All Comments on 'The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 01'

by tangentjoker

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Don't continue if you're going to continue with incest! If I wanted that I'd go to that category. That whole category makes me sick.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Please continue

As stated if your going with incest then please place the story in that catagory.

That said a non sexual massage can be great at relaxing you and also providing some pyhsical touch without causing mental issues.

I would like to see how Marie recovers and if she ever identifies her attackers. Also what about Frank - it seems that a scene with him taking some blame and perhaps being absolve is due.

A moving on story that could delve into how somebody recovers from that type of trauma. Its not just the rape - bad itself but also losing the person who would also stay by her and aid her recovery. Incest may occour for some people who are traumatised but I think the great many women who are raped don't go down that path.

Please continue as this story has great potential and I like your writing style.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
A nightmare!

It did not do much for me, but it did make me curious.

Jessie92Jessie92over 10 years ago
Good job, but...

Slow down! You have an entire ocean of emotions to explore with Marie, instead we get a rape exam. Great up until that point, but we need to feel her pain at being raped, at losing her husband and maybe even guilt at surviving the attack. Without those we lose any connection to her. Geez, she just saw her husband get killed, her dress and face covered with his blood on what should be the happiest day of her life... don't be afraid to destroy her, and your readers, emotionally. Great job of teeing up the ball, but you left out the fairway between the tee box and the green. Still, I very much look forward to reading the rest of your stories! Also, very glad I was finally able to get this chapter to open.

Overall, good job, just slow down and let us feel the hurt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous