All Comments on 'The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 07'

by tangentjoker

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
Please....

Don't take too long with Ch 8. This story is too good to have to wait too long for more installments. How many chapters will there be?

Very well written, good plot & character development, especially if one includes Chloe's Letter To Frank.

Thank goodness Chloe made it thru the hit & run alive. What happened to the driver who was texting & hit chloe?

tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years agoAuthor
Dear rcrmonte3,

Thank you for your lovely comments. I am still writing Chapter 8, but I have a good outline. The chapter will be getting a little dark and those chapters tend to going slowly in the writing process. Chapter 9 will also be somewhat dark and then Chapter 10 will see a little bit of sunshine before we start racing towards the finale.

As for Dori Lee, the driver who hit Chloe, we will be seeing her in Chapter 8.

I'm still working on my big picture outline but, at the moment, I have this plotted out for 12 chapters. Things may occur that force me to expand on that, but we will have at least a dozen chapters before this is over. Also, I'll be starting a new series ( a shorter one) that will intersect with this series somewhat. One of the characters from this series will appear in the first chapter and the main character from that series will be in Chapter 12 of The Happiest Day of Her Life.

I like when different series from the same writer have intersections in them. Dru_Druthers and SlamDuncan are both very good at this, and are both on my favorite authors list. Speaking of Dru_Druthers and my account... She gave me permission to post my interpretation of one of her characters. It's up in my illustrations. Unlike my other erotic art, there are no naked breasts. The character seemed to demand a head and shoulders picture. Take a look at the sketch and then read her Finding Love series to see for yourself why the drawing is wrong.

Thanks again for your comments. See you at Chapter 8!

-tangentjoker

tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years agoAuthor
Wow.

Obviously that should have been those chapters tend to get going slowly... Ugh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous