The Happiness That Is Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her jaw dropped. "Win! That sounds amazing."

"Then that's where we'll go. There's even a good thin crust pizza spot near there for lunch."

"Win-win!"

"Are you always this enthusiastic?" I asked.

"Are you always coming up with such amazing things to do?"

"I try."

"I suppose I can't wear my pajamas to the pinball place."

"Why couldn't you?"

"Because I shouldn't."

"Why not? You're wearing your pajamas out to breakfast."

"Let me get this straight," she said. "You'd support me if I wore pajamas in public in all sorts of situations."

"Absolutely," I said.

"Not just to breakfast."

"Wherever you want," I said. "As long as you wear that hat."

She smiles. "Deal."

***

The pinball hall was quiet for a Saturday. Maybe the cold kept people away.

Holly went from machine to machine, playing them all. She decided she liked the ones from the seventies the best.

"This is the coolest place in the observable universe," she declared. "I could spend all day, every day here."

"I'm glad you like it."

She leaned in close and lowered her voice. "So long as I'm provided enough pizza and dick, I'd have everything I need here."

My eyebrows shot up. "Interesting."

"I'm sorry," Holly said. "I sometimes speak a little too honestly."

"That's fine. Nothing wrong with that."

She nodded. "And so what? I'm a girl who enjoys getting some when I can. I'm sure Ryan's told you. I'm kind of insatiable."

"Sounds okay to me."

She smiled, our eyes meeting

We moved onto a different machine. An Evel Knieval themed one from 1977.

"Play against me on this one." She hopped up and down. "Please, please, please!"

"Let's do it."

Holly went first. She had a knack for hitting the ball at the right time and getting bonus after bonus. She cheered each time. I didn't get half her score.

We played a second game, then a third. Same results.

She danced, her hips swaying as she spun around singing. "I am the Pinball Queen! The Pinball Queen, the Pinball Queen!"

Even when we were on different machines far apart, it was hard not to glance her direction. Her purple beanie made her hard to miss, too. Not to mention the enthused exclamations she'd occasionally call out.

"Win!"

"Bonus!"

"The Pinball Queen strikes again!"

By the time our two hour session of pinball ran out, I'd had enough of pinball. Holly, though, talked about how she wanted to go back the next day.

"That was so much fun," she said as we pulled out of the lot. "Thanks for taking me."

"Of course."

She took hold of my hand. "The best part was kicking your ass every single time."

"Where did you learn to play like that, anyhow?"

She smiled. "You really want to know?"

"I do."

"I never played pinball before."

"How is that possible?" I said. "You were incredible."

"What can I say? I'm a woman of many natural talents."

"So I'm learning."

She squeezed my hand and I glanced at her again. She was staring straight ahead, a huge grin on her face.

***

Holly plopped down on the couch the moment we got back to the house.

"You sure know how to show a girl a good time," she said.

I sat next to her. "What do you feel like doing now?"

"I don't know," she said. "But I want a Diet Coke."

"Me, too," I said.

She went into the kitchen and returned. "There was only one left. Share?"

"Sure."

She sat, had a swig, and handed it to me. "I can't get over how it's so different here during the off season."

I took a sip and passed it back. "Especially since it's a madhouse all summer."

"The locals must get bored."

"I think they like there not being any traffic. And being able to park anywhere they want."

"I want to apologize again," she said. "For making a jackass out of myself last night."

"I told you. Not a big deal."

"Things got out of hand," she said. "But you were so nice. I feel safe with you."

"I'm glad."

She slid closer, putting the coke down on the coffee table. "I said some things last night."

"You were drunk."

"I'm not drunk now," she said.

I like where this is going. "No, you're not."

"You know," she said. "We've at least an hour to kill."

I lean forward until our faces are only inches apart. "We do."

Our lips met. We shared a long, soft kiss. I wrapped my arms around her. She responded, her tongue pushing into my mouth.

Holly pulled me towards her and I lay on top of her as we kissed, aroused from the start.

"I'm so turned on," she moaned. "I've been turned on since the moment I answered the door yesterday."

My conscience intruded. Dammit. Better make sure this is okay. "So was I. But what about Ryan?"

"What about him? We're friends."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay," she said. "Friends who fuck. Believe me, he won't mind. While you were in the bathroom at Miguel's he asked me if I thought you were hot, if you were someone I'd like to fuck."

"What'd you tell him?"

"I told him hell yeah," she said. "And he said, 'then go for it.' Now let's go upstairs."

Laughing, Holly held my hand and led me upstairs to her room. Once there, she kissed me, her tongue all over mine.

Holly backed off, lifting her arms up. "A little help, please."

I pulled her hoodie up and over her head, tossing it aside, then got rid of my own. We fell into each other arms again, our kissing more eager as it went along.

She peeled my t-shirt off, her eyes running over my chest and shoulders. "Nice."

Holly took off her shirt. Stepping back, she pushed her pajama bottoms down.

"Check it out," she said. "As you know, I never wear panties!"

She twisted the front of her bra and let it fall. She was nude, except for fuzzy socks with pink giraffes on them, eyeglasses, and her purple hat. The grin on her face told me she was keeping those all on. Fine by me.

"Goddamn," I said.

I looked her over and liked what I saw. Smooth, light skin, plus medium-sized breasts and big, erect nipples. Ample hips, too. Most of all, a well trimmed patch of light brown pubic hair and a purple butterfly tattoo on her right hip.

She smiled, basking in my attention. "Like what you see?"

"Very much."

She pointed to my jeans. "Keep going, boy."

I worked my way out of them and pulled off my socks. I was down to my boxers.

Holly sighed. "Stop making me wait. Let's go."

I pushed the boxers down. My half-hard cock sprang free.

She stared at my dick, not shy about it. "Win!"

"I'm glad."

Holly took my cock in hand, stroking it. "I'm going to have such fun with this dick!"

We shared a long, slow kiss. I pulled her close, our bodies pressing against each other. Holly jerked my cock with one hand, the other holding the back of my neck.

Holly sank to her knees, smiling. She stroked my dick, studying it close-up. "There's nothing better than a nice, hard cock staring me in the face."

She kissed the tip, smiling.

I sighed. "Goddamn."

Holly pointed my cock upwards, licking the underside from balls to tip.

She grasped the base, sucking slowly. The top of her head went back and forth on my cock. It was surreal. I expected a quiet weekend hanging out with Ryan. Not this.

I thrusted into her mouth, Holly reining me in with her hand on the base.

"Oh, god," I moaned.

Holly sped up. I hadn't come since Thursday night and, the way she was sucking me, I didn't know if I could hold back very long.

Maybe she sensed it. Or she was eager to move on and get me inside her pussy. Either way, she backed off, jerking my dick. Giving me an exultant grin. "This is so much fun."

"That it is."

Holly stood and kissed me hard. We eased each other onto the bed and lay side-by-side. I kissed her neck and squeezed her tits. She jerked my cock with one hand, the other cradling the side of my face.

I moved my hand between her legs and slid a finger into her pussy.

Her eyes widened. "Oh, fuck."

We resumed kissing. Holly stroked my hard dick as I fingered her, both of us moaning.

She lay back, pulling me on top of her. "Fuck me."

"I'll eat your pussy first, if you like. I want to make sure you get off."

"I'm glad to hear you say so," she said. "But no worries. Two minutes of you on top and I'll be coming all over your dick. I'm halfway there already."

How could I argue with that? She took hold of my cock, pointing it at her pussy. I eased my way inside her, thrusting gently and working my way a little deeper each time. Until I was all the way within.

Holly wrapped one arm around my shoulder and placed the other on the back of my head.

"That's it," she said. "Now fuck me. Fuck me good."

We shared a long, hot kiss as I fucked her nice and slow. In and out, enjoying the feel of my cock in her warm, tight pussy.

She kissed my neck and whispered in my ear. "Fuck me faster. Harder."

I sped up, penetrating her deeper. Harder.

"That's it," she moaned. "That's it. Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard!"

I drilled her faster, abandoning restraint. Pounding her as intensely as I could. Directing all my pent-up horniness and attraction into her.

"That's it," she moaned. "That's it, that's it! Fuck me hard! FUCK ME HARD!"

I kept at it, my cock driving into her. In and out, over and over. As deep as I could. Loving her moans and her body against mine. Her erect nipples rubbed against my chest.

"Omigod, I'm gonna cum," she moaned. "FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME HARD!"

I didn't let up, giving her everything I had.

"I'm cumming," she gasped. "I'M CUMMING! FUCK!"

A long squeal followed, Holly wrapping her arms around my shoulders like a vice. I fucked her as hard as I could.

"God, what a fucking orgasm!" she whispered in my ear. "That was fucking awesome, babe!"

She licked the side of my neck. The feel of her wet tongue sliding along my neck sent me into overdrive.

I gave her all I could summon, desperate to achieve satisfaction. The first signs of my impending orgasm appeared, my dick tingling all over. Thank goodness.

"Fuck me, babe," she whispered in my ear. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

My orgasm drew closer with every thrust. Until there was no stepping back from the brink.

So close. So fucking close.

I drove my cock deep into her and held it there as my cock pulsed inside her. Each throb brought a mixture of pleasure and release.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned.

Holly held my face with both hands. She stared deep into my eyes, a huge smile forming on her face. "Win-win! Am I right?"

"One-hundred percent. Now kiss me."

We shared a hot tongue kiss as I thrust gently into her.

***

We lay side by side under the covers. I held Holly's nude form close to mine. She rolled over, resting her head on my shoulder.

I looked at the clock. It was half past five. "Ryan will be back soon."

"So? If he walks in on us he'll be overjoyed his plan is working."

"What do you mean?"

She sat up. "He and I talked about a threesome a few times, about me doing it with two dudes at once. I told him if the right pair of guys and the right situation presented itself..."

"That you might be up for it?"

She nodded. "Exactly. Now tell me something. Do you believe he had a 'work emergency' early in the morning?"

"You think he made himself scarce on purpose?" I asked.

"He saw how we got along. He knew we had the hots for each other. What better way to move things along than give us a day alone?"

"That makes some sense," I said.

"And if we wound up fucking, even better. If I've done each of you separately, a threesome doesn't seem as far a step from my perspective."

"Also makes sense."

Holly grinned ear-to-ear. "Who knows where the night could lead?"

She kissed me and crawled out of bed. I admired her bare backside as she headed towards the bathroom. She paused to peel off her socks and toss her purple beanie on the dresser. I heard the shower go on a moment later.

Who knows, indeed?

Holly poked her head out of the bathroom. "I don't suppose you'd mind joining me?"

I smile. "Not at all."

***

Ryan had just walked in the door when I got back downstairs. Holly was upstairs getting dressed after our shower. Soaping each other up and rinsing each other off left me aroused and hoping for more Holly.

"Did you guys have fun today?" Ryan asked.

"Lots." I related breakfast, pinball, and pizza.

He grinned. "Is that all?"

"We got to know each other a little better," I said.

His grin grew wider. "Good for you. For both of you."

Holly bounded down the stairs, cute as hell in a pair of jeans and a purple hoodie.

She threw her arms around Ryan and hugged him. "Ryan!"

"Hey, cute stuff," he said.

She gave him a kiss, her arms still around his shoulders. "So, what do we feel like doing tonight?"

She knew what she wanted to do tonight, didn't she? We all did. But she also felt like teasing us a little first.

"I'm not hungry yet," Holly said. "It's still early for dinner, anyhow. How about a little wine? Don't worry, I won't overdue it tonight. Sit down, boys, I'll take care of it."

Two minutes later the three of us were on the couch drinking wine, Holly between Ryan and I.

"Any ideas for what to do tonight?" she said. "It's going to be even colder than last night so I don't need to go out. There's got to be something we can do right here."

Okay, I'll play along. "I recall seeing some jigsaw puzzles."

She didn't miss a beat. "That could work."

I looked around, sipping more wine. "This place could use a deep cleaning. You know, scrubbing floors. Shampooing carpet."

Holly nodded. "Let's put that down as a strong possibility."

Ryan smiled. "I think we have Monopoly somewhere around here."

Holly sipped wine. "So many choices. All better than me falling through the lake."

"Definitely," I said.

Holly squeezed my knee. "You know, I've had an interesting idea."

I inched closer. "What's that?"

"I've been thinking about what you two told me about Kathy."

"What about it?" Ryan asked.

"I think you know," Holly said.

"No," Ryan said. "Tell us."

She glanced at each of us in turn. We moved even closer.

"You should be clear about what you want," I said.

She looked deep into my eyes. "I should, shouldn't I?"

"Communication is important," I said.

"It is," she said.

"Then go ahead," Ryan said.

She took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I always considered myself a forward person. Not afraid to say what I want. Sexually, most of all."

I feigned shock. "Sexually?"

She glanced back and forth at each of us. "I thought I was so frank sex-wise. Now that I'm in this situation I'm so nervous to say it."

I leaned forward, kissing her. Ryan leaned in beside her, kissing the side of her neck.

I backed off. "What did you want to say?"

"Can you give me the same thing you gave Kathy?" Holly said. "Can you both fuck me at the same time?"

We can. "Are you sure?"

"So fucking much."

Ryan rubbed her back. She smiled. "That feels good."

She moved my hand onto her thigh. I rubbed it up and down.

Holly took several long, deep breaths. Ryan massaged her back while I rubbed her leg with one hand, caressing her shoulder with the other.

She sighed. "A girl could get used to this."

"I bet," Ryan said.

Holly slid my hand onto the inside of her thigh, almost all the way up. She opened her eyes, an expression of naughty pride in them.

She grinned ear-to-ear. "I've wanted this for so long. The thought of getting it from two cocks at once has always turned me on so much."

I inched closer to her. Ryan pressed nearer on the other side.

"How do we start?" I asked.

She locked eyes with me. "How about with a kiss?"

Ryan rubbed her shoulder. "From who?"

"What a choice!" She looked at Ryan. "I know you're a masterful kisser."

"You're not so bad yourself," he said.

She turned back to me. "You're incredible, too."

Ryan kissed the side of her neck. "Go ahead. Kiss him."

Holly smiled. She placed her hand on my cheek and stared into my eyes. She pulled my face forward. Slow and gentle, yet not to be denied.

We kissed. She wasn't timid--at this point, why bother?--and pushed her tongue past my lips.

Ryan leaned in, kissing the back of her neck as Holly and I kissed. She was more aggressive than before, attacking my mouth with her tongue. Hungry, desperate kissing.

"Alright." She turned back to Ryan. "Can't forget you."

Holly kissed Ryan the same way she kissed me. It was amazing to see. Only moments ago, that was my tongue in her mouth. My lips pressing against hers. Now there she is kissing Ryan.

When Ryan and I had our threesome with Kathy, there wasn't much in the way of foreplay. It was much more of a down to business affair. It would be a more relaxed approach with Holly, though, wouldn't it? Fine by me.

Holly looked back at me and gave me a naughty grin. "Your turn again."

She pressed my hand against her breast and we kissed. Ryan kissed the back of her neck and moved a hand inside her thigh.

"Fuck," she moaned. "I can't believe I'm making out with two guys at once. Win!"

Holly turned her head, kissing Ryan. I hung back a moment, watching. That's so fucking hot.

I plunged back in, kissing her neck. It was smooth and soft. Her buzzed hair made it easy to kiss all around it, too.

"Don't nibble, okay?" she said. "I can't cover up any marks with my hair."

"Of course." I gave the back of her neck a series of flicks with my tongue instead while Ryan nibbled her earlobe.

"Keep doing that," she sighed. "I like it."

Ryan and I back off, confused.

"That was direction for both of you, actually," she said. "I guess I'm going to have to be clear who I'm talking to. Back to it, boys."

We dove back in, Holly switching back to kissing me. Our tongues twirled and she returned to kissing Ryan. She went back and forth kissing us. Whoever wasn't kissing her mouth kisses her neck.

"Omigod," Holly squealed. "I can't take this anymore."

She stood, taking Ryan and I by the hands and pulling us to our feet. She kissed Ryan, then me. "Come on."

She led us upstairs. It was dark in her room except for a single lamp on the dresser. That was plenty.

Ryan and I pressed in close against her from both sides. More kissing followed. Holly kissing me, Holly kissing Ryan, then back to me. Back and forth.

Whoever wasn't kissing her mouth kissed the back of her neck and squeezed her tits. Four hands roamed over her curves.

"This is heaven," she moaned.

I gave her earlobe a flick of my tongue. "Just wait."

"This is all so fucking hot," she moaned.

Holly lifted her arms and Ryan and I slid her hoodie up and over her head. She resumed kissing him as I undid her bra.

"You guys need to hurry up," she said. "Too many clothes!"

Ryan and I stripped off our shirts as Holly unzipped her jeans and pushed them down. She hadn't bothered with panties, as usual. We paused, staring at her nude form.

"What're you waiting for?" she said. "Keep stripping!"

We pushed down our pants and peeled off our socks, down to our underwear.

"Don't leave a girl waiting," Holly said. "Drop 'em boys."

Ryan and I glanced at each other. Here goes. We slid our briefs off.

Holly looked back and forth at our cocks, eyes wide and a huge smile on her face. "Two dicks to play with. Win-win!"

She took a cock in each hand, stroking them. I kissed her. Our tongues twirled as Holly jerked both of us off. She turned her head to Ryan. I kissed the back of her neck, Ryan tongue kissing her mouth. He grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing it. I followed his lead and grabbed the other.

Holly moaned, inhaling deep. I placed my free hand on her ass. This time Ryan was the one who followed suit.

She sighed. "I can't wait any more."

Holly pushed us back, fire in her eyes. She licked her bottom lip and dropped to her knees.