The Happiness That Is Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She positioned herself between our cocks, stroking them. Studying them.

Holly glanced up at us, a wide grin on her face. "This is so exciting. How do I even begin?"

"However you want," I said.

She scrunched her eyebrows, pretending to be perplexed. "What will I ever do? Maybe start with a kiss?"

She kissed the tip of my dick and did the same to Ryan's. She backed off, stroking both of us. Then she gave another kiss to Ryan's tip, followed by mine.

"Such lovely cocks," she murmured. "So lovely."

Holly licked the head of my dick, taking me into her mouth. She gave me several long, slow sucks. Pumping the base of my manhood in time with her mouth. All while stroking Ryan.

She turned her face, sucking Ryan's dick. She didn't neglect me, though, jerking my wet cock.

"Damn," I moaned.

She switched back to my cock, licking each side before sucking it. Then back to Ryan.

Back and forth. Pausing to smile up at us, gleeful spark in her eye. She was having fun with this, wasn't she? Good for her.

More sucking followed, Holly's head turning to and fro. Taking turns giving us both periods of long, slow sucking. Other times, she went back and forth quickly between dicks. Sometimes she jerked both erections, staring up at us grinning ear to ear.

"You love this, don't you?" I said.

Her huge grin somehow got even bigger. "So fucking much! I could play with these dicks all night!"

"Who's stopping you?" Ryan said.

Holly plunged her face back onto Ryan's dick. She sucked it for maybe half a minute then turned back to me.

Ryan's cock, my cock, Ryan's cock again. On and on, long happy minutes.

What a show! I couldn't turn away. Even when she was on Ryan's dick, it was amazing.

Or when her mouth was on my cock and her moist lips sliding along the shaft. Her hand jerking Ryan's hard-on, both of us under her control. All five foot two or so of her holding two men in her power.

"Come on, babe," Ryan said. "It's your turn to feel good. Let's show you what we can do for you."

Holly stuck out her lower lip, fake pouting. "Do I have to stop? These dicks are a delight to suck."

"Then keep going," he said. "But imagine what else they can do for you."

"True, true," she said. "But I love sucking dick and I've never had two to suck at the same time before."

"You'll still suck our cocks," I said. "After all, only one cock can fuck you at once."

Her eyebrow shot up, her sarcastic smile returning. "Is that a challenge?"

"Do you want it to be?"

"Maybe."

Holly stood, jerking our cocks. I kissed her mouth hard as Ryan kissed her neck and we pressed close against her. Our hands were all over her tits squeezing her nipples, too.

"Fuck," Holly moaned.

We worked our way to the edge of the bed, Ryan and I kissing Holly along the way. We fell into bed, Holly on her side facing me and Ryan behind her.

I kissed her mouth, Ryan giving his attention to her neck and her shoulder. I rested a hand on Holly's hip while our tongues waged war.

I pushed my cock against her, rubbing it against her pubic patch. It rubbed against my dick.

"Oh, god," Holly moaned. "Omigod."

We laid Holly on her back. I took her left tit into my mouth, sucking on her nipple hard. Ryan did the same to her right tit.

Holly writhed, rubbing her clit. "Holy shit, holy shit."

Ryan and I sucked her tits, biting her nipples as she rubbed her clit.

"This is so fucking good," she cried. "So fucking good. Both my boys are sucking my nipples. Keep sucking them. Harder! Oh, fuck!"

Holly rubbed her clit and fingered herself, breathing fast and moaning. "Don't stop! Don't stop! Suck my tits! Suck my tits! Holy shit! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

We sucked her nipples. Holly squealed with delight. "Bite 'em! Bite 'em!"

I bit her nipple harder.

Holly gasped. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!"

She grew silent, her mouth hanging open. A steady squeal poured forth from it as she came. It was magnificent to witness. What a woman!

"Holy shit that was a fast one," she said. "This is all so hot I couldn't hold back!"

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," I said.

"What can I say? I come quick and often. I'll cum over and over again if the circumstances are right."

My eyebrows shot up. "A challenge?"

"Do you boys want it to be?"

"Yes," Ryan and I said in unison.

"We're gonna make you come more times than you've ever come in one night before," Ryan said.

Holly's eyes were bright with lust. "Well, I guess you can give it a go. I mean, if you're up for it."

Up for it? Fuck, yes! "You wait and see."

Holly giggled. "Win!"

I slid down to her pussy, positioning myself between her legs.

Ryan nodded. "Good call. Eat her pussy. She likes her clit rubbed side to side. Makes her cum every time."

"Good to know. Thanks."

"Happy to provide assistance."

"You guys are such dorks," Holly said. "Please don't ever change."

I lowered my face into her pussy. Her musty aroma filled my nostrils. God, I love that smell.

I gave her a series of licks. One, two, three in a row. I slid my finger inside her, working it in and out as I searched for her clit with my tongue. I found the tiny bump and licked it.

Holly's response was Instantaneous. "Oh, fuck! Keep fingering me! Finger me hard!"

Whatever you like. I fingered her and my tongue worked her clit. Ryan squeezed her tits and kissed her neck.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. "Neither of you stop! Don't stop, don't fucking stop! Keep going!"

Ryan and I kept at it. I worked her pussy without pause as Ryan pinched her nipples.

"I'm gonna come!" she shouted. "I'm gonna come again! I'm gonna come again! Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!"

When she was done, I eased up to let her catch her breath.

"That was so fucking good," she moaned.

I fingerfucked her faster. "We're only getting started."

"Oh, fuck," she said. "You're going for it again? You're taking my challenge seriously."

"Damn straight we are," I said.

She turned her face to Ryan. "Let me suck your dick. I've always wanted to suck a cock while getting my pussy eaten."

Ryan propped pillows under Holly's shoulders and got on his knees. He pointed his cock towards her face. She sucked it, her head moving back and forth along it. What a sight!

I licked her for another minute. Speeding up, fingering her harder. She backed off Ryan's cock, jerking it while moaning.

"Enough," she said. "I want your cock inside me. Fuck me hard right away and I'll cum quick. Hurry!"

I stood, getting into position, and worked my way into her. She was soaking wet and I slid right in, burying my entire length inside her.

She sighed. "Fuck, that's good! Now fuck me good and hard. Make me come!"

I pounded her pussy. Her eyes rolled back and she inhaled sharply. She turned her head and resumed sucking Ryan's dick.

Her mouth went back and forth on his dick, Ryan thrusting into her. She kept hold of the base of his cock, pumping it in time to her sucking. I couldn't look away.

I picked up speed, staring at her mouth on Ryan's dick. Loving the sight so much it surprised me.

Holly let out a prolonged, steady squeal. She backed off Ryan's cock again, jerking it.

"Holy fuck!" she howled. "I'm gonna fucking cum! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

Holly's voice dissolved into a steady moan. I fucked her as hard as I could.

She went silent, her mouth hanging open.

She exhaled, her eyes wide and a huge smile on her face. "Fuck! That was great! I came so fucking hard."

Holly resumed sucking Ryan. I slowed my pace to a gentle but steady thrusting.

"Time to switch, boys," Holly said. "Goddamn, I love the idea of you taking turns on my pussy."

"So do I," I said.

Holly looked at Ryan. "I bet I know what you want."

"You might," he said.

"I do." She got onto her hands and knees, thrusting her soft, round ass into the air.

Ryan got into position behind her and I moved around in front. He pushed his cock into her, groaning, fucking her as she took my dick into her mouth.

Holly gave it a few long, slow sucks. "I love tasting my pussy on your cock."

Ryan sped up. Holly's expressions changed and her eyes rolled back. "Fuck yeah. That's good."

She resumed sucking my cock. I placed a hand on the side of her head, cradling her neck as she sucked, thrusting into her mouth.

Holly moaned as Ryan pounded her harder. She lifted her head off my dick again. She locked eyes with me, a naughty smirk on her lips. She pointed my dick upward and stroked it.

She licked the front of my balls, still meeting my gaze. Jerking me off the whole time. Fuck, that's hot.

She took my cock back in her mouth. Ryan sped up fucking her, his hands clenching her ass cheeks as my dick got sucked.

Holly took her head off my cock. "Fuck me harder. Fuck my pussy harder."

She sucked my dick as Ryan hammered her, his hips slapping against her ass. Holly placed my free hand on the opposite side of her head as my other hand. Okay. That's how she wants it.

I thrusted into her mouth, pushing her face onto my dick as I did so. Her moans told me I read her signals right.

She lifted her head off my cock. "Talk to me, boys."

Ryan smiled. "You like this, don't you? Getting railed by two guys at once. Say it!"

She took me back into her mouth and moaned her assent.

"Two big cocks pounding you at the same time," he said. "You love it."

Another groan of agreement.

"You love this dick in your pussy," Ryan said. "Tell me."

Holly lifted up her head. "I do. I love getting fucked! So fucking much!"

They played this game before, haven't they? Alright. Time to jump in. "And sucking my dick, too."

"You know I fucking do," she said.

She took me back into mouth and I resumed facefucking her.

"Keep taking our cocks," Ryan said. "Be as slutty as you want to be."

"Be the insatiable girl you are," I said. "Take all the cock you can!"

Holly moaned louder, lifting her head from my cock. "I'm gonna come. Keep fucking me. I love it! I fucking love taking all the cock I can! Holy shit!"

Her voice trailed off into a long moan, eyes clamping shut. Damn, she really does come a lot. How many has it been?

She let out a loud gasp and opened her eyes again. "Holy shit. Thanks, guys. The dirty talk did it for me. Fuck, yeah."

She jerked me off and gave me a few more sucks. Ryan slows down, fucking her slow.

Holly backed off my cock again. "Sorry. I need to catch my breath."

"Take your time."

"You each made me come so hard! I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

"How else can we make you come?" I asked.

She smiles. "I like the way you think. But you've pleased me more than enough. Fuck me however you want, boys."

Ryan nodded. "Don't have to tell me twice."

He sped up again. Holly gasped, jerking me off.

I laid on my back in front of Holly, my legs on either side of her. She gazed up at me smiling, jerking off my glistening wet manhood while Ryan banged her from behind. God, this is so fucking hot.

Holly rolled her tongue around the head of my cock, staring into my eyes. She lowered her head onto it, bobbing up and down.

Ryan pounded her pussy harder, eyes closed and hands on her hips.

My dick tingled, growing more intense as Holly sucked.

"I'm gonna cum," Ryan moaned. "I'm gonna cum."

Holly lifted her face, jerking me off. "Do it! Cum inside me!"

I was close, so fucking close. Ryan beat me to it, stopping and thrusting deep into Holly. He let out a long groan.

"Way to go," Holly said. "Cum in that pussy!"

She resumed sucking my cock, her head going up and down at a rapid pace. I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. Why would I want to? Almost there. Almost. There.

I thrust hard into Holly's mouth and held it, my cock throbbing. Pulse after glorious pulse. Pleasure and release followed by warm satisfaction.

Holly lifted her head and flashed a Cheshire Cat grin. "Holy shit that was amazing. I came five times. Damn."

"Did we do it?" I asked. "Did you cum more times than ever in one night?"

Ryan withdrew from Holly's pussy. She sat up, smiling. "Not quite. But, then again, the night is young."

***

The doorbell rang. The Chinese food was here. I paid for it at the door.

We ate. We talked. We drank beer. Holly sat between us on the couch, wearing one of my hooded sweatshirts and nothing else. It barely covered her bare ass.

She discussed sex as if it were the weather. "Sucking two dicks at once was even better than I dreamed. It was so liberating. A big 'fuck you' the judgmental prudes. Win!"

"I'd say it was more like a triple win," I said.

Holly took a sip of beer. "Exactly! But getting fucked from behind while sucking dick? A cock in each end. Fucking mind-blowing."

Holly finished the rest of her beer. "That's enough for me. I don't want to feel too full."

Ryan grinned. "And why not?"

"Because, I am going to take another quick shower then I'm down for some more action. Whattya say, boys?"

"I'm down for it," Ryan said.

"Me, too," I add. "Absolutely."

She gave me a hot kiss, mostly tongue, and then Ryan. She shot us both a naughty smile, laughing as she strolled out of the room.

Ryan and I admired her bare ass cheeks as she exited. We looked at each other.

"My god she's something, isn't she?" Ryan said.

"I've no words."

***

Holly returned to the living room, naked down to her bare feet except for her glasses and toweling off.

She raised her eyebrows and smiled. "I would've thought you boys would be waiting naked at the edge of the bed for me."

Holly turned and walked back out. Ryan and I followed her towards the stairs.

She glanced back at us, feigned anger in her eyes. "Well? What are you waiting for? Get naked, boys. Quick!"

Ryan and I stripped down as best as we could on the way to the bedroom. We manage to be naked by the time we get there.

Holly licked her lips, staring at our crotches. "This is dangerous. I'm getting used to having a pair of dicks at my disposal."

SHe approached us, a little extra sway in her hip. She put a hand on the back of each of our necks, pulling Ryan's face close for a long, wet kiss then giving me the same.

She took hold of our dicks, stroking them. "What's a girl to do with two hard cocks that she hasn't already done today?"

"I'm sure you'll think of something," I said.

"I already did," she said. "Okay, boys, on the bed. Lay back. Holly wants to play with a couple of dicks."

Ryan and I lay on the bed next to each other, our shoulders resting on the pillows along the headboard.

Holly crawled in facing us. She sat on her knees, jerking both cocks. "Such pretty dicks, nice and hard for me."

She licked her hands and grabbed them again, getting them wet.

"I've got so many ideas." She swayed her head back and forth in a playful manner. "I don't know where to begin!"

"You're off to a good start," Ryan said.

"Yeah? You like a good handjob? Does it feel as good as your own hand?"

"Better," he said.

"I'm sure. Show me, Ryan. Show me how you jerk off."

"Whatever you say," he said.

She removed her hand and Ryan took over, his hand pumping his cock.

Holly took her hand off my dick. "You, too. Jerk off for me."

I did as she asked.

Holly looked back and forth, joy on her face. "You're jerking off at my command. That is so fucking cool!"

She pinched her nipples, twisting them. "Yeah, look at me and jerk off. Think about my tits. About squeezing them, sucking them."

My cock was rock hard in my hand. This is hot

Holly locked eyes with each of us in turn. She licked her lower lips. "I love how my tits feel when I squeeze them. You love these titties, don't you?"

"I do," I said.

"So fucking much," Ryan added.

"Don't I know it? You both like girls with nice tits and a soft booty, don't you?"

Ryan and I nodded in unison.

She moved a hand down to her pussy, rubbing it. "Don't forget about my sweet little pussy. Think about licking it. About fucking it."

"I can't think about anything else," Ryan said.

"How about my mouth? Picture my mouth sucking your dicks." Holly leaned forward and kissed me hard. Our tongues twirled as I yanked my cock.

"That's right," she whispered. "Jerk off while I kiss you."

She kissed me again. Nice, deep kissing. So hot that if I hadn't already come twice today I would've done so in short order.

She backed off, eyes brimming with delight. She slid over and kissed Ryan. I jerked off, happy to watch for a spell.

"And now, I want my boys to eat my pussy," she said.

"Yes!" Ryan says. "I didn't get to before."

"Then you shall be first," she said. "Neither of you move. Keep jerking off for me."

Holly stood, placing her feet on either side of Ryan's shoulders. She lowered herself onto his face, her hands gripping the headboard.

"That's it," she moaned. "Oh, fuck. Lick my pussy. Lick it good!"

w side panel

I jerked my cock with both hands, eyes fixed on Holly and Ryan.

"Fuck, yeah," Holly cried. "Lick my pussy. And don't either one of you stop jerking off."

Holly stood, stepping sideways and crouching onto my face. I inhaled her musty aroma and set forth licking her pussy without delay.

"Lick that pussy, boy," she groaned. "And keep jerking off. Don't you stop. Don't either of you dare stop."

I gave her a minute of licking, maybe more. I made sure to work her clit the way she enjoyed, eliciting steady moaning.

Holly eased off my face and stepped back. "Now I need to get some cock inside me."

Holly straddled me, taking hold of my cock and pointing it at her pussy. She took half my length into her wet pussy, then backed off. She pushed down again, taking the rest of me inside her.

"Fuck," she moaned. "That's what Holly likes. Fuck, yeah!"

Holly leaned forward, rocking back and forth on my dick. I squeezed her tits, one in each hand.

She sighed. "That's right. Enjoy those titties."

"I will."

Ryan stood, pointing his cock at Holly's mouth.

Holly grinned. "And I suppose you'd like me to suck this lovely dick. I do like having a dick in both ends of me, you know."

Holly licked the tip, her tongue twirling around it. She glanced at each of us in turn, giggling. She enjoys putting on a show, doesn't she?

She sucked his cock, bouncing on my own. What a sight! Holly kept one hand grasped around the base of Ryan's cock. Her other rubbed her clit as she rode me.

I thrust up in time to her riding, happy minutes passing that way. I didn't want it to ever end, but I also wanted my dick throbbing inside her pussy.

Holly had other plans. She withdrew her mouth from Ryan's cock, jerking it as she slowed her pace atop me.

Holly looked towards Ryan. "You know what I want."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Why do you think I was in the shower so long? I had to get my ass ready, didn't I?"

Get her ass ready? Oh, my.

Ryan grinned. "You have spoken of wanting to try that."

"But are you up for it?" Holly said. "You boys think you can fuck me at the same time?"

Jackpot. "You mean?"

"I mean Ryan fucks me in the ass," she said. "While you fuck my pussy."

"I can do that," I said.

"Me too," Ryan added.

"There's lube in my bag, Ryan," she said. "In the side pocket."

"On it," he said.

Holly smiled at me. "I can't believe I'm doing this. But why not, right? Ultimate win-win for me"

Holly leaned forward until she lay atop me as she rocked back and forth. We shared a long, hard kiss.

Ryan climbed into bed behind us. "Got the lube."

Holly lifted her head off my mouth. "Don't be stingy with it."

I kissed Holly, her weight pressed against me and my hands on her hips. I thrust up into her. Ryan did whatever he was doing to get her ass ready. I presumed the usual progression of lube, fingers, more lube.