The Happiness That Is Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly lifted her head off my mouth. I kissed her neck.

"That's it," she moaned. "I'm so excited we're actually fucking doing this."

Ryan got into position behind her. Holly stopped rocking on my cock and grew silent, closing her eyes. I kept my hands on her hips.

"Omigod," Holly whispered. "Omigod, omigod."

The pressure inside Holly's pussy changed. I could feel something else entering her.

Ryan's cock!

I hadn't expected to feel him inside her. Focus on Holly, focus on Holly.

"Holy shit!" Holly cried. "I'm so fucking stretched-out! Holy shit!"

I thrust into her again, Ryan fucking her ass slowly as the three of us found a rhythm. Banging her in sweet harmony.

"Holy shit," Holly moaned. "Both my boys are fucking me! Both my boys!"

I cradled Holly's face and gazed deep into her eyes, reading joy and exhilaration in them. We kissed, wild and uninhibited.

"God, god, god," she moaned. "I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come. I can't believe it's so quick."

Holly inhaled, closing her eyes. Ryan and I kept at her, pounding ass and pussy hard.

"Fuck me," she howled. "Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

Ryan and I sped up. She pushed down on our cocks, her shrieks dissolving into an incoherent mass of moaning.

She sighed, catching her breath. "Goddamn, I came so fucking hard! Now cum inside me, boys, cum in my ass and my pussy."

We kept at her, thrusting and fucking. In and out. I couldn't hold back much longer. It didn't matter that I'd already come twice in the last few hours. The situation was so hot I couldn't have held back even if I wanted to.

"Fuck me, boys," she moaned. "Fuck me, fuck me."

I thrust upwards harder, kissing her neck, desperate to come inside her.

I was close. Growing nearer with every upward thrust.

Ryan got there first again. He thrust into her ass and held it. "Oh, fuck."

"That's it," Holly cried. "Cum in my ass, cum in my fucking ass. I love it!"

Ryan kept his cock inside her, holding it. I thrust up into her as hard and fast as I could.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she whispered. "Cum in my pussy. Cum in my fucking pussy."

So close, so close.

I pushed my cock deep into her, groaning. I came hard, my cock throbbing inside her. Waves of joy and relief radiated outward from cock with each joyous pulse.

Holly exhaled, eyes beaming. "Both my boys came inside me! I love it!"

I remained inside her, thrusting gently. Savoring the last lingering twitches of my dick.

Ryan pulled out and Holly gave me a kiss and got off me. She lay on her back between us. I closed my eyes, catching my breath.

"That was so fucking amazing," Holly said. "I thought getting DPed would be good, but holy shit. I can't thank you guys enough."

Ryan and I snuggled against her from either side. He kissed her neck while I gave her lips a gentle smooch.

"Did we do it?" I asked.

"Do what?" Holly said.

"Make you come more times in one night than ever before," I said.

"You know what? I lost count. But you must've."

"Mission accomplished," I said.

Holly smiled. "Talk about a win for me."

I kissed her. "For all three of us."

****

Holly used the bathroom while Ryan retraced our steps from downstairs, picking up our clothes and dressing along the way.

"You guys really vibed, huh?" he said.

I nodded. "Could you tell? She pushes all my buttons, in and out of bed."

"If you want to see her again, don't let me stop you. Go right ahead."

"Wait a second," I said. "You planned this. Not just the threesome. That's obvious. My eternal thanks, by the way."

He laughed. "You're welcome."

"You also knew Holly and I would mesh," I said.

"I had a hunch. Like I said, she's fun but she's not my type. Quirky, weird, geek girl is very much yours, though."

"You know it," I say.

He smiled. "Then go for it. You can thank me at your wedding. I'll be your Best Man and give the toast.

"You know, I'll hold you to that."

***

Two years later here we are, sitting in the banquet hall listening to Ryan's toast.

If all these guests knew what went on the weekend we met, what would they say? Or what if they saw us last night, the groom and Best Man banging the bride together after the rehearsal dinner.

Whatever. I squeeze Holly's hand and we share a knowing look. She's radiant in her wedding gown. But it's the pink beanie with purple pom-pom that she donned at the start of the reception which makes her who she is.

Ryan raises his champagne glass. He gives us a wink and finishes his toast. "I can honestly say they're an amazing couple. And I should know, because I was there the day they first came together."