The Happy Accident Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stood like this for what seemed like only a couple minutes, but in reality it must have been closer to twenty minutes because the water started to lose its heat. We shut off the shower and ran back into my old bedroom. We didn't bother drying off as we stumbled our way to the bed, still locked together with arms and lips and tongues. We fell back onto the bed. Two hot, steamy bodies, full of hormones and endorphins. For the first time since I'd exchanged bodies with my father I felt young again. I was on top of Kayla, reveling the feeling of her much smaller body beneath me. Unlike my mother's sagging, mushy body, Kayla was hard and soft in all the right places. She wrapped her lean, athletic legs around my waist and pulled me close. I held my body up with my left hand and with my right I caressed her side, her leg, her breasts. Her nipples were hard like marbles and standing straight out from her chest. We continued to kiss ravenously as our wet bodies slid over each other, soaking in every sensation.

Finally, I slid both of my legs inside hers and used them to spread her legs wide. She happily complied and as her legs opened I felt her trimmed pubic hair brush against the tip of my cock. I was hit with the scent of her succulent, fertile pussy and I nearly collapsed. I reached down to feel my girlfriend's open pussy and guide my cock into her. She was already dripping wet and there was heat radiating from her opening. I slipped two fingers inside her folds and was rewarded with an instant moan, and the feeling of her arching her back beneath me. Her tongue extended deep into my mouth as I continued stroking her slit and pressing on her swollen clit. After a few minutes we both needed more.

I started to angle my cock towards her opening, when Kayla abruptly pushed me back, stopping me. "Wait wait... here you need this..." she said fumbling though the purse that was sitting on the dresser next to the bed. She pulled out a small, plastic square, pressing it firmly into my palm. A condom. "Oh... yeah..." I said slowly, sitting up and peeling the packet open. As I slid the rubber tube across my shaft, I couldn't help but feel a little underwhelmed. I'd been so used to being with Sarah, who was past the age of being able to have children. Getting to fuck her raw and cum inside her was incredible, and I hadn't considered the fact that I wouldn't get to experience that with Kayla.

Once I was wearing protection, Kayla reached down, taking my penis in both hands and slipping it into her. I pressed myself deep into her heat, and once I was fully inserted I propped myself up on both arms and looked down at her. We stared into each other's eyes as her pussy constricted wildly around my cock, spasming a few times as it struggled to envelope my full shaft. Kayla was much, much, tighter than I remembered, and I could feel the new dimensions of my organ stretching her ribbed inner walls. The pressure was slightly uncomfortable, but I figured she'd loosen up as I began rocking in and out of her in long, slow, movements, trying not to hurt her with my larger than usual body.

As we eased further into it, I lowered my body down onto her again and she wrapped both legs around the backs of mine, digging in with her back arched, pressing her boobs up against my chest. With the latex membrane dulling some of the sensation, the feeling was good, but not great. We lay, entwined in arms, legs, and genitals, bucking back and forth, breathing heavily in silence for a long time. I tried to be gentle, but I could see that Kayla was struggling to conceal a slight wince each time I thrust into her as I inadvertently rammed into her cervix. Deciding to try something different, I rolled us to the side in one quick movement, putting myself flat on my back against the mattress. Kayla adjusted her legs and sat up on me, giving me an incredible view of her perfect tits.

Only about three-fourths of my latex-encased cock could fit inside of her as she rose and fell, bouncing, riding me. The rest of my shaft remained bare and exposed, as the condom's lubricant started to dry up in the cool air. Kayla closed her eyes, trying not to painfully ream herself too far down as her breasts bounced up and down. I reached out and took them in my hands, feeling their weight and movement as she continued to gyrate. Kayla was speeding up and I started to get nervous that I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. I pulled her close and kissed her hard, then honestly told her that I was moments away from coming. She didn't say anything, but straightened back up and increased her speed, slamming down on my cock harder and faster. Her hair bounced and swung around her head, whipping me with frigid droplets of water. The condom squelched shrilly as it was stretched and squeezed by her slick, yet grippy walls. I rolled my head to the side, catching a glimpse of the freaky sight of my father fucking my girlfriend in the mirror on the wall. It looked all wrong. Unnatural. After all, Kayla was young enough to be my daughter.

This thought, paired with the haunting visual made me feel sick to my stomach, but it was already too late. I grabbed onto Kayla's hips as my cock began to convulse inside of her. Just then I felt her pussy gripping me even tighter as she began to expel milky-white fluid from her gooey, velvety folds. All this was too much for me to take. My cock erupted, pushing jets of creamy sperm into the condom as she released a stream of her own slick discharge into my pubic hair. Her fluids dripped down my hips and soaked the sheets on either side of me, as mine inflated the condom inside of her. We rode the waves of pleasure together for a few long moments, before pivoting again until we were each lying on our sides facing each other. She pulled me close and gave me another kiss, though it was lacking the passion we'd shared earlier.

Slowly, I pulled my cock out of her and we eased onto our backs, laying next to each other and staring up at the ceiling. The twisted, half-mangled condom hung limply from the end of my cock, sagging under the weight of the load it had been forced to contain. As we lay together on the bed, completely naked and slick with water and sweat, an unspoken understanding passed between us. Our hearts were racing and we were both breathing so heavily that neither of us could find the strength to speak. After a few more minutes, Kayla finally broke the silence.

"That was--"

"I know." I said quietly. I didn't want her to finish the sentence.

"I'm sorry David. I wish things could go back to the way they were but they just can't. I hope you see that now..."

"I do." I said again, turning to Kayla and giving her one final, kiss. She trembled slightly as our lips gently touched. I hovered for a moment, clinging to her sweet taste before pulling myself back--separating us for good.

"You and David have a good night now." I said, climbing off the bed and turning towards the door. I looked back at her glowing, naked form one last time.

"Goodnight John." She responded.

I didn't bother putting my clothing back on as I sauntered down the hall, climbing into my own bed. Sarah was there already, naked too, crying silently. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her body against mine. I could feel something cold and slimy stain my stomach as her back pressed against me. I sighed, recognizing that it was my father's cumshot, that had streaked across her weary back when he finished. She rolled around, facing me so that I could see her big, round eyes, brimming with the tears.

"Oh John..." she cried, gently reaching up and touching my cheek.

"Shhh... it's alright Sarah..." I cooed, running my fingers up and down the back of her arms to soothe her.

"I love you Sarah."

She sniffled. Her eyes revealed a great sadness, but she smiled sweetly and laid her head across my chest. She didn't need to say anything I understood. As the rising and falling of my chest lulled my wife to sleep, I pulled the covers over our sweaty, aching bodies and we drifted off...

-----------------------------

The next morning the four of us regrouped in the kitchen, each pretending that nothing had happened the night before. We were in the process of saying our final goodbyes, when our farewell was interrupted by a pounding at the door. Sarah left the kitchen and answered it. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but she returned with a letter and a concerned look on her face. We waited expectantly as she opened the letter. She read the letter silently, paling and eyes growing wider by each word.

Finally, she hit a critical sentence. She froze, letting the letter slip from her fingertips and fall to the floor.

"Honey? What is it?!" I asked, scooping up the letter. I frantically scanned the contents, until my eyes found the sentence that had shaken Sarah.

"Oh my God..." I gasped.

"The doctors at the trauma center may have found a way to switch us back..."

12