The Happy Hedonists Ep. 01

Story Info
My wife Kelly and I seeking pleasure... and being happy.
1.7k words
3.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,121 Followers

The Happy Hedonists Ep. 01

By : DickThePimp

Totally Fake Sex Fiction... Totally Really Nasty Freak Fucking Fun

Not Connected In Any Way At All To Any Other Story Involving The Happy Hedonist... This Is Totally Different

The Happy Hedonists :

James (Me)

My Wife Kelly (Porn Queen Of Queens Kelly Madison)

"You dirty fucking whore! Taking all those strangers dicks in your holes. Filthy bitch!"

"God, yes! I'm so fucking filthy! I fucking love all of those throbbing cocks in my holes! I love them! God, I love them all! Yes! Fuck!!!"

My wife Kelly is laying on me, writhing so wildly against me, her back on my front, her pussy enveloping my raging hard meat stick, eating it so perfectly as it violently fucks my giant dick. My precum shooting out of my piss slit, making Kelly's pounding pink walls all slimy and greasy. My massive meat stretching her pussy wide, driving so hard up it, banging it mercilessly as I choke her, releasing my grip on her neck so she can take deep breaths and scream in ecstasy as she so powerfully cums, then tightening my grip again as she slams her pussy right down on to my cock. Over and over and over. So fucking good!

My left hand is slapping her hefty, heaving titties hard, roughly squeezing them even harder. Her breast milk squirting out all over my hand. I fucking grip those 34FF knockers even harder and more intense, making my wife scream even louder. She fucking loves rough sex... and so do I.

Kelly's long blonde hair smells so good. It's brushing across my face as we violently fuck on our bed. We're watching, Kelly Goes Wild on the TV as we fuck. It's our latest release. And the title definitely fits.

Kelly takes multiple dicks in every hole in one scene. In another, she gleefully takes a deep anal pissing. In yet another scene, Kelly drinks beer from a fat slob's wide and ridiculously fat, smelly, disgusting butt as he squats over her incredibly gorgeous face and rubs his huge, hairy, sweaty nuts all over her forehead and nose. She even does her first piss bukkake in the finale of the movie. A true instant classic.

Kelly and I fuck for another hour or so. I throw her on her front on the bed and roll over on top of her. I furiously fuck her pussy, and then her ass, from the top, my giant cock violently pounding her quaking holes, fast, curious, and non stop. I end up cumming in her ass, and pissing in her pussy right after. Kelly screams out in unabashed carnal bliss, squirting four times while we fuck. She totally drenches me, the bed, and even the sliding glass door to the patio, several feet behind us.

We spend the next fifteen minutes just kissing and fondling each other. Well... I do the fondling actually. My body presses her into the mattress, so I have full control over my wife and her body. My hands slide under her, roughly playing with her milk squirting tits, then sliding down her body and rubbing on her dripping wet coochie as we wildly swap spit, kissing so heated and so passionate. My endless lust and love for my woman burning through me.

"God... my man can fuck so damn good. Hehehe. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You did me right, baby. Sooooooooooo, sooooooooooo right. Hahaha. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly very heatedly nibbles on my cheek, licking and sucking on it as well. She's purring so playfully as we ride out our post orgasmic thrills. I roll off of Kelly and lay there in the bed, smiling at the ceiling. Kelly crawls up on my chest and snuggles with me, hugging me tight and softly kissing my neck. My left arm is around her. I'm totally relaxed with my love. Kelly's smiling so beautifully. Both of us beaming eternal love and lust so bright, like two shooting stars, racing across the night sky.

Later...

Kelly's out walking her doggy... my half brother Spence (The King Of Queens). More on that in a second.

Me, I'm in my home office, checking out how things are shaping up at our Happy Hedonists' Heaven On Earth, island getaway. Kelly and I started a swinger's retreat on a small, off the radar island in the Pacific we bought, much like Hedonism in Jamaica. Just, in the Pacific... and even wilder.

Kelly sends me a couple of pics of doggy Spence and her on their walk at the park not far from our house. Spence is on all fours... Kelly leading him around by his leash... all happy and excited, barking and panting and tail wagging, kissing Kelly's ass... literally. He's laying some big ass, horny doggy smooches on those heavenly booty cheeks. Motorboating her booty too. I laugh. Dude really sells any cosplay character he does. He's amazing at it. Such detail in his spot-on costumes. And, such detail in his very in depth character portrayal as well. He really looks and acts like a dog. Down to the smallest detail. An oversexed, really pervy, human dog. But hey... a dog nonetheless.

Over at the dog park...

"Ok, Spencey... find a place to pee, and get to it. Hehe." Kelly checks her phone as doggy Spence... his white doggy costume has big pink spots on it and has a big, wet pink doggy nose to go with the big floppy ears and big doggy paws and white curved tail. His crotch is out. All huge and flopping around. His butt hole is exposed too. Never know when you're gonna get some hot doggy action going. Gotta be ready. Ha.

Spence finally finds a nice place by some bushes. He raises his right leg and tries to pee, just like a dog... but, no luck. He starts whimpering and pouting. Kelly looks up from her phone and laughs.

"What's wrong, doggy Spence? You can't pee? Awwww. Poor, baby. Let me help you with that. Hehehe."

Kelly moves around behind doggy Spence and looks around, smirking. She kneels down and rubs Spence's doggy butt, slapping them and laughing as he whimpers from not being able to pee in the bushes. She spreads Spence's white doggy cheeks and starts licking his winking anus, still smirking as she licks away, oblivious to the other dog owners... and dogs... that walk by and stare, and take pics.

Kelly snakes her tongue up doggy Spence's pasty white butt, licking him out as he barks happily and grins all goofy, panting as well. He's really enjoying the doggy salad tossing by the bushes.

"RUFF, RUFF!" Yeah... he's definitely enjoying it.

Kelly reaches between Spence's kegs and grabs his hard doggy cock, stroking it as she tongue fucks his ass. Her tongue really going to town on that dank, nerd anus, licking it out fast and furious as it fucks his butt nice and quick.

Kelly's skintight, white, hip hugger jeans are riding about half way down her delicious ass, showing off about half of her ass crack while she bent over, tongue fucking doggy Spence's rump. That attracts a lot of attention. Several male dog owners... and a couple with their wives... stop and ogle my wife's amazingly sexy dumper on display, taking pics and filming it as their dogs bark... and their wives do too.

Spence starts pissing. Kelly's wild tongue and skilled hand doing the job. She laughs as she eats his ass, moving his pissing monster around to evenly soak the bushes.

"You've got a yummy ass, doggy Spence." Kelly giggles as she sits up, still holding his pissing doggy weiner. Doggy Spence pisses a lot.

"RUFF, RUFF!" Spence barks happily, excitedly wagging his doggy tail as my blonde goddess wife jerks his pissing doggy dick, jacking him off as he keeps on piss dumping all over the bushes beside him.

Kelly laughs. She does love freaky shit. And she's a proud doggy owner, so she really enjoys spending time with her emotional... mostly sexually emotional... support pet.

"Such a big, sexy doggy dick. Yum, yum. Hehehe. Doesn't my sweet doggy have a sexy doggy dick?" Kelly asks a dude walking his collie. He pauses, stunned at the question. He looks at his dog, who barks, then back at Kelly. A bewildered look plastered on his face. He shrugs his shoulders, and jogs off, still confused and stunned, leading his barking dog away with him. Kelly laughs. She's awesome. Always shocking someone. My baby. Ha.

"Doggy Spence is gonna cum for Kelly... isn't he?" Kelly asks as Spence's piss finally stops blasting the bushes. His fat rod is throbbing so hard in her hand, she can tell his cum is coming real soon.

"RUFF, RUFF, RUFF!" Spence barks extra excited, and howls like a werewolf as his cosplay doggy jizz starts erupting out all over the bushes. Joining all that piss in there. Kelly laughs and grins real happy, pumping that massive, uncut doggy weiner extra fast to jerk out all that sticky doggy cum. Spence pumps a big fat load into the bushes, so excited... so wildly excited. His happy barks and howls echoing through the dog park.

Kelly lays on her back and scoots under doggy Spence, between his doggy legs. She licks his fat, hairless nuts, slowly dragging her tongue all around them, then kisses his lower shaft, making doggy Spence bark wild and happy, his white doggy tail spastically wagging back and forth. Kelly laughs again, then pulls that massive meat down to her mouth and starts sucking it clean as other dog owners... and their real dogs... keep walking and jogging by, in stunned silence, gawking open mouthed at my extra naughty wife sucking on her emotional support doggy's extra large cosplay doggy weiner. Spence barking and panting and howling away. Tail wagging and drooling all happy right along with it. The other dogs watching and barking and tail wagging outta control. It's a helluva sight in the dog park, by the bushes, for sure. God bless freaky shit. Ha.

It's just the beginning. Stay tuned for much more swinging, pleasure-seeking fun from Kelly and I... and doggy Spence too. Ha. Peace, peeps.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,121 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Neighbours A woman sunbathing has a good day.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Justice vs Mercy Story A husband and wife face tough choices and consequences.in Non-Erotic
First Visit to a Male Strip Club Lori and her husband shares date night in the big city.in Interracial Love
Husband's Best Friend Turns to More Husbands best friend, turns into more, and more...in Erotic Couplings
I'll Hold You to That The Las Vegas Wessing Night.in Loving Wives
More Stories