The Happy Hedonists Ep. 02

Story Info
Kelly and I... and others... having more happy, horny fun.
2.8k words
3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

The Happy Hedonists Ep. 02

By : DickThePimp

Fake Fantasy Filth

The Happy Hedonists :

James (Me)

My Wife Kelly (Porn Queen Of Queens Kelly Madison)

"I love this one, baby."

"I love anything with you in it, my queen."

"Awwww..." Kelly kisses me. I'm leaning down, beside her face, as she watches one of our newest promos for The Happy Hedonists Heaven On Earth. Our swinger resort out in the Pacific.

My hands start massaging my wife's 34FF breasts in her pink silk robe. Eventually sliding inside, and bare breast fondling them silly.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. My man loves my breasts. Hehehe. And they love him right back. Hehehehe." Kelly licks my right cheek, then she sucks on bottom lip, moaning blissfully as I play with her awesomely divine tits. Cupping, squeezing, and shaking them nice and easy, then nice and rough. Kelly's heated moans intensifying as my handy work gets rougher.

"I love them and you, my queen. More and more every day."

"I feel the exact same way, my king. I love you so very much. More and more and more every single minute of every single day." Kelly smiles, softly rubbing my face as her gorgeous green eyes sparkle at me. Her smile, half sweet, half extra naughty.

We kiss so passionately. My hands squeezing and kneading her hefty breasts nice and rough as Kelly sucks extra horny and heated on my tongue. I fucking love my chick so damn much. Marrying her 35 years ago is still the best decision I've ever made.

Eventually, we get back to watching the ad for our swingers resort.

"My man really fucked me good here. Haha."

"Yeah... He sure did. Ha."

Kelly and I laugh, watching me pound her pussy royally on the hill top. The ocean off to the side. Great back drop. Kelly on her hands and knees. Me, behind her, deep dicking my woman senseless as the breeze blows. Kelly's long blonde hair swaying with the breeze. Her mouth open. Her huge breasts swinging under her as I so happily thump her dripping wet coochie.

Kelly approving smile as she watches the ad makes me happy. We fuck a lot of other people, but seeing just how happy she is when I fuck her always makes me smile. I kiss her neck, softly nibbling it too.

"I love it, babe. Getting fucked by my king, on a hill top with the ocean in the background, while they tell you how much naughty fun you'll have at our resort is so hot. God, I love it. And I love you." Kelly caresses my face, smiling right at me, then she kisses me softly on the lips. She gets up and grabs my hand, pulling me with her over to our bed. I toss her on the bed, Kelly loving that, giggling and horny grinning at me as she tosses off her robe, opening her long legs wide, and wiggling her finger at me to invite me to join her.

I jump on the bed to join my wife, Kelly happily laughing and hugging me, shoving her super horny tongue down my throat as well. She hurriedly strips my red silk pajamas off of me as she furiously ravages my throat.

It takes me about three seconds to shove my fourteen inch dick up her very welcoming coochie. Kelly wraps her legs tough around my waist and pulls me in, locking her feet around me. We fuck on our bed. So heated. So wild. So awesomely. Fuck! Fucking Kelly is my favorite thing to do.

Our bed rattles and shakes violently from our heated fuck fun. My cock thumping so deep into Kelly's beautifully battered, sensually spasming pussy. Her heavenly coochie dripping wet. She starts cumming, violently shooting her pussy milk, totally soaking my cock and our satin sheets as my dick thrusting mayhem speeds up. My hips driving my monster meat faster and faster, and harder, and deeper! Fuck! Our super furious fucking heats up the entire room. The sheets being thrown around by Kelly. The bed rattling so loud. Kelly's excited moans so loud and powerfully gleeful. She cums and cums. My cock throbs and throbs inside her. Fucking fuck!

I suck mercilessly on my wife's wildly wobbling, milky tits. I stuff my face deep into each breast, sucking as hard as possible on each one, so happily and so greedily drinking down every last freaking drop of super sweet breast milk that spurts into my mouth.

"OH MY GOD.... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!!!!" Kelly's writhing so heatedly... and smiling so heatedly at me as well... all over the bed as I fuck her silly, suck furiously on her lactating tits, and grin so mischievously up at her.

Our mutual lust... insanely loving lust... for one another blazing between us as we fuck so feverishly and wildly. My woman driving me crazy with intense desire for her. She has the key to my soul. My very soul. She's the queen of sex queens. Period!

"Cum in my mouth, baby. I wanna fucking drink it! Feed me. Feed me now! Fuck!" Kelly is so furiously craving my cum. Her face glowing with primal cum lust. She's growling so emphatically and so wildly.

I pull out and very quickly climb up onto Kelly's massive milky melons. She absolutely engulfs my entire fourteen inch, violently throbbing and lurching monster, swallowing the entire thing at once. Growling and grunting like a starving wild animal on a fresh kill.

She violently sucks my precum pumping super rod, bobbing fiercely on my entire dick so fast and furious, her green eyes locked right on mine. I'm holding her hands above her head as she blazes her mouth up and down my entire dick, not gagging at all. Her head banding against the mattress as she bobs up on my cock. Her spit flying from her mouth. I start jizz pumping into Kelly's mouth. Her insanely happy growls of joy ring out loud. She immediately deepthroats my cock, letting me finish jizz dumping right down her fucking throat. HOLY FUCKING FUCK! Y

"God!" Kelly laughs, slutty grinning up at me. She laps wildly at my cum dripping crown. "I love your fucking cum, baby. God... I love this fucking cock too. I love it so much. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly sucks my bulging crown. Just the head, slurping it loud and proud. She winks up at me as I grin down at her, still holding her hand above her head on the bed. I married the hottest wife ever. Nobody... and I mean nobody... can touch my wife. Fuck! She's hot, hot, HOT!!!!!

A little later...

Kelly's out on a date. It's an arranged date. With one of our fans. We have a contest on our Happy Hedonists site whenever we're in the mood where a lucky fan gets to date Kelly... or me. I don't do it as much, so Kelly gets most of the dates.

Kelly enjoys it. It lets her get up close and personal with her fans. She loves it. And her fans love that she does.

"I'm having a great time, Kelly. Thanks so much for going out with me. God, you're beautiful." Kelly's date, Steve tells my wife. They're in his car, on their way to a movie. They just had lunch.

"Awww... You're welcome, Steve. It's my pleasure. I love our contests. It lets me spend some private time with my sweet fans." Kelly flirts. She bats her eyes very flirty at Steve while they're stopped at a light. He's grinning at her, swallowing hard as he checks out my blonde bombshell wife.

The car behind Steve's beeps their horn. The light changed, but Steve's too busy checking out Kelly to notice. She giggles as he finally snaps out of his Kelly daze, and takes off from the light.

Kelly looks ahead, still flirting with Steve. She brushes her right forefinger across her awesome cleavage. Steve tries to watch Kelly, and not wreck while he does. Fortunately for him, they hit another stop light.

Kelly pulls open her pink button up blouse. It's already unbuttoned last her breasts. You can see part of her white lace bra underneath. Steve's gaze is 1000% locked onto my wife's cleavage now that he's stopped at the light.

Kelly smirks at Steve, then she looks down at his bulge, her eyebrows raising with approval.

"You know, Steve..." Kelly reaches her left hand over to Steve's leg and rubs it. The mid 20's fan gulps hard. Kelly runs her hand over to his bulge and cups it, purring happily. "... I think we're going to be good friends from now on." Kelly squeezes the fat bulge, making Steve growl happily. "... Really good friends. Hehe." Kelly and Steve grin at each other. Steve's grin mixed with nervousness. He's so turned on by my amazingly gorgeous, 54 year old wife, but, he's also kinda nervous about how to handle the increasingly heated situation.

A few minutes later, they make it to the movie theater. They head inside, arm in arm. Kelly's playing the flirty celebrity with her fan role extremely well. She wants Steve to have a really great time. And, knowing Kelly, I know she'll definitely make that happen.

Back at home...

My mom Dolly (Dolly Parton) and I are hanging out. Having some wine and relaxing in my oversized recliner in the downstairs den. A fire in the fireplace. My beautiful mother smiling at me as she drinks some wine. A real chill afternoon.

"Dad called yesterday. He said grandpa wants to come spend some time with us."

"Are you gonna let him, baby doll?"

"Yeah. I mean... he is my grandfather. He's a cool dude too."

"A horny old pervert is what he is."

"Yeah... It runs in the family." I laugh. Mom does too. She kisses me softly on the lips too.

"Yeah, but, he's a REALLY horny pervert. When your dad and I first got married, I ended up fucking his dad more than your father. He kept sneaking up on me, and pulling me in a closet or whatever, and doing his business. He's a darn good fuck. I'll give him that. Hell... the old man's better than his son is."

"Dad thinks he's really great."

"Your father's an idiot." Mama gives me a, he's an idiot, look as she drinks her red wine. I snicker.

Grandpa Wilbur is a freak. Yep... a real sex freak. Like mama said, he's real freaking horny too. And, as I said... that does run in the family. The extra horny and sex freak stuff, both do.

It should be pretty freaking interesting having him around. Oh yeah. Ha.

Back at the movies...

Kelly's eating some popcorn while Steve keeps checking her out in the dark theater. He's looking down her blouse, very closely eyeballing those all natural 34FFs. Kelly's pretending she doesn't notice... when she definitely does.

"Popcorn?"

"Huh? Oh... uh... Sure." Steve takes the box from Kelly. She gives him a wink and a smirk, then looks around for a second before she unbuttons her top all the way. One button at a time, smirking full bore at a star struck Steve. He nervously eats some popcorn, spilling most of it in his lap. Kelly giggles, and very enticingly runs her finger across her cleavage, then sucks on her finger. Steve's jaw drops. He swallows hard.

Kelly pulls her huge knockers out of her white lacy bra and let's them hang over the big beautiful cups.

"Jesus... You have the most gorgeous tits I've ever seen, Kelly. My God." Steve gulps hard again, shaking his head in utter disbelief at the overpowering perfection of my 54 year old wife's incredibly perfect breasts.

"Why thank you, sweetheart. Go ahead and feel them... if you want. Hehehe." Kelly knows full well that he most definitely does. Steve drops the popcorn on the floor as he hurriedly puts both hands on Kelly's hefty breasts, gripping and groping away. She keeps on sexy smirking. Moaning very sexy as well now too.

Steve's totally mesmerized by my wife's massive, milky melons. He squeezes them hard and deep, his very horny hands really getting their titty molesting money's worth. He's drooling, gawking, and groping non stop as Kelly shakes her boobs around his hands. Her naughty laugh attracting attention from the other movie goers.

An old guy in a trench coat watches from a few rows away. Kelly notices him and waves, laughing and grinning away. He waves back. Kelly can tell he's playing with himself under his coat. And that really turns her on. She's an attention whore. And one very, very, very gorgeous attention whore at that.

Since Steve is so mesmerized by Kelly's ravishing knockers... and playing with them... he doesn't even notice when she unzips his jeans and fishes out his fat hog. It's only about seven inches long, but it's really fat. Kelly grins her very pleased approval. It's already hard and ready for action... and action it gets.

Kelly leans over and starts licking all over that fat piece is sex pipe. Back and forth. Up and down. Her sexually adventurous tongue dancing across every inch, from every angle. Steve leans back in his seat, his right hand on my wife's blonde head. A huge happy grin on his 25 year old face.

Kelly starts sucking his cock. Her super succulent lips wrapped tight around it, gliding up and down steadily. Her spit lubing her voluptuous lips way down on that extra thick, and nice and smooth, shaft. Kelly's long blonde haired head bouncing in Steve's lap. The old perv in the trench coat moves closer to them as he watches... and jerks off under his trench coat.

Steve's head is leaned all the way back on the top of his seat. His eyes closed. His jaw dropped. He's in cock sucking getting heaven. My wife's perfect lips and tongue pleasuring him orally better then he ever could hope for.

It doesn't take long for Steve's fat cock to start twitching wildly. Kelly knows he's ready to erupt. She sucks even faster, deepthroating the entire fat weiner repeatedly right as Steve starts feeding her his creamy, thick wad. Four big blasts of semen racing down my wife's ready and waiting throat. She gulps it all down in no time flat, moaning so sexy as she does. Steve's smile is so wide and happy. Kelly looks up and starts laughing around his cumming meat when she sees the expression on his overly excited face. She sucks him clean, then smacks her lips off of his spotless hog nice and loud, licking all around her decadent lips for him for good, sexually pleasing measure.

Kelly notices the old perv get up and walk past them, his coat closed. He grins all pervy at her as he walks by. She waves and grins again, watching him walk out of the theater. She kisses Steve on the cheek... he's still grinning from ear to ear, all laid back in his seat... then Kelly fixes her clothes, and gets up, telling Steve she needs to use the bathroom. Steve just nods. He's still super happy and drained from the blowjob she just gave him. Kelly giggles again and walks past Steve, heading up and out of the theater, to the bathroom.

A few minutes later...

Kelly's in a stall, holding onto the divider wall, getting ass banged by the old perv in the trench coat. She noticed him in the lobby. He followed her into the ladies bathroom, waiting for her to sit in a stall. He knocked on the door and peeked through the crack in the door. Kelly noticed it was him, so she opened the door, smirked extra naughty at him, and motioned for him to join her. Next thing you know, his big old dick is buried balls deep up her tight butt, banging her extra naughty brains out, right there in the ladies bathroom. And Kelly's filming it all with her phone camera. She does a blog for our site, so it'll be perfect for that. An Afternoon At The Movies. Ha. Kelly's favorite kind of afternoon too. Oh hell yeah. She's a sex fiend. And good God, I love her for it.

Later... at home...

Kelly's telling me all about her fun time at the movies. She already showed me the footage of her and the old perv in the bathroom stall.

"Steve's a sweetie. I like his cock too. I think we should hire him." Kelly snuggles up nice and close with me in the bed, making sure to rub those 34FF dream titties of hers all over my chest. She giggles and grins real sexy at me. My woman knows how to get what she wants.

"Ok. Anything for you, my sexy, beautiful, gorgeous, slutty queen. Ha." We both laugh. Kelly kisses my neck, sucking it as well. Her hands travel down my chest and stomach to my crotch. She massages my soft meat with both hands, still rubbing those incredible knockers all over my chest. God... the simple things in life are so awesome some times.

Tune in next time to see what my amazing wife does to top herself. Be happy and be horny. Peace, my swinging peeps.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Everybody Loves Kelly Ep. 01 My amazing wife Kelly being all loveable.in Loving Wives
Lactation Surprises A lactating mother is in need of some help!in Fetish
Kelly Does Freaky Shit Ch. 01 Kelly doing some freaky shit with me... and others.in Loving Wives
Kelly Saves Her Job The sequel to Kelly Saves My Job.in Loving Wives
The King of Sleaze Me being sleazy... And having fun.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories