The Happy Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was such a sexy bitch with her firm body and long legs and bright eyes. None of his friends had a mother to compare with his. He thought of her tits again. He imagined himself sucking her nipples and then sliding down to suck her pussy. He imagined what it would be like to bury his nose and mouth in that hot gash between her legs.

And then he would fuck it. He pictured himself on top of her, his cock pushing against her cunt and then sliding inside. The hot flesh of her cunt grabbing at his cock.

God, how he hated Paul Simpson. He hated all her boyfriends. He couldn't stand the idea of anyone else fucking her. He just couldn't stand it!

A cry came out of Lenny's throat as his balls erupted. The jizz spurted out of his cock, wad after wad jetting into the air and then falling on his belly. His eyes closed, his mouth open, he continued pumping his prick until his balls were empty.

Four hours later Lenny was at the peephole again. His prayers had been answered. For the first time in more than a month, his mother and Paul Simpson were in his mother's bedroom after a date. And for the first time since he'd secretly made the peephole, Lenny was able to watch them together. He could see everything and he could hear everything and he was certain this would be the most wonderful night of his life.

The lights had been dimmed in his mother's room. The two of them lay on her bed kissing. They were still fully dressed. Amber had her arms around Paul's neck and her lips pressed against his. Now they slowly broke apart and they each left the bed and started undressing.

"Please try not to make any noise," Amber said softly.

Paul grinned at her as he peeled his shirt off. "Don't worry, the kid's asleep. It's nearly one o'clock."

Amber had her blouse off. When she unhooked her bra, Paul came over to her and took her tits in his hands. He lifted her tits and rubbed his thumbs over her nipples. "That girl at the club doesn't have anything half as nice as these."

"She's got more."

Paul chuckled and lowered his head to take a nipple between his lips. He sucked her tit a few moments, and then he moved to the other one and did the same. When he pulled his mouth away, both nipples were glistening with his saliva. "Come on, let's get undressed."

They finished stripping. Behind the wall, Lenny's heart pounded like a pile-driver. He could see Paul's cock now and he hated Paul even more. The guy was hung. Big hairy balls and a big hog. Lenny clenched his teeth as his mother walked over to Paul and took his balls in her hand. "Horny, baby?"

"What do you think?"

"I think this big dick is going to make me very happy!"

She held his balls in her left hand and took hold of his cock with her right hand. She curled her fingers around his cock and pumped it a few times. Paul pulled at one of her nipples. "Why don't you marry me?"

Amber chuckled. "Because I'm happy the way I am ..."

After that she went down on him. Lenny muffled a groan as he watched his mother drop to her knees to suck Paul's cock. She still held his nuts. She pulled at his ball-sac now as she sucked on his cock-knob.

"Suck it, angel. That's just what it needs." Paul slowly pumped his hips, fucking her mouth as he held her head with his hands.

Finally Amber pulled away and rose to her feet. Now his cock showed the wetness of her saliva. She grabbed his big balls again and pulled him to the bed. "Let's put this where it belongs."

Once on the bed, she stretched out on her back and opened her legs. Her body was at an angle, and for the first time ever Lenny had a clear view of his mother's cunt. His heart pounded in his chest as he feasted his eyes on every detail.

It was very much as he'd dreamed about it, just like that photo he had. A dark cunt, thick-lipped and hairy, the hair curling all the way down into the crack of her ass. She pulled her knees up and opened her thighs as Paul approached the bed, and for a moment Lenny had a clear glimpse of the dark pucker of her asshole.

Then Paul was over her, mounting her, leaning down to suck her tits. They whispered together and suddenly they rolled over and Amber was on top. She had her back to Lenny and his pulse raced as he gazed at her ass. He saw her fingers between her thighs. She was fitting Paul's cock into the mouth of her cunt. The next moment both people on the bed groaned as Amber's cunt slid over Paul's big cock. Amber adjusted her legs, shifted her body a bit and started fucking him.

Lenny went crazy with lust. He could see everything, her round ass, her asshole, the way her cunt-hole was stretched by Paul's big cock, the juice pouring out of her pussy to drench his cock-shaft and balls. Lenny thought she looked so beautiful fucking that cock. She had such a beautiful body. He watched as she reached back to fondle Paul's balls.

She was leaning over his face now and he had one of her tits in his mouth. His hands were on Amber's ass, his fingers digging into the flesh of her bottom cheeks. Lenny's cock jumped in his hand as he watched one of Paul's fingers push at Amber's asshole. The finger went in. Lenny thought she would push Paul's hand away, but she didn't. Paul kept his middle finger hooked deep inside Amber's ass as she fucked her cunt on his cock.

I'm gonna kill him, Lenny thought. Somehow the way Paul's finger invaded his mother's asshole was worse than anything else. Lenny's hatred for Paul Simpson was greater than ever.

Then Amber stopped fucking Paul and she rolled over to be on her back again. Her legs wide open, she pulled her knees back to her tits and rocked her legs. "Pump my pussy!"

Paul laughed as be climbed between her legs. "You want it?"

"Yes, I want it! Get it in there and pump it!" He pulled her legs over his shoulders and fondled her ass. Then he worked the knob of his cock inside her sopping hole and lurched forward to bury his prick in her body. Amber moaned and gripped his arms as he started fucking her.

Lenny watched it, his fist pumping his cock, his breathing ragged. He imagined himself in there with her, squeezing her ass while he fucked that hairy cunt. He was surprised now that he could watch what was going on in there and still keep his sanity. His mother was something different for him now. She was no longer the holy of holies. He'd seen everything she had down there, her asshole, her cunt, the works. Now he was watching a man fuck her and he was learning something new about her, something surprising.

Lenny realized his mother was more earthy than he'd believed. He'd always thought of her as so elegant and composed, so completely in control of herself. But here she was fucking like a wild slut, her ass churning as she begged her boyfriend to fuck her cunt harder.

Paul rammed her repeatedly, pulling out and ramming in again, his swinging balls slapping against her ass. Then he made a croaking sound as he started coming and Amber grabbed his ass and humped her cunt at his cock to get herself off. Grunting and groaning together, they ground out the last of the climax until finally it was finished and Paul slumped on top of her.

Lenny was in a daze. He was on the edge of coming himself, but he held it back. He pulled his hand away from his cock and left it dangling. He was mesmerized by the scene in the next room. Watching them fuck had completely wiped him out. The experience was both less and more than he'd expected. The ice had been broken now. He had watched his mother fuck. And watched a man empty his balls into his mother's pussy.

After a while, Paul rolled off Amber and she left the bed and went into the john. Lenny remained at the peephole, glued there as he waited for whatever might happen. Soon his mother was out of the bathroom again. She had a towel in her hand and when she returned to the bed she began wiping Paul's cock and balls. Then she leaned over and started kissing his cock.

Lenny was expectant again. He had an idea they might fuck one more time. He kept his eye at the peephole and watched as Paul playfully pinched his mother's ass. Amber mumbled something as she licked Paul's cock with the flat of her tongue. Lenny was amazed at how horny she was. She was a woman who went after what she liked and she obviously liked cock.

Paul soon had a decent hard-on again. Amber hung over him, her mouth on his knob, her hands fondling his cock-shaft and balls. She worked on his prick to get it as stiff as possible. She seemed drunk with lust. The continued hunger she showed amazed Lenny and excited him to a fever pitch.

Then the people on the bed were moving again, Amber climbing over Paul, straddling him, facing his feet, with her ass over his face. She lowered her crotch, settled her cunt on his mouth and leaned forward to suck his cock again.

Lenny watched them suck each other. He had his cock in his hand again. He watched his mother's mouth move up and down on Paul's cock-shaft. He could see the way her lips were stretched. He could see how she went all the way down until her nose touched Paul's cock-bush. She was deep-throating him. Lenny shuddered with excitement as he watched it. He imagined her throat closing over the knob of Paul's cock. Each time she pulled up, Lenny could see the gobs of saliva streaming over Paul's cock-shaft.

And down at the other end she had Paul's tongue in her cunt. She kept her ass moving gently, squirming her pussy on his face. Lenny wanted to be right there, his face under his mother's pussy, his mouth stuffed with her cuntflesh. He'd sucked a few girls like that and he knew what it was like. All that hot pussy on your face and the juice dripping on your nose.

Then the sucking was finished and they rolled over again. Amber was once more on her back, her legs raised high and spread wide as she waited for Paul. He was on her in a moment, mounting her, his cock sliding inside her gaping vulva. The bed shook as they started fucking again.

This time Paul pushed Amber's knees all the way back to each side of her head. Her body was now folded in half, her crotch turned up and completely available as Paul fucked her cunt. He fucked his cock in and out with long slow strokes. Amber reached underneath to play with his dangling nuts. She grabbed his scrotum and pulled at it. Paul grunted and slipped his hand under his balls to find Amber's pucker. Amber squirmed her ass even more as his fingers slipped inside her rectum.

Lenny was on the way now, coming around the stretch to the biggest orgasm of his life. He prayed they wouldn't hear anything, that he wouldn't fall down and make a racket. He could hardly breathe any more in the stuffy closet. All he cared about was the peephole in the wall, the spectacle in his mother's bedroom. He drew it out. He slowed down the pumping of his hand. He wanted to finish with them. Then suddenly Paul was fucking like a demon as he started coming and Lenny let himself go.

Did Amber come too? Lenny wasn't sure. He couldn't see her face. Then the soup shot out of his cock like a blast out of a firehose and he thought the top of his head was gone. Wad after wad splattered against the side of the closet as he pumped his prick.

Chapter 5

Amber had always found it strange to think of herself as the mother of a teenaged son. The years seemed to have flown by and now Lenny was clearly a man. Almost. Not there yet, but he was 21. And he had eyes for her, too. She could see the way he looked at her when she was the least bit undressed in the house. For a long time she'd been thinking that maybe he was fixated on her. She'd heard about that happening to boys sometimes. They were turned on by their mothers, tangled up by daydreams and fantasies. Was Lenny like that? The way he looked at her these days made her think maybe he was.

One day she was in his room, putting away some of his clothes that had arrived from the cleaners, when she noticed the large cardboard box on the floor of the closet. The box had always been there and she'd never paid any attention to it. In the past she'd guessed that Lenny kept his old football equipment in the box. He had so much of that stuff lying around in all the closets and under the bed.

But now the top part of the box was open enough so that she could see inside. She was curious. She looked more closely. What she found was not football equipment but magazines. They were mostly sports magazines. She looked at a few of them and tossed them back in the box. Lenny didn't care about much else beside sports.

Or did he? What about women? What about all those girls who were calling him all the time? What about the way he looked at her? She shouldn't pry, she thought. But she had to see. She wanted to know more about this boy-man she had in the house. She noticed the smaller cardboard box beside the larger one, and now she reached down and opened the smaller box and she found what she'd thought she'd find. Lenny's collection of girlie magazines.

She'd known about them for some time. She'd seen the first one nearly three years before and then one or two others since then. She always knew he had them. She knew every normal boy looked at sex magazines. He was growing up and he had a right to know all about sex. She'd looked at magazines like these herself on occasion. She idly picked up the top magazine and looked at the girl on the cover. A pretty blonde with a nice smile. Inside the magazine she'd be showing everything she had. Did Lenny like blondes? Amber noticed a paper clip attached to one of the pages. She opened the magazine to where the paper clip was attached and she felt a sudden fluttering in her belly.

Below the paper clip was a full-page photo of a woman. Not a blonde, but a brunette. And a woman with a startling resemblance to Amber herself. The resemblance was uncanny. They could easily be sisters, or even twins, for that matter. The woman in the photo could pass as Amber's twin.

And there the woman was, naked except for a garter belt and nylons, seated in an easy chair, one leg raised to plant her foot on the cushion, the other leg pulled to the side to show the camera the basics: pubic bush and cunt and asshole and ass, everything out in the open to be looked at and admired.

Amber's belly fluttered again as she realized the woman's pussy might be hers, too. Their cunts were physically similar, the same growth of dark hair, the same long gash between two thick lips. Amber had looked at her pussy often enough with a mirror to know what it looked like. The woman's clit was clearly visible and Amber saw that even there the resemblance was almost identical.

Maybe it's me, she thought. Maybe she had two lives. No, the woman was someone else; but it didn't matter. Amber understood the significance of the paper clip. She understood why Lenny had bothered to mark this particular page. Lenny was as aware as Amber was that the woman in the photo strongly resembled his mother.

She knew something about boys his age. With or without girls, they jerked off all the time. Amber imagined Lenny holding the magazine in one hand while he pumped his cock with the other hand. She imagined him jerking off while he looked at a picture that showed everything she had.

She shook her mind free of it and put the magazine back in the box. She told herself she couldn't blame him. He had a right to look at pictures of naked women, and if he found a picture of a woman that looked like his mother, she couldn't blame him for looking at it and being turned on by it. She pushed the hangers aside that held his clothes, and then suddenly she saw something that made her heart stop.

It was a hole. A small hole in the closet wall, the wall that separated Lenny's room from her own. She looked more closely at the hole. She could see what it was. She put her eye against the hole and she could see clearly into her own room. She could see her bed and almost all of the room, even the entrance to her bathroom.

Oh shit! Amber thought. She pulled back from the closet and sat down on the edge of Lenny's bed. She supposed on the other side of the wall the hole was covered by a winter coat difficult to notice. A peephole. Lenny had been spying on her.

And not to learn military secrets. To see her naked and God knew what else. She did things in her bedroom. Sometimes she masturbated and sometimes she slept with a man in there. She liked some light in the room when she had sex. If Lenny had been watching her through that peephole for some time, he'd most certainly seen her with a man. Just a few days ago she'd brought Paul into her bedroom after a date and they'd fucked up a storm on the bed.

You poor little bunny, she thought. Your own son has been watching you all the time!

First she felt anger. She felt herself trembling with anger as she sat there on Lenny's bed.

Then the anger gave way to dismay. How awful it was. It was so embarrassing. How could she face him again? How could she look at his eyes when now she knew what he'd seen?

Then she thought of the photo of the woman in the magazine, the woman who resembled her so remarkably. And she thought of the way Lenny had been looking at her these days. Days and months. Such a hot look. She couldn't sit down without his eyes on her legs. She had to keep her robe tightly belted to avoid his eyes staring down her neckline. But through that peephole he'd seen everything. He'd seen her naked, he'd seen her fingers in her pussy when she masturbated, he'd seen Paul fucking her.

Lenny, I hate you!

No, she didn't hate him, it turned her on. She sat there and trembled again when she analyzed what it did to her. It turned her on. After the anger and dismay, now she found the idea of it exciting. Lenny spying on her, watching her while she did things. She found it incredibly exciting.

Oh dear God, she thought.

Chapter 6

She said nothing to Lenny. That same evening, the next time they were together, she mentioned nothing about what she'd seen in his room. She tried to act as natural as possible. She told herself it wouldn't do any good to confront him. He hadn't committed a crime, and anyway she had no idea how to handle it.

But she couldn't get the peephole out of her mind. After they finished dinner together, she told him she was going up to have a bath. "I'll just relax in the tub awhile. If anyone calls, tell them I'll call them tomorrow."

Upstairs, she drew the bath, undressed in the bathroom and climbed into the tub. She knew something was building in her and she wanted to sit quietly in the tub and think about it. Thank God he couldn't see her in the bathroom. She expected he was already in the closet, his eye at the peephole as he waited for her to come out.

The excitement returned. What this whole thing meant was that there was something definitely sexual between them now. Her discovery of the peephole had made that clear. What was also clear was that she found his sexual interest in her exciting. The idea that Lenny had gone through so much trouble to look at her turned her on. Oh boy, did it turn her on.

She toyed with her pussy as she lay there in the tub. She closed her eyes and leaned back as she slowly rubbed her clit. She still had the excitement from earlier in the afternoon, and now everything came to a boil and she quickly had an orgasm. She moaned softly, stifling the sound because she was afraid he might hear her. She thought of how she often masturbated on the bed with the lights on.

She liked to do it sometimes when she was reading in bed. She always did it in the dark if she still felt tense when it was time to sleep. She tried to remember the last time she had done it on the bed with the lights on. A long time ago, actually. She hadn't had time to read at night in a long time, and maybe Lenny had never seen it.

Maybe he'd never seen her masturbate. She hoped he hadn't. She told herself that wasn't anything a son should see.