The Happy Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breathing was heavy. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I wouldn't say if I wasn't sure. Okay?"

He nodded. "Okay."

She smiled. "Did you watch me and Paul?"

"Just once!"

"The last time he was here."

"Yeah ..."

He explained how he'd made the peephole only six weeks ago. She quivered as she thought of him watching Paul fuck her on the bed that night. "And what else?"

"What else?"

"What else did you watch? Did you watch me the other night when I jerked off?"

"Yeah!"

Amber drank some more. She felt like getting drunk. "So now we don't have to hide from each other, do we?" She pulled her robe away from her legs and opened her thighs. "Can you see?"

His voice had a crack in it. "Yeah!"

"Tell me what you see."

"I see your pussy."

"Now it's your turn to show me something." He opened his robe to expose his cock and balls. His cock rose almost to his belly button and looked enormous. She hadn't see it from this angle before and she thought it looked bigger than ever.

She teased him about how hard his cock was. She moved her thighs even farther apart to show him more of her cunt. She was almost feverish now. On the outside she maintained her composure, but inside she was seething with excitement.

She told herself what a delight it would be to have him fuck her, to feel that hard prick sliding in and out of her fuckhole. "What did you think when you saw me and Paul together?"

Lenny made a sound in his throat. "It turned me on."

"Would you like to do it to me?"

"You know I would."

"Maybe we'll do that, but not today. I've got to think about that. Let's just watch each other get off today. Okay?"

He nodded. Sure, okay, she thought with amusement. She could see the heat in his eyes. He was in heaven. She was sitting there with her legs wide open and her cunt almost under his nose. His mother's cunt, a mature cunt. He'd watched Paul fuck her cunt. He'd watched her frig herself. She ought to grab his face and shove it at her pussy just to get even.

She dropped a hand down to her pussy and touched herself. Just lightly at first, her fingertips trailing over her cunt-lips. Lenny's eyes never left her hand. His cock twitched as he watched her.

She discovered something about herself. She enjoyed teasing him. She enjoyed turning him on. She enjoyed showing him her privates.

Slowly, using only the fingers of one hand, the other hand resting on her thigh, she pried her labia open to show him the inside of her oozing pussy.

He gazed at it. He seemed mesmerized by her cunt. She wondered if he'd ever gone down on a girl.

"I love your cock," she said. "Put your hand around it. Don't be afraid to hold it. We're supposed to do this together, remember?"

He took hold of his cock, curled his fingers around his cock-shaft down at the base. A good four inches of cock still showed above his fist. He was so big. She remembered the feel of it the other day when she had jerked him off.

She started masturbating now, slowly at first, her fingers dancing along her clit and up and down between her clit and cunt-hole. She urged him to do the same, quivering with pleasure as he began slowly stroking his cock with his fist. "No rush. There's no reason to rush it. Have you ever done this with a girl?"

He shook his head and she smiled. Of course he hadn't. He always had the girls jerk him off. She remembered all the cocks she'd brought off when she was in college.

He was into it now. His cock was big and swollen, and as he pumped it with his hand, she could see the clear juice dribbling out of his piss-hole, a drop of it hanging there and catching the light of the lamp. She had an urge to go to him and lick it off. Instead she slipped two fingers inside her hole and used the other hand to pull the hood of her clit back. With the knob of her clit exposed, she used the thumb of the hand in her cunt to massage the shaft. "Can you see my clit?"

"Mom, let me eat you!"

She smiled at him. "No, not now. Let's just do this now. Does my pussy turn you on?"

"I like all the pussy hair."

"Don't come yet. Slow down and make sure you don't come yet."

He groaned and did what she wanted. He stopped pumping a moment, his fist squeezing his cock-shaft. His cock-head was swollen into an enormous red mushroom.

Finally she couldn't stand it any more. She left her chair and went to him, kneeling at his feet, her fingers curling under his big balls to hold them. Lenny hissed and started pumping his prick again, but she pushed his hand away and took hold of his cock herself.

She thought of how many times she had done this, two hands on a man, one hand holding his balls while the other hand held his cock. Now the man was her own son, and hung like a horse. His balls were so huge. His cock-knob looked so delicious she couldn't resist it any more. Leaning forward, she started licking the tip of his prick to get the precum streaming out of his piss-hole.

Lenny's mind was in a whirl. This was his mother down there. He watched her tongue as it lapped over his cock-knob. Her pink tongue. She still had the robe on and he couldn't see much of her body now. He remembered what her cunt looked like, the inside, the way she had showed it to him. The color inside her pussy was the same pink as the pink of her tongue. He thought how remarkable that was.

Then he told himself he was an idiot, it wasn't the first pussy he'd seen. They were all pink, more or less. A blonde girl was more pink than a brunette, but they were all basically pink. But of course this was his mother and when she had opened her cunt like that, the pink had been startling, the pink and the hole at the bottom of her gash.

She capped his prick now, her lips sliding over his mushroom dome. He found himself strangely calm, watching her with a degree of detachment, watching her mouth as she began blowing him. When his girlfriends did it, they were always looking up at him to see if they were doing it right, or giggling in the middle of it, or stopping to complain that he was too big to suck and to ask why he didn't just fuck them instead.

His mother did none of these things. She kept her mouth filled with his cock and feasted on it. She never let go of his balls. She gripped his ball-bag, twisting it and puffing it gently as she sucked her mouth up and down the top half of his prick. Saliva drooled out of her mouth, poured over his cock-shaft and over his balls and onto the hand that held his balls.

She was fucking him with her mouth, losing herself in the fucking, in the movement of her lips up and down his cock-shaft. For the first time he realized that she loved it as much as he did, maybe even more, and that a woman could love sucking enough to get a frenzied pleasure out of it. No girl had ever sucked his cock with such abandon.

Then she started something else totally new to him. She began taking more and more of his cock-shaft in her mouth, plunging down each time to conquer another fraction of an inch, another inch and another, until at last more of his cock disappeared in her mouth than he thought possible. And then he felt a constriction around his cock-head and he knew he was in her throat. She held him there a moment, choking on him, clutching his cock-knob with her throat muscles, until finally she pulled back with a slurping sound to the tip of his prick, sucked at the tip and then plunged down to repeat the whole thing all over again.

It couldn't last. The way she fucked his cock with her mouth, he couldn't hold back even if he wanted to. Now a gun held to his head couldn't stop him from coming. He warned her. He told her he was on his way. She continued the action with her mouth, pumping his prick with her lips, her hand twisting his balls, her mouth moving up and down, and then he grunted as he started shooting and the jizz poured out of him and into her face.

He watched it. He watched her face, her mouth. At the end she used her fingers to jack his cock, pumping up and down, milking his prick. He watched her swallow his load. He saw the shudder run through her body and he realized she'd had an orgasm. With a groan of bliss, he grabbed her head and gave her the final spurt of his prick.

Chapter 9

"You don't have a good reason," he said. They were in the kitchen. Amber was standing near the refrigerator and Lenny was behind her, pressed against her, his arms around her waist and his hands on her tits. She had just arrived from the office. He wanted to fuck her and she had turned him down. They hadn't done it yet and he was dying for it. Now she revealed her uncertainty. "I don't know if we should."

"But why not?"

"I just don't know."

He pressed more firmly against her, his cock pushing at her ass, his hands squeezing her tits. She still had her clothes on, but the way he held her she might as well have been naked. His cock stabbed at the crack of her ass through her thin summer dress. "Come on, Mom!"

"The other day you weren't so sure of yourself."

"Well, now I am." He was more obsessed with her than ever now. Ryan's cock twitched as he felt the springiness of her tits in his hands. He wanted her naked. He wanted to kiss and fondle her body. He wanted her mouth on his cock again. Above all, he wanted to fuck her.

Amber turned in his arms and faced him. "We've got to be careful. I don't want you telling anyone about what we're doing."

"Don't worry about that."

"All right, let's go upstairs."

She knew they would do it sooner or later. They both wanted it and she thought about it as much as he did. Yesterday had been lovely, but she had to fuck him. And of course Lenny was so eager for it, how could she deny it to him?

In the bedroom she moved into his arms and kissed him. She could feel his cock pushing at her belly. She took his hands in her own and brought them up to her tits. "Undress."

His fingers worked at the buttons that ran down the front other dress to her waist. She was amused at how hasty he was. She wouldn't help him. She stood there without moving and watched as he peeled her dress away. At the end she leaned on his shoulder, stepped out of the dress, took it from him and carried it to the closet to hang it up.

Now she wore nothing but a sheer bra and sheer pantyhose and high-heeled sandals. Lenny couldn't keep his hands off her. He came behind her and grabbed her tits as she adjusted the dress on the hanger. "You're awesome, Mom!"

"Do you love me?"

"You know I do!"

She laughed softly. "You're just hot for my body. Anyway, move back. You've got to get the rest of my clothes off."

First her shoes. She made him get down on his knees to unbuckle her sandals. He slipped her shoes off one after the other. He kissed her feet and then her nylon-clad calves. Then, he raised his face and kissed the nylon that covered her belly and cunt-bush. She brought his hands to the top of her pantyhose and told him to get them down.

"Carefully," she said. "Don't make any runs."

He peeled her pantyhose down her thighs and off her legs and feet. She laughed and ruffled his hair when he started kissing her pubic bush again. "Come on, stay away from there! You don't have all my clothes off?"

He rose up. He went behind her to unhook her bra, then he came around to face her and peel it away from her tits. They both looked down as her tits were exposed. Lenny made a gruff sound and cupped his hands over her tits.

"You like them, don't you?" Amber said.

"I like everything."

"Tell me!"

"I like your tits and your ass and your cunt!" She laughed and stroked his face.

"Now it's your turn. You've got something between your legs I want to see. A lady likes to look, too. Come on, you can get your clothes off yourself."

She stood back, one hand idly fondling her tits as she watched him undress. He quickly stripped his clothes off. When he was naked, she went to him and closed her hand around his hard cock. "This gun looks loaded."

"I've been walking about with a hard-on all day!"

She fondled his cock and then his balls, bouncing his ball-bag with her fingers. His nuts looked so swollen. He was like a young stallion, a stallion's cock and a stallion's balls and a stallion's impatience. She wanted the edge off him. If he fucked her now, he wouldn't last long enough to do her any good. She made him get on the bed and stretch out on his back. She climbed between his legs, knelt there and crouched over him and took his cock in her mouth.

He groaned as she started sucking his cockhead. She used just her mouth at first, both hands playing with his big balls. Then she moved one hand to his cock-shaft, curled her fingers around it and staffed pumping his prick while she sucked his knob.

He made a noise, and she pulled her mouth away and looked up at his face. "Don't hold back! I want you to come in my mouth. After that you can fuck me."

Then her lips were on his knob again, her fist pumping his thick prick. She could feel the juice leaking out of his piss-hole. She sucked at it, working her lips over his cock-head, pulling at the spongy plum with her mouth and even her teeth. Lenny groaned, turned his head to the side and suddenly started shooting his jizz in her mouth. She kept her lips at the tip of his cock as she jerked him off.

His spunk came out thick and ropey and a delicious thrill went through her as she swallowed everything. She stopped milking him before he was finished. She pulled back to watch the last of his load ooze out of his pisshole.

"That's better," she said. "Just stay there while I get a towel."

She was amazed at how much control she had. She wasn't like that with her lovers, at least not with most of them. With Lenny it was different. He was young and inexperienced and she was the one who controlled what they did. She was discovering how much she liked it that way. He had such a marvelous body and a gorgeous cock, but what she liked most of all was that he did what she wanted.

When she came back with the towel, she wiped the jizz off his belly and thighs and leaned over to kiss his mouth. "Still want to fuck?"

"You promised!"

"Make yourself hard again, I want to watch you do it. You can use some lotion, if you want."

She brought the bottle of lotion and they both chuckled as she squeezed out some of it onto his cock. She knew he had a bottle of lotion in his room and she told him she knew he used it when he jerked off.

"Same brand," she teased.

He started playing with his cock. She sat beside him and watched it. She found it exciting mostly because his cock was so big it was thrilling to see it grow into another erection.

When his prick was up there again, she pushed his hand away. She tickled his balls and then the underside of his cock-shaft until his prick twitched and throbbed as it became even stiffer. She found it awesome. A cock was always a wondrous thing, but this one was so big and thick it was a thrill to look at it.

She climbed over him, straddled his body and mounted him. Crouching over his belly, she used her hand to get the knob, of his cock in her cunt-hole. Lenny groaned first, and then she groaned also as her cunt came down to swallow his swollen cock.

She rode his cock, pulling her cunt out to his knob and then pushing down again to take his thick prick deep inside her body. The stretching of her cunt-mouth by his cock-shaft was heavenly. Each time she had all of his cock in her cunt, she could feel his knob pushing at her insides.

Lenny grabbed her tits as she leaned over him. At last they were fucking. It was even better than he'd imagined, better than anything he'd ever had with a girl. Her cunt was so hot and wet around his cock. And she had no trouble taking his big prick. No complaints. He could see how much she liked it. He loved her so much. He would do anything for her. Anything she wanted. All he cared about now was to keep fucking her forever.

Amber reached behind her ass to grab his balls. She held his nuts as she continued rocking up and down on his cock. With a big prick like this she was free to move around without losing him. She churned her pussy on his huge cock, her fingers leaving his balls to run over his cock-shaft and the stretching of her cunt mouth by its thickness.

Big is big, she thought. It seemed so strange that the biggest cock she'd ever had would belong to her own son. It was such bliss to have him inside her. She giggled to herself as she realized she was probably completely ruined now for any other man. How could she be satisfied with an ordinary prick after having this one stuff her pussy?

She looked down at his face and smiled. "Well, you got what you wanted, didn't you? Are you happy?"

"Crazy happy. It's awesome."

"We'll finish the other way. I want you on top of me when we finish." Lenny groaned as she pulled her cunt off his cock. She rolled over on her back, raised her knees and opened her thighs. "Come on, get on top of me and stick it in again!"

She opened her cunt with her fingers as he hurried to get between her legs. Lifting her feet, she draped her legs over his shoulders and told him to get his prick in her cunt.

He looked down as he fisted his cock-shaft. She watched his cock-knob go in, and then the next moment he grunted and pushed forward to feed his cock to her pussy.

"Oh Christ," he said.

"Good?"

"Mom! It's perfect!"

"Fuck me, honey! Just let yourself go and fuck me the way you want!"

His hips pumped and churned as he began pile-driving his cock in and out of her cunt. He kept his weight supported by his hands and the lower part of his body, bouncing up and down as he fucked her upturned crotch. She loved it like this, hard fucking, the man bucking like a wild animal as he speared her again and again.

She grabbed his ass, clutched his ass-cheeks with her hands, pushing and pulling him, urging him to fuck harder, as hard as he could. He was grunting now, his breathing ragged, his head bent, gazed down at where his cock entered her pussy. Each time he slammed forward she could feel his balls up against her cunt. She loved it. This was the kind of fucking she loved, hard and fast and furious.

She had no interest in adult men any more, not when she could have a young fucking machine like Ryan. He made Paul seem like a worn-out old man. Lenny had a bigger cock and more energy and he would always be available.

"Christ, I'm going to come, Mom!"

"Go on baby shoot it into me! Shoot it into my pussy!"

Lenny groaned again as he looked down at her. She looked so beautiful. Fucking her was heaven. He felt so right with her, as if this was the cunt his cock belonged in, this hairy meaty cunt that gripped and sucked on his prick as he plunged it in and out. He could feel the uproar in his balls, his jizz seething, pressing to get out, and then suddenly the crisis came and he started shooting.

He never stopped pumping. He blasted wad after wad of jizz inside her cunt, his cock and balls slamming against her crotch, his hips pumping with a steady rhythm as he emptied his nuts.

Amber came also, the force of his fucking pushing her over the top, her mouth wide open as a long moan came out of her throat.

And so the affair began. Mother and son. Amber had had affairs before, but nothing like this. Not only was he young enough to give her all the sex she needed, but there was the added thrill of breaking a taboo.

She was in a state of constant excitement, thinking about him all the time, all day long. Outwardly she remained calm and in control of things, but inside, the furnace was lit and flaming hot. She delighted in being with him and she delighted in thinking about him when they were separated.

As the days passed, they became more and more accustomed to things, more and more comfortable with their great secret, their new relationship. But the sexual firestorm never let up. In the evening Amber would return home from the office and Lenny would be waiting for her.