The Happy Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He liked to do things for her. He would help her undress, get her bath ready, make her a drink when she wanted it. He was extremely affectionate, fondling and kissing her whenever he had the chance. She loved the attention. She hadn't lived with a man since her divorce from his father, and now she was enjoying it again.

When they were together in the house in the evening or on weekends, they usually remained naked. Amber liked the new sense of freedom she had. She'd always enjoyed being naked in her room and now she had the run of the house and she loved it. She so enjoyed looking at Ryan's body, his muscles, his ass, the swinging cock-meat between his legs, that lovely thick cock dangling over his pendulous balls.

And of course he couldn't get enough of looking at her body, and that turned her on too. The looking and the touching. He was always at her, especially her tits. He was still a little shy about her cunt and never did much with her ass except squeeze her ass-cheeks sometimes when he kissed her or fucked her. She was amused because he had so much to learn. And I'm the one to teach him everything, she thought.

One evening they showered together and far the first time she slipped a finger all the way inside his asshole. She had touched the outside before, but she'd never gone all the way in. She'd been washing his cock and balls, one hand under his balls to get at his asshole, and now with her finger in his ass his cock slowly started to rise.

"Well, look at that," she teased. "I guess you like it. That feels good, doesn't it? Why don't you do it to me, too?"

And so for the first time he slipped his finger inside her asshole. They laughed together under the shower, their bodies pressed together as they fingered each other's asshole. Amber had thought about taking him in her ass, but she wasn't sure he was ready for that yet. Or maybe it was she who wasn't ready. He had such a huge cock, she was a little afraid of taking it in her backdoor. She did like to get fucked in the ass once in a while. If the men knew how to do it, having her shitter reamed out could be delicious. Some day she'd have to find out whether Ryan's cock was too big to take in her ass.

After the shower, they toweled each other dry, and then she sat on the toilet seat and sucked his cock. She liked to do it at least once a day. He was always eager for it when they hadn't been together since the previous evening.

She liked sucking him off first to calm him down a little. The fucking was always better afterward. He had such a rich supply of jizz, and as the days passed she found herself getting addicted to it.

Now as she sucked his cock, she once again snaked her fingers into his ass-crack and found his asshole. He groaned as she slipped her middle finger inside his shitter. She had never done it like this, reamed his shit-hole while she sucked his cock. She massaged the walls of his shit-tube as she mouth-fucked his prick.

Before long he was making noises in his throat and telling her he'd be coming soon. She pulled the load out of his balls, her finger rubbing his prostate, her mouth sucking on his fat cock-knob as he spurted so hard the jizz came out almost like piss. A shudder of pleasure went through her as she swallowed his gluey spunk. Then she wiped her mouth and smiled up at him. "You can't say you didn't like that."

"You're the best, Mom? I love you more than anything in the world?"

"And I love you too, honey."

She chuckled as she tapped his drooping prick with a finger. His cock was like a faucet. All she had to do was press the right button and the jizz poured out. In an hour his cock would be up again in her; she'd be unable to bend it down. Then she'd have his lovely prick ramming away at her cunt to put her in heaven.

When Paul Simpson returned to town, Amber put him off. She told him she wasn't feeling well. Then a few days later he called again and this time she deliberately picked a fight with him to get him off her back. She had no interest in Paul anymore; Lenny was all she needed.

But still, there were so many things she and Lenny hadn't yet done together. Nearly two whole weeks passed before he ever went down on her. He had talked about doing it in the beginning, but somehow they never got around to it. Then one evening they were lying on the bed, fondling and kissing each other, and once again he said he wanted to do it.

This time Amber didn't put him off.

"I'm not refusing," she said with a smile. "But if you do it, stay down there long enough to make it good for me."

He knelt between her legs and she pulled her knees back to her tits to expose her pussy. She could seethe heat in his eyes as he gazed down at her cunt. "Nice?"

"Open it!" he said.

She pulled her cunt-lips apart with her fingers to show him her clit and cunt-hole. Of course, it was the hole that fascinated him, not her clit. She thought how crazy it was that women were made that way. She told herself the clit ought to be in the hole, not sticking out in left field like it was.

He leaned his face close to her pussy and teased her cunt-lips with his forefinger. He was becoming more aggressive these days, more confident of himself. He tickled the mouth of her cunt-hole and then his wet forefinger moved down to tickle her asshole.

"I thought you wanted to eat me," she said. Lenny snickered at her. "I will, I will! You said you liked my finger in your ass!"

His forefinger slipped inside her shitter turned and twisted as she groaned with pleasure.

"Suck my pussy!"

"Can I fuck your ass sometime?"

She groaned again. "I don't know. Maybe. But right now suck my pussy!"

He kept his finger in her ass as he went down on her. She hadn't expected much, but now she realized how good a lover be was. He knew how to lick a cunt. And that finger in her ass drove her wild. Before long he added his middle finger to his forefinger and she went wild with the pleasure of it. "Suck it, baby, suck my pussy!"

"Am I doing it right?"

"Move closer to my clit. Yes, that's right! Just there! Keep licking it up and down like that!"

She continued telling him what she wanted. She held his head, pushed his face around to get his tongue first in one spot and then another. And all the while his two fingers churned inside her asshole. It occurred to her she hadn't been sucked out so well in a long time. What a lovely surprise. How wonderful it was that he was just as good at sucking as he was at fucking.

She came quickly, puffing his face against her cunt and then closing her thighs around his ears. He never removed his fingers from her asshole. He kept chewing on her clit and frigging her asshole as the spasms rippled through her belly.

Later on he wanted to suck her cunt again, but she told him they ought to try it at the same time: "You can get on top of me and we'll do it together."

He was eager as he climbed over her and straddled her body. She usually liked sixty-nine better when she was on top, but she had something special in mind and it would be easier this way.

In a moment he had his mouth on her cunt and his cock and balls hanging over her face. She sucked his cock-knob awhile, relishing the spongy feel of it in her mouth and the salty taste. She was careful to keep her fist around his cockshaft so he wouldn't choke her. Then she left his cock and moved to his balls. With his nuts hanging down like they were, it was easy to suck them one after the other inside her mouth. She worked on his balls until they were wet and swollen in her mouth, and then she pulled his ass down and moved her lips to his asshole.

He groaned against her cunt as he felt her tongue tickling his bung. He had such a sweet little asshole. She'd been thinking about doing this since the beginning. She hardly ever did it to the men she knew, but somehow with Lenny it was different. She sucked and licked his asshole just on the outside first, and then she slipped her tongue inside and worked it around.

It was obvious he liked her tongue in his ass. His cock became very hard and finally she moved her mouth back to his cock-head and she began pumping his prick with her fingers. He sucked harder at her clit and before long they were both coming, Amber first, spasming against his face, and then Ryan, shooting his jizz into her open mouth while she milked his prick with her hand.

"Oh Christ, I love it," Lenny said as he rolled away.

Amber savored his jizz and wondered what would happen to them.

Chapter 10

With her pussy throbbing the way it was, she needed to get some relief and she decided to let Lenny eat her. He'd done it before she knew, maybe with college girls, but never with a woman with mature needs. She thought of Lois and maybe she could have Lois come to the home for a church house call. Just thinking of Lois made her excited and maybe Lenny could watch them eat each other out. Her imagination was going wild and she knew woman come up with weird shit when you're needs are waiting. There was a softness she got from Lois and Lois had a long tongue that could flicker in a staccato that would drive her wild. She knew she was pushing it and didn't want it to be a traumatic experience for Lenny, he wasn't a Casanova and he was only 21.

Amber knew she wasn't a lesbian but women did it all the time, because when women cheat on their husbands it's usually with another woman. That's a fact. She didn't consider herself unusual. And Lois kept calling her, asking her when they'd get together and how she asked the Lord would maybe He could persuade Amber to call her, but she knew that was sacrilegious asking the Lord to be a pimp but she remembered the Bible said 'all things are possible'.

After much soul searching and using her pulsing vibrator over and over the relief was physical and not the emotional soothing she got from the Lois.

One day after Sunday service and the recessional with the choir coming back down the aisle, Lois made a beeline into her office, changing her clothes and drove the two blocks to Amber's home. She already had the key to the front door and she wanted to surprise Amber. She let herself in and almost stumbled over the two bodies on the living room floor. Lenny and Amber were performing a 69, with Lenny lapping at Amber's cunt like a thirsty dog. Lois couldn't believe the size of Lenny's affair as it was almost buried in Amber's throat, with her finger up Lenny's ass.

"Excuse me, I should have called first ..." she said, with a tiny snicker. What Amber was doing didn't surprise her and she figured Amber did nothing without good reason. She watched the action for a few moments and waited for the big blow. And then Amber pushed Lenny off, got to her feet stark naked, her hair messed and her lipstick smeared with goo.

She said in a soft voice, "Lenny, you and I have to talk ..."