The Happy Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he'd certainly seen her fucking Paul just a few nights ago. She can't hide from that, she thought. He'd certainly seen her with Paul.

She imagined Lenny watching them. She tried to remember what she and Paul had done that night. Then she told herself what difference did it make, it was always the same. Sucking and fucking. She and Paul did what a man and woman did together in a bedroom. Only the woman usually didn't have her 21 year-old son watching them.

And now that she knew about, the idea of it filled her with excitement.

Would every woman be like that? Would they be as excited as she was? She didn't think so. She told herself it was awful. You're an awful mother, she thought. It was awful to be turned on by what Lenny had done. And by what he was doing right now. She knew he was inside that closet waiting for her. His eye at the peephole. She knew he was waiting for her to show herself naked and she also knew she would do just that. She would come out of the bathroom and show him everything he wanted to see. A shudder ran through her and then she shuddered again as she slipped three fingers inside her hole to fuck her pussy with her hand. I can't help it, she thought. It's not my fault and I can't help it.

When she finally walked out of the bathroom, she'd regained her composure. Her body wrapped in a large towel, she sat down at her dressing table. She was calm now. The river had been crossed. If the boy hungered to see her that much, she would show herself to him. He was her own son, her own flesh and blood, and she would show him everything.

She knew he was watching her. A slight sound on the other side of the wall between their rooms confirmed it. Lenny was in the closet with his eye at the peephole.

She let the towel drop. She sat in front of the vanity mirror naked to the waist. She felt a rush in her belly as she looked at herself in the mirror. She wondered what Lenny thought of her body. Did he like her tits? Lifting a bottle of skin lotion, she squeezed some of it onto her palm and started creaming her tits with her hand.

The most amazing thing was the excitement she felt. The most thrilling thing was that it was Lenny who was looking at her. She played with her tits deliberately, held one up while she rubbed lotion into the nipple, then dropped it and lifted the other tit to do the same. She cupped both tits with her hands and lifted them from underneath as she watched herself in the mirror.

She knew he wasn't a virgin. Lenny had seen and touched girls before. Maybe not women, but certainly college girls. They joked together about it sometimes. His hot dates. He was popular with girls. He had his own car and he had all the girls he wanted.

She thought of him with one of those college girls that were always after him. They came to the house sometimes. Last year had been a good year for Lenny in the drama club. He had done some Shakespeare. The attention embarrassed him and the girls loved him for it.

Or more likely they loved him for what he had between his legs. Amber had noticed. She couldn't help noticing what was there when he walked around the house in his jockey shorts with his cock and balls clearly outlined by the cotton. The package. He was hung. Sometimes she wanted to grab it, close her hand over that big bulge and squeeze. He had big nuts and a big thick cock and her pussy quivered as she thought about how everything would look when he was naked.

She was hot now. She could feel it in her tits. She pulled the towel free of her body and tossed it onto a nearby chair. Then she rose up and planted one foot on the bench in front of her dressing table. She squeezed more lotion out of the bottle and started creaming her legs. She was almost facing him directly and she knew he could see her cunt.

Her throbbing pussy. The inside was fluttering again. She was so hot now. She could feel the pounding of her heart. She felt his eyes on her. She creamed the insides of her thighs and briefly touched her cunt-lips. She wanted to open it for him, but she didn't dare. Not yet. Maybe later she would do it, but now.

She tried to picture him in the closet. Was he jerking off? Did he have his cock in his hand as he watched her? She bit her lower lip as she thought of him pumping that lovely big prick he had. She wanted to look at him. She knew where the peephole was and she wanted to look directly at it. But of course she didn't, she was too afraid. Come on, she thought, don't go crazy or he'll guess that you know.

She adored big cocks. She liked looking at them and holding them and sucking them and fucking them. Any woman who preferred an ordinary cock to a big cock was crazy. She wondered how much Lenny actually had. She could tell he was big by the bulge in his shorts, but she could only guess at what his cock was like when it was hard. It seemed so ridiculous that her own son was almost a grown man with a big throbbing cock.

She still thought of herself as a young woman. Young she was, but she had a son, with all the equipment. Her mouth watered as she thought about what he had. He was circumcised. She hadn't thought much about it when it was done all those years ago but now she was glad. The knob of a cock was usually fatter when the dick was circumcised. And the fat ones were a delight to suck. She loved sucking a fat juicy cock.

She liked the power she had over a man when she sucked him, but she also liked the feet of a cock in her mouth. Did Lenny get blown by his girlfriends? Yes, of course he did, the kids all sucked and fucked just as they had when she was Lenny's age. All those cocks she had milked and sucked in college. She'd had a dozen boyfriends and she guessed the last two years in her sorority she had swallowed a dozen gallons of cum.

She had finished doing her legs and thighs. She tried not to think about Lenny. She poured some lotion onto her fingers and she stood in front of the mirror and boldly caressed her pussy. Let him look. It turned her on. There was nothing more exciting than jerking off for a man and now she was doing it for her son. Let him see how hot she was. She moved her legs apart, slipped the tips of three fingers inside her cunt-hole and used her thumb to rub her clit.

She did it that way awhile, standing, watching herself in the mirror as she jerked off, and then she moved away from the dressing table and stretched out on the bed. Her cunt was aflame now and she had to finish it. She hoped Lenny would come with her. She was giving him a show that would drive most men crazy and she hoped it drove Lenny crazy also.

Her knees raised, her legs wide open, she covered her eyes with her arm and fingerfucked her cunt with her right hand. Fingers inside and her thumb on her clit, her hand rapidly jerking back and forth.

She wanted to fuck him. Yes, she did. Now finally she admitted to herself that she was dying to fuck Lenny. Now the idea was conscious and she could deal with it and accept it. She wanted to suck his cock and then have it in her cunt and fuck him.

My own son, she thought. Oh dear God, she was coming. The juice poured out of her cunt, her fingers making slurping noises as they fucked her pussy. She hoped he was coming, too. She hoped he was shooting off. She cried out as she thought of his jizz spurting out of his big cock.

Then it was over and the desperation set in with a heavy thud in her stomach. She groaned, pulled the sheet over her body and turned her back to the peephole.

During the next few days, Amber thought about nothing except Lenny and what she had done. At odd moments she found it difficult to believe that she had actually revealed herself to him like that. When they spoke to each other in the morning or at dinner, the talk was ordinary and she could see nothing new in his eyes. Had he really watched her? She knew he had. That was the one certainty. Lenny had been at the peephole and he had watched everything.

She thought about fucking him now. She had fantasies, about Lenny and about other younger men. What would it be like to fuck someone Lenny's age? Was she brave enough? She told herself she had to be brave, she had to find out. Maybe if she found out, the obsession would go away and she'd have some peace.

But where would she find anyone like that? She started looking at younger guys who were Lenny's age. She began considering possibilities. She knew that some women would rather fuck boys then middle aged men.

Chapter 7

For nearly a week, Amber's mind was in a tangle of uncertainties. She knew she had to do something about Lenny, but she had no idea what it was. Then one day they were in the living room together after dinner and she started questioning him about his girlfriends. She knew some of them, and the names of the girls she hadn't met were familiar to her. But this time she questioned Lenny more closely about sex. "You mustn't get a girl pregnant. That's the most important thing to know."

"Yeah, I know, Mom!"

"Well, it's true."

"I'm always careful. Anyway, all the girls are on the pill."

"You can't always depend on pills. You've got to take precautions. Either that or don't do anything risky." She looked at him and smiled. "Sometimes what's not risky is more fun."

He blushed. "Yeah, I guess so."

"You're blushing."

"And you're teasing me."

His eyes were on her tits. She was wearing a silk blouse over a light-weight bra and she knew he could clearly see the shape of her tits.

Paul was out of town on business and she had no idea when he'd be back. And anyway her interest in Paul wasn't that great any more. Not since that night she'd shown herself to Lenny. She thought of the peephole again. She was always thinking of the peephole and Lenny watching her.

You want to fuck him, she thought. Yes, she did. It was silly to deny what was already in her mind. She wanted to fuck Lenny more than anything else in the world.

She went to the kitchen to make some coffee and discovered the can was empty. She called out to Lenny to come in and bring a can from one of the upper shelves where the coffee was stored. He stood beside her as he reached up to get the coffee, and when she glanced at the front of his pants, she saw that he had a huge hard-on.

He had on thin pants and the size of his cock was clearly visible. She made a sound of wonderment in her throat. "Oh."

When he brought the coffee can down, he glanced at her and he saw what she was looking at. He groaned and turned his back to her.

Amber chuckled. "Don't be silly, you shouldn't be embarrassed by that."

"It's because of what we were talking about before."

"It doesn't matter why. The point is I don't mind. Come on, be a man and turn around."

He muttered something and turned to face her again. She looked down and smiled at the way his hard cock tented the front of his pants. "You're not wearing underwear."

"Sometimes I don't. Anyway, how can you tell?"

"It wouldn't stand up like that if you were wearing underwear. Not as big as that. That's one huge dick."

"You're teasing me again."

"All right, I won't tease." Then she suddenly blurted: "Let me see it!"

"What?"

"I said let me see it. I saw plenty of it when you were a baby, didn't I?"

"That was different."

"Let me see it."

He finally clenched his teeth and did what she wanted. He unzipped his fly and brought his cock out. She was amazed at how simple it was to suddenly have his cock naked under her eyes. All she had to do was ask and his cock was there.

Oh boy was it there! He was huge. She'd only guessed at the size of him before. Now she had his cock sticking out of his pants and she could see how big he really was. She raised her eyes to his face and smiled. "Well, it's not so small any more, is it?"

"I feel funny doing this."

She looked down at his cock again. His knob was swollen, dark-red in color and as big as any she'd seen. "It's beautiful."

She could tell how turned on he was, how thrilled he was that she was looking at it. And so was she. He had such a magnificent cock. She couldn't see all of it because the base of his cock-shaft and his balls were still inside his pants. But what she saw was enough to make her quiver at the size of his prick. Thick, thick, thick! She did love them thick, and here was her son's cock, so thick and lovely it made her pussy cry.

She touched him, first her fingertips on his cock-shaft and then her thumb running over the velvety surface of his cock-head. He made a noise in his throat, his head bent, his eyes on her hand as she explored him.

"It's a beautiful cock," she said. "I know you think it's crazy that we're doing this, but there's really nothing wrong with it. If you want me to stop, we'll stop."

"It's OK. You don't have to stop ..."

She chuckled softly. "I can see that. God, you're so hard! Come on, get your pants down so I can see everything!"

She held his prick as he unbuckled his belt, and then she helped him get his pants down to his ankles.

No underwear. Just that hard cock above a pair of massive balls and his lovely muscular ass. He was the most gorgeous male specimen she had ever seen. Her own son.

She curled her fingers under his balls. "How big is it?"

"I guess eight inches."

"I think it's more than that. We'll measure it sometime."

"Okay."

She laughed. "You're not feeling so funny any more, are you? You like what I'm doing, don't you?"

"Don't tease me!"

She held his balls in one hand and slowly jacked his cock-shaft with the other. When a gob of juice oozed out of his piss-hole, she rubbed it over his knob with her thumb. "What do you do when you get like this? I mean when you're alone."

He shuddered. "You know what I do."

"All right, I'll do it for you. I'll make you come!"

"Jeez, Mom."

She laughed and moved to his side, leaning forward slightly as she started slowly jerking him off. Now she had one hand on his cock and the other hand fondling his ass.

"On the floor," she said. "It'll he easier to clean up if it goes on the floor."

It didn't take long. They both watched his cock as he started coming. His jizz foamed out at first, white and thick as it dribbled on her hand, and then gobs of it spurting, his spunk flying out, each wad arcing in the air before it landed on the kitchen floor.

His cock burned in her hand as she continued pumping it. She loved the thickness of it beneath her fingers, the throbbing feel of his cock-meat.

"Finished?"

"I can come again."

A thrill ran through Amber and she laughed. "Are you sure?"

His voice was strained. "Keep doing it, I can come again!"

She started over again, amazed at how his cock was still hard and pulsing in her hand. She could hardly get her fingers around the thickness of his limb. She changed her grip at intervals. It was always more difficult to bring off a circumcised cock. What a delight it was to grip his cock and pump it and feel him throbbing in her hand.

He groaned. Yes, he would come again. She was amazed that he could make it twice like that, but maybe they could do it at his age. He was 21, and healthy and he had such big nuts. She wanted to watch him shoot again. She was always excited by a shooting cock. She kept her hand on his ass, thrilling at the feel of his muscles flexing again and again.

"You're almost there."

He groaned. "Yeah!"

"Come on, shoot it! Let's get it all out!"

She pushed her middle finger between his asscheeks and touched his asshole. As if a button had been pressed, he cried out and started coming again.

This time there was no foam, nothing more than three spurts of soup that came out without much force and fell at his feet. But it was more than any man she knew could do and she loved it.

She milked his cock, squeezing his cock-shaft and then his knob, squeezing the last gob of cream out of his piss-hole.

"Was it nice?"

"What do you think?"

"I think it was very nice. For me too. I liked doing it."

"Look at the mess on the floor."

"I wonder who's going to clean it up." He made a face as he shuffled to the sink to get a sponge. "That means..."

She sat down and watched him wipe the floor. She was so hot now. He had his back to her and she gazed with rapture at his hard muscular ass and the way his balls hung down between his asscheeks. He was so beautiful, it made her heart pound.

When he was finished cleaning his mess off the floor, she told him to leave her alone. "I've got to think," she said. "I don't know what we've started here and I've got to think about it."

Chapter 8

They avoided each other for three days. They both knew nothing would be the same any more. Their lives had taken a sudden turn into the unknown.

Sometimes Amber was frightened when she taught about it. What would happen now? Was it possible Lenny would come to hate her? Then the fright would pass and she would recapture the excitement. She told herself there was nothing wrong in what she had done. He was old enough. They'd always had a close relationship and now it was even closer.

Finally one evening they were talking again. After dinner they sat in the living room and discussed what had happened. Lenny seemed nervous, but he listened to her as she talked.

She told him there was nothing wrong in what they had done together. There was nothing wrong about masturbation and nothing wrong about a mother and son doing things together.

"Too many people in this country are afraid of sex," she said. "Don't you think so?"

"I guess you're right."

"You don't think jerking off is wrong, do you?"

"Hell, no!"

She teased him. "I bet you do it a lot. All boys do. And girls, too!"

He squirmed on the sofa. "I do it sometimes."

"And so do I. I love doing it! Does that bother you?"

He locked at her. "It just feels funny talking about it like this."

"Well, it shouldn't. You do it and I do it and everyone does it and there's no reason why we shouldn't talk about it. Maybe we ought to do it together and then you won't be so uptight about it!"

He rolled his eyes. "Really?"

"Yes, I mean it. We can do it now, if you want. Go upstairs and undress and come back down here in your robe. I'll come down in about ten minutes and we'll do it together."

He walked away in a daze, and soon after he left she went upstairs to her own room. She puttered around in her bedroom until she heard him go downstairs again. She stripped her clothes off and put on a robe. Well, now you've done it, she thought. Now they were starting something again and this time it would be more involved. She quivered with excitement as she thought about what she intended doing with him. She was certain now that sooner or later they would fuck. But not now. Not tonight. Tonight it would be something else.

He was already in the living room when she went downstairs again. He was wearing a blue terrycloth robe, the one she'd bought him for his last birthday. He sat on the sofa, looking at her with uncertainty in his eyes.

Amber smiled at him. "Don't be so nervous."

He shifted his body on the sofa. "I can't help it."

She went to the bar, mixed herself a drink and then returned to sit down in an easy chair opposite him. She crossed her legs, sipped her drink and gazed at him. "What are you thinking about?"

"You."

"Tell me!"

"I'm thinking about you and what we're going to do."

"I'd like to talk to you about something. You're going to be upset at first, but after you calm down it'll be all right."

She told him that she knew about the peephole, that she knew he'd been spying on her. His expression went blank and then his face turned pale. She told him she didn't mind about the peephole and the spying. She said that in the beginning she'd been angry, but then after a while she decided she didn't mind. She said after a while the idea of it turned her on. "You've got to understand that I don't mind it any more."