All Comments on 'The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 06'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Boooooooring

Chapter 1 was only passable--It went downhill from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm finished here.

She's not a hooker or a slut but he loaned her out for blow jobs and then pays her. I'm through here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stop reading then!

If you don't like it, stop reading it. I love it, and can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I agree with the last guy

This story is hot. It's funny how people who don't like this story still read through chapter 6!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
best chapter of this part of the series

Since I love all of Cori's adventures, I thought I would leave some comments on the best of the series.

Though the whole of the The Hard Body Shop Clerk part is great, I think this is where the story really picks up steam.

Russ' lessons on how to properly train a slut to suck cock, especially his instance that a slut always lick her mans cock clean, always swallow and show respect, and discussion on how to train a slut for a relaxed blow job or a face fucking is some of the best content on the site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.