All Comments on 'The Hard Kiss Goodnight'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot!

I loved both stories in this series. I am dying to know what else happens! Keep it up! I have a huge impregnation fetish.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 4 years agoAuthor
Anon,

Thank you! This story hadn't been getting a lot of attention, and it means a lot to hear that someone really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love this type of story and its content, although I'd like to see the next one follow a different structure. Hopefully the protagonist ends up with another baby belly at the end, too.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 4 years agoAuthor
Anon,

I'm glad you liked it. I am still working on how to write stories as part of a series, and making stories thematically similar but not too similar is sometimes tricky. I plan to keep working on it.

But, yeah, the one thing that probably won't vary much is the characters getting pregnant. Write the sort of thing you like to read, as they say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Like the stories but..

Your heroine could suggest the morning after pill .. the fear of pregnancy and forced impregnation could still be a part of the story...

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon,

In this case, since the story is borrowing a lot of film noir tropes, it doesn't feel appropriate to include something as modern as the morning after pill.

Beyond that, though, my stories don't tend to focus on fear because it's not an element that appeals to me personally. I get that it's an element in other people's kinks, and that's fine, but it's not one of mine. I want the struggle and the impregnation but not any real suffering, and realism isn't that important to me.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Nice, very nice. Well done mystery, 5 stars. Noir 4ever! :-)

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

NewOldGuy77,

I missed your comment earlier - thanks for reading, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love your stories. Especially the film noir ones. Would love to see a sequel where the title character gets knocked up again. Hell maybe by a Black fella in Harlem.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you enjoy my stories. I can't promise a sequel, but I might come back to some of these characters.

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I stopped reading this sequel, when I hit the third or fourth rape in this series. No wonder Lit wouldn't put them together. Not a cool subject for a cheating/revenge on slut wife category.

XYZ

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon,

You're certainly welcome to read or not read whatever you wish. I don't think I've put any of the stories in the series in the wrong category or falsely advertised them, though - they're all in Nonconsent/Reluctance with content warnings of one sort or another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES