The Harder They Cum Ep. 04

Story Info
Submissive husband becomes entrenched in the sub reality.
3.1k words
4.35
8.3k
5

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
307 Followers

Note: My apologies, episode one of this series was published as "The Older They Cum". I screwed up the title and now I have to live with "Harder".

—————————————————————————————————————————————

He had been good. He was sure of it. All week Conner had endured being caged without complaint. Twice every day she had removed the restraint and edged him repeatedly until he could barely stand the tension. Then she made him wait. Naked, erect, his wrists handcuffed behind him, Conner had to stand in the middle of the room, on-display and ignored until he was malleable. Until he complied. It was hard. But she was patient.

She made him stand in the middle of the room until he was soft enough to go back in his cage. It was embarrassing to be naked, erect, ready to serve and ignored.

Being exposed and on display only made him harder. It took longer for him to go flaccid than the amount of time she spent playing with him. He sometimes had to stand there for twenty minutes before his cock finally gave up hope and relaxed enough to be forced into the submissive little cage she liked to use on him. By that point Conner too knew there was no hope. He'd have to wait again.

By the end of a week Conner was ready to cum whenever he could. Shiv couldn't trust him, so for his afternoon hardenings his hands were restrained behind him before she removed the chastity device. He was always restrained before she let his cock out.

But today was Saturday and Siobhan wasn't prepping him for their usual weekend intercourse. Conner was getting a little anxious.

"I um, ... I thought I'd be allowed to cum this weekend. Isn't that how it's been working?" Conner said nervously. "You wind me up all week and then use me like a live dildo Saturday or Sunday, right?" Conner was hoping his complaining would spark a little retribution from Shiv. At this point he would take any attention he could get.

Conner knew their relationship was changing quickly. In retrospect, Shiv's collaboration with Anna had begun a profound alteration in how she saw him. She rarely talked anything over with him now, preferring to consult with Anna instead. He was clearly regarded by both women as shared property. They kept him as a sex slave, naked and collared, no different than the man-whores Anna owned. But some small part of Conner still thought he chose to participate, unlike the mindless things devoted to Anna.

Still, something had triggered the release of a secret submissiveness in him. It seemed to Conner that he would do just about anything Shiv told him to do just so he could gain her approval. Siobhan glanced at her sub husband.

"Well Conner, if you stop whining we can see about tomorrow. I'm busy today so you and your cock will just have to wait." Conner stared at the floor, unable to meet Siobhan's gaze. He was getting desperate and ashamed of his urgent need.

"Honestly, it's like dealing with a child." Siobhan was becoming frustrated with her sub. "You know very well that all the edging I am generous enough to provide you with through the week, is so I can have your full participation on the weekend. But as you also understand, being able to endure a merciless diddling does not entitle you to a say in when you cum, or even IF you cum."

Siobhan stood in front of her kneeling husband. Naked and collared, he kept his eyes averted. He knew Shiv was right. But the daily hardenings had made him frantic and since Shiv had accepted Anna's advice and locked his cock in a cage, he had been unable to jack himself off to relieve the tension. He knew he was being too assertive. But that wasn't what he felt bad about.

Conner was beginning to grasp that the sub in him was gradually taking over. He was losing the battle to preserve his autonomy. She almost never took the collar off now, and every afternoon edging he endured, fed his craving to be more subservient, more humiliated, less capable of resistance.

She kept him nude all the time. That way, she said, she could see when he was excited, like keeping him naked was a learning experience for her so he could benefit. But then, she also admitted that she enjoyed the feeling of power that washed over her when she unlocked her pet and made him erect. Eventually, once she was finished with him, Shiv locked him back into the cage so she could take him out again. He was always compliant, always hopeful.

Any disobedience resulted in no hardening at the end of the day and that was an excruciating torture Conner preferred not to endure. But the threat kept him obedient and unbearably horny most of the time.

Then there was Anna. Shiv had modelled herself after the seductive dominatrix. Anna had the kind of control over men that Siobhan aspired to. She kept male subs for Christ's sake; two man-creatures that she had trained to please her. They were her things now, slaves to be used at her discretion, and Conner was very concerned that he was becoming fuck-toy number three.

The real problem here was that he was starting to yearn for it. He was becoming addicted to the humiliation, the hormones racing through his body and the overwhelming need to be released by these women. From her seat in the other room, Shiv swung a leg over the chair arm and jingled the little key on her anklet provocatively.

"Come here. I feel like playing with it."

No other explanation was required. She knew he had no real choice anymore and she was surprised by how satisfying that thought was, like she had completed a stage in his development. Interesting.

Shiv kicked her shoes off and crossed her long bare legs. Looking at her body had always made Conner hard. And since his training had begun in earnest with Anna as their guide, the mere thought of Shiv demanding his sexual obedience made him tingle. Conner approached Siobhan eagerly, the pressure in the cock cage built uncontrollably.

Siobhan held the weight of his bound genitals in the palm of her hand. "Anna will be here this afternoon for your next lesson." Her fingers moved lightly over the tight, cramped, metal-encased cock, straining for attention. Shiv unlocked the device and helped Conner's cock shed its prison.

"That's better, isn't it Conner?" Siobhan left the steel ring around Conner's genitals where it was. His cock would be going right back into its cage when she was finished with it because Conner had to learn restraint. Shiv's hands caressed his erection and fondled his balls.

The front doorbell echoed through the house.

"Get the door Conner, that will be Anna. I think she has something special planned for you today," Shiv grinned.

Naked and erect Conner opened the door for Anna, who ignored the horny sub and swept past him into the lobby. A tall man in a rain poncho followed her. Anna shook off her expensive all weather sports jacket and pulled the cheap rain poncho off her companion.

Conner recognized one of Anna's man-sluts, one of the two minions that served her. Under the raincoat Anna's man was naked and caged. His head and groin had been shaved. Anna attached a leash to his collar and pulled him behind her as she glanced briefly at Conner.

"Hang the rain gear up Conner then come along. We have some flexibility to reinforce today. You would be well advised to get an idea of how flexible Shiv needs you to be."

Anna strolled into the living room trailed by the two naked subs.

"Hey. I'm sure the one with the erection belongs to me," Siobhan teased Anna. "Is the one on the leash for show and tell?" Shiv walked straight to Conner and used his erect cock to pull him into the center of the room.

Anna made her sub squat then drew Shiv aside. "Not that they have any input, but it's best they don't know certain things." Anna spoke softly. "Before we get into Conner's lesson I want to tell you about an opportunity you might be interested in.

"I'm all ears," Siobhan replied.

"So, you told me that Conner suggested that you should rent him out, huh?" Anna looked at Siobhan with an evil little grin on her face. Shiv smiled in return, amused by Anna's insinuation.

"He was kidding but yeah, I think it's a bit of a fantasy for him. He likes the idea of being used as a sex toy by strange women."

"Does he? When you undress him does he get hard quickly or do you need to play with him?" Anna asked.

"You know him. His cock stiffens almost before he gets his pants off. Sometimes he needs to be coaxed, but rarely. Why? What about your slaves? Do they harden up quickly for you?" Siobhan asked defensively, a little irritated by the insinuation that she had not yet established complete control.

Anna laughed. "The oldest one takes a little longer. Why do you ask?" Anna parried. She enjoyed these little sparing bouts with Shiv.

Siobhan quickly capitulated. "No reason. I guess I'm just jealous. Can you show me how to make him respond faster?"

"Well, I'm not sure that he really needs to get hard faster, but one way to make him last longer is to play to his fantasy. If he gets turned on by the notion of being rented, how horney would he get if you were serious about making his fantasy come true?" Anna studied the expression on Shiv's face. "Seriously, I know someone who can get you $500.00 an hour for him."

"What! That's crazy! First of all who would pay $500.00 an hour to have sex with my old man?" An odd look crossed Siobhan's face. "I mean, what the hell would he have to do for that kind of money?"

"What do you think someone who is worth 500 bucks an hour is going to be doing? Nothing too tame Shiv," her friend whispered. "But nothing he can't do," she grinned.

"There are people who are interested in authenticity. They are paying for real reactions, not acting. As it happens, you have been prepping him for this for weeks. All that playing with him every afternoon for a couple of hours or so. He has learned to keep a hard-on for pretty much as long as you want him to." Anna watched Shiv for a reaction, saw her nodding, then continued.

"That's all he really has to do. Well ... that and whatever sexual depravity they insist on. He won't have a choice. But as long as his cock stays hard, these people don't really care what he wants.

"So these clients of yours, they would just tie him up and do whatever they want to him?"

"Pretty much. More likely these women would hang him by his wrists and use a spreader bar to keep his legs apart. But yeah, he would be theirs for as long as they rent him."

She studied her friend for clues about how she might be taking this info. The womens' group was a closely guarded secret that Anna only told close affiliates about. For some reason, even some women didn't like the idea that men could be forced to do sexual things by women. Usually it worked the other way around.

But her friend looked pensive, like she was weighing the idea, not outraged or appalled at the barbarity of it all. Anna decided honesty might be the best policy in this situation.

"Honestly? It would be traumatic for him. But you would rake in a bundle of cash. Several hours a week for maybe six months would earn you enough to go anywhere and do what you want. In my experience, the subs usually recover. At least, the men I am aware of appear to be useful afterward. They still get horny and their cocks still get hard on command. So how bad could it be?"

"When could you set one of these sessions up? I mean, if I agreed, how fast would he need to be prepared?" Siobhan asked nervously.

"Well that's the best part. There would be no prep time necessary. You would simply deliver him to an address and pick him up a few hours later. Let's be real here, these girls are renting a sex tool. They are going to use him like the living dildo you have been training him to be and they don't give a fuck about how prepared he is or what he thinks."

"He will do whatever they force him to do. He won't have any choice in what happens to him. But the experience won't likely damage him. A few subs actually learn to like the extreme treatment. The question is, how do you feel about renting him?"

"For a couple of hours? I guess that would be Ok. How much money are we talking about again?"

Anna laughed and beckoned to her sub. "Enough for you to do pretty much whatever you want," Anna said and unlocked her pet. "I could arrange to be there if you like. Just to make sure." Anna removed the cock from it's cage. She slapped it several times and they both watched it grow. "I lease this one to them a couple of afternoons a month. His ass is usually very sensitive for a few days after and I think they must use his mouth a lot. His jaw is often stiff, but no lasting ill-effects, as you see." Anna stepped back and exhibited the hard-on she had created. She slapped the sub's ass.

"Bend over and show us your ass," she demanded. The man obeyed without hesitation. "Hands on the floor," Anna directed. The sub braced himself with both hands on the floor. Anna swing a leg over her male's back and straddled him, facing his rear. Settling down on his naked back, he took her weight and arched his butt end higher. Anna patted his ass.

"Come closer Conner. Lay your cock in here." Conner's thighs brushed against the sub's buttocks as he placed his erection in the cleft between the slut's cheeks. Conner waited like a race horse at the starting gate while Shiv lathered his boner with lube, then worked more lube into the sub's hole. Anna reached forward and positioned the head of Conner's cock against the closed portal then guided the erection into her sub's ass.

Anna's sub grunted as the head of Conners rod pushed past his opening and into the well-used fuck hole. "I told Conner we were going to practise flexibility today. We will also be working on his fucking technique. This sub's asshole will work nicely as a teaching aide for both of those objectives."

Conner was caught up in the excitement of the moment. He was focused on obeying Anna. He didn't notice her crude reference to the sub between her legs. Somehow he didn't identify with the bent-over cock receptacle anyway. He was too far along this path to second guess the women who controlled him.

All Conner could see was Anna holding her fuck slut's ass apart for him, urging him to use this opportunity to satisfy himself. Conner was focused on release. The fact that he was well on his way to becoming the creature he was violating never occurred to him.

"SMACK!" Siobhan slapped Conner's ass and ended his reverie. "Start fucking. When I spank you it means go faster. When I stroke your ass you slow down. Got that?"

Conner nodded. "Yes Ma'am," and began pumping the man-whore's tight aperture. Siobhan reached between Conners legs and felt the hard cock stroking rhythmically in and out of the sub's ass like a cylinder piston. She stroked Conner's ass and he slowed his pace, allowing Shiv to feel the hot cock on her hand. Both women handled the hard cock moving slowly in and out of the sub-hole. With Anna's hand covering his erection from the top and Shiv's hand cradling it underneath, Conner slid the length of his boner back and forth between their hands while he penetrated the sub's ass.

The sub whimpered. From her perch on his back Anna slapped him, hard.

"Quiet! Any more noise and I will gag you. Relax your ass and I may let you to cum for me later." Conner grabbed the sub's ass in both hands and pumped faster.

"Good Conner!" Shiv said. "Keep that rhythm. Anna, let's keep him going at a pace that might interest either one of us," Siobhan suggested.

"Certainly. But first let's make sure he can really fuck. I hate unenthusiastic subs."

"CRACK"! Shiv's open palm echoed against Conner's tight butt.

"You heard her! Pick up the pace fuck-boy, I want to hear your balls slapping on that sub-slut. You have my permission."

Conner needed no instruction. Permission was all he required. The sub grunted as Conner slammed into him, determined not to waste his opportunity. Conner fucked the ass he had been given permission to unload into and felt grateful to Shiv and Anna.

Some small remnant of the man he used to be was vaguely aware that he was passing a psychosexual barrier. But Conner was well beyond thinking of himself as a regular guy with normal turn-ons, let alone having any preference over which sex he could cum in.

"Conner does what he is told and fucks when he is allowed," Anna observed. "I say he should get the Anna's sub School seal of approval!" she announced. "We used to actually brand them with a small iron, but these days I use a tattoo artist."

"First let's see if he can produce. Make him fuck faster Shiv!" Anna sounded delighted and excited to watch Conner cum for them. Siobhan began spanking Conner, urging him to go faster. Conner needed no further encouragement. He fucked the sub's hole with complete abandon.

This was the reward he craved. The opportunity to cum after all those days of denial. And one whore's hole was as good as the next. Conner felt the pressure build. His balls slapped against the sub's ass one final time before he erupted.

"Oh god!" Shiv exclaimed. "Look at all that cum! It's all over the sub's ass. There is even some on your hands Anna. Conner! Clean your mess up! Make sure you lick all that gunk off Anna's hands after you finish cleaning out her sub's hole."

Conner's cock stayed hard while he licked his cum out of the stretched orifice. He saved sucking Anna's fingers for last.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
307 Followers