The Harder They Cum Ep. 05

Story Info
Anna finds a use for Conner.
2.4k words
4.4
5k
6

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers

It was cool in the room and Conner shivered but kept still as Anna explained to the girl seated opposite her, that the best way to make her newly acquired boy stay hard was to deny him.

Anna shifted her weight and recrossed her ankles. Conner struggled to remain immobile. She disliked furniture that moved without permission. Conner did nothing without permission anymore. He was not quite her creature yet though, just a loaner.

Anna often borrowed Conner when she needed to demonstrate obedience. He had been on loan to her for the past few days from her friend and closest protégé Siobhan, who regularly lent her husband to Anna so she could use him to illustrate the 'sub' part of subservient.

"Take for example, this footstool," Anna said. "He is allowed to cum once on the weekend at a time of my choosing. To earn that release he needs to be very obedient through the week." Anna bent forward and slapped her footstool's ass. Conner grunted but remained immobile, curled up under Anna's feet.

"Different subs can have unique uses. Unless I say otherwise, I expect this particular sub to follow me and anticipate my behaviour. If he sees that I want to sit, he positions himself on all fours. If I am seated, he crouches in front of me so I can put my feet up. If I put my hand out palm up, he hurries to place his cock in it. I'm sure you get my drift Dianna." Anna looked at the girl for some indication of comprehension, or at least some trace of humour. Dianna fell short of those expectations, but was brutally clear on preferred outcomes.

"I just want mine to get hard fast and stay that way until I am through," Dianna stated. "How does keeping him locked up facilitate that?" Anna decided the best way to answer Dianna's question was to provide a graphic illustration. She gave her footstool a nudge.

"Stand," Anna directed. Conner uncurled slowly stretching out the cramps. He clasped my hands behind him as he rose. His caged cock hung at a convenient level and Anna held his balls in her hand as she addressed her client.

"Watch how fast he stiffens when I remove his restraint. He will get hard quickly and stay erect until I am finished with him. We can make your sub-boyfriend do the same thing." Anna smiled. She retrieved a key from her bracelet and unlocked Conner's cage.

Conner moaned as his aroused cock pushed the metal cage away. Anna plucked the restraint from the head of the now fully engorged cock and dangled it from her fingertips. Conner's groin had been shaved clean to identify him as a sub and as a constant reminder of who was in charge.

"Feel how rigid his dick is. He can stay that hard for me until I am satisfied. And I'm jaded. It takes me a long time to be satisfied," Anna grinned. "After a few days of teasing while his cock is caged I guarantee your boyfriend will stay stiff for you until you decide to let him cum."

"We can talk about how to keep him hard after he squirts and how to make him cum multiple times, if that amuses you, but that's a few steps down the path." Anna held Conner's boner steady while Dianna' fingers glided appreciatively the over the taut shaft and sensitive head.

Despite not knowing Anna had once used another sub just like him to demonstrate her control to Siobhan, Conner felt an odd sense of deja vu. He was being exhibited as the product of Anna's skills, in exactly the same way she had used one of her man-toys to show Siobhan how she could control her own sub.

Conner only knew that Shiv shared him with Anna. Anna used him for her own pleasure and as an illustrative aide to her hobby of training subs and showing women how to manage their men. Dianna was her most recent student.

Blonde, willowy, almost wraith-like, Dianna embodied most notions of what an emotionally detached, wealthy socialite should look like. She exuded elegance and distain. She was also a sexual predator and an enthusiastic advocate of leaving nothing to chance when it came to attaining personal pleasure through the subjugation of men.

"Getting hard is not his issue," she said. "The problem is, he can't seem to last longer than a few minutes before he erupts. Can you show me how to train that out of him?" Dianna left her hand closed around Conner's boner while she consulted with Anna. Conner tried to stay still while Dianna held his cock and Anna played absent mindedly with his balls.

"Of course. First let me show you how well keeping a man in a cock cage works." Dianna relinquished the sub's cock and Anna took over. Her fingers flew up and down the turgid shaft, coaxing grunts and moans from her specimen as she picked up the pace.

"Notice how tight his balls are when he is building to a climax," Anna said. Her fingers caressed the compact sack gently while her other hand rifled up and down the stiff fuck-stick. Conner grunted, signalling that he was on the edge. Anna released him abruptly and stroked his clenched buttocks to calm him, like one would quiet a horse after he'd had the spurs put to him.

"Now you try," she instructed Dianna. "Keep him on that edge, where he still feels like he has some choice. Just before you take it away from him."

Dianna waited until Conner's breathing subsided before resuming the gentle torture Anna had initiated. In seconds her fingers teased the rigid boner into something that looked like it would explode any second. Dianna watched Conner's face contort and listened to him pant. She let go just in time, just before he climaxed.

Conner almost screamed. But he felt Anna's nails dig into his buttock and heeding her warning, gave in to Dianna's authority. Dianna would decide when he would cum, or if he would be allowed to cum at all. Conner swallowed and tried to force his mind away from the consuming need that drove him now.

"Excellent! Should we reward Conner's good behaviour?" Anna tilted her head at Dianna. It was her call. Dianna began stroking Conner's cock again, with both hands. Slowly, with excruciating attention to detail, she brought Conner to the edge one more time. Conner started grunting involuntarily as her relentless stroking renewed his sense of urgency.

"I think this cock has been very obedient, so let's give it a time-limited opportunity to express its self." To Conner's astonishment, without another word Dianna took his cock in her mouth and sucked him off.

Conner expressed himself by ejaculating into Dianna's throat shortly after her tongue slipped around his erect shaft in her mouth and licked his balls. With a satisfied grunt Conner dumped his load into Dianna. She drew the last of the cum out of the stiff rod and smacked her lips theatrically.

"I like making them do that," she said breathlessly. She didn't really need to justify her behaviour, but she did. "Don't get used to it though, I only do it when I feel like it and that means you have to just stay hard for me, and be ready at my whim." Dianna's voice took on an edge. "Like the slut you are."

"You mean your boyfriend right?" Anna asked, amused by the implications in Dianna's statement. "Your new boyfriend needs to stay hard for you." Clearly some unresolved issues regarding sex and power happening, but for Anna, that was all part of the enjoyable intrigue.

"Yeah,... sure." Dianna replied, still staring at Conner, my boyfriend."

After a few seconds Anna finally noted that Conner seemed to be uncomfortable with the predatory look that Dianna was examining him with.

"Rein in your aggression my dear, and save it for your new boy, this one is already claimed." Anna smiled. She fitted Conner's softening cock back into its cage and locked it up.

"Let me know how this approach works with the new beau, ok? Once he gets over bitching about being locked up he'll start begging you. Trust me, there's nothing as good as sexual denial to motivate a man."

Dianna pulled her eyes from Conner's body and smiled at Anna.

"And for fuck sake, tell him what you want!" Anna continued. "They're not that smart or intuitive. You have to tell them what to do and how you expect them to behave. If you want to see him with his face on the floor and his ass in the air, say so."

"You told me that he likes the idea of wearing a collar. So now you have to find out what wearing a collar means to him and replace his silly notions with what the collar means to you, for him."

Anna swatted Conner's caged cock and pointed at the floor. He knelt, then curled into a resting place for her feet. Anna crossed her ankles on his back and wished Dianna a good trip back home. When the door closed she stood up quickly.

"Into the bedroom Conner. Don't bother standing up, just crawl faster than you usually do, slut! You need to get used to some rougher treatment if Shiv is going to make any money off of you." Anna grabbed a riding crop from a nearby table and strode quickly after her scrabbling man-whore.

"CRACK!" The sound of Anna's crop raising a welt on Conner's ass echoed in the hallway. Conner yelped and crawled faster. He knew he had done nothing wrong. But he was hers now, another one of the creatures she used to feed her insatiable appetite. This was the Anna who owned men. The woman who demanded absolute obedience from her pet cocks. She needed no justification to abuse him. She could do as she wished with him and he knew she would. The anticipation kept him hard.

With a few strategic swats of her crop, Anna encouraged Conner to crawl toward a high backed chair in the center of the room. She sat gracefully with her legs together and patted her lap.

"I think someone needs to be reminded of his place. Crawl up here and show me your ass Conner." Awkwardly, Conner positioned himself face down across Anna's thighs so that, with his toes touching the floor and his hands supporting his upper body weight, his exposed bottom was centred on Anna's lap. Anna rested her hands palms down on Conner's bare ass.

Conner knew what was about to happen. He had witnessed her disciplining one of her creatures before. Apparently the sub had failed to respond enthusiastically enough during one of her demonstrations. Anna spanked him until he begged to be allowed to cum.

"Try to relax into it Conner. If I want your ass clenched I'll tell you. You might actually enjoy being spanked. Otherwise stay passive and keep your cock hard. I like a stiff cock while I'm spanking a slut. You may slide it between my thighs for the rest of the spanking as your reward. Under no circumstances will you be allowed to cum, understand?"

All Conner knew for sure was that he was about to get his first real spanking. Shiv had played at paddling him, but Anna was going to redden his ass with her hand. She was going to inflict a little pain.

"SMACK!" Anna's hand came down sharply on Conner's ass. "Pay attention! I asked you a question. I expect an answer."

"Yes Ma'am, I understand! No cumming allowed."

Anna smiled as Conner positioned himself. His boner brushed her thighs and pushed between her knees.

"Please Miss Anna, can I put my cock between your legs?"

"If you must, you worthless whore." Anna parted her knees slightly to allow Conner's boner to slip through then she squeezed her thighs together trapping his cock; holding him in place for his punishment.

"SMACK!" Anna cracked her hand across her sub's butt cheek. The sub grunted and flinched but could not escape, even if he wanted to. She noted that the cock between her thighs stayed stiff.

"CRACK!" Anna slapped the other ass cheek. "That erection tells me you enjoy being spanked Conner. Stay erect until I give you permission to be soft. Grunt if you understand."

Conner grunted. He was ashamed to be hard, embarrassed to be used by Anna the same way she used her man-toys. But most of all he was mortified that he was still erect and desperate for release. What kind of freak was she turning him into?

"SMACK!"

"No more thinking slut! Focus on being the best ass-whore you can be for me. Once I am finished warming your fuck pads up, I'm going to use them as cushions to build your endurance for increasingly thick strap-ons. Trust me, you'll appreciate the practice later."

"CRACK!" Conner's buttocks were bright pink. Anna caressed the warm, tight ass on display for her. "Shiv must enjoy this," she thought out loud. "I'll make sure I tell her how much you enjoy being spanked Conner. Really spanked, not just being paddled." Anna smiled mischievously. "Do you like being spanked slut?"

"Yes Ma'am," Conner mumbled.

"Beg me Conner. Convince me you want to be spanked." Anna said softly.

"SMACK!" Anna turned Conner's right ass cheek a more vivid shade of pink. "Thank you Ma'am! Please spank me," Conner begged. "I'll try harder to please Ma'am."

"CRACK!" Conner's ass clenched. He wanted her to stop. But his cock was almost ready to erupt. He didn't dare cum. Anna had forbidden him. But he felt himself nearing the edge. If she kept spanking him he was afraid he might not be able to stop.

"SMACK! SMACK!" Anna began double slapping his ass and Conner slipped over the edge. He grunted and tried to pull out from between Anna's thighs, but only managed to succeed in splattering spunk all over her lap. Conner was embarrassed. The relief was undeniable, but he had disobeyed Anna. Anna pushed him off her lap onto the floor.

"Disgusting man-slut. You have no self control. Clean your mess up at once!" Conner scrabbled to his knees and licked the cum from Anna's legs. Anna waited for Conner to finish then stood.

"Lick every drop off the floor as well," she said. "When you're through, crawl into the next room and tether yourself beside my other pets. You'll be sleeping here tonight." Anna walked away without a backward glance, confident that the sub would do as he was told.

Alone in the room, the sub licked the floor clean then crawled slowly into the slut pen with Anna's other men. Just another creature, resigned to serve and cum.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers