The Harder They Cum Ep. 08

Story Info
Conner descends into debauchery.
2.5k words
4.41
5.2k
3

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
307 Followers

"He'll be ok for a half hour or so," Shiv assured Anna, as she switched off the light and closed the door to the playroom. "Besides, he needs to practise staying in one position." Siobhan slipped an arm around her friend and drew her closer.

"Let's you and me go snuggle in the livingroom with a drink and talk about a little getaway I have in mind." Siobhan took Anna's elbow and led her away from the playroom.

Inside the darkened room Conner crouched face down on a workout bench. Naked, restrained, ball-gagged and uncaged, his cock drooled pre-cum from the workout Shiv had being subjecting him too.

Since they had been renting him to the women's group his wife had been coaching him on how to fulfill certain requests from the group. Dana, the groups' spokesperson, had given Siobhan a short list of skills that Conner was expected to become proficient at. His mouth and tongue were used a lot, along with his ass. Hence, Conner would need to practice his endurance to accommodate a predicted increase in both those activities, Dana informed Shiv.

One of the women wanted to know what Conner's pain tolerance was. Like, how long could he 'accept the whip' and still stay hard, she had asked, as if that was a common measure among subs.

Conner was embarrassed because he knew the answer. In fact he knew how many lashes it took to excite him. Shiv had made him count them so she knew when to stop. Maybe she would practise increasing his endurance for that activity when she returned.

Conner waited naked in the dark, face down on Shiv's fuck-bench with his wrists tied to his ankles. His ass held the largest butt plug Siobhan could fit into it, and his cock was stiff with anticipation. Even in his current situation he couldn't deny his excitement and that meant accepting what he had become. He was Siobhan's whore. She shared him with Anna, but he belonged to Shiv, and she had chosen to rent him by the hour to women who amused themselves by abusing submissive males; men who could not easily be traced back to them. They were paying Siobhan well for a no-questions-asked rental arrangement. As long as he continued to be returned intact, Shiv saw no reason to change the agreement. It was a lot of money for her and as a bonus, Conner got to fulfill his fantasy of being abused by a bunch of horny women. The cash would keep accumulating and Shiv decided to spend some of it on Anna.

"One week on a Caribbean island, just you and me and a small army of staff," Siobhan continued. Well ok, not just the two of us but almost. The resort only holds about ten people tops, and five of them are paid staff. The staff are paid to provide their customers with anything they want. I mean anything." Shiv smiled. "I already mentioned we were lovers and heavily into male domination." Siobhan paused to give Anna a chance to imagine the situation and appreciate the opportunities.

"Yes it's exclusive, expensive and decadent, but I don't care. Conner doesn't seem to suffering from his weekly date with the girls, and they don't appear to be tiring of him anytime soon, so he is a predictable high income earner for the foreseeable future. He has our expenses covered. Now we need time to discuss our future, without Conner's distracting presence." Shiv moved closer to Anna on the sofa and slid an arm around her shoulders.

"I think we both want to explore our mutual attraction in more depth, right?" Siobhan traced the outline of Anna's face with her fingertips. "So vulnerable, so beautiful," she mused. But first let's talk about what to do with the sub for a week."

Anna nestled tight against Shiv and buried her face in the thick auburn hair. "I'll do anything I'm told to do by you. No one has ever had this effect on me before. I feel like I already belong to you." Anna tilted her head back and Shiv kissed her exposed neck and whispered in her ear.

"You do. And a week at a spa will begin a whole new way of being for us. But right now we need to decide what happens to Conner. Can you talk to your rich friend about hanging onto our sub for a week? Is she reliable?"

"I would trust Dianna to keep a tight rein on Conner while we're away," Anna replied. She's a certifiable sexual predator but she knows how to scale back her needs to an acceptable social level. She would keep him safe and extremely occupied. Or, occupied with extremes might be more accurate. Anyway, we don't want the gravy train ticket losing his edge while we're away, do we?"

"Hmmm, beautiful and ruthless. Can't wait to fuck you." Shiv kissed Anna on the lips and stood. "Gotta go whip the sub. Wanna watch?"

"Of course. Want me to make him hard for you? It'll only take a few seconds. You keep him so desperately edged all the time, it takes almost nothing to coax it to full size." Anna paused, reflecting.

"Of course, he does get easily excited by my presence doesn't he? Should I walk in naked? I bet that would harden him quickly. I'll do whatever you think is best Shiv." Anna faced Siobhan, compliant, posture erect and open, arms by her sides, breathless with anticipation. "Please use me."

Siobhan shook her head. "I can't believe this is happening. I have wanted you for months but I didn't know how to manage the Conner situation." Shiv stood in front of Anna and felt the natural curve of her braless breasts. Her nipples hardened under the fabric of her blouse as Shiv's fingers persuaded them to full erection.

"Strip." Siobhan commanded. "I don't much care right now if Conner stiffens up or not. I want you to get naked for me and stay that way until I give you permission to get dressed." Siobhan blushed as she watched Anna strip for her. Somehow her unquestioning obedience made Shiv feel vulnerable too. The clothing came off slowly in time to the stripper music playing in Anna's mind. Finally Anna peeled off her thong and dropped it at Shiv's feet. Naked, she got on her knees and looked up at her owner.

"Anything you want," she volunteered. Siobhan leaned forward and cupped Anna's face in both hands. "Stand up. I have one sub already. You are a life partner with benefits," Shiv smiled.

"Now wiggle that pretty little ass in there and harden our sub. He needs to develop better endurance skills by next week if he's going to survive." Shiv watched Anna walk away in nothing but three-inch heels. Naked, her entire body quivered slightly when she walked. Shiv wondered if she would let Anna wear anything at all while they were gone.

The playroom door opened and the light flashed on. Conner closed his eyes against the sudden glare. He heard the slow approach of high heels. He registered Anna's scent and his cock began to thicken again.

"Good boy Conner. On your feet now. Time to practice." Anna slapped Conner's backside gently. "That's right, straighten your legs, keep that ass up where it can do some good." Anna played with the sub's balls and watched his cock harden.

"That was easy. Are you ready for your next lesson Conner? Yes? Of course you are. The women are looking forward to correcting your bad behaviour from last week, remember? Dana decided that you should be ridden hard for your indiscretion. Man-whores are not allowed to cum unless they are told to do so." Anna pulled on Conner's balls as she chastised him.

"SMACK!" The sound of Anna's hand slapping Conner's buttocks echoed in the small room. "Bad Man-whore!" Conner yelped.

"This week you will be secured to a bench like this one, on your back with your hips raised. Your cock will be kept erect and available to ride all evening. Of course your tongue and mouth will function as a pre-ride stimulant and pussy lubricant respectively," Anna smiled. "I just thought you would probably want to look forward to what's going to happen to you, since that would be a real sub-slut thing to do."

Conner tensed as he felt the butt plug being eased out of his fuck-hole. Then gentle but insistent pressure forced Conner to accept the head of a 10 inch dildo instead of the place-saver. Anna left half the fake cock protruding while she strolled to her place at the sub's head, just beyond his reach.

Conner stretched forward eagerly with his tongue out, searching for pussy. He was learning his place among the women who used him. Anna rewarded the sub by pressing her crotch against his face and granting his implicit need. But she did not give him permission to lick her. That was not her prerogative anymore.

The door opened and Conner heard the click of heels again as Shiv crossed the room. Her hands kneaded his ass then spread his buttocks apart. He felt lubricant bring smeared into his hole. Shiv played with Conner's erection to refocus his attention, as his asshole opened for the cock head.

"Lick Conner." Shiv's voice penetrated the silence. His tongue found the erect clit buried in the folds of Anna's pussy and his face became shiny with natural lube as he licked. Shiv worked the dildo in and out of his hole. Conner moaned as the long thick strap-on cock filled his whore-hole yet again.

"Fuck, Conner." The sub moved his ass back and forth along the big cock, grunting with exertion. "Good boy Conner. Good subs do most of the work," Shiv commented, and slapped his ass to keep the sub fucking.

Anna moaned. Her pussy needed release. She knew Shiv wouldn't make her stay on the edge for long, but she begged anyway.

"Please Shiv! Make me cum. Make the man-slut lick faster! Please honey, let me cum, I can't hold back much longer." Anna begged.

"SMACK!" Fuck faster bitch!" Siobhan's hand cracked down across Conner's bare buttocks. Anxious to please, and far beyond redemption, the bona fide man-whore picked up speed, licking and fucking at the same time.

Anna's nude body shook with anticipation. Frustrated with the sub's inept slowness and egged on by Shiv's fondling, Anna was beyond teaching Conner new skills. She had to cum and their sub was going to provide that release.

Desperate and so close to her edge, Anna slapped the sub across the face to focus his attention then grabbed his head in both hands and slammed her soaked pussy into his mouth.

"Faster Man-cunt! Use that tongue!" Anna screamed.

The tool drove his erect tongue repeatedly into the spasming pussy while Anna wailed, stripped of her cultured reserve, open to Siobhan's scrutiny. She was just Shiv's girl now, cumming for her mistress.

"Good girl," Siobhan cooed. She pulled the strap-on out of the sub's gaping hole and replaced the butt plug. She or Anna might be interested later. "Conner, make sure Anna's pussy is clean." Shiv directed. "My girl needs some post-orgasm care now."

Conner licked the last of Anna's cum from her. Shiv slipped out of the strap-on and lay on the carpet cradling Anna in her arms. Anna relaxed in Shiv's embrace, satiated and content to lay with her mistress in post-coital bliss.

Conner lay face down on the bench. His cock dripped precum. His wrists and ankles ached and his ass burned. The women seemed to have forgotten him. He needed to cum too, but Shiv and Anna only had time for each other. He heard them get up. He felt a hand stroking his back. Shiv made sure the butt plug was snug, then patted Conner's ass.

"Stay Conner," she said. The light clicked off. "I'll be back later." The door closed and Conner wondered how long he would have to wait. Maybe she would let him cum after they finished. But for now he waited in the dark along with the other sex tools.

In the next room Anna and Shiv cuddled on the sofa. Soft lighting bathed their naked bodies in a pearl-like glow. "Come away with me," Siobhan whispered. "The island has every amenity you could want, plus subservient male attendants and solitude. What could be more conducive to mapping out a future for two dominant women with lots of money?"

Anna stirred lazily in Shiv's arms. "Anything. I will follow you anywhere and do anything with you." Anna slid her hand between Shiv's thighs. "Please mistress, let me lick you. I can tell that fucking the sub-slut has made you horny. Let me satisfy your craving."

"Not yet my little sex whore. Join me tomorrow evening at my place. We can indulge ourselves and maybe let the sub watch if he's been good. I have a meeting with your friend Dianna later this afternoon to discuss sub-sitting while you and I are getting even tans in the Caribbean. Anything you think I should know before we talk?"

"I think Dianna is fairly ruthless. She enjoys introducing men to their submissive side, even if they don't want to know," Anna quipped. "That's not Conner's situation. He's already addicted. So if she's interested in keeping him, she likely has her own plans for him. See if you can figure out what she might be up to but don't worry about Conner, he'll be fine."

Anna tilted her head sideways and looked quizzically at Shiv. "You know he's as committed as my two subs are, right? Dianna's methods won't likely be so much of a stretch for him as you imagine."

"Yeah, don't really know him very well anymore. Like I said, he's become more of a tool. He doesn't really seem interested in anything but sex now. Is that what happened with your sluts?" Siobhan listened carefully. She needed to justify her thoughts about Conner, and Anna's assessment of the situation was of paramount significance to her.

"Well, it's been years. The details about how I met them are unimportant, but I remember their points of no return. Each one reached a turning point in their training beyond which they were required to surrender their manhood or go home." Anna smiled as she reflected on the indoctrination of her pet cocks.

"Conner reached the edge of that cliff a while ago, when he agreed to be my demo sub. I knew then that he was hooked. He was never going to be able to let go of the hormonal high that abandoning his autonomy gave him. Once that happened, Conner crossed a threshold that there is no coming back from." Anna watched the realization grow on Shiv's face that what she was saying was true.

"Honestly? As unsophisticated as it sounds, he will do whatever it takes to be dominated. There is nothing too demeaning, too extreme. Like my sluts, he lives to obey and for the chance to cum. Let Dianna have him for a week. You'll be doing him and yourself a favour."

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
307 Followers