The Harder They Cum Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianna stopped him with her foot against his forehead. The sub pivoted awkwardly on the floor and presented his ass to her. Legs spread, Conner raised his butt toward his keeper, clearly begging to be fucked.

Dianna laughed at the obscene behaviour and bent forward from her seat to play briefly with the balls hanging for her amusement.

"SMACK!" A well-timed slap across the ass earned murmurs of approval and sent the sub crawling back to the center of the floor. On his feet again Conner danced naked for the women. Dianna pulled on his chain.

"Faster," Dianna snapped. The tempo picked up and Conner fucked the air with more enthusiasm. It was going to be a long night, and Conner had just begun the foreplay part of his service.

Conner had been used by the woman's group that had rented him from Shiv by the hour. So he knew what was expected of a male whore. The brand on his ass represented the approval of at least eight women who used him on a routine basis. Dianna's small circle of friends could not possibly be more demanding than the circle of females who abused him weekly.

Dianna paused the music and the circle of spectators drew tighter. Skirts were lifted and panties discarded. Bras were removed and breasts displayed. Hands disappeared between naked thighs. Dianna pulled on Conner's chain.

"On your knees sub. Everyone would like a licking so get busy." Diana leaned back onto her seat and watched the naked man crawl to his first customer.

A plus-size brunette hooked a finger onto Conner's collar and dragged his face between her substantial thighs. Conner found her pussy and after a some exploratory probing with his tongue, found her hard clit. Seconds later the woman squealed and squeezed Conner's head between her legs. Unable to wait her turn, another woman mounted Conner from behind. As the dildo head penetrated him, Conner felt other hands stroking and slapping his cock. He was being gang-raped on stage.

Dianna observed the sub struggling beneath the swarm of moaning naked women, like honey being consumed by bees. She knew that most of these women were unable to cum unless they were forcing compliance from a male sub. The sounds of a male grunting and panting were barely discernible over the shrieks and moans of female orgasms, punctuated by the sharp slaps of female hands on a male ass.

Dianna sat back, satisfied for now to film the feeding frenzy on her phone.

12