The Hardware Store

Story Info
An incident at the hardware store leads to punishment.
1.9k words
4.32
9.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack looked at Keira incredulously. "Are you horny again?"

She knew she'd been caught but her inner brat would never admit to it. "No, I'm just hot from the car ride."

Jack squinted at her but said nothing as he grabbed her hand and led her into the hardware store.

Keira took a cart and started to head for the household goods section when Jack steered the cart toward the paint section. Keira knew better than to question her Master so she followed obediently.

As they pass the section with the ropes and chains Jack stops and looks thoughtfully at the different gauges and sizes.

He feels each type thoughtfully testing the weight and softness of each one.

He selects the softest one and measures out twenty feet. He coils it carefully and places it in the cart, all the while staring at Keira with a sly smile.

The next stop is at the painting accessories aisle.

Jack once again goes through each paint brush and chooses one that is two inches wide. He places it next to the rope and continues on down the aisle.

The final item Jack chooses are paint stirring sticks. He picks up two wooden ones and two plastic. It becomes clear to Keira what Jack has in mind when he slaps the palm of his hand with each one before laying them in the cart.

"What are we painting?" Keira asks, her pussy already starting to dampen with all the possibilities of what her Master will do to her running through her mind.

Jack looks her in the eyes and as his smile vanishes he asks in a low, serious tone "did you lie to your Master about being horny?"

Keira's face flushes and she whispers "No Sir, it's just really hot in here."

"Then why have your nipples been hard since we got out of the car?" Growls Jack. "Tell Sir why you are being such a bad girl."

Hearing her Master call her a bad girl has an instant effect on Keira. She feels her now dripping hole tingle with desire and her already hard nipples seem to grow even harder.

"I'll give you one more chance to tell Master the truth." Jack says.

"I swear that's the truth." Whines Kiera.

Jack sighs and puts his arm around her shoulders and pulls her close.

To anyone else they look just like a young couple in love trying to decide on paint colors.

"Now" hisses Jack " it's time to find out the truth; put your fingers in your pussy."

"Here?" Keira gasps looking around to see if anyone is near.

"Yes! Now!" Jack commands.

Keira knows better to question her Master when he uses this tone of voice so with another tentative look around she slides her hand into her pants careful not to get her juices on her fingers. She pulls her dry fingers out and presents them to Jack who laughs and says "let's do it again dirty girl, only this time, all the way in."

Keira hesitantly puts her hand down the front of her pants and slows as she gets close to her wetness.

Jack grasps her arm and pushes it all the way down. With a blush Keira pulls her soaking wet fingers out and looks at the ground.

"What is all over your fingers?" Jack angrily asks and holds her hand in front of her.

Jack glares at her and snapped " lick those clean and go wait for me in the car."

Keira feels her pussy tingle as she tastes her own juices and with trepidation and excitement heads to the parking lot to wait for her Masters wrath.

Keira sat in the car for ten minutes trying not to touch her aching pussy when she saw Jack coming out of the hardware store with his hands full of bags and a smile on his face.

Jack dumped his purchases in the trunk and climbed into the drivers seat. He looked at Keira for a few seconds and reached over and roughly grabbed her left breast squeezing tightly while he said in a low voice "you've been a very, very bad girl today. You made Sirs cock hard in public without permission and now I have to punish you."

Hearing this from her Master in addition to the beautiful pain from his vice like grip almost caused her to cum right then.

Jack squeezed a little tighter and whispered "I should spank your ass right here, but I think you'd enjoy that, so I'll punish you when we get home!"

Keira's dripping pussy was aching all the way home, She kept clenching her thighs trying to find relief from the fire in her clit but no amount of clenching would alleviate her sweet agony.

After pulling into their driveway Jack tells Keira to go straight to the bedroom, strip and wait for him on her knees.

Keira waits at the foot of their four post, king size bed as instructed. With every passing minute she gets wetter, thinking of all the sexual adventures that have taken place on that bed causes her pussy to tingle uncontrollably. While lost in her sexual memories she unconsciously reaches down and starts to slowly rub her hardening clit dipping her fingers into her wetness to use as lubrication.

Keira is startled back to the present by a fully clothed Jack standing in front of her and clearing his throat.

"What a naughty little slut you are! You couldn't even wait for Sir. What do you think I should do with you?" Jack smirked.

Keira loved it when Jack spoke to her this way. She closed her eyes and moaned deep in her throat while her hand started to move toward her pussy again when she felt a sharp sting on the back of her wandering hand. Her eyes flew open to see Jack with a paint stick in her hand, it was the same shape and size as the red welt now prominently standing out on the back of her right hand.

"Did Sir tell you to touch your pussy?" Jack growled.

Keira's body shook at the authoritative tone in Jacks voice.

"No Sir. I'm sorry Sir." She moaned out.

"Not as sorry as you are going to be!" Jack leered "get on the bed face down and close your eyes. You've been a bad girl and bad girls get punished!"

Keira did as instructed and she could feel the blindfold being slipped over her eyes and securely fastened.

With her sight gone Keira's other sense went into overdrive. She could smell Sirs cologne and the tiniest touch sent bolts of electricity straight to her tortured, dripping slit.

She felt Sir slip something over her wrists and ankles and knew it was the rope that they had purchased earlier.

Her heart started to beat faster as she felt the ropes drawn tight, forcing her arms and legs apart until she was splayed like a starfish.

"Is the naughty girl ready for her punishment?"

"Yes Sir." Moaned Keira. The was a mix of passion and fear in her voice in anticipation of what Sir had in store for her.

"What is Sir going to do to me?" She asked meekly.

She was answered with a sharp smack on her ass from the paint stick.

Keira moaned loudly and raised her ass before grinding her pussy into the mattress trying to alleviate the aching in her clit.

"Look at you." Laughed Jack "even a spanking makes your pussy drip. There's now sense in letting all that pussy juice go to waste."

She could feel the bed shift as Jack knelt between her wide open thighs.

She almost cried with pleasure as Jack ran his hands up the insides of her thighs inching towards her pussy.

Jack slowly ran his fingers up and down her wet cunt lubing his fingers up before rubbing her rock hard clit.

Keira let out a cry of ecstasy as Jack worked one, then two, then three fingers into her pulsating hole.

"Pleasssseee Sir, fuck my pussy?" Keira begged "stretch me wide open!"

Keira loved being ginger fucked almost as much as she love the feel of Sirs long, fat cock deep inside her.

While Jack fucked Keira's pussy with one hand he used his other hand to spread her ass cheeks and run his thumb over her little pink rosebud.

Keira gave a guttural moan and pushed back against Jacks fingers. She loved it when Sir played with her asshole but she was always afraid to let him penetrate her with anything bigger than his fingers.

"Do you like that?" Jack asked.

"Oh yes Sir, I love it!" Keira replied.

"Well, we are not here to reward you." Jacked snapped

"We are here to punish you!"

Suddenly Jacks fingers were replaced by something cool and almost as big as his cock.

With a flash of panic Keira realized that Jack was rubbing her favourite dildo over her tight little, virgin asshole and with that came the realization of what Sir had in mind.

"Please Sir. I'll be a good girl from now on. I promise!" She begged.

"I'm sure you will be." Laughed Jack "because I'm about to teach you a lesson that you won't soon forget!"

Keira could feel the six inch long rubber cock pressing against her tight entrance and every time she relaxed it slid in just a little bit more.

"Just relax." Whispered Sir "I'll go slow, for now."

Keira relaxed her body as much as she could while Jack worked the head of the rubber cock past her tight sphincter.

In spite of her fear, or maybe because of it, Keira was starting to enjoy the feeling of the rubber fuck toy invading her asshole, sliding slowly on and out aided by her dripping pussy juices.

She was just on the verge of cumming when Jack stopped playing with her clit. She begged him to keep going and make her cum but he just laughed and kept working the dildo in and out of her ass.

Keira could feel Jack shift around on the bed and she was just about to ask what ge was doing when she felt the head of his rock hard cock at the entrance of her sopping pussy.

"Please Sir, go slow? I want to feel every inch of your cock."

With one hard thrust Jack slammed his cock into Keira's pussy. She almost came from the intense sensation of having both holes filled at the same time.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuucccckkk meeeee Sirrrrrr." Keira cried

Sir was more than happy to oblige and he started a relentless pounding assault on her dripping hole, while at the same time hammering the rubber cock in and out of her tight asshole.

Jack knew that Keira was about to cum as he could feel her pussy start to clench on his cock, he also knew that he wouldn't be to far behind her.

With a scream that reverberated around the room Keira's body stiffened and her cunt clamped down on Jacks cock. With one last mighty thrust and an animalistic growl he dumped load after load of hot cum deep inside her pulsating pussy.

Keira was still shaking as Jack pulled his still hard cock from her pussy and knelt before her whimpering mouth.

"Clean it!" Jack ordered.

Keira gratefully licked ever inch of Sirs cock, relishing the taste of his cum and her own juices mingled together.

When she was finished Jack took off her blindfold and kissed her softly on the lips.

Keira looked at Jack and nodded at the restraints still binding her wrists and ankles.

"Are you going to untie me Sir?" Keira asked confused.

"Nope" answered Jack "lm not finished with you yet; you are going to stay here and think about your behaviour today, and I have to get dressed; after all, we are having company!"