The Harper Building

Story Info
Couples in an apartment building get more friendly.
2.5k words
3.99
10.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE HARPER BUILDING

Hi, I'm Ellen O'Donnel. My husband, Shawn, and I have been living in the Harper Building for almost 20 years now. It is the three story red brick apartment building across the street to the East from Brookside Mall. There are only twelve apartments in the Harper Building so we know all the families. The train station is only two blocks away which makes it convenient for Shawn to take the train to work and I work in a shop in the mall.

We have a good marriage. I try to keep him happy and he earns a good living. After 20 years most of the excitement in bed is gone. We have run out of new things to do.

During the past two years Shawn's work schedule has changed. While he previously always took the 8:02 AM train to work and arrived home on the 5:58 PM as regularly as clockwork now he still leaves on the 8:02 but frequently will not get home until much later. Sometimes on the last train which is 11:58 PM. I didn't think too much about this at first but then got to worrying about what he was really doing.

I mentioned Shawn's working late at our weekly Harper Building hen party. All us wives get together on the first Tuesday evening of each month for a glass of wine and lots of talk. Anyway, when I said that the room suddenly got quiet. Pam Strass said, "Kevin has been staying out late also. Do you suppose something is going on?"

Julia said that she is almost sure that Steve is having an affair from the state of his clothes when he gets home. Several of the other women expressed the same thing. We talked about how it is only natural for men to be tempted after living with one woman for a long time. Then Cathy piped up, "Well, what about us? I love Baron deeply but some of the men around here could really get my juices flowing."

This brought about an animated discussion about perhaps we should also have affairs. Some of the talk was getting pretty rough. Then Pam shushed us to state her idea, "Ladies, it is clear we have a major problem. Now I assume that we all want to save our marriages and we understand that everyone is tempted. You may think me terrible for saying this but how would it be if once every month that we all trade husbands for a night? That way everyone gets variety but without the chance of a husband running off with someone else."

"Yum! That sounds like fun. Do you think the guys would go for it?" I asked.

"To get some strange pussy? You bet they would!"

We went around the room to be sure that everyone was willing to do this. There were reservations but we finally all agreed to discuss it with our husbands and meet next Tuesday with the results.

The next evening after dinner I told Shawn we had to talk. While I didn't directly accuse him of having an affair, I explained that many of the women in the building were worried and that the women had urges to stray as well. We discussed the proposed solution. I wasn't sure how he would take this but he was calm and thoughtful. He smiled and said, "So you wouldn't mind me spending the night with another woman?"

"Not if you don't mind me entertaining another man that night."

"It would be hot telling each other all about it the next night."

Then he stood and walked behind my chair. He reached over my shoulders and began fondling my breasts through my top. I pulled off my shirt and bra so I could enjoy the feel of his hands on my breasts and his fingers on my nipples. This seemed to be working out rather well.

The next Tuesday meeting of the Harper Building women was exciting. Everyone was there and it seemed that every couple had decided to participate, at least to try it once. We worked out the details. At 7:00 PM all the men would gather in the common lounge while the ladies got ready. At 8:00 each man would be given an envelope with an apartment number inside. By 7:00 AM all men would return to the lounge. When all were present they would return to their own apartments. This would happen the next Friday evening.

The next day after work I went to a shop in the mall and bought a very sexy, see through, baby doll nightie. I felt very naughty.

Friday evening came and I was both scared and excited. I could tell Shawn was excited too. He left right at 7:00 and I started to get ready. I took a shower, fixed my hair and makeup, a little perfume, and my new nightie. I looked in the mirror and had a wicked thought. The nightie was sheer enough that my breasts were clearly visible and it hung down below the bottoms which also showed. I took off the bottoms. I am shaved so there was no dark hair showing and the folds of the cloth gave just a hint of my pussy. I put out a bottle of wine, turned on soft music, and I was ready by 8:00.

The door bell rang. Part of the excitement was that I did not know who it would be. I opened the door and there was Baron Seagrave. Baron is a good looking man. Tall and solid with dark brown hair, blue eyes, and a confident manor which I always liked. He eyed me up and down and smiled showing that he liked what he saw.

Baron sat at one end of the sofa. I turned my back to him and bent over to pour the wine, knowing that this would cause my nightie to ride up over my butt. When I turned to hand him a glass of wine I was pleased to see a bulge in his pants which said my efforts were working. I sat at the other end of the sofa turned to face him with my feet tucked under me and my knees slightly apart. I was going to tease this man as much as I wanted.

We chatted for awhile. From time to time I would lean forward to let the neck of my nightie open and give him a better view. Then he softly asked, "What would it take to get you to take off the night gown?"

"Oh, naughty man, you will have to do that yourself."

He slid over to me and grasped the hem of my nightie. I raised my arms and he slid it over my head. His hand came out to reach me but I gently pushed it away saying, "Not until you are naked."

Baron stood and first took his shirt off. He must work out because his chest was finely defined with muscles. He then took off his pants which showed strong legs and a large bulge in his boxers. "Let me." I whispered as I reached for the waist band and slid his boxers down.

His cock was large and beautiful. I have always liked cocks and this one was magnificent! While I admired it I reached under and fondled his ball sack. I stuck my tongue out and licked the underside of his cock from base to head and then around the head. Then I opened my mouth and slid it in. I love the feeling of power over a man when I do this but I didn't want him to cum yet.

I held his cock in my hand as I stood. "My turn," He said as he sat me down and knelt in front of me. I scooted to the edge of the seat and opened my legs. His tongue sent ripples up my nerves as it traveled up my split. Shawn sometimes does this and I love it but this was an exciting someone different! His fingers entered me as his tongue made circles around my clit. My first orgasm was building and I gave in to it with abandon.

I slid down to the floor and got on my knees with my face to the carpet and my butt high. I wiggled my butt at Baron. He took the hint and I felt his wonderful cock stroking my very wet pussy. Then the delicious feel of it's head filling my vagina. I have not had a cock other than Shawn's in my vagina since we were married and the difference was thrilling. This one was thicker and stretched me more. I was so wet that there was no pain, just the tingly fullness that I love.

I felt his cum spurt inside me and I had my second orgasm. Then we lay as spoons on the carpet getting our breath. "Let's take a shower and give you some time to recover." I whispered, "The night is not over yet."

We played some in the shower but not too much. I needed to give him time to get his erection back. What good is a man without an erection?

Sitting in bed with another glass of wine we cuddled and talked. I reached down and found his cock getting hard. He put our wine glasses on the side table and lay flat on his back. He told me to kneel over his head and lower myself to a 69 position. I felt that wonderful tongue of his on my split as I took him in my mouth. We went slower this time, enjoying the sensations. Finally I sat up and took his cock in my vagina as I sat down. I turned around to face him and leaned forward to dangle my breasts in his face as I sat.

The next morning I woke to find myself naked in bed with a man who was not Shawn. It took me a minute to work out what happened. Then I reached down and found that though Baron was sleeping his cock was hard. I was stroking it up and down when he woke. He smiled and rolled over on top of me between my legs. The missionary position felt really good. It is a very comfortable position. He came first but was considerate enough to stay inside me and finger my clit until I came. What a nice good morning.

I stayed naked and made coffee while Baron got dressed. After a cup of coffee he kissed me and left. I hurried to get dressed and clean the apartment up. While he knew what happened, I didn't want to remind Shawn of it.

When Shawn arrived I had coffee for him. We sat in the kitchen to talk. I asked him how his night was. He started, "Last night was great, fun, and a blast. It was a totally different experience. However, it also made me realize how much I love you and how glad I am to come home to you."

Wow! I was swept off my feet. Then I realized that I felt the same way. As exciting as it was to be with Baron, I love Shawn. I sat on his lap and gave him a big, sexy kiss.

"I want to hear all the sexy details about what happened," I said.

"I have a better idea. Tonight lets recreate what happened on my night and tomorrow night you recreate what happened on yours,"

My pussy started tingling at the thought of that. "It's a deal. What should I wear?"

He told me to wear a nice skirt and shirt with heels. I thought that strange as I was expecting something much more sexy.

That evening Shawn stepped out and rang the doorbell. I was wearing a dark skirt with my favorite button up blouse with the buttons open one button too low. Shawn came in smiling with a bottle of wine in his hand. I smiled and got some glasses for the wine.

Once we were seated on the sofa and our wine glasses filled he asked if I had a deck of playing cards. When he had the cards he explained that we were going to play strip war. High card holder takes one piece of clothing off the low card holder. The low card holder names what to take off and the high card holder can stroke, fondle, lick, whatever is uncovered.

Now I understood why I was dressed so conservatively. This sounded like fun. Shawn shuffled the cards, I cut. Shawn drew the nine of diamonds and I drew the queen of clubs.

"Okay big boy, what will it be?"

"Shoes."

Not too exciting in itself, but a start toward what will get better. I knelt and removed both his shoes. Then gave each foot a little massage through his socks.

For the next draw he got the jack of spades but I got the king of harts. I looked at him expectantly and he said, "Socks."

I lost my shoes on the next round. Then Shawn lost his shirt. It was fun taking the shirt off him but I was disappointed that I was not losing more clothes and feeling his hands on me. When I finally lost a round I decided to up my game a bit. I told him, "Pantie hose."

His hands started at my ankles and traced their way up under my skirt. Even though he is my husband of many years this gave me a thrill. He pulled off my pantie hose and then took the opportunity to feel all over my panties. I moved my feet apart so he could feel between my legs. This was getting better.

He lost his pants next and I took plenty of time exploring his boxers, especially over his cock. Did I mention that I like cocks very much? I leaned into him and through his boxers held his cock lightly between my teeth. He took the hint and when my skirt came off he nuzzled my split through the crotch of my panties.

When we were naked the sex was wild. He took me from on top and from behind on the living room floor. Our married life sex was good but this was way better. I was giving myself more completely to the man I love than I ever had. It was beyond my most fantastic dreams. When I came every nerve in my body buzzed. And then I came again and again. I wasn't sure I would ever come down and I didn't want to.

Finally we both collapsed in a heap on the carpet sweaty and breathing like we had just run a marathon. "Did you really have sex that hard?" I panted.

"No way, Pam isn't that good. You are the best Ellen."

That was what I needed to hear. We took a shower together and went to bed still naked, spooning with Shawn's hand cupping my breast.

In the morning I made sure we fucked before getting up. It was more like our normal sex, comfortable and pleasant.

Our next meeting of the Harper Building women was interesting. I was pleased to hear that almost everyone said that the swap night had made their marriages stronger. The swap night was fun but the night after was better. I can't wait until the next one.