The Real Thing

Story Info
Normal couple exploring truth.
1.1k words
3.52
27.3k
27
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: First loving experience

When hubby and me started to finally talk about our relationship we were on our first vacation together in years. We went to my rich cousin's house in Long Island for a week. All and all it was a gorgeous place and we had the best time...except for sex.

We are both in our mid 40s with three kids and stay fit. My best friend always tells me my hubby is so hot but she doesn't know what I know...that I love everything about him except sex. It's not only that he's "small" but he's just not great at it and never has been.

We talked over vacation and I told him everything and I was shocked when he said he understood.

"So now what do we do?" He asked.

"Not sure. Maybe it'll just be fine!"

We decided to go out to dinner that night. I was feeling horrible about what I had let him know. Maybe some things are best left unsaid. I texted my best friend and told her that I said some things maybe I shouldn't have and she reminded me that relationship honesty can never be bad. It can make things different but at least it's leading to a more honest place. Since I felt bad, I decided that night to dress like I did before children. I wore a casual but revealing dress that accentuated my curves and probably showed more of my breasts than I wanted. I even wore makeup for hubby.

When we arrived at the restaurant we realized it was more casual and also busy - must have been more popular if a spot than I realized. We headed to the bar and decided to sit for a few drinks while we waited for our table.

It was a fun bar. Lots of couples and I could tell some singles, too. It was very loud but in a fun way. We had our first cocktail and I was feeling relaxed and loose. Right as we ordered our second drink, hubby saw an old friend about to leave with what appeared to be his wife, so we ran over to say goodbye. I couldn't hear what they were talking about - probably catching up about life since college- but hubby followed them out as they talked.

I sat and waited at the bar. While I sat there I looked around and started to feel hungry. Before I could ask for a menu, a tall, somewhat muscular man sat next to me and ordered a beer. He was younger but very good looking in the kind of way I would have liked before I was married. I looked straight ahead but I noticed in the mirror across the bar he was looking at me, and looking very clearly at my breasts. He finally got his beer and then turned to me and said "Hey there."

It was about 15 more minutes before my husband returned and I said bye to my new friend and put my phone away and walked to my husband so we could get a table, which we did immediately. We are our meal, laughed and talked about the food and went home.

When we got home we went straight to bed and I could tell he was frisky. Any night like this he would typically expect sex but I wasn't in the mood for sex... at least, not with him.

"Hey hun, I have something else in mind. Let's just lay down for a bit and relax instead ok? Maybe fall asleep and watch a movie?" I could tell he was disappointed but since we just had that conversation I felt extra guilty.

"I'm sorry I was so honest earlier about our sex life. I promise this isn't what this is about - I'm honestly just tired." That was only partially true!

"No," he said. "I'm relieved you were so honest and I kinda thought it was how you felt. I like when you're open."

"Good. Turn the lights off - take your pants off. I don't want to do anything hun, but I'm gonna give you a handjob". He finally lay back down and I laid beside him with my breasts near his face. I slowly brought my hand down to his small penis and gently caressed it. He was still soft and I thought maybe my hands were cold. So I decided to go for it.

"Since you want more honesty, I'm going to tell you what happened tonight." He started to ask questions and I told him not to say a word. I kept caressing his soft penis and started to whisper in his ear.

"Do you remember the younger guy I was talking to at the bar when you came back inside the restaurant? He was flirting with me and I was flirting back. I thought he was hot." His penis was instantly hard. I kept rubbing him.

"He was staring at my tits. Do you know what I did? When he wasn't looking I opened my dress a little more. I was getting wet from him staring and I haven't been that wet in a long time". He moaned a little when I said that, pushing his hips higher so his small penis would sink deeper into my hand.

"Right before you came in he asked if I was alone. I told him I wasn't... and then I said "unfortunately." He kept staring at my tits and I was looking at his strong arms." I was still rubbing hubby's penis but I was hardly paying attention to him. I was immersed in my own truth. I had been so wet and I was even getting wet now. I moved my other hand to my clit and slowly started rubbing in motion with the handjob.

Then hubby asked while barely breathless, "then what?" I could tell he was going to cum soon and I was about to cum as well.

"I stared at the bulge in his tight jeans and I could tell he was hard. And, hun, I can tell he had a big cock. You came in and I left but before I left...". He suddenly came all over my hand and his stomach. It was everywhere. As he was catching his breath I rubbed my clit even harder and I came hard and shaked into his arms and we both lay together in complete silence. I hadn't had an orgasm that strong in years.

We were both still silent for so long it started to get awkward and I worried he was angry. I was close to telling him that it was all a lie, even though it was not.

"Babe that was...that was...I don't know. But I needed it. Thank you" and he gave me several kisses. "But what were you going to say at the end? I guess I didn't last long enough hehe."

"Oh," I said, "he gave me his number to put into my phone." He didn't say anything but he did give me another kiss and then I said good night and rolled over.

To be continued...