The Hat Trick Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maxine, you are so fucking beautiful," he said, sliding his hips forward, spreading his legs, and stroking himself, as he watched her varnish her chesticles with the makeshift lube.

ANNOUNCER: Stamkos in the Washington end zone with Hedman - it's two-on-one. Stamkos SHOOTS! . . . SAVE! Samsonov!

"Damnit! What just happened?!" Ryan said, dropping his cock and popping to standing, but Maxine coaxed him back onto the couch, knelt between his knees, then wrapped her glossy globes around him, and when she began to rise and fall along his length, he melted into the soft brown leather.

"Best wife ever!" he said, watching his pulsing prick appear then disappear between her greasy cleavage.

ANNOUNCER: Just 7 minutes left in the second period and the anxiety in the stands is palpable. The Lightning needs to make a move - and fast!

"Better get to work," Ryan said, prompting Maxine to abandon the melonballing for something more expedient. She dribbled a 4-inch stream of spit down onto his purple-headed homewrecker, then worked it into him with a double-fisted wrist-twisting pump.

"That's a good wifey," Ryan said, as he rocked up into her bolted grip, "Oh yeah mama," he groaned, "Take me home."

And down she went, her copper knotted locks covering his lap, and when her tongue skated down from his crown and darted out beneath his balls to lick him down under, he gasped.

"DAMN! I'm close - so close," he warned, and Maxine raised her gaze just in time to watch a pearlescent pop of precum escape from his slit. She teased it off him with the tip of her tongue and as she did, she noticed her glass of Pepsi sweating on the side table next to him.

ANNOUNCER: Now Backstrom back on the ice after Washington kills the second Lightning Power Play of the period.

Maxine filled her mouth with the melting ice from the frosty cola. When she sucked Ryan's hotly veined curvature past her frigid lips, he gulped in air and slapped the leather seat with both hands.

"Holy SHIT!" he blurted, as she submerged him into the arctic abyss, letting him linger and tingle in her icy saliva before warming him once again with the friction of her fingers and tongue.

"Cum in my mouth," she said, staring up at him with those aqualine eyes, as she stroked his overstimulated staff, "I want to taste every drop in these balls."

Maxine slurped Ryan's balls into her mouth and jostled them gently with her tongue.

"Oh baby I love that dirty mouth - fuckin' hot talk me some more," Ryan said.

"And when I'm done sucking you off, I'm going to describe what it felt like having your cum slide down the back of my throat and splash down into my belly and swim around in there."

"Jesus Maxine. You are so FUCKING naughty!"

Maxine licked her lips, bent over him, and began to draw the tip of his swollen knob through her tightly pursed lips. It fought against the force of her tongue pressing into his slit in the opposite direction. Ryan hadn't been sucked like this in his life - it was torture - glorious torture, and when Maxine looped and tightened her fingers around the base of his sack, then drove her knuckle up into his p-spot to work his sacred space, he reached his limit.

"You want it?!" he cried, "because I'm going to give it to you!"

He threaded the fingers of both hands through her hair, raising it in a high ponytail, then held her face down against his lap and began his journey to her trachea. Maxine put both palms on the seat beside his rising hips to brace herself. She held her breath and relaxed her throat, then slowly exhaled, as she slid his tip along the roof of her mouth until her lips were buried at his base.

"That's a good wifey . . . oh fuck yes . . . that's it . . . here we go!! Ready baby? Are you READY?!!!"

ANNOUNCER: McDonough to Cirelli, INTERCEPTED by Carlson, SLAPSHOT!. . . HITS the post! Now Backstrom fighting for it in front of the net!

Maxine could barely breathe as Ryan invaded her with a frantic high-frequency throat thrashing, and when he got that first shot off, his hot briny jizz tickled her tonsils, inducing an uncontrollable gag and sputter. She yanked her head back and sucked in air, and he fired again, this time missing the target.

ANNOUNCER: AND THE SHOT GOES WIDE!!!

"SUCK ME!" he growled and jerked his cock back up into her mouth.

ANNOUNCER: Backstrom to Sprong on the chriscross, looking for Ovechkin . . . Pass . . . and . . . SCORE!!!

"OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!" Ryan howled as he wallpaper pasted the backside of Maxine's throat and watched his wife-for-the-night choke him down. Then the tightly coiled springs that had held him together during his violent release, relaxed, flattened, and floated away.

ANNOUNCER: And there's the buzzer and the end of second period. It's Washington 2, Tampa Bay 0.

"Get up!" Maxine said, as she hurried to dress, and Ryan, dazed and confused, lifted his heavy lids and looked at the screen.

"When did the Caps score again?" he asked, dreamily.

"About the same time you did," she answered, filling her bag with 5 bottles of beer and some peanut butter crackers, "Come on, let's go - and for heaven's sake, let me do the talking!"

*******

"Got the beer," Ryan said, holding up the Heineken.

"Where the hell did you go for it?" asked Don, "Atlantis?!"

"Hey!"said Ryan, laughing and pointing to the scoreboard, "I thought you said I wouldn't get lucky again tonight, Don."

"You missed the whole second period!" said Sarah.

"Don't tell me someone fainted or was overcome by the score," Don huffed.

"You won't believe it," said Maxine, passing Don her keychain with a bottle opener on it, "We stopped by security to ask if anyone found my watch. They said they would check, and so we waited, and we waited, and we waited. Finally we gave up and went to that new bar on the whatever level - I forget the name - anyway we got these beers and snacks. Then we went back to security and waited again. Nothing." She shrugged, then added, "Where's Linda what's-her-name?" deflecting any further interrogation.

"She went to write up an offer!" said Sarah excitedly, jumping out of her seat and hugging Ryan.

"Really?" said Ryan, genuinely pleased for her, "Which one?"

"The one on Horny Toad Trail," she said, pressing her cheek to his chest.

"The most expensive one!" added Don, suppressing a smile, "and I'm in for the down payment. I'll take the realtor's beer, thank you very much!"

"You know I'll pay it back dad," Sarah said, kissing the top of Don's head.

"Since when do they allow glass bottles in the arena?" asked Don, when Ryan passed him a second cold one.

"I was surprised too, Don," said Maxine as she got halfway down into the seat beside Ryan.

But Don patted the seat to his right.

"Linda's not coming back for awhile," he said, "Come sit next to big daddy."

Maxine began to scooch her way right, towards her original seat, and when her ass was level with Ryan's face, his lust-induced x-ray vision saw through the black denim to that soft, squeezable, luscious booty he'd had his tongue and fingers between just 30 minutes prior. He could still smell her and smell himself on her. Maxine sensed Ryan's surveillance and turned to smile at him.

It was an "Oh shit" moment.

He took out his phone and texted her.

Ryan: Don't be alarmed and don't react to what I'm about to tell you

Maxine:?

Ryan: But before I do, promise me you'll take a selfie licking it off your fingers

Maxine:???!!!

Ryan: Just above and behind your right ear

Confused, Maxine explored the designated area until her hand landed on a jumbo dollop of Ryan's nondairy creamer. She raised her cell, switched to selfie mode, then teased the gentleman's relish from her fingers with her tongue.

SNAP!

"What did you just take a picture of, Maxine?" asked Don, elongating his neck to get a glimpse of her cell, "Hopefully not the scoreboard!"

"No, I ah meant to take a picture of Jamie Durham driving the Zamboni," she lied, holding her phone high and out of Don's purview, "but I accidentally had it in selfie mode - it's blurry nonsense."

Ryan: OMG send that to me!

Maxine: NO!

Ryan: Then why did you take it?

Maxine: I don't know

Ryan: I want to fuck your brains out

Maxine: Stop it!

Ryan: Sorry that was crude

Maxine: Yes it was

Ryan: I want to make sweet passionate love to you - and then fuck your brains out!

His wife's texting fixation had garnered Don's attention, but before he could inquire as to who was commanding this level of clerical commitment, a hearty voice rang out from the aisle.

"Hey Kung Fu!"

It was DeShawn Williams: a 6-foot 3-inch black hulk of a hogan - his bright blue Lightning Security uniform so tight, it appeared to be painted on him.

"How many times do I have to tell you," Ryan shouted back, "It's Karate Kid!"

"Whatever," said DeShawn, chuckling, as he made his way over to Ryan and company.

"This is my girlfriend, Sarah Robinson," Ryan said, putting his hand on her shoulder, "and her parents, Don and Maxine."

"Nice to meet you all, and looks like I'm in the right place," said DeShawn. "Mrs. Robinson - I believe this is yours," he added, holding up her rose gold Rolex.

"Thank GOD!" blurted Don, taking the watch and passing it to his wife, "Where did you find it?"

"A nice old couple turned it in; it was way out in the Teal parking lot behind a black Range Rover."

"Oh, gee, it must have fallen off when I was changing," said Maxine, snapping it onto her wrist.

"OK well, I gotta get back," said DeShawn, with a little wave, "You folks enjoy the rest of the game . . . and ah . . . not sure how you got those bottles in here, but it's not allowed. I'd appreciate it if you'd get rid of them as soon as possible."

"No problem, DeShawn," said Don, his voice floating on an undercurrent of anger, "We'll take care of it."

"I'll follow you out," said Ryan, anxious to escape Don's imminent cross-examination. "Gotta hit the men's room."

But as soon as they were on the concourse, Ryan maneuvered his friend to the side.

"What's up?" asked DeShawn, under his breath.

"Do you remember that time you gave me a tour of the locker room?" asked Ryan.

DeShawn put hands on hips.

"Don't tell me, let me guess; you want to impress your girlfriend."

Ryan grinned.

"I'll need 30 minutes in there as soon as they get back on the ice."

"Are you crazy man?!" DeShawn said, shaking his head, "I can't do that."

Ryan pulled Maxine's 50-dollar bill from his pocket and poked it into his friend's barreled chest.

"Ulysses S. Grant says you can," he said.

"Put that away!" DeShawn said, swatting at Ryan's hand, "Jesus man I'm working here."

"I'm sure you've done a lot more for a lot less," Ryan said, "Come on man, take it - 50 bucks for 30 minutes while you stand guard."

"I'm supposed to be guarding it from assholes like you!"

But Ryan could sense the wheels of temptation beginning to roll in the direction of his randy ambition.

"OK," DeShawn said, "On one condition."

Ryan raised his eyebrows.

"I watch."

"You fucking pervert," Ryan said with a snort, then he hesitated as he considered the implications.

"All right - just be cool about it," he said, before slapping the 50 in his high school pal's palm, "If Maxine sees or hears you, it could ruin the whole damn thing."

"MAXINE?!" alarmed DeShawn, "You're going to fuck your girlfriend's mother?!"

"Stepmother."

12