The Haunted Hotel Ch. 02

Story Info
The siblings revisit the amorous ghosts, and bring friends.
15.6k words
4.64
34k
56

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shimm2
shimm2
582 Followers

Jenna watched the trees rush by, as they escaped the hotel grounds. Mike was already starting to joke about what had happened back there, but Jenna knew him well enough to recognize her brother's coping mechanisms.

She was still in disbelief about what had happened over the weekend. That somehow the abandoned hotel had been transformed into a vibrant, thriving place again. That she had hooked up with an Olympic-level hottie, had amazing sex with him seven times, only to wake up on Monday morning and find out that it had been Mike she'd been fucking the entire time. Or at least that's what they had concluded, when they had awoken in a compromising position, with DNA evidence leaking from Jenna's cunt. Jenna was still struggling to accept what she had just experienced. She hadn't believed in ghosts before this weekend, and she still didn't want to, despite so much evidence. But how else to explain it?

Still, underneath Mike's jokes, Jenna detected something else, something left unsaid. Possibly something big, something illicit. The way he looked at her now wasn't the way he ever had before. When he glanced her way, she worried he wasn't going to be able to tear his eyes away, and that they were going to crash on this winding rural road. As a bigger girl, with acne that outlasted her teens, Jenna wasn't used to that kind of admiring gaze from guys, least of all her own brother. It was a little intoxicating, even if it was a bad sign for their sibling relationship.

Could he actually be attracted to her? Lusting after her? Could he actually want to fuck her, in particular, on purpose, knowing it was her, and not just in the stead of someone else? Jenna knew it was wrong to even pose these questions, wrong for them to turn her on, but there it was.

"First stop, pharmacy," Mike said, and he reached across and took her hand in his. The implication was clear, that after she got the morning after pill she very much needed, they could stop somewhere and fuck each others' brains out, before returning home, to their parents and their formerly-normal lives. It was an absurd suggestion, wasn't it? It was, right? But his hand on hers set her heart racing, her nipples firming up against her bra, the warmth and moisture between her legs starting to run.

Before this weekend, it would have surprised her that anyone would have wanted her, with her pimply, rounded cheeks, her heavy-set frame, her coarse hair. Now she looked at herself a little differently, recognizing and being turned on by her own beauty, her body's sheer readiness to reproduce. She could feel it, that potential, whenever she touched herself. But it still shocked her that Mike, her own brother, could see her that way, even after everything. Jenna took it as a compliment of the highest order.

Over the past few days, she'd had Mike's body close to hers, inside hers, even though she had thought it was someone else's. Now she couldn't help it, she longed for that again. She didn't know yet, what this weekend was going to do to their sibling relationship, but the weekend also wasn't quite over just yet. She knew she still wasn't thinking straight, after the deception that had been pulled on them both. But knowing that didn't straighten out her thoughts.

Jenna leaned over towards Mike, sliding her hand and his from her lap over to his, where an erection was sprouting.

"Maybe we should make that the second stop," Jenna said quietly, scarcely daring to give voice to her thoughts, to her desires.

Mike looked at her, his eyes reflecting her passion. He turned off the road at the next place they could, a long dirt driveway that was overgrown, probably deserted. It went back into the trees far enough for them to park out of sight from the road.

Jenna was shaking with anticipation, still somewhat afraid of what they were about to do. Being tricked into fucking each other was one thing. Choosing to do it, knowing what they were doing and with whom, that was different. There would be no one else, nothing else, to blame this time. This mistake was all on them.

Mike seemed equally hesitant, even though he'd been the one to raise the idea.

"How does this work again?" he asked nervously.

"Normally, two people start by kissing," Jenna said.

"Well this isn't that..." he replied.

They leaned towards each other, a little bit at a time, but somehow there was still space between them, a few inches between his face and hers, some last vestige of the implicit rules they were about to break, that they had already unknowingly broken. Finally Jenna reached over and pulled him by the shoulder, bringing his lips to hers. It was awkward at first, but she couldn't stop. She felt like she could hardly breathe. Inhaling hard through her nose, she opened her mouth to him, to her little brother, still in disbelief at what she was doing.

His hands on her felt familiar, natural, comfortable, and yet she felt herself lighting up at his touch, her skin sensitive, and he ran his hands up under her shirt, eager to explore all of her. She couldn't help but moan into his kiss.

Undressing in the confines of the car was cumbersome. In the back of Jenna's mind, she remembered how just a few days ago she would have balked at the idea of seeing Mike naked. Now his naked body didn't shock her; she'd seen it often enough, even if she'd thought at the time that it wasn't really him. Jenna still felt a little self-conscious about exposing the pudge of her belly and the thickness of her thighs, like she would with anyone. But the way Mike marveled at these parts of her, the way his hands sought out her flesh, holding her tight, her insecurities started to melt away in his embrace.

She ran a hand up and down the length of his erection. So this was what had been inside her several times over the weekend? This was what had driven her to precipitous peaks? This was the penis that she had felt fill her with sperm, after she brought it to orgasm with just her vaginal muscles, and then brought back to hardness the same way? A bit of precum pooled at the top, and she couldn't resist leaning over and having a taste, taking first the head and then the shaft into her mouth. Meanwhile, Mike's free hand went from fondling her full, sensitive breasts, to slipping into her soaking wet slit. She pushed back against him when he touched her clit, and then nearly came when his fingertip probed just inside her.

But Jenna needed more. She knew they both did. She sat up and guided Mike across to her side of the car, reclining her seat as far as it would go. Unfortunately, the car didn't really have enough of a back seat to work with. So awkwardly, Mike got between her legs, half-kneeling on the floor of the car, and pressed himself into her. Jenna slid down in her seat and spread her legs as wide as they would go in that confined space, to give him as much access to her body as she could.

As Mike's cock slid into her, Jenna spared a thought for the possibility that maybe seven times hadn't been enough to knock her up. Maybe this would be the one. No matter, they would stop at a pharmacy on the way back, and no one would be the wiser, except Mike. As he started to thrust slowly, gently, in and out, she squeezed her muscles around him, and he gasped at the unexpected pleasure. His free hand continued to roam her skin, while the other propped him up, half-leaning on the car door, his lips kissing her neck down to her nipples. Jenna felt like there was still something missing, a place somewhere deeper inside of her that she needed to feel him.

It took some rearranging but eventually she got Mike sitting, reclined in the passenger seat, and managed to straddle his waist, taking his penis back into her. In this position, she could take him all the way into her, feeling him press against her deepest recesses where she needed him most. Where she knew she would soon need to feel that splash of warm seed inside her. In this position he could grab her full, round buttocks and clutch her wide hips down against him as he thrust up into her. She could tell he wasn't going to last much longer, but neither was she. Jenna could feel her orgasm building, and knew that when it hit, she was going to lose what little control over herself she had left.

Pressing her public mound hard against him, Jenna leaned down and took his face in her hands, and kissed him hard. She felt him swell up inside of her, the warning sign of what was about to come, and just feeling that was enough set her off. She was screaming now, though she couldn't do anything about it, as her muscles clenched and unclenched, spasms roiling through her abdomen. The first splash of his cum hit the back of her pussy and fanned out within her, and she felt her vaginal muscles clamp down on him and milk him for all he was worth, her reproductive system in overdrive, even if this was exactly the wrong man to reproduce with. His ejaculate kept coming, in wave after wave, triggering new peaks of her own orgasm. She was light-headed and running out of breath, and she began to shudder and shake on his lap, still impaled on his cock.

--

In the confined space of the car, all Mike could see was Jenna's face and the top of her shoulder, her lips shaped by the orgasm she was experiencing. The orgasm he had given her, while his penis kept swelling and ejaculating again and again within her, filling her up with her brother's seed. All Mike could hear was her screams, and the sounds of their labored breathing, the squelch of their fluids combining, and the subtle squeaks of the car in response to their movements.

Jenna lost control, her full weight coming to rest on him as she shook, and he felt it in every nerve ending. When she collapsed onto him, it drove him somehow just a bit further up into her, making them both gasp all over again. Even as she rested, the muscles within her never stilled, drawing his juices up and out of him. He wasn't sure if he would have anything more to give after this.

For the moment, Jenna's freshly fucked body was cooling in his arms, and Mike was still catching his breath, in disbelief at what they'd actually gone and done. He thought his desire for his sister was nothing but a sick, passing whim, until she'd returned that desire. Now, to be holding her tight in a moment of post-coital bliss, the sweat on her skin growing colder as he softened inside her, he thought when their blood cooled they'd be disgusted with the act they had committed. But to Mike, it still felt good, and natural, and maybe even not-wrong. Maybe.

Then there was a rap of a knuckle on the outside of the window. Mike and Jenna both jumped with surprise. They'd both been so wrapped up in their own little world that they hadn't paid attention to anything outside the car, and now a police officer was standing right there. Jenna scrambled off his lap, and eventually Mike gathered his wits enough to crack the window.

"The owner of this property saw your car parked down here, and asked me to stop by and see that you're alright," the officer explained. He had a badge pinned to his short sleeved uniform, and looked down on Mike from behind mirrored sunglasses. There was an unmistakable bulge in his trousers; Mike wondered how long he'd watched.

"Hi..um..yeah, we're okay," Mike said, still winded and shocked, and freaking out.

"Well I'm going to have to issue you a ticket for what you two were just doing. I'll need your ID's," the officer said. "And...uh...put on some clothes."

Mike rummaged into his jeans and found his driver's license. Jenna found hers, and Mike handed them both through the window. Then they started getting dressed. That blissful post-coital glow was cut abruptly short by the dread of what they were in for now.

The officer looked at the ID cards, looked at them. "The Grimm's. You two are married?" Before either of the siblings could answer, the officer went on. "I don't see any wedding rings...Oh sweet Jesus. This isn't what I think it is, is it?"

Mike hung his head over the steering wheel, and he felt tears coming.

"Look, that's a felony. I'm going to have to arrest you two," the officer said.

"What, both of us?" Jenna asked.

"Well, did he force or coerce you, ma'am?"

"No," she shook her head.

"Oh fuck. This is going to ruin my life," Mike cried into the steering wheel. He couldn't hold back his tears, and he didn't see any point anyway. This was already the worst it could get.

"Can't you just...I don't know..." Jenna said, starting to sob herself. "We're sorry, okay? We're really sorry, and it'll never happen again. I swear!"

The officer crossed his arms considering, and after watching the two of them break down in tears for a while, he said with a heavy sigh, "Okay. Consider this a warning. But Jesus Christ! Never again. Ever. Got it?"

He turned to walk away, and then pointed an accusing finger back at them. "Now get out of my county. I don't want to see you again."

The siblings slumped in their seats as the cop got back in his car, and slowly backed out to the main road. Then Mike started the engine.

"Oh, what a bad idea that was. We really shouldn't have done that," he said.

"That needs to never, ever happen again," Jenna said. "This has to stop, now."

"I hear you," Mike groaned. "I concur."

"I really do need to stop at a pharmacy though," Jenna reminded him. "Now more than ever."

Jenna was able to get the morning after pill, and took it before they returned home that night. The next morning Mike heard her throwing up in the bathroom. His joking aside, he knew it wasn't morning sickness, way too early for that. Nausea was supposed to be one of the pill's side effects. Their mother chalked it up to drinking.

They had said no more about their weekend together, but Mike had trouble leaving it at that. Late one night, after their parents had gone to sleep and were snoring loudly down the hall, Mike snuck over to Jenna's bedroom door and knocked on it quietly.

She answered, and he leaned in and kissed her, the way he couldn't stop thinking about. At first it seemed like she kissed him back, but before things could go any further, she pulled away.

"We cannot be doing this," she said.

"Come on. Why not?" Mike asked. Just that kiss got him riled up for her all over again, more so now than ever.

"We told that cop we wouldn't. It would make liars of us," she said.

"We've been worse," he joked, moving closer to her.

But she stepped out of reach again. Her eyes flitted towards their parent's bedroom down the hall. "Mike, we can't. If it becomes a regular thing, we will get caught. Sooner or later, it will ruin us. Now good night."

She shut the door on him. He hung his head and returned to his room disappointed. That deceptive, magical weekend they'd shared had been just the rebound he'd needed after breaking up with his ex the week before. Now with Jenna shunning him, it kind of felt like a second break-up in a row.

Before long, Mike and their parents were all seeing Jenna off to the airport, so she could fly away to her new life, her new job abroad.

In the months that followed, Mike met new girls at school. He found himself attracted to bigger girls now, girls shaped more like Jenna. While the sex was good most of the time, better than the flings he'd had before, he always felt like there was something missing, some secret ingredient. The relationships just never quite seemed to work.

When he was alone, he found himself jacking off to memories of that weekend, of those intense moments in the beds and hot tubs of that hotel. Yet he couldn't even sort out for himself whether the girl in those memories, the woman he was jacking off to, was his sister Jenna, or Rosie, the ghost who had apparently possessed her.

He started to look into the history of that old hotel. It took a little digging, but he found out more about the incident that killed several people there, and prompted its closing. He even found a picture of Rosie Tanner, the front desk girl, from when she was alive. She wasn't smiling, it wasn't even a photo of her really, she just happened to be in frame. But it was definitely her, without a doubt. Seeing her again reignited his imagination, about her, about that strange hotel, about what they had shared.

Whenever Mike thought about what had happened in the car on the way home, there was no question that it had been all about Jenna then. It was a memory tinged with shame, for how they'd been caught, how he had broken down and begged for mercy. He kept coming back to it anyway. On lonely nights, Mike would imagine himself back in his car, in that blissful moment when he and Jenna became one, her whole body focused on drawing the sperm up and out of him. Or that feeling of her slumped, pudgy frame resting heavily on him as they recovered afterwards, her skin hot and slick with post-coital sweat. He imagined how that moment could have played out if the cop hadn't been there, if she could have coaxed him back to hardness to go again.

--

Jenna hadn't really expected to have much of a social life abroad, at her new job. Her coworkers were mostly older, married, and steadfastly professional. She was working 12 or 14 hour days a lot of the time, giving her just enough time every night to eat, sleep, and get a bit of exercise. She spent most of her time either in the high rise where she lived, or the high rise where she worked, and didn't go far on her jogs. It wasn't all work no play, she did occasionally visit some of her friends who were also working overseas.

She didn't feel too lonely really. She just didn't have the time to. But sometimes she would get back from her run, her blood pumping hard, and she'd look herself in the mirror and let her hands wander, the way they had during that weekend at the hotel.

She still hadn't gone back on the pill yet. In the weeks between that weekend trip and her flight overseas, going on birth control would have felt like something she was doing to have sex with her brother. She couldn't give herself the excuse, knowing that if she did, it might prove too strong a temptation to resist. In the months since then, birth control had been a non-issue. Besides, it wasn't that easy to get ahold of, where she was now, especially not as a single woman and a non-citizen.

Looking at herself, her body was still in prime shape for motherhood, and sometimes she could feel it in every muscle, every nerve ending. Most of the time she didn't mind being single. It's not like she had anyone in mind that she actually wanted to be with. Single was also simple. She found it a lot easier than putting in the effort of trying to find someone, and then trying to maintain a relationship.

Where would she even begin? With a local guy she might have to leave behind? Or with someone back home, someone long distance? She figured she needed to figure out her future a little more before she could even decide that for herself.

Even so, sometimes when she fingered herself to orgasm, writhing under her own touch, she felt that there were even greater heights she couldn't reach on her own. She knew it for a fact. And she felt like the longer she went without getting good and properly laid, something was building up inside of her, more and more desperate to get out. She worried that when her opportunity did arrive, she wouldn't be able to resist making a gigantic mistake.

Sometimes when she was on the verge of orgasm, she found herself thinking back to that time in that haunted hotel, telling the handsome Frederic how easily women in her family got pregnant, as he slipped into her. She thought of the moment when they had held on tight to each other, as he erupted inside of her.

But that hadn't really been Frederic at all, it had been Mike. It had been Mike's lips against hers, even though she had thought it was an illusion. The illusion had been everything else. Now Jenna couldn't properly separate the memory she felt fine replaying-the times with Frederic-from the memories she knew she shouldn't get too attached to. If she found herself fantasizing about the French Olympic runner sliding into her from behind, it wasn't long before her mind was back in Mike's car, where they copulated like feverish rabbits.

shimm2
shimm2
582 Followers