The Haunted Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking Mike in the illusion of the hotel was one thing. Fucking him now, in the light of day, in the real world, was crossing another line somehow. It meant taking whatever they had to another level. Jenna went slow, savoring every feeling, every spasm of pleasure inside herself, every gasp of his breath. She couldn't believe sex could be so good, let alone that it could be so good with Mike in particular. But she couldn't deny what she was feeling.

"Oh Jenna, I love..." Mike began, but she didn't let him finish, cutting him off with a kiss. She wasn't ready for that, or to admit that she might be caught in the same trap.

She could feel the hard concrete under her knees, the sleeping bag offering little cushioning for this activity, but she didn't care. This wasn't the most awkward place she'd ever had sex, that was probably Mike's car. In a way, Jenna felt like they were finally truly getting to finish what they'd started in that steamed-up car months ago.

She knew what she was looking forward to in the end, but she was enjoying taking her time to get there, and kept her hips rolling back and forth at a slow, even pace, even as Mike pressed up into her, even as he caressed her breasts and sucked on her nipples, even as he pulled her tight to him.

Jenna could feel every motion of him sliding back and forth inside her, every jolt of his muscles, every change in his firmness. So she could see his orgasm coming from a mile away. From the hard grip of his hands on her hips, from the way he jerked inside her, she could feel how close he was, and though she looked forward to it more than anything, she tried to delay the inevitable and draw this out just a little longer.

She sat still on his lap, her hips no longer rocking, but the muscles inside her still contracted, grasping at and caressing the length of him. Despite her efforts to stop, her body kept stimulating his. It was like it had a mind of its own, intent on drawing his DNA up into her, intent on getting her knocked up. This was the worst man in the world for her to get knocked up by, but her body certainly didn't seem aware of that. She gritted her teeth as she felt his cock jolt with pleasure inside her, touching off another wave of sensation in her, another cascade of involuntary spasms of her own. His grunt, his own clenched teeth showed how clearly he felt it too.

She knew what was about to happen when his breathing got ragged, when his abdomen went taut, when his cock swelled up inside her, pressing out against the involuntary squeezing of her vaginal walls. It was no surprise when she felt his cum against the back of her pussy, felt the warmth spreading out inside of her, unfurling and blossoming into pleasure. At the first pressure of it, she stifled a scream and clutched him tight, inside and out. Every spurt of his cum inside her brought her to new heights. She felt the muscles inside her spasming in ways she wasn't used to. It felt like her cervix was dipping down into the well of fluids inside of her. She felt contractions roll through her, and wondered if these contractions were anything like the ones pregnancy would lead to.

When their bodies, two halves of their parents' marital union, had combined themselves into one again, Jenna lost all her strength and collapsed onto Mike's chest, exhausted and completely satisfied. Her limbs felt limp and soft like jelly. Her pussy felt hot and full and still tingling with sensation.

"I hope I'm not too heavy for you," she said, gasping for air herself.

"No, this feels just right," he said, running a hand affectionately through her hair. So she let her head rest on his shoulder, and didn't dare disturb their genitals still conjoined, or the mix of their fluids deep inside her.

They heard a cry of surprise from down the hall. That had to be Amy waking up on top of her brother Zack, with his cum leaking out of her. Jenna had to remind herself how disturbed she had been, when it had happened to her. But she had a hard time seeing the horror of the situation their friends were in, when her own body was still trembling with the afterglow of how well it had eventually turned out for her.

"See? I told you we had time," Jenna said softly to Mike, as she reluctantly climbed off of him and started dressing herself.

"I guess after I drop off the others, I should take you to get a morning after pill," Mike said.

Jenna hesitated. She remembered looking at Rosie jealously, admiring the other woman's widened hips and swollen bust. Jenna felt like her body was already primed for motherhood, eager to conceive, and she wondered what pregnancy would do to her, how it would change her, how it would feel. With her bulkier frame, she suspected a pregnant belly wouldn't become obvious until the end. She could already do the math, thinking that when it got to that point, she could take a month's leave of absence, travel somewhere to have the child and give it up for adoption, and no one would know.

It was a ludicrous idea. She couldn't quite believe that she was actually considering it, knowing that it'd be Mike's child inside her, most likely. She knew the sensible thing was to get a morning after pill. Though she didn't need to take it immediately either she had a couple days to decide. A couple days to either come to her senses or find herself unable to stop.

"Sure," she replied, but obviously unenthused. Mike seemed to notice, but he didn't say anything. They didn't need to sort that out right now.

"Are we going to have to stop again, after this?" Mike asked.

Jenna went over and kissed him on the lips, making it clear that whatever they had now, it had only just begun.

"I'm not sure I could if I wanted to," she said.