The Haunted Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet that moment, of knowing what his seed could do to her, and letting it, and feeling it flow into her, there was nothing like it. Jenna didn't even know yet if she ever wanted kids. She knew she wasn't ready. She knew that getting knocked up was a bad idea. But when she found her mind going back to that moment, she kept having to remind herself why it was a bad idea at the time, and why it would be a bad idea still.

She had some time off from work, and flew home to see her family. She was looking forward to hanging out with Mike again, and maybe trying to get the rest of the way back to normal, now that they'd had some time apart.

The morning after she arrived, her mother told her at breakfast that Mike was going out of town for the weekend.

"Where to?" Jenna asked Mike, as he came into the kitchen.

"Remember that abandoned hotel we stayed at a while ago?" he said.

"Of course I do," Jenna said. "You're really going back there?"

"Hey, it's cheap, and some of my friends agreed to come this time," Mike said. "You're welcome to join us, if you want."

Their Mom piped up, "Maybe you should, Jenna. Keep those hooligans from burning the place down."

"There isn't much to burn down," Jenna said. "Let me think about it. Who else is going?"

"Greg and Amy. They're married now, by the way," Mike said. Greg and Amy were Mike's childhood friends, and they had started dating back in high school. Jenna knew them pretty well too. "Oh, and Zack. You remember him, right?"

It was a taunt. Zack was Amy's older brother, which made him about Jenna's age, probably 24 or 25 by now. She'd had a crush on Zack back in high school, but it had never amounted to anything more, for reasons unknown.

"Yeah, okay. Sure," Jenna said, though she had her misgivings about the whole idea.

After breakfast, she cornered Mike in his room. She shut the door behind her, and crossed her arms. Careful to keep her voice low, she said, "What are you thinking, going back to that place?"

"What happened last time...no one would believe it if I told them," he said.

"You better not tell anyone," Jenna said.

Mike went on, "I still have a hard time believing it myself. Actual ghosts and everything!"

"Don't you remember how traumatizing it was, waking up that last day, and finding out what we had done? Mike, that place caused permanent damage."

"What do you mean? We got you that pill, neither of us got ghost STD's..." he joked.

"I mean us. You and me. This is never going to be back the way it was, having done what we did," she said, struggling to stay quiet despite how she felt.

"What? We haven't even...all I'm saying is, it seems like we're back to normal now, aren't we?" Mike asked.

Jenna just shook her head. She worried about admitting too much, like the fact that sometimes she did think about those glorious times with their bodies intertwined. They needed to put that behind them, and Jenna was determined to do her part.

"Taking a group up there, what do you expect to happen?" she asked.

"I really don't know. Maybe we see ghosts again, and then you and I won't be the only ones who have seen this phenomenon. Or maybe the ghosts won't show up this time, and we'll just hang out for the weekend. It's win-win," he said.

"But after the way they deceived us before..." Jenna said.

"They can't trick us this time, now that we know what the deal is," Mike said, though Jenna doubted it.

Jenna paced. "What have you told the others about last time?"

"Nothing. Just that we went and hung out in a spooky abandoned hotel for the weekend," Mike said. "I want to have proof of the weird stuff going on at this place, and I know my word alone wouldn't cut it. So are you coming with us?"

The memory of the way that haunted hotel had deceived her, manipulated her into doing the unthinkable made Jenna worried about going back. But if Mike and his friends were going, maybe their mom was right, that they would need help staying out of serious trouble. Plus, part of her wondered if Frederic would be there again. Even if he was a ghost, he'd been a very charming one, one she'd felt lucky to earn the affections of.

"Yeah," she said. "I guess I better go pack a bag."

Soon they were in Mike's car, on their way. He didn't reach his hand across to clasp hers, but he looked like he wanted to. Jenna was torn about how to feel about that.

"Um...whatever happens...I've packed some condoms if you need them," Mike said.

"Are you expecting to have sex this weekend?" Jenna asked.

"No. I mean, I don't know," Mike said. "I just want to be prepared for anything, I guess."

"Yeah sure," Jenna said teasingly.

Fifteen minutes later, they stopped to pick up the rest of the group, who all piled into the backseat. Amy sat in the middle, between her husband Greg and her brother Zack. Jenna felt a little jealous, wishing she was in the backseat with Zack, but it couldn't be helped. He'd aged well since high school. They all had, actually. But it would have been awkward to try to hold a conversation with Zack diagonally across the car. Maybe she'd have a chance to catch up with him later.

They drove the winding road up into the hills, away from civilization, singing along to the music Zack had brought. Then they came into sight of the hotel gate. It was pristine again, like when Jenna and Mike had arrived last time, not twisted and rusted like when they'd left. The hotel came into view, with its ornate stonework intact. The others craned to get a good look from the back seat.

"Mike, I thought you said this place was abandoned," Greg said.

"Yeah, I did," Mike said, sneaking a look at Jenna. "I linked you all to the rental listing, right?"

"Right. I remember, it didn't look anything like this online," Amy said. "This place is incredible though."

They all dug their bags out of the trunk and hauled them into the hotel lobby. Behind the front desk stood Rosie, the young woman Mike had fallen for last time they were here. She looked up and smiled at him now. Another detail caught Jenna's eye, and she couldn't look away from it. Rosie's stomach bulged under her uniform, in the obvious middle stages of pregnancy.

Jenna's first reaction was that this shouldn't happen. Ghosts don't get pregnant. They can't. But given what she had experienced before, she didn't know what to believe now. It had been about six months since they'd came here before. Was it supposed to be Mike's child growing inside her, or Frederic's? If Mike had been possessed by Frederic, unwittingly acting out Rosie and Frederic's tryst, then was it both of theirs at once?

But six months ago, Jenna's body had been standing in for Rosie's, and yet Jenna's womb was still empty. She had made sure of that, once she figured out that it was her brother's sperm inside her. And yet, starting with that hot weekend, Jenna had fantasized again and again about getting pregnant, getting knocked up. Imagining what it would feel like in the moment, imagining what it would feel like to make love to a man, knowing they had created a life together. Finding out how her body, which felt so fertile now, would continue to change. Seeing Rosie in that condition now made Jenna feel a pang of jealousy.

"Hello again, Mr. Grimm," Rosie said. Jenna thought it was interesting that she recognized him right away this time. It meant they weren't playing out quite the same fantasy as last time.

"Yes, that's me," Mike said, trying to cover for the fact that Rosie recognized him, in front of his friends. "I believe I have a reservation?"

"Yes, of course," Rosie said. "Five guests altogether. Will you be needing five rooms?"

"Just four, thanks," Greg spoke up, sharing an affectionate look with his wife. They were obviously still smitten with each other. It made Jenna feel a little more alone.

Rosie handed Mike the room keys, and the group started to disperse to get settled in, though Mike lingered behind at the front desk.

Jenna had little interest in eavesdropping on Mike and Rosie's conversation. She started to walk down the hall towards her room.

"Room 126. What a coincidence," she heard a familiar voice say. It was Frederic. With his good looks and fit body, it was hard to tell if he'd aged at all in the past six months.

"It's room 131 now, actually," she said, holding up the key. Jenna knew he wasn't real. He wasn't, right? But it was hard to keep that in mind, with him standing right in front of her. In disbelief, she reached out, and ran a hand along his neatly-trimmed facial hair. He felt real. Then she snatched her hand back. She worried what the others would think if they saw her do that. Frederic smiled back at her.

"Can you help me with this?" she asked, handing off her duffel.

"I'd be glad to," he said.

When they reached the door of her room, Jenna unlocked the door, the key trembling in her fingers. Frederic brought her bag in, and set it on the floor.

"You look good," he said. "Still."

He did too, she thought. Not a day older, by the looks.

Jenna let the door swing shut, giving them privacy. Just a kiss, she thought. She knew the dangers of letting these ghosts get the better of her. She stepped closer and leaned up to bring her mouth to his. His lips felt the same, tasted the same against hers, and it brought back incendiary memories. Her body pressed itself against his so hard she couldn't properly breathe, as he wrapped his arms around her.

Six months she had gone untouched, six months that she had been missing this. But she knew what it would mean to go further. Or rather she didn't know what it would mean, and that's what scared her.

He was wearing a t-shirt that slid easily up over his head. She kissed her way across the shelf of his shoulders, down his chest, lingering on his nipples, then to the sensitive flesh of his sides. Her hand on his crotch, she could feel him firming up in his pants. She shifted to unbutton them, but he guided her back up to standing.

Turning her away from him, he pressed his front to her back. She could feel the heat of him, and the bulge pressing against her butt. His arms encircled her, caressing her breasts, her stomach. She was still self-conscious about her weight, but from the way he felt up her belly, she could tell he didn't mind it at all. His kisses along her neck and ear made her gasp even before he slipped one hand down into her pants.

Hardly able to contain herself, Jenna tugged the stretched yoga pants down and off, taking her underwear with it. Now she could really feel the heat of him against her backside. How could someone long dead, someone not real, feel so warm? Because in reality it must have been someone else playing the part, she reminded herself.

Gently he pushed her forward toward the bed. She climbed up onto the mattress, still facing away from him. Let him do whatever he will, she thought. Even as another part of her knew she wasn't on the pill yet, and if he came inside her, she wasn't sure whose sperm it would be, seeking out her egg.

She leaned down, resting her head on her arms, leaving her rear end in the air. She felt his hands on her hips, but instead of his cock pressing into her, she felt the electric touch of his tongue on her labia. The heat of his mouth was nearly overwhelming on her sex.

As he patiently, tenderly ate her out, Jenna felt alive, more alive than she had in months. More than she had since...well, probably that time in the car, but better not to think about that. Soon her breathing couldn't keep up with her need for air, and she felt herself on the verge of climax. Reaching back towards Frederic, all she could hold onto was his hand on her hip. Pushing her hips back, mashing herself hard against his face, she reached her peak and collapsed onto the bed.

"I've been thinking about doing that for a long time," he said, his face covered in her juices. He bent down to kiss her, and she could taste herself on his lips.

"You did do it for a long time," Jenna joked. "And I won't be forgetting it anytime soon."

She wanted more though. She wanted to feel him fill her. Feel him move inside her. She wanted to be conjoined to him. But in that moment, he looked like her brother Mike. The taste of her own juices from his lips soured on her tongue. Damn the curse, she thought. Even if it was Mike's body in reality, she would fuck him anyway, so long as Mike himself would never know.

"Have you got a condom by any chance?" she asked.

"No," he said between kisses. "Do you need one now?" She hadn't before, though that had been foolish. Part of her wanted to be that naive again, to be fooled.

She sighed. "Yeah, I guess I do."

"Then we should continue this another time." He was already straightening himself up, slipping his shirt back on.

"Where are you going? I don't need to have all the fun," she hinted, eyeing the bulge in his pants.

"Believe me, it was fun for me too," he said. "Besides, I shouldn't get dehydrated before my run."

He kissed her again before he left. He so charming that Jenna almost wasn't annoyed.

Jenna sat on the bed naked, having just orgasmed yet feeling unsatisfied. She appreciated that he hadn't tried to pressure her, quite the opposite actually. But she would have gladly taken his cock in her mouth and sucked him off. Maybe fucked him anyway. She thought she could trust Frederic to pull out, as long as he was still Frederic in that crucial moment.

It was just a minor setback though. She could just get some condoms from Mike.

--

Mike heard a knock on the door of his room and went to answer it. It was Rosie, in her grey hotel staff uniform, though it fit her differently now that she was with child.

"Hi Mike, I hope I'm not intruding..." she began.

"No, come on in," he said. She came into the room, and the door shut with a click, leaving them noticeably, silently alone together.

"I just wanted to make sure we got the chance to properly talk," she said. "You probably noticed the change in my figure, huh?"

"You look...swell," Mike said, and then realized that could be taken the wrong way. "I mean you look great."

The truth was, Rosie had been pretty thin before, but now that she was well into pregnancy, her hips had widened, her breasts had swelled, her belly looked rounded out and padded. Being with Jenna had turned Mike on to bigger women, and now he found the ways that Rosie had filled out to be super hot.

"Well you should know that it's yours," she said, clasping her hands across that beautiful belly.

Mike's head swam. It was a lot to take in. He had never impregnated a woman before. With Jenna, they couldn't know for sure, since she'd ended it quickly if he had. But now standing before him was a woman with a child in her belly, telling him it's his. It was exhilarating, yet he had never considered himself ready for this either.

But how could this be possible, he wondered? He had fucked a ghost, only to find that he'd been fucking his sister, but now it was the ghost who was pregnant with his child? Could ghosts even??

"You're absolutely sure?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure. There hasn't been anyone else," she replied. At least she didn't get angry at him for asking. "Look, I'm not expecting anything from you when..." Looking down, she stepped closer to him. He felt himself wanting to take her in his arms, and when they were practically face to face, he did. Looking up into his eyes, she went on, "I just wanted to see if we could pick up where we left off. Despite this."

Despite the child in her belly? Mike thought incredulously. Answering her, he leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Those lips felt just as full and soft as he remembered, and he hadn't kissed anyone quite like her before or since. He pulled her close, but not too tight, mindful of the fetus bulging between them. One of his hands caressed that belly, and he felt himself getting hard, feeling her skin taut with his child, remembering when he had planted that seed inside her. The multiple times it could have been. Her hand found his erection, rubbing him through the fabric.

It didn't take them long to get undressed together, and that's when he got to see Rosie in all her glory. Her fiery red hair curled down around her bare neck, and Mike hefted one of her breasts in his hand, finding it heavier, rounder, fuller than before, her nipple hardening to his touch. He couldn't resist sucking it.

Impatiently she pushed him onto his back on the bed and moved up to straddle his waist.

"I should get a condom," he said, still aware that this wasn't entirely real, that something else might be going on in the real world. His mind clung to a shred of reason while every other cell in his body said otherwise.

"Mike, I'm already pregnant," she said, stroking his cock. "Please don't deny me what I've waited six months for."

It was hard for him to argue with that, if he even wanted to, and he wasn't sure he wanted to. She lowered herself down on his lap, taking his erection inch by inch inside of her. Mike wondered how much she could take before he'd be doing damage. Something else had changed in her. He could feel her vaginal muscles around him, strong than before, strengthened to push out a child. But right now they were drawing him in, as she started to ride him. His eyes rolled back out of focus.

Just then there was a knock on his door. Rosie stopped moving her hips for a moment, which was enough for Mike's mind to clear a bit.

"Mike? Are you in there?" he heard Jenna ask from outside.

Mike sighed. He wouldn't stop mid-fuck for just anyone, but for Jenna he would. Besides, he wouldn't want her standing outside the door and hearing Rosie scream out her pleasure. "I should answer that. Sorry."

With obvious reluctance, Rosie pulled herself off him, leaving his lap covered with her juices. "Another time."

"One second!" Mike called out for Jenna to hear.

In a matter of moments, Rosie grabbed her hotel uniform and let herself out via another door, one that Mike hadn't noticed, that probably led into the next room. Perks of being hotel staff, Mike thought.

He put on a robe and answered the door. Jenna came into the room. She looked flustered, and if Mike wasn't mistaken, smelled freshly fucked. He felt a twinge of jealousy he knew he shouldn't, and an attraction that he'd been battling for months. He knew he shouldn't take her in his arms, shouldn't kiss her hard, even if that's what his instincts were telling him to do.

"Mike, we really need to tell the others how this place works," she said. "I nearly...we don't know who we're actually fucking, and we don't know who your friends are actually fucking, and under the circumstances nobody should be fucking, but nobody knows that!"

"I can't disagree with that. But how?" Mike said. "If we try to tell them that, how do we explain how we know?"

"I don't know," Jenna said. "We've got to do something, though."

Mike got an idea. "When it was you and me, the curse happened when we were with other people. The ghosts, or whatever they are. If we stick together, if we're only with each other, that ought to be safe, right?"

He could see Jenna considering the idea. "Right. Maybe. So Greg and Amy should be okay as long as they stick together. As for Zack, I can try to keep him out of trouble."

"How selfless of you," Mike teased. He was a little disappointed that this left him out. He had hoped that logically Jenna would see that they needed to be together again too. He felt another pang of jealousy, now it was for Zack.

"Speaking of, if we're going to keep the damage of this weekend to a minimum, I'm going to need supplies," Jenna said. "You said you had condoms, right?"

Mike knelt by his bag and rummaged around in it. He was sure he had put an entire box in there. He upended the bag's contents on the floor, but still nothing.