The Haunted Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess...not," he said, surprised. "I swear they were in here."

"Shit," Jenna said. "Never mind. I'll see you at dinner then."

She slammed the door on her way out. Mike hung up his robe. His erection had waned, and now he wasn't so sure about what he'd been about to do. But he went to the other door, the one to the adjoining room, and knocked, checked whether it would open. It was locked now. Rosie must have left and gone back on duty.

Mike wasn't sure he could resist Rosie all weekend, if he ended up alone with her again. Now he also knew there was basically no way to go through with that safely.

--

After dinner on Friday night, Jenna got dolled up, as best she could with what she had on hand, to try to impress Zack. She figured the shirt with the low neckline ought to do most of the heavy lifting.

The group hung out in the bar together for a couple drinks. Then Greg and Amy said goodnight and left together. Mike eventually took the hint and wandered off, though Jenna was a little sad to see him go. He looked kind of down. That finally left her alone with Zack.

Jenna and Zack caught up with each other, about how college had gone, about what they were both doing for work now. A couple more drinks, and Jenna was feeling pleasantly buzzed, and ready to make some questionable choices.

"Do you want to come back to my room?" she blurted out, and then laughed, covering her mouth like she hadn't intended to say it. Zack laughed with her.

He thought about it for a second. It made her stomach twist and turn, how long he thought about it.

"Uh...Yeah, absolutely," he said, putting her worries to rest.

They hurried back to her room, hustling down the hallway laughing, not letting their blood cool. When they got inside, they still couldn't stop laughing. It reminded Jenna of when they had played together as kids. She could still see some of that in him, the cute boy she'd had a crush on for so long. It was a little surreal for this to finally be actually happening, long after it seemed like it never would.

"Gosh, look at us now," she said, pulling him close by the collar of his shirt.

"No, don't look at me. I've fallen off. Look at you though," Zack joked, and kissed her on the lips. Soon his hands were all over her, and Jenna's skin tingled with delight at his touch. She could feel herself getting wet. Please let me get good and properly laid this time, she thought.

They laid down on the bed and made out, and flung aside one piece of clothing at a time, until there was nothing left separating them. Zack's fingers found their way down to her pussy and as he rubbed her clit and probed her hole with them, she came on his hand, squeezing it tight between her legs as she shook, moaning into his mouth.

She leaned over and licked the precum from his cock, holding it steady and upright in her hand. She licked the length of it, marveling at every contour of it, feeling the heat, the hardness of it build in her grip. Taking a little in her mouth as a time, she worked it further into her, until it was nearly reaching her throat. She could tell from Zack's moans that he was enjoying it, as she slid her tongue along the length of it inside her mouth. With one hand cradling his testicles in her warm palm, she started to bob up and down on him. His fingers ran through her hair softly at first, then gripping her hair, pressing the top of her head down with a growing urgency, until his hips just couldn't stay flat on the bed.

With a grunt, she felt his cock swell in her mouth, and wished wickedly she could feel that somewhere else instead, knowing what was about to follow. His semen splashed on her tongue and the insides of her cheeks. She sucked down as much as she could, but some still escaped.

As she cleaned him up with her tongue, she eyed one last drip of milky fluid down the front of his penis. She wondered wickedly if she should leave it there. Zack was a nice guy. He seemed to have a good job. Jenna thought she could use someone in her life, maybe someone she was already familiar with, someone like him. That drip of semen, that could be enough to do it, she thought. Deep inside her, there was an ache for what it would bring with it. But that wasn't her, she decided, and licked his penis clean.

Panting, they cooled down in each others arms, and Zack started caressing her again, his erection starting to return.

"Just so you know, I'm...not on birth control," she told him, immediately wondering if it might have been better not to. That would have been a betrayal of his trust, especially depending on how she'd choose to handle anything that came up. But these bad ideas were getting harder to ignore.

He just nodded at first. Then for the second time that day, a man got up out of her bed, to her disappointment.

"Zack, it's okay, as long you pull out..." Jenna said. Whether she really wanted him to was a decision that could wait.

Zack shook his head. "Did I tell you that I have a daughter?"

Jenna just blinked, in disbelief. He hadn't mentioned this at all. "What?"

"She lives with her mother. It was...well, it was a night like this, and I...let's just say you're lucky to be in a position where you can still afford to make mistakes. I'm not in that situation anymore myself. I'm already paying as much child support as I can," Zack explained.

Jenna felt awful now. Suddenly sobered up, she started to actually think about what she'd been about to do, what she'd been considering doing.

"You don't have to go," she said.

"I think I do," he said, and then he did.

Jenna lay back on the bed, unsatisfied, and let out a big breath. She thought of Frederic, her charming ghost. Where was he now, when she needed him? Frederic wouldn't have done that to her. He had left, but not for quite the same reasons. Only because she had been afraid of what letting him into her might really mean. Jenna's head pounding with desire, she slipped a hand down, finding herself wet and sensitive.

Mike wouldn't have left her like that either. She knew her brother well enough to know that, which was too well indeed. But for all Mike's faults, Jenna knew that leaving her unsatisfied wouldn't have been one of them, whatever the consequences. She knew she shouldn't be thinking of him that way, especially not as she touched herself. She'd said never again, and she'd meant it. She'd hoped that would be the end of it. But then when she came home and saw the way Mike still looked at her, like the months apart had only strengthened his desire, she wasn't sure it'd be so simple for either of them. She couldn't help it, her mind went back to that time they'd shared in the car. Even though it had been such a bad idea, she found herself ripening to bad ideas lately.

There had been the time before that too, when they'd still each thought the other was someone else. He thought she was Rosie, and she thought he was Frederic, and the two ghosts had tricked them into committing incest. Even so, Mike and Jenna had shared that moment together. They'd both been there, in body and mind. They'd both felt all of it. Finding out afterwards what they'd done had been traumatic, but with the distance of time, she could revisit that tender lovemaking for what it had been.

Her muscles clamped down on her finger as it edged into her, and she imagined that it was a lover. A quantum-uncertain lover, who could be Frederic or could be Mike or could be Zack or even Greg, just anyone. Did she want to know who it was, or did she want to not know? Her body spasmed and shook against an invader who sadly wasn't there.

--

Mike was about ready to go to sleep when there was a knock on his door. He opened it to find Rosie there again, but not in uniform this time. She wore a familiar purple dress that obviously wasn't cut for her current condition or the busty, widened proportions that came with it.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

Looking her up and down, Mike worried that he knew where this was headed, that he'd be powerless against his attraction to her, even if it was dangerous. Jenna was right, that if they let these ghosts seduce them, there was no telling who'd they be fucking in reality. Knowing how this place worked, fucking Rosie would be irresponsible. At the same time, he couldn't very well slam the door on her. Not when it seemed like he had put her in her current situation. Plus, he had seen the others pair off after dinner, and knew that there was no one left for him, no one real anyway.

"Sure, but...uh..." he began. She came in, and he let the door close behind her.

"I wanted to pick up where we left off," she said, pulling him close, until he could feel her rounded belly pressing eagerly against his own, her swollen breasts warm against his chest, even through an undershirt.

Her lips came to his, and he breathed deep, taking in the scent of her. His body was quick to betray his intentions, his erection tenting his shorts between her thighs. She moaned a little when she felt it.

"Rosie, I can't..." he said, struggling to believe it himself.

"What?" she said, confused but hardly deterred. She pulled away from the kiss, but kept him close. "Is there someone else now?"

Well, sort of, he thought, imagining Jenna in his arms. But no, she was with Zack tonight. Besides, she had told him never again.

"No..." he replied. But how could he explain the situation to Rosie, who was very much unaware that she was dead in the real world, and very much pregnant with his child in this illusion?

"There wasn't any problem earlier," she pouted. "And I've been waiting all day to finish what we started." Then with a sensuous turn, she seemed to regain her confidence. "I know the baby in my belly doesn't turn you off. It would be cruel if it did, considering you're the one who put in there." She brazenly felt the stiffness in his crotch, her other hand caressing his chest through the undershirt. "What's the problem, then?"

"It's...nothing..." he said, holding her hand in his, hoping that would be enough restraint.

But she took his response the wrong way, leaning in to kiss him again. "Good," she said.

Mike knew it was irresponsible, that it was wrong, but his reason was losing the fight. He knew he didn't know who he'd really be having sex with, but at least there was a decent chance it was Jenna. He hoped for for the curse to make it so, to let him play out the fantasy he'd been holding onto for months, since that frantic time in the car.

Undressing with ease, she sat him down on the bed and straddled him, pulling his shorts down out of the way. At first he sat upright, holding her, kissing her. Her heavier, wider frame did remind him more of Jenna, as Rosie let her weight rest on him, her sex hot and slippery against his crotch. He laid back, giving her more room to maneuver, as she took him easily inside of her.

With every rock of her hips, he could feel the undulation of her muscles within, and the little spasms of her nerves reacting to him. Little contractions in her, precursors to what might come in a few more months. What would it mean, for a ghost to give birth? He was quickly getting worked up, as was she. She gripped his hands in hers for support, her breasts swaying above him. It was all too much too soon. He didn't want to lose control just yet. If it was Jenna he was with now, he wanted to know. He wanted it to be her when he came.

Trying to be gentle about it, Mike pushed her off, onto her back on the bed. She smiled, relaxed and pleased. He sucked a nipple into his mouth, so large and firm and tender. Then he kissed his way down past her engorged, ticklish belly, and brought his face to her slit, which was gaping with arousal. He had eaten Rosie out before, and remembered how she felt, how she tasted, how she reacted. Mike had never had oral sex with a pregnant woman before, and he found her juicy and sweet and quickly approaching orgasm. With one finger inside her, he licked her nub as she came with a scream, and he felt the movement inside her as she did. That was what convinced him, against all reason. He needed to feel again what it was like to be inside her when she came.

Leaning over her, he pressed his erection into her vagina, slowly and carefully at first, but she was already plenty aroused to take him.

"You don't need to worry about the baby, you know," she said with a wink.

He leaned down and kissed her as he pressed himself the rest of the way into her, until they were conjoined at the crotch. He could feel her gripping the length of him. This was how it had happened in the first place, how he had came inside of her that first time. That first time that might have led to all of this. He slowly withdrew and slid himself back in. Remembering that first night they spent together months ago, it wasn't long before he was feeling his orgasm building.

"I'm about to cum," he warned her.

And then on the bed beneath him, it wasn't Rosie, and it wasn't Jenna either. It was Amy. She looked up at him with intense affection and desire in her eyes, which disconcerted him for a moment. This was his childhood friend, his friend's wife, and Mike had never looked at her in a sexual way before. But it didn't change the fact that his cock was deep in her pussy, his orgasm fast approaching.

"Do it," she said in a breathless whisper. "The timing's right. This could be it, honey."

Her words didn't make any sense coming from Rosie, and Mike knew this wasn't how Amy would have talked to him. It was like she was talking to someone else. Her words broke through the fog of his arousal. The timing? Mike's stomach lurched as he realized that Amy and Greg could be trying to have a baby. They had already been married a couple years. If it was actually Amy beneath him right now, it was her vagina he was about to spill his seed into...there was a part of him that was tempted, but that was crossing a bigger line than he had been willing to. It would mean souring two friendships at once, and possibly creating a rift in a family.

In a blink, the woman underneath him was Rosie again, but it was too late now. He stopped, caught his breath, and slid back to the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry. I just can't," he said.

He saw her wipe away a tear before she regained her composure. Her breasts still rose and fell as her breathing eventually slowed too. Why couldn't it have been Jenna? he asked himself. At least with his sister, it was a line they had already crossed.

Making his sister get a morning-after pill was one thing. But if he had inseminated Amy while she and Greg were trying to get pregnant, well that would have been something else entirely.

"Why not?" Rosie asked. "I deserve some kind of explanation."

"I know you do," he said. But what could he say? Tell her she's not real? He was sure that would go over just fine. "I guess...there is kind of someone else."

She got dressed again, trembling with frustration.

"I'm sorry," Mike repeated, knowing it wasn't really enough. Then Rosie left, and Mike hoped he hadn't brought on the wrath of a vengeful spirit.

At least Jenna was keeping Zack out of trouble. That could have been even worse.

--

The group met up at breakfast on Saturday. Jenna hadn't slept well, but she was plenty hungry. Everyone was there except for Zack. Jenna couldn't help but worry. Was Zack upset with her? Was he going to tell the others what happened? She was hoping to see him there to at least calm her worries. And if she got a moment alone with him, she hoped to try to straighten things out somehow. Maybe even get another chance with him. Something inside her needed that connection and wouldn't let her give up.

Mike was acting kind of weird at breakfast. He kept asking Greg and Amy questions about what they'd done the night before, and when. Like personal stuff that the lovebirds were obviously not comfortable telling him. Jenna was distracted enough that she didn't want to butt in.

After breakfast, Jenna went for a run to try to clear her head. The forests around the hotel were nicely shaded, and the paths were paved with pine needles, just soft enough under her feet. The run helped put her mind to rest, but it only helped awaken her body, when she returned to the hotel breathing hard, her blood pumping. She thought about heading back to her room, where she could at least be naked with herself. Then she happened to pass Zack in the hallway.

"Hey! Good morning," she said. "I just wanted to say..."

"Yeah, it is morning, isn't it," he said, still groggy. He looked like he just gotten up, his hair was all pushed to one side.

"Zack, I had a nice time last night," she said.

"Yeah, me too," he said, though not with the same enthusiasm.

"Actually, I was just about to head back to my room, if you want to..." She didn't want to finish this conversation right there in the hallway, where the others might see them or overhear. She imagined getting him alone again, feeling his tongue on her again, and maybe more.

"No thanks. I'm just waiting for someone. Oh, I see her down there now," Zack said, looking over Jenna's shoulder.

Jenna turned and followed his gaze. At the end of the hall, a young woman came into view. She looked just about 18, still awkward and gangly. She saw Zack and smiled at him from afar.

"Who's that?" Jenna asked.

"Her name's Violet. I met her late last night," Zack said with a smile. "Um...I gotta go. I'll see you later."

At 24 and pudgy, Jenna knew all too well what had just happened. She'd been through it too many times already. She grumbled to herself when Zack was out of earshot. She hadn't thought Zack was one of those guys, going after the youngest, thinnest around. Didn't he knew everything Jenna had to offer? But it was clear. To guys like Zack, there were girls worth fucking, and there were girls worth risking it all for. Girls built like Jenna weren't the latter.

She went back to her room to change out of her running wear, but now she didn't feel quite so sexy. Jenna tried to remind herself that she was sexy, that she was primed to reproduce. That Frederic, that Olympic standard of a man, had been enthralled with her. That even Mike, her own brother, had marveled at her, had enjoyed her inside and out. But knowing that still wasn't quite enough, when the reality was that she was sitting in her room alone. She felt herself up, trying to muster her arousal, needing to feel good about herself and just feel good, but she couldn't quite get herself going, which made her even sadder.

Part of her wondered if she should reconsider Mike. She had said never again, and at the time she had meant it. For good reasons, that were good reasons still. Yet now she wasn't so sure; the best she could do was quote what she'd told herself before.

Was having sex with her brother really that bad? The thing was, she already knew the answer to that. It was, and it wasn't. It was everything that she knew sex could be, with someone who had known and loved her all her life. And it was ruinous to their ability to just be brother and sister the rest of the time. Jenna knew it would take a long time to get back to normal.

Even at her lowest, or maybe especially then, Jenna couldn't turn to Mike for solace now. She couldn't cry on his shoulder now, knowing how electric her body would feel against his. Even if he probably would agree with her that Zack was a jerk and an idiot. But she knew someone else who would understand too.

Before she could dissuade herself, Jenna got dressed again, just into her sweats. No point dressing up when she planned to get undressed right away. She glanced in the mirror again, trying not to linger on her curvy form today, just long enough to see the blush of heat on her face. Was it embarrassment about what she was planning to do? Or was it lingering arousal? It couldn't be helped either way.