The Haunted House Ch. 01

Story Info
A haunted house with a strange creature.
2.8k words
3.47
10.1k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking Shit Chloe," I asked my friend. "Why do we have to go to this creepy, old house?" I was not interested in getting scared or taunted. Chloe and my other friend Theresa smiled.

"Come on Ally," Chloe said as we headed up to the front door of the house. "This was your idea."

She was right. This was my idea. I had wanted to go to the house on Tulport Street for many years. I carefully adjusted my outfit, which hugged my 34A breasts, cute little butt, and combed my silky brown hair.

Teresa, or Tree as we called her, was looking kinda nervous. She was wearing her long blonde hair, tied up in pigtails, as well as a blue shirt and black jeans.

Chloe, or as we called her Red Chilli because of her red hair, was wearing blue jean shorts and a pink striped shirt. We knocked on the door and entered the house and then closed the door behind us. Chloe looked around and smiled.

"So," she said. "I don't think I told you guys about this place and why it is haunted, and who or what is haunting it. So, back in the 1930s, there was a family of futas; mothers, daughters, sisters, niece's, aunts, grandmothers, granddaughters, etc... They would have large family orgies with each other in every single room of this house. This continued for about 45 years. In the spring of 1975, the entire family just vanished from the house. Months went by and then years. Many people have moved into and out of this house and each time, they have either heard, felt or seen something or someone in the house. In March of 2001, a mother and daughter moved into the house and they both felt like they were both being watched by something or someone. Sometimes articles of clothing would randomly vanish and then reappear covered in cum. The second incident was a few months later in December. A lady was walking by the house, with her dog. She said that she could hear the faint sound of someone moaning in pleasure. She looked up at the house and then she saw a older woman, possibly the grandmother, looking directly at her from the upstairs window. The woman was standing there, fully naked and stroking her cock slowly. The final incident happened a few months ago. Four close friends entered the house and they were never seen again."

I was speechless and Tree gulped. "What happened to the friends?" Chloe smiled.

"No one knows," she said. "Everyone believes the same family that last lived in this house claimed them as their own members. So, shall we explore this house and see if we can find something or someone?"

I gulped in fear and I began to speak to whoever or whatever was in the house with us. "Hello?" I began to say. "To whoever or whatever is in this house with us, my name is Allyson. I have my two friends, Teresa and Chloe, with me. We are not here to harm you. We just want to know who you are and why you are doing this?"

I reached into my backpack and pulled out a little device. "This device can detect EMF changes." I said to my two friends. "If there is something or someone here that is not human, we can detect them via their manipulation of the EMF, or electromagnetic fields."

"Smart," Chloe said. She looked at my backpack. "What else did you bring?" I smiled as I opened my backpack more.

"I also have a temperature gauge," I said. "It will check the status of the temperature in the rooms that we go to." My eyes widened as I saw the temperature drop. "Woah. Okay it just dropped down to 24°C. It was 35 before." I shook my head and continued to show the different items.

Before I could, Tree started to get nervous and pointed at the stairs. "Guys," she said. "There's something there." We all looked at the same direction and we saw a older woman standing there, fully naked, stroking her cock slowly and looking right at us. We watched as the woman smiled at us and then vanish in front of our eyes.

"Well," Chloe said. "That was fun. We come here to witness a ghost and instead, we find a woman who just likes to jack herself off."

I was about to speak when I heard Tree start to moan softly. I looked over and saw, to my surprise and shock, she was rubbing her hands up and down her own body. "It... feels... sooooooooo... gooooood."

Tree's POV...

While Allyson and Chloe were talking, I was thinking about that woman that we just saw. I had never seen a futa before, besides myself and my two friends. I couldn't get it out of my head. It was so big and delicious. I just wanted to run over to her and suck her off to my heart's content. Oh fuck, I thought. My cock is getting hard just thinking about that cock. I began to unbutton my jeans and removed them as well as my shirt. I then proceeded to remove my bra and panties. Finally, my friends noticed what I was doing.

"Tree," Allyson screamed. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I can't help myself Ally," I moaned. "Seeing that big, delicious cock turned me on so much. Fuck, I need to be fucked hard." I dropped to my knees and laid my head down on the floor, and stuck my ass in the air. "Please, someone come over here and fuck me. Plow my asshole. Buttfuck me until I cum with you. Please someone take my virgin ass and make it yours to use whenever and wherever you please."

With that said, the older woman returned, grabbed Tree's hips, turned her around, and plunged her cock into Tree's tight, young, virgin ass.

"Yessssss," I moaned as I felt my own ass being stretched out by the big cock. "Fuck me. Rail me hard. Come on. Tear my fucking ass open with your big beautiful cock. Don't stop fucking me. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkk." My friends watched in shock and horror as I shat myself all over the cock inside my ass. The woman withdrew her cock from my ass and before she could leave, I grabbed her cock and stuffed it into my mouth and began to suck on it.

"I can't believe she is doing this," Chloe said as she tried her best not to puke. Allyson couldn't even look at her friend.

"I'm gonna come soon," they heard Tree scream. They looked up and saw Tree convulsing as her orgasm tore through her body. After she came, the older woman smiled and carried Tree off into another room.

"Holy fuck Chlo," Ally said. "Tree was just claimed by that futa woman." Chloe was standing there, silent and still. "Chloe? Are you okay? Oh god no. Chloe? Don't tell me that you are feeling the same way?"

Chloe's POV...

As my friend Allyson screamed my name, I was lost in my thoughts of how good it would feel to have a cock inside my ass. I began to rub my body up and down. I was thinking about the woman who had just fucked Tree, and couldn't stop touching myself to the thought. Suddenly, I saw a second woman standing in front of me and Allyson, stroking her cock. I dropped to my knees and began to suck and slurp on her cock.

"Chloe," I heard my friend Allyson scream. "What is wrong with you?" I popped the cock out of my mouth and smiled at her.

"Oh Ally," I moaned. "It so good and delicious. I love it. Oh god. This cock tastes so good. I want you to come here and fuck me hard. Take my butt virginity doggie style." The woman nodded before she proceeded to turn me around, pulled down my jean shorts and plunged her cock into my tight, young, virgin ass.

"Noooooo Chloe," Allyson screamed as she watched me get assfucked by a older woman. "Not you too."

"Oh god Allyson," I moaned as I stroked my own cock while I was getting fucked hard in the ass. "It feels soooooo gooooood. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkk." With that said, the woman smiled as she picked me up and carried me off to another room.

Allyson's POV...

"Shit," I thought. "I'm all alone now." Suddenly my EMF detector began to go crazy. I looked around and my eyes widened as I saw that I was surrounded by old naked futa women. They were all standing there, stroking their respective cocks and looked at me. I was not sure if they were all going to fuck me hard until I cum.

Suddenly, I saw a huge female walk over to me and smile. "Greetings," she said in a deep, soothing voice. "Welcome to the Futanari Family Fuckfest." I stared at her.

"I don't buy your innocent little speech," I said with a look of annoyance. "Who the fuck are you and where are my friends?" The woman smiled.

"You mustn't worry about your friends," she said as she pointed to the rooms. "They are right there." I followed her direction and saw Chloe and Tree, being caressed by the same women that had been fooling around with them. "Your friends have been welcomed into the group. Now, you must join them." I turned around and faced the woman.

"Not a chance," I said as I backed away. "I promised my mom I wouldn't get assfucked, and I will keep that promise." A woman tried to grab me, but I knocked her down and ran off deeper into the house.

"So," the huge woman said. "She wants to play hard to get." She proceeded to remove all of her own clothes and smiled at her naked group of futas. "Well then so be it. Go and find her. When you find her, you can take her virginity. If two of you find her, you can both take her virginity together. Now go forth my children and find that cute little virgin."

"Yes Mother," the other women said before they all proceeded to head off to find Allyson. Chloe and Tree were both still standing there stroking their own cocks. Mother then smiled at them and walked over to Chloe. She wrapped her left hand around Chloe's cock and began to stroke it slowly and gently.

"Do not worry my children," Mother said as she rubbed Chloe's cock as well as Tree's cock. "Your friend will be found soon. And once she is found, you both are going to fuck her hard and deep until you cum inside her tight, young holes. Do you understand?"

Chloe and Tree turned to face the woman. "Yes Mother," they both said.

"Good girls," Mother said. "Now. Worship your Mother." Chloe and Tree dropped to their knees and began to suck on Mother's cock slowly.

Chloe moaned as she sucked and slurped on Mother's cock. "You taste deliciously," she whimpered. "You're not a ghost at all."

Mother smiled and shook her head. "No," she said. "I'm not. And neither are the other women. We are part of an ancient cult of futa women. Our plan is to convert many subjects and merge them into our group. We now have a thousand. Now I think you to have talked enough. Time for Mother to assfuck you both." Chloe and Tree nodded. "Turn around and spread your asscheeks open for me."

Chloe and Tree turned around and spread their asscheeks open. Mother smiled and dropped to her knees and began to rub the two girls' assholes in circles.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkk Mother," Chloe moaned. "That feels soooooo gooooood." Tree moaned likewise. Mother smiled and began to slip a finger inside the two assholes in front of her.

"Yes my child," Mother said as she pushed her finger into Chloe's ass deeper. "Moan for your Mother." She now had her entire finger deep inside Chloe's ass, and began to rub her ass with a second finger. "Would my child like a second finger?"

"Yeeessss," Chloe moaned louder and then she began to whimper as she felt the second finger enter her ass. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck." Mother smiled and delivered a spank to Chloe's upturned ass. Chloe let out a little yelp.

"Bad little girl," Mother said. "Mother doesn't like her children swearing." She looked over at Tree. "I think your friend deserves a little spank?" Tree smiled and delivered a spank to Chloe's upturned ass. Chloe then delivered a harder spank to Tree's upturned ass. The two of them then proceeded to spank each other harder until Mother delivered the hardest spank to both of them. "You two are still best friends. Now kiss and make up." Chloe looked into Tree's eyes and smiled.

"Tree," she said. "I'm so sorry for yelling at you. And for spanking you."

"I'm sorry too Chloe," Tree said. At that moment, the two girls leaned in close and began to make out with each other. They moaned and whimpered in pleasure as they were both pushed towards their own respective orgasms.

"Ohhhhhhhh Motherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr," Chloe and Tree screamed as they both came, spraying their respective cumshots all over the floor. The two of them then collapsed on the floor and started to sigh in enjoyment.

"Now that was amazing my children," Mother said. She kissed Chloe on the neck and rubbed her hands up and down her body. "Are you ready, my child, for Mother's cock?" Chloe moaned as she nodded. "Good girl." Mother smiled as she rubbed her cockhead against Chloe's asshole. After a long pause, Mother slipped her cock into Chloe's asshole. "My child, how's does Mother's cock feel inside your young, tight, virgin ass?"

"Soooooo gooooood," Chloe moaned as she felt her ass being stretched out more by the big cock. She laid her head down on the floor and laid there and took the assfucking of her life.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Mother," Chloe whimpered in pleasure. "How does my ass feel?"

"Oh my child," Mother said as she placed her hands on Chloe's hips and began to fuck her harder. "It feels soooooo gooooood. You might say it is unnatural."

Chloe moaned louder as she felt her tummy beginning to rumble. "Oh Mother," she said. "I'm gonna shit myself. Don't stop fucking my ass. Assfuck me while I shit myself. Oh fuuuuccccckkkk." Chloe whimpered as her orgasm began to rise and then fall. She felt Mother's arms lift her up and carry her over to Tree's upturned ass. Chloe looked down at Tree's ass and then saw that her own cock was rock hard. "Oh god Mother. I can't do that. I can't assfuck Tree." Mother smiled.

"I know my child," Mother said. "But look at how beautiful it is. Your friend deserves a good time." Mother proceeded to push a finger inside Tree's ass, causing the young schoolgirl to moan softly. "See, your friend wants you to assfuck her hard and deep until you cum inside her young ass. Are you really going to deny her?" Chloe shook her head.

"Mother is right Tree," Chloe said as she rubbed Tree's asscheeks. "I have wanted this for a long time. And I know you have too. Ever since I first saw you changing in the girls change room."

Tree turned to face her friend. "I had no idea you felt that way about me," she said.

Chloe smiled. "Well," she said. "I did. In fact, every time I looked at you, I was undressing you with my eyes. That day, I just wanted to run over to you, pull your pants down, and take you to Brown Pound Town."

Tree smiled as she wiggled her hips back and forth. "Well," she said. "You can take me there now."

Chloe smiled and pushed her cockhead into Tree's ass. Both girls moaned as they fucked. Chloe placed her hands on Tree's hips and began to fuck her hard and deep.

"Oh fuck Tree," Chloe moaned. "You have a nice ass." Tree blushed slightly.

"Thanks," she said. Mother smiled and then pulled Chloe and Tree closer to her body and smiled at them.

"Mother commands you two to find your friend and bring her here," Mother said. "Obey your Mother."

The two girls nodded and were carried off to find Allyson.

*********

The next day...

A group of people who knew Allyson, Chloe and Tree were all standing in front of the house. A man lowered his head and shook it.

"Gracious Lord," he said. "Please, with all your divinity, bring these beautiful girls back. Keep them safe and sound. Ahem."

The group dissipated, unaware that the woman was standing in the window, stroking her cock. She was watching the women of the group.

"More," she moaned as she came on the window and disappeared. "Mother needs more."

To be continued...