The Havenwood Survivors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dr. Lee took their temperatures, they lined up in front of Josh and Marshall.

"Name, age, and occupation," Josh said, readying his pen.

A man holding a young boy, presumably his son, stepped closer. "Ricky Thompson, thirty-eight. I was a carpenter." He gestured to the child on his hip. "This is Harry. He's seven."

Josh nodded faintly. Cody helped inventory the weapons, medicine, and what little food the group brought, adding them to his community's inventory.

"Cody!" Marshall called out. Cody turned to see Marshall standing next to several adults and the seven children. "They're the families. We're gonna put the smaller families in the motel, and the larger one will get the first pick of the apartments." Cody nodded faintly. "Can you show them around?"

"Of course." Cody stepped around Marshall before turning to the crowd. "If you guys will follow me."

The group followed after him as he showed them the bank, the factory, the hospital, before leading them closer to the motel.

"This is where most of you will be staying," Cody said. He turned to the group. "We will be hopefully building more houses after winter. Families get first priority on houses, so it shouldn't be more than a few months."

"Who were those men earlier?" Ricky asked. "The ones at the table?"

"The one with dark hair is Josh," Cody said. He blushed faintly. "The other man, the blonde one, is Marshall. He's—." Cody fiddled with his fingers. "My boyfriend."