The Head Lesson

Story Info
Young Lovers Trying to Make Things Work.
2.1k words
4
8.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Elia is a beautiful young woman that is deaf and communicates via sign language. The makes conversation a bit stilted. This story is autobiographical, so the names have been changed to prevent embarrassment to those concerned.

It was a lazy Saturday morning and Elia slept in. She stirred slightly as Tony got up and padded quietly downstairs to make coffee. She woke again as he slipped back into the room, bearing a tray with cups of steaming coffee and some fresh croissants. She eyed him with a dreamy smile on her face as he lay the tray down on the bedside table and sat next to her on the bed. His hand gently brushed her hair from her eyes and he smiled back at her.

"Morning, sleepy head," he said. "Have some coffee," he offered.

Elia sat up and picked up the cup and sipped it.

She smiled her approval and signed, "Starbucks, good."

Bad grammar, nice compliment. Elia watched him smear butter on the croissant and took it from him and ate it greedily, sipping coffee between bites. They ate and sipped their coffee in silence, watching each other, locked in silent communication.

They finished their coffee and croissants and Tony tugged at her hand to get her out of bed. She tugged back and gave him her most seductive smile. She patted the bed with her other hand.

"Come here, with me," she signed.

Tony regarded her carefully, and sank back down into the warmth of the covers. She twisted him onto his back, and mounted him. She leaned over and kissed him, the kiss full of longing and desire. He responded, and put his hands to her nipples, fondling them gently.

Elia broke the kiss and slid down his body, intent on giving her lover a treat. She wanted to prove to him that she could do the same to him as he was always able to do to her, namely make him reach orgasm with her mouth. She had read all the books, and thought she knew what she was doing. Up to this point in their budding relationship, she had only used oral sex as foreplay. He had done the same, but since she could have multiple orgasms and he could not, it didn't seem fair to her. This was going to be her morning to prove to him and to herself that she was his sexual equal and partner.

She pulled the gym shorts he wore as pajamas down and tossed them on the floor. She regarded his growing erection for a moment, and put both hands on it to tickle it and stroke it. He lifted his arms and put both hands under his head and watched her with interest. Elia leaned over and took the head in her mouth and licked it with her tongue. She felt him wiggle under her and heard a quick intake of breath. "Good," she thought to herself. He was responding just the way she thought he would. She paused for a moment, took a deep breath, and took more of his hardness into her mouth. She paused for a moment, enjoying the feeling the cock gave her as it twitched and throbbed in her mouth. His hips flexed, as if to ask for more, but she moved her head up to hold the depth. She sucked on him very gently, and let her saliva coat the taught skin. She gently pulled her head back for another breath, and repeated the process.

Tony enjoyed her ministrations to his engorged organ but had no idea that she wanted him to go off in her mouth. He had pretty much resigned himself to Elia using her mouth strictly for foreplay, as she had never shown any particular talent at giving head. And he was too shy to tell her, much less teach her. He reveled in the light, tickly touch of her mouth for a while, then reached down for her so they could fuck. Elia pulled her head up and pushed him away. She eyed him for a moment, then signed to him that she wanted him to cum in her mouth. He laid back down as she renewed her efforts and pondered what to do next. Perhaps if he was patient enough, she could excite him enough to make him cum. It was worth a try. He relaxed as best he could, and reviewed his most exciting fantasy. It didn't do any good. After about half an hour, Elia's mouth and jaw were tired and Tony was starting to lose his erection. She looked at him, curious and hurt, and wondered why he didn't respond as other men had. Finally, Tony pulled her head off of his cock and sat up in bed. He was disgusted with her and her pathetic efforts.

Then things went really wrong. Elia started to whine and signed to him as she compared him to the other men in her life. Wrong thing to do. Tony looked at her, his face dark with fury. He grabbed her wrist and flipped her over his lap and started to give her a hard spanking with his hand. Her buttocks turned a bright pink under the rain of blows, and she squealed at the mistreatment. Finally, he jerked her off his lap and threw her back on the bed.

He looked at her, eyes hard and said, "It takes three things for a good blowjob, bitch, and you are zero for three. You need depth, suction, and endurance, and you have none of those. I don't give a damn about other guys, I am me, and if you really care about me, then you will learn how to do this."

He got up and moved to the bathroom to take a shower. She reached out to him, and touched his arm. He turned to look down at her.

With her head bowed down, she signed, "Please, let me try again... Teach me how to please you... Please?"

He regarded her bowed head and wondered.

"I really don't think you have the determination or desire to be a good lover. I think you are a greedy self-centered bitch that only cares for her own pleasure. You don't care about me, only about yourself. It would be a waste of my time to teach you how to do this."

She raised her head and looked at him. He had never spoken to her like this. He was cruel and mean, not like the man she thought she knew. But deep inside herself, his words rang true. She had always thought that men existed for her pleasure and had never thought that a man would ever find her anything but marvelous in bed. Being wrong about herself really hurt.

She looked in his eyes and signed again, "Please."

She saw the cold, implacable fury in his face and shuddered. His eyes softened, just a little, and his face became thoughtful.

"All right," he replied. "One more try."

He pulled her onto the floor by the bed and sat down on the edge. He drew her between his knees and grabbed the sides of her head in his hands.

"Let's start with depth," he said, and guided her mouth back to his softened erection. "Open up, bitch, and swallow it down your throat. And if I even feel a hint of teeth, then you will get the thrashing of your life."

She opened her mouth in acceptance of his words, and felt his length move deep into her throat. She raised her hands in panic, trying to keep him from ramming his length down her throat and gagging her.

"Keep your hands at your sides," he barked, with a voice still full of fury.

"Breathe through your nose as I pull back, and try to relax your throat," he coached.

With his hands firmly gripping her skull, he forced himself deeper into her mouth. She had no choice but to accept him. She really started to panic as the head of his cock started to probe her gag reflex, but she had no choice.

"Choke on it, bitch, I don't care," he snarled, enjoying the feeling her mouth and throat were giving him. He pulled her head back to let her breathe.

"We are going to try that again, only a little bit deeper this time," he warned.

Her eyes wide, Elia looked at his face and wondered how? She closed her eyes as he tightened the grip on her head and forced her mouth over him once more. Could she swallow any more? Was she going to throw up on him?

The pressure from his hands was inexorable. He wouldn't stop pushing her down on his cock. She had no way to resist, and was very afraid that if she bit him, he would become angry enough to really hurt her. She choked again, and as her throat widened from the spasm, he took advantage of it and thrust himself even deeper, past her gag reflex. She twisted her head in his grip, fighting him, but unable to resist. Then something tickled her nose. Her eyes opened and she saw in surprise that her nose was buried in the dense thicket of hair at the base of his cock. He held her there momentarily, then relaxed his grip as she frantically pulled her head away and gasped for air.

"See," he said with a smile, "Now you are a deep throat artist, just like Linda Lovelace." "Now that you know you can do that, try it without my help."

She looked at him. Was it possible? Could she really force herself to do it again? Before she could give herself any more time to chicken out, she returned to her task and took the head of his cock into her mouth. Elia took a deep breath through her nose and gradually forced his hardness into the depth of her throat. She paused briefly at the gag point, and fought to contain the reflex, then continued on. She felt the tip of her nose bump into his pubic bone and the length of his cock flex in her throat. She pulled her head away quickly before the gagging came back and listened to his sharp intake of breath.

"That was wonderful, Elia, now for the next part." She regarded him with fear in her eyes once more. What more could he want?

He gripped her head in his hands once more and twisted her face up to look in his eyes.

"Now for the second part," he lectured. "Once I am deep inside your mouth, suck as hard as you can while you slowly pull back your head. Remember, even though it is called a blowjob, the idea is to suck something out. Pretend like you are sucking very thick ice cream up the straw of a milkshake."

She nodded her head in understanding.

He continued, "I want to hear noisy, sucking slurping noises as you come off. That tells you that you are doing it right."

She nodded again and renewed her efforts. She went down on him, her throat getting used to the intrusion. She concentrated hard, and sucked so hard it was difficult to pull her head back. Sure enough, her mouth made the loud slurpy noise he had told her about. She paused and licked the head and smiled to herself as she heard his gasp of pleasure.

She repeated the process, each time feeling him twitch in her mouth or hear him gasp at the pleasure. His hand went to the back of her head, guiding her, regulating the depth and the rhythm of her efforts. His hand started to speed up, forcing her to work faster. Finally, she felt his whole body go tense, and his hand forced her down to the very base of his cock, and she felt the twitching and throbbing in her mouth. She was afraid the taste would make her gag, but his cock was so deep in her throat, she swallowed his seed by reflex and tasted almost none of it. Finally, his hand came away and she pulled her head off his shrinking erection and licked it with the tip of her tongue. He twitched and throbbed a bit, and a little bit of goo oozed out the end of his cock. She licked it experimentally and decided that taste wasn't that bad. Then, with a mischievous smile, she crawled on top of him and gave him her best tongue in the mouth kiss. Girls always do that after a blow job.