Who Taught You About Sex?

Story Info
You won't believe who taught me and my girlfriends.
16.6k words
4.7
95.5k
106

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. This story includes incest, non-consent, and lesbian-regular-oral-group sex.

^^^

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" my friends shouted at me. "Touch his cock!"

I timidly looked around the room at my girlfriends. They were smiling, shouting, cheering, and encouraging me to do something that I'd never done in my life: to touch a boy's penis.

No. I got that wrong.

This was no boy. Before me was a fully grown, six-foot-tall, well-built, twenty-year-old man. And I wasn't looking at a small, flaccid penis. I was gazing at a thick, erect cock.

To my inexperienced and innocent eyes, it looked huge. The organ was engorged with blood, making the shaft look massive, and the head of his dick was even bigger! How was it possible that this thing could fit inside a woman?

I was curious. Intrigued. I wanted to touch it, and learn what it would be like to hold a man's penis in my hand. Ha! It wouldn't fit in one of my small hands. I'd have to use both of them. I wavered. Should I? I reached out, hesitated, and pulled back. This was wrong. No doubt about it. Touching it would be a sin.

But, I reasoned, I may never get a chance like this again. I was in a safe place. I was in my house surrounded by three loyal, loving, supportive friends who had already touched it. And the guy would never know. He was unconscious, in a drunken stupor.

This was the perfect chance for me to examine a man's dick. I'd seen pictures and watched porn. Who hasn't? But I'd never seen or touched one. Being eighteen and having never been on a date, some social activities have eluded me. I had a steep learning curve when it came to sex. This could be my first step in closing that gap.

My BFF's chanted, "Do it! Do it! Do it!"

I did it. I reached out, grabbed my brother's erection, and I liked it!

^^^

So how did I get to this place?

Can I give you some background? I promise this won't take long.

We all know that humans are social animals. They form groups. Sometimes you're born into a group because of your race, ethnicity, or religion. Some associations are formed around shared interests. You naturally congregate with others who like sports, music, theater, using drugs, skateboarding, etc.

The coalescing force that brought my friends and me together was the fact that we didn't fit into standard high school cliques. Saying we were unpopular outcasts may sound harsh, but it's true. We weren't abused or bullied; we were just ignored.

When everyone at school went off with their group, we were the ones left behind. We became a group by default.

My name is Liesl. Yes, I was named after the character from 'The Sound of Music'. It was my mother's favorite movie. She named my older brother Kurt for the same reason. I think the biggest disappointment in her life was that she only had two kids and didn't get to use all seven names of the von Trapp children.

I'm an unremarkable girl with no special talents. I can't carry a tune. I'm not beautiful or athletic, and I get C's in all my classes.

I'm unusual in one way. Or at least I hope I am. I pray to God that I'm a late bloomer. I'm barely five feet tall and I lack the curves other eighteen-year-old girls in my high school possess.

It would be wonderful if someday I'll be tall or developed enough to shop in the regular clothing department. For now, I'm restricted to the 'petite' section. I dream about filling out the back of my jeans and needing to wear a bra. Really, God? Am I asking too much?

I understand human nature. You can't know everyone intimately, so people are classified by their obvious traits. My friends and I are no different. I'm the short girl. Helga is the fat one, Taylor is the tall, skinny tomboy. Aspen due to her good grades, quiet nature, and thick glasses is the nerd.

My friends and I are eighteen-years-old and seniors in high school. We are the unseen and overlooked people, inhabiting the background of your life. I love my girlfriends. They're very sweet and nice to me.

My brother, Kurt, is a conceited creep and an asshole. He's twenty, tall, blond, and good-looking. In school, he was a star athlete and ran with the popular crowd. Countless times, I heard him bragging to his friends that he only dated cheerleaders or women who were at least an eight.

I don't call him an asshole because I'm jealous that he had a better high school experience than me. He's an asshole because he has teased, bullied, and been mean to me all my life.

I'm supposed to be telling you about what happened. Sorry. Here's the story.

^^^A Friday morning at the breakfast table^^^

My mother said to my brother and me, "Are you sure that you'll be alright?"

"Marge," my father said, "they're both over eighteen. They can feed and look after themselves for a couple of days."

"No wild parties while we're gone," Mom said.

"When has Liesl ever done anything wild?" Kurt said as he snickered.

"Don't worry about me, Mom," I said. "My girlfriends are coming over for a sleepover tonight. We'll behave. Now, your alcoholic son is another matter."

"Those freaks are coming over?" Kurt said. "I'll be out of here by eight."

"Don't drink too much and don't get into trouble, Kurt," Father warned. He kissed me on the forehead and said, "I'm glad we don't have to worry about both of our kids."

My parents grabbed their bags and left. I went to school, and Kurt went to work.

Around eight o'clock that night, the girls came over and Kurt was picked up by his buddies. I'm guessing Kurt went to a party with his friends and got blitzed. That was his normal Friday night.

Aspen, Helga, Taylor and I changed into our pajamas. We ate pizza, drank soda, gossiped, and watched a romantic comedy.

At around 4 a.m., Aspen shook me awake and said, "Liesl, someone is ringing the doorbell."

When the doorbell rang again, Aspen and I looked out my second-story bedroom window. Kurt and two of his buddies were standing on the front porch.

We heard Kurt say, "I gotta pee." He struggled to get his dick out of his pants, and when he did, he peed indiscriminately.

"Ah, man. You're an animal. Careful! Don't splash any on me," his friend, Jamie, said.

Kurt swayed and pissed on the door, the front stoop, and the bushes nearby. His friends rang the bell again and managed to stay out of his stream.

The other girls woke. Taylor said, "Who the fuck is ringing the doorbell at this hour?"

"It's Kurt. He must have lost his keys. I'd better let him in because we'll get no peace otherwise," I said. My crew followed me downstairs. The doorbell rang again.

"All right. All right," I shouted.

As soon as I opened the door, two dudes pushed Kurt inside. He staggered and fell awkwardly onto the floor.

"Sorry to dump him off on you, Liesl, but he's your brother. He's drunk as a skunk and we're done babysitting him," Jamie said as they walked away.

I closed the door. Kurt made an odd noise as his shoulders rose and fell rhythmically.

"It looks like he's having a spasm," Helga said.

"No, he's heaving," Aspen said. "He's going to throw up."

I leaned down, grabbed him by one of his arms, and said, "Help me get him to the bathroom."

The four of us pulled him into the downstair's powder room. We got there in the nick of time. He hurled into the toilet.

"Oh, God! That stinks," Taylor said. She wrinkled her nose as she turned away.

I held my brother's head as he puked. When he stopped, Helga flushed the toilet. Aspen grabbed a hand towel, wet it, and wiped his face. Taylor picked up a can of air freshener and sprayed it everywhere.

"Girls," I said, "do you think we can get him upstairs and into bed?"

"Yes, if we work together," Helga said. "He needs to sleep this off."

Aspen said, "Let's get him into the hall so we all can grab hold of him."

We dragged him along the bathroom floor and into the hall. We tried to get him on his feet, but he was too heavy for us.

"Stand up, Butthead," I ordered.

"Yeah. Yeah," Kurt said with a drunken slur. He rose slowly, clawing and pulling himself up. It was as if he was a rock climber, and we were the wall he was scaling. He used various parts of our bodies as handholds.

"Hey! Watch where you put your hand!"

"That's my boob you're grabbing!"

"Let go of my butt!"

"Quit it!"

We yelled and complained as he touched intimate parts of our bodies. Our objections didn't alter his behavior.

In his stupor, he laughed and said, "Boobies. Soft boobies."

We dragged him up the stairs. He continued to laugh and grabbed our tits and asses. When we reached the second-floor hallway, Kurt grasped the neckline of Helga's and my sleeping shirts. He ripped our tops and exposed our bare breasts.

"Ah!" we screamed and attempted to cover up.

"Ha. Ha. Boobs!" Kurt slurred. The bastard leaned down and kissed my right breast.

"Ewe!" I yelled and pushed him away.

The unsteady twenty-year-old fell against Helga and buried his head in between her massive jugs. She was shocked and froze. Kurt grabbed a pendulous tit and sucked on her ripe nipple.

"Oh!" Helga cried out. She looked at him nursing on her breast. I saw fear in her eyes.

"Leave her alone!" Taylor cried. She and Aspen grabbed Kurt. They were able to pull him off Helga's teat.

Kurt fell to the floor and landed on top of Aspen. "Hello," he said. He ground his hips into her.

The virgin screamed, "Get him off me! Get him off! He's rubbing his erection against me!"

He shut her up by kissing her. The way her eyes bulged I suspected that he'd shoved his whole tongue into her mouth.

With our breasts exposed and in Helga's case, her boobs swinging freely, we joined Taylor in grabbing Kurt and pulling him off Aspen.

Kurt continued to misbehave. He hooked his fingers in Taylor's pajama bottoms and pulled forcefully. He ripped the soft cotton and pulled them down to her knees.

"You motherfucker!" Taylor shouted. "You've ruined my favorite pajamas." She slapped him across the face.

Kurt's nostrils flared. He furrowed his brow and charged the woman who had struck him. He got to her. The buttons on her top went flying when he yanked on it. He threw an arm around her waist to secure her and used his other hand to claw her panties.

"Oh!" she gasped. Her face turned red. Her underwear was soon shredded and her black bush was visible.

Kurt raked his fingers through her pubic hair working his way to her vagina.

"Ah!" she screamed. "Stop him!"

Kurt thrust a digit into her pussy.

"Ahhh!" she screamed again. "He shoved his finger inside me!"

I had to stop him. I took a decorative vase off the hall table and bashed the ceramic item over his head. It shattered. Kurt slumped to the floor and lay still. Taylor backed away from him and his hand fell from her crotch.

Helga asked, "Taylor, are you okay?"

The thin young woman looked shell shocked as she said, "He touched my vagina."

She took a deep breath and released it. She pulled her pants up. A hole in them allowed us to see her pubes. She fiddled with her torn and buttonless top. It wouldn't stay closed.

She sounded like her normal self when she said, "If I had tits, they'd be swinging in the breeze like yours, Helga. But I don't have boobs, only these little, brown buttons." She pulled her shirt apart and flashed us.

Aspen looked at Kurt and asked, "Is he dead?"

The others looked at her with wide eyes. I put my ear on my brother's chest and listened. I said, "He's alive. I hear his heart beating."

"What are we going to do with him?" Aspen asked. "I won't feel safe with him sleeping in the next room. He penetrated me."

"What? When?" Helga demanded to know.

"When he was on top of me, he kissed me and put his tongue in my mouth."

Taylor and I shook our heads and looked at her askance.

Helga said, "Aspen, you're stretching the definition of being penetrated, but I understand why you don't feel safe. He sexually assaulted all of us. What's to stop him from doing it again?"

"We should tie him up," Taylor said.

The others agreed. We dragged him into his room and, with a great deal of effort, got him on his bed. He lay spread-eagle on his back.

We sighed and were exhausted by the ordeal. Helga slumped into a chair by the desk. Aspen and Taylor perched their bottoms on the top of the dresser. I sat on the edge of the bed by my brother's feet. Kurt slept.

After a brief rest, I untied a shoe and removed it along with a sock. I did the same for his other foot.

Taylor said, "Liesl, you're too nice. Look at you making the bastard comfortable. If he were my brother, I'd driven a stake through his heart by now. When has he ever been nice to you?"

"Never that I can recall."

Aspen came forward, hugged me from behind, and said, "You are a good person. Henry Thoreau said, 'Goodness is the only investment that never fails.'"

Helga said, "My grandma says, 'Good people are like candles; they burn themselves up to give others light.' Liesl, the question you should be asking yourself is, is he worth it?"

"My pastor," Aspen said, "is always saying, 'Never let a bad person change your inner goodness.' Liesl, helping others is what you do. I'm not surprised that you're being nice to your brother."

Aspen went to Kurt and brushed a lock of blond hair off his face. She smiled at the handsome man, reached down, and began to unbutton his shirt.

"What are you doing?" Talor asked.

"He vomited on his shirt."

I said, "Kurt is a creep and an asshole, but we aren't. We should take care of him."

Aspen and I took his shirt off. Kurt was a fit, muscular man. His chest, arms, and shoulders showed the results of his weight-lifting regimen.

After inspecting his chest, Aspen put her hands on his belt.

Taylor stepped forward and objected. "What are you doing now?"

"Can't you smell it? Look, his jeans are wet," Aspen said. "Help me get his soiled pants off. I know you don't like him, but does he deserve to sleep in pee-soaked jeans?"

Taylor didn't answer, but she joined me at the end of the bed. Aspen unbuckled his belt, undid his pants, and unzipped his fly. Taylor and I tugged on his pants legs. The jeans slid off.

Helga giggled when Kurt's cock came into view. She said, "Look! Our boy likes to go commando!"

We stared at his cock. Aspen said what we were thinking, "I've only seen pictures of a man's penis in scientific texts. Are they all this big?"

Taylor peered at it and said, "I don't know. I'm a virgin."

"They get bigger when the man has an erection, right?" I asked. "So how much bigger could it get?" There was a hint of alarm in my voice.

We all stared at Kurt's dick.

Helga got a good look, satisfied her curiosity, and then went into his clothes closet and grabbed four neckties. She tossed them to the others and said, "We'd better tie him up."

We each grabbed a tie and secured an ankle or wrist to a bedpost.

Aspen stepped out of the room and returned with a damp washcloth and a container of liquid soap. She went to Kurt, squirted the soap on his genitals, and washed him.

We stood silently and watched.

Aspen felt our eyes on her and said, "You wouldn't leave a baby

in a wet diaper, would you? It's the Christian thing to do."

She rubbed his lower belly, thighs, and his junk. We saw his dick uncoil, swell, stretch, and become rigid.

We gasped.

I raised my hand to my mouth.

Helga stepped back. Taylor stepped forward. Aspen lifted Kurt's erection so it pointed straight up. She ran the wet cloth along his shaft. We marveled at its size and length.

"That thing's massive!" Taylor said.

Aspen smiled proudly knowing it was her efforts that had bought the monster to life. She said casually, "Taylor, hold it up so I can finish cleaning him. I need to wash his testicles."

The slim, tomboy reached out and captured his shaft using the index finger and thumb of her right hand. She sounded astonished as she said, "It's hard and thick and heavy."

Aspen slid the washcloth between Kurt's legs while Taylor talked. She washed his balls and the depressions between his abdomen and upper thighs. She completed her task but didn't leave. She fondled Kurt's balls, squeezing them gently.

Taylor smiled and gripped his penis with her full hand. She looked excited and talked quickly, "Wow! It's warm. I can feel his heartbeat. Gosh! It's big."

"Actually," Aspen corrected her friend, "it is not freakishly big. It is true that it is above average when compared to the median value of adult, American erections, but it isn't outside the standard deviation."

The other women stepped forward and studied Kurt's cock. Helga's mouth gaped open. A look of awe and admiration filled our eyes.

Helga reached her hand out slowly and asked, "Taylor, can I hold it?"

"Yes. You have to feel it." The slim, brown-haired teen handed the dick off to the overweight woman with black hair.

"Cool," Helga cooed. She squeezed and stroked it. Kurt moved and made a noise.

Everyone fell silent and looked at his face.

"Is he waking up?" Helga asked. She let go of his dick. It smacked against his stomach.

Aspen leaned over and looked at his face. "I don't think he's regaining consciousness. Stroke his cock again."

Helga did. Kurt moaned. Aspen giggled and said, "I think even semi-conscious he likes having his penis touched."

Helga smiled brightly as she stroked his dick. She said, "Slippery stuff is oozing out of the tip."

"That's precum," Aspen stated. "It's a sign he's excited. If you continue, he'll ejaculate. You might get pregnant."

Helga released the member, jumped back, and exclaimed, "Really?"

"No, you silly goose," I said. "She's teasing you. His sperm has to reach an egg inside your body to impregnate you."

Aspen chuckled and said, "Sorry, Helga. I didn't think you'd believe me. The worst thing that might happen is that you'd get cum on you."

The chubby teen blushed and confessed, "Is it wrong that I like touching Kurt?" Actually, my enjoyment has nothing to do with Kurt. I like his penis. I've never touched one before."

"I've never seen or held a guy's dick either," Taylor confessed.

"Me neither," Aspen said.

I said, "Nor I."

"I guess it's wrong to touch him," Helga said, "because he can't give consent when he's unconscious. But..."

"But this is safe," Aspen said, finishing her friend's sentence. "We're in charge. We decide how far to take things."

Taylor said, "I think we should do what we want to him. Fuck worrying about his consent. Liesl? Helga? Did he ask permission before he ripped your tops and put his mouth on your boobs? I can tell you, I never gave him permission to shove a finger into my pussy!"

The other teens nodded. Aspen said, "This is a unique opportunity for us. We're all virgins. We're all sexually inexperienced. This is a chance to safely examine the opposite sex."

"Yes," Taylor said. "We could also do more than look. We could practice on him. We know guys like blowjobs. I've never sucked a cock. Can any of you tell me how to give a BJ? What does a dick taste like? How much of it should go into my mouth?"

No one spoke up. Taylor said, "I thought not. Wouldn't it be helpful if you knew the answers to these questions before you embarrassed yourself in front of some guy?"

She walked to the bed, grabbed Kurt's cock, leaned over, and put it into her mouth. She bobbed up and down taking it deeper every time.

"Mmmm," Kurt groaned. He placed a hand on the back of her head.

Taylor gagged, coughed, and pulled off.

Helga said, "Kurt seemed to like it. What was it like?"

"See for yourself."

"Em...Em. Okay."

Helga climbed on the bed and took him into her mouth. She sucked and tried different things. Kurt moaned softly. His hand found her fat ass. He caressed and squeezed her big buns. She allowed him free range.