The Headmistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki winced as she heard Miss Watson give permission for Mrs Mason to stay and watch her being caned. It wouldn't be the first time that someone else was in her Study or the punishment room watching her being caned, but they were generally other members of staff. However, it did seem fair given that she had just watched Mrs Mason being caned.

Next moment, Miss Watson ordered, "Right, Miss Calvert, it is your turn to remove your knickers and get your skirt well up about your waist and bend over the caning table, as you have done so many times before."

Miss Mason had to admit to being surprised with that last comment, although took it as a threat that she could also be caned again unless she was very careful. Maybe this was the lesson that she did need, to make sure that she didn't become one of those helicopter mums that Miss Watson didn't like.

Nikki immediately did as she was told and raised the hem of her skirt above her waist, and then pushed her knickers right down to the floor, bending down and scooping them up, and put them on the table next to Mrs Mason's knickers. She made sure that her skirt was kept up well above her waist before she stepped across to the caning table and bent over, grabbing hold of the far end of the table, whilst placing her legs apart which she knew Miss Watson particularly liked her and the college girls to do. It was an extra bit of humiliation knowing that Miss Watson could see their pussy hair mound which was also an extra sign of submission.

Miss Mason's vision was clearing very quickly, and she was now wide-eyed as she saw Miss Calvert bent across the caning table and that her hair mound was clearly seen and was suddenly ashamed that her own hair mound had been on show, and, in fact, still was as she stood with her hands on her head and her dress hem was well above her waist.

Mrs Mason continued to watch as Miss Watson rubbed the cane from side to side across Miss Calvert's bare bottom and was still wide-eyed as she watched Miss Watson pull her arm back and then bring it down so the cane landed with a loud thwack and seemed to almost disappear into Miss Calvert's bottom before bouncing back out and her bottom vibrated. Then the welt developed, and Mrs Mason realised that exactly the same must've happened to her. As the second stroke landed, she saw how everything simply repeated itself, except she was pretty sure that Miss Calvert yelped slightly louder, and that happened again after the third stroke.

As the fourth stroke landed Mrs Mason saw that Miss Calvert was staying in position when she was clearly struggling so much to cope with the pain, but remembered that she had actually done that herself just a few minutes ago because she knew that if she did get up after a stroke then that stroke wouldn't count, and that if she didn't see through her punishment then her daughter would be expelled.

As the fifth stroke landed so Mrs Mason looked more closely at the first four then five welts and realised that she had six painted across her bottom, and was suddenly quite anxious to feel them. Her bottom certainly stung and was pretty sure the same must be applying to Miss Calvert, and, as the sixth stroke landed and Miss Calvert clung on to the far end of the table as she yelped even louder, so Miss Mason started to wonder what twelve strokes might feel like. However, she then immediately told herself she was not going to go down that road.

Miss Watson waited just a few moments after giving the sixth stroke and said, "Okay, Miss Calvert, you can now get up but put your hands on your head and face me."

As Nikki eased herself up from the caning table Miss Watson went and sat back behind the desk and pointed to the far side of the desk and both Miss Calvert and Mrs Mason followed her and stood facing Miss Watson, both with their hands on their heads.

Miss Watson looked from one to the other and then said, "You have both been caned for different reasons. You, Mrs Mason, for clearly lying, and you, Miss Calvert, for the mistakes you made yesterday."

Miss Watson then ordered, "Right then, Miss Calvert, go back to the office and get on with your work. Mrs Mason, you are free to leave but I would reiterate and emphasise that I do not look kindly on helicopter mums."

Mrs Mason replied, "I understand, Miss Watson, and I will do my best to do as you say."

Miss Watson was satisfied with the way things had gone and said, "Right, both of you, put your knickers back on and straighten out your clothes, and you can go back about your business. I will complete the punishment book entries."

As both women got dressed Miss Watson had little doubt that she would be caning Nikki again before long, although wasn't so sure about Mrs Mason and whether she would be one of those mothers who learnt from just one caning or required to be caned again. Whichever it was, Miss Watson told herself she would just deal appropriately, and was pleased that the disciplinary regime included the parents at this college.

Nikki was the first to finish getting dressed and she turned to Miss Watson and said, "Thank you for caning me, headmistress."

When Mrs Mason finished getting dressed, she thought that she should do the same and turned towards Miss Watson and said, "Thank you for caning me as well, Miss Watson."

Miss Watson looked up and kept a stern look on her face as she said, "Needs must, ladies." She then looked back down at the punishment book and carried on filling in the names, the reasons for the punishment, and the punishment itself. She realised that Mrs Mason wasn't aware that the reason given for her punishment was lying, which would go on her record and her daughter's record. Still, the truth had to be stated.

Nikki and Mrs Mason both left the punishment room together and walked back along the corridor. After a few steps Mrs Mason asked, "Do you work here?"

Nikki replied, "Yes, I am Miss Watson's secretary and work in the outer office where you first saw me."

Mrs Mason was quite amazed as she said, "You mean you're her secretary and she still caned you? Is that in your contract?"

Nikki was quite relaxed and was smiling as she replied, "No, but it's far better to be caned than have to go through more formal disciplinary procedures which could lead to being sacked."

Mrs Mason asked, "So how often are you caned?"

Nikki replied, "Once a week, sometimes twice, every now and again three times."

Mrs Mason was still surprised as she asked, "Is she that strict with you?"

Nikki replied, "Miss Watson is strict with everyone."

Mrs Mason again wondered if she would get away without being caned again, and intended to make sure she stopped being a helicopter mum.

Nikki knew she would be caned again and again, but that was a part of her life that she knew was necessary to improve her standard of work and was so pleased to have an alpha female like Miss Watson as her boss.

Mrs Mason went straight to her car and still wondered what twelve strokes of the cane might feel like, but again told herself she mustn't find out and must change her attitude and not be a helicopter mum. Of course, the purpose of discipline was to change your behaviour, and Mrs Mason told herself it was going to work like that for her. However, as she sat thinking so her hands eased under her dress and she felt her knickers which were damp and it struck her that she was actually aroused by having been caned, or maybe it was watching Miss Calvert being caned. As she didn't know which, she now knew she would have to be caned again, and then realised she was focusing on how rather than making sure she wasn't. That was a real lesson she had learned today, she told herself, not realising she had been fingering herself, but did as she exploded in a huge orgasm, there in the car park, but she checked afterwards, with no one watching her.

Nikki stopped at the toilets and went into a cubicle, and, knowing she was alone, sat on a toilet seat and eased her fingers inside her knickers and along her very wet pussy lips. She knew she was seconds from another huge orgasm brought on by being caned. It wasn't the reason she made mistakes as she still found being caned so painful, but knew the arousal was brought on by her stinging bottom.

It was two very different responses to being caned, and both had ended in huge orgasms for the two women who had been caned.

In both cases, Miss Watson had done what was right and would continue to do so being the alpha female when at work, she told herself, as she too gave herself an orgasm when back in her Study.

12