All Comments on 'The Healer Pt. 04'

by AfterDusk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Golden_Apple_CiderGolden_Apple_Ciderover 5 years ago
Ok.ok

I always commented as anonymously, but now I made a account here. I usually don't get all hyped, but this story really made me passionate. I also usually don't care if a woman is open in bed, but i was so angry at coral for sleeping with anyone other than quell, made me realize I need more hobbies in my life lmao but I'm happy #teamQuell is canon, yay!! This chapter literally brought me back to reality when she was all guilty i was like "neuuu, i put misters before sisters!!!" The king is so funny, just busting in and lookin at coral lmao I chuckled at that part. I hope quell wants kids tho later on, he cant let fear stop him from gaining another joy in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

loving it, such great storey can't wait for more , and I to hope quell changes his mind and wants kids

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 5 years ago

You handled that superbly. Well done:)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 5 years ago
I'm glad it was Quell but

don't see why it was necessary for Coral to go so far with Vadim, even under the influence of the elixir. Why not have her be confused and overwhelmed but rebuff him? Or if you really had to have a sexual encounter, why not stop after the first one? Why have her initiate, betray Quell and become an unlikable character? Or why have it be brothers? It's the lowest of the low to experiment with your boyfriend's brother. Maybe she could have experimented with a totally unrelated centaur or human.

All to say, while I'm happy with the outcome, her sudden realization of her true love makes the previous chapter harder to swallow. I also don't trust her or believe that she really loves him. There's a lot of work to be done to make up for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great job

This is becoming one of my favorite stories and I think your writing is good. I personally don’t find myself on either TeamQuell or TeamVadim. People only like Quell because Coral met him first, but Vadim is also a good person. I thought he would end up like Tobias but nope, he’s a kind, caring person and he could’ve forced Coral but he didn’t. I would’ve been equally happy if Coral picked him. I can’t wait for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wonderful again!

Another great chapter. I can't tell you how great it was for Coral to finally make a decision. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAfterDusk@AfterDusk
I write things. Sometimes I share them here, but maybe only less than 20%. Yes, I know I have a few unfinished stories...and I will finish them all, eventually. I appreciate the time you take to read my musings; please vote and leave a constructive comment. As the saying...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES