All Comments on 'The Healer Pt. 10'

by AfterDusk

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
RheamistressRheamistressover 5 years ago

It's a hard chapter, I will grant you that. All one can do is to remain strong and wait for the chance to break free...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
F'n osum

warrior princess, she'll need that strength in the coming days to live past this

Golden_Apple_CiderGolden_Apple_Ciderover 5 years ago
Intense

I was very weary about reading this, but you know what? Life isnt all sunshine and rainbows. Im happy you went out of the box and did things alot of authors on this genre wouldn't do. All im saying is tho, i hope Quell cuts off Callums dick. Cabt wait to see what happens!!

Golden_Apple_CiderGolden_Apple_Ciderover 5 years ago
Edit for my last comment

I forgot so soon, callums dead. Now im mad cause I wanted to see him suffer, but at least my girl got to be the one to end him and get the upperhand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Was a fan NOT anymore

Anyone who think rape is ok in a story needs to look into their worthless soul and seek forgiveness from their God but I'm sure you have no soul or God 10 billion negative stars

RheamistressRheamistressover 5 years ago
To Anonymous

Keep your negative stars. As someone who has endured rape twice, I am glad to read of another strong woman who kept her head and waited for the chance to free herself and her brother. Here's to strong women everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's not all bliss & lovey dovey

All stories in books, movies, telenobelas, & TV series would have some sort of distressing situations (even rape) in it. I still applaud you for how this chapter went. Heart wrenching as it is, it is still well made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
goood one

Coral is so brave ......i love your story . Cant wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous bible zelot warning

If you don't like don't read if you Couldn't see what the rapist centaurs were going to do you need to go back to elementary school because 1+1=2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a fan

This was a hard read. The graphic portrayal of rape was gratuitous and unnecessary. Not what I have come to expect from the writer and was disappointed.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 5 years ago
Thank god for

Anonymous character assasins constantly patrolling Lit, protecting us all from Centaur rapists. Seriously, we need to detain all Centaurs in this country and deport them. If the wall was built this wouldn’t have happened! I for one, will NOT be voting for any Centaur candidates in the upcoming elections. Enough is enough!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 5 years ago
Was this really necessary??

This chapter was repulsive. While I appreciate that this is the path you chose for the story, I strongly believe that main characters should only become victims of truly heinous crimes if it is absolutely necessary to the plot... and I don't think it was in this case. Coral could have stumbled upon some human women being kidnapped or gained the confidence of one of the survivors. They could have succeeded in kidnapping Vadim and she could have followed or found him.

This had the potential to be a really great story. Then the incestuous love triangle made it icky and it became a good story. Then Coral's indecision and wishy-washy character choices downgraded it a decent story. Now this? I don't know if I can bear to read another chapter. Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely executed

The subject of rape is difficult to get a good balance on and you did it well. It was in the nature of the characters to act the way that they did and the results of their actions will be interesting to watch unfold. While I'm not a big fan of the rape being explicit, I can see where you were going with it and I applaud that you only went as far as you had to, to get that message through.

By the way, I have really been enjoying this story, your characters are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great storyline

Loved every chapter.

The only way we'll truly understand Coral's behaviour in the chapters to come is if we read what she had to experience in depth.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Women always saving themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UNBELIEVEABLE!

YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF WITH THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE KEEP WRITING AND DONT STOP THIS STORY HALFWAY THROUGH. MANY THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The author did warn us before the chapter that this part would be rough so I don't understand the negative comments. Yes rape is horrible and traumatic and I'm not downplaying it but those parts can be skipped or just don't read it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter

Hope you post next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excited for what's to come! 😊

Been waiting for Ch. 11. Cant wait. But if this is how long it takes to continue the great story, then so be it. But I hope we won't have to wait too long. Fo the meantime, I'll binge on the previous stories/series you've already done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ready for Part 11

I can’t wait for the next one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAfterDusk@AfterDusk
I write things. Sometimes I share them here, but maybe only less than 20%. Yes, I know I have a few unfinished stories...and I will finish them all, eventually. I appreciate the time you take to read my musings; please vote and leave a constructive comment. As the saying...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES