All Comments on 'The Health Club Ch. 02'

by Zoltar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Club Heat

What a great story. Good use of details and a very hot, patient telling. I've never been too keen on "big cock" stories -- seems too much an author fantasy most of the time -- but this one mattered to the story. Can't wait for more! I mean, fucking a mother while her kids are outside the door...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More please

Loved the story. I want to read more about Dave and all the MILFs.

Digger66Digger66over 19 years ago
More, more!

Loved the story so far. I would like to read more about Andrea--she should have an encounter with our hero. I would love to read about him taking care of the women in the club.

keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

where is part 3?

love2love2over 12 years ago
Loved it!

Want more chapters to this. Surely there is more to the health club than the sauna. What about Andrea? When does he get to "greet" Barbara? Sure would love to read chapters 3,4,5, and 6. Thanks for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

part 3??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
part 3

please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just Great

Makes one wish they could join such an erotic health club--helps to have an outstanding cock. Like your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
part 3

no part 3?

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

Shame that this author vanished almost ten years ago. I really loved Jane's interactions with Dave, the way she confidently teased him. I would've loved to see Dave interact with Jane more, especially if she's as busty as her mom but more open to overtly teasing him. She's around his age, so it feels like it'd be a really cute relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous