The Heat of Chilled Lust

Story Info
She is dominated by her own senses.
3.1k words
4.29
1.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is trembling before me, aftershocks of sorts. Her ass is adorned with goosebumps, an exciting texture upon her soft smooth flesh, a true sign of her stimulation. I stare down into paradise. The folds of her bloom glisten in the sweet nectar of her orgasm, with each tremor causing a contraction that only sweetens the view.

Her breathing is heavy even as the tremors begin to slow, her draw-in of the cool evening air is still pleasantly labored. I have her captivated. The blindfold keeps the darkness caressing her vision. I can only dream of what she sees, perhaps her imagination fills her field of view, or perhaps she only sees the pleasure of lightning, sparks, and stars as the intensity ebbs and flows. I have been silent, I have only growled and grunted a few times. Those sounds came when I was out of control, my own pleasure too great to be cognizant of my voice. The silence keeps her to herself, fully immersed in her own pleasure. Her own voice is still strong, her cries during the throws of climax proved that. However, the ball gag keeps her from speaking anything intelligible. Her moans and muffled cries into the mattress left a wet spot almost equal in size to the drool of her want just below that incredible ass, drizzling the pillow beneath her hips and onto the cheap hotel mattress. She lies on the wet spots face down, unable to move. The restraints are taught and make her motionless with the exception of her convulsive tremors.

She cannot tease me, she cannot look at me with those eyes that bring me to ruin, she cannot say what she wants, she cannot tell me to stop. I can tell by the way she is trying to push her hips up off the pillow that she doesn't wish for me to cease my dominance. I stare down at her amazing ass. I marvel at the perfection of the curves of her horizons. I stare into the coordinated convulsions of her pussy and asshole. How such dirty words can be so beautiful in real life! My own dirty word throbs just above, obscuring my view, waving as I shift on my knees to get a better view. My want streams from the tip of my cock and falls onto her ass. She shivers as the strand connects us, glistening in the weak lighting of the room.

I cannot help myself, my hand comes down onto her perfect ass cheek. The crack of the strike echoes off the thin walls. I am sure that the impact of my hand could be heard in the hallway. I feel her tense, then let go along with a sustained wail of half pain and the subsequent release of delight that the stinging brings. Waves propagate through her ass, her cum streams down and adds to the puddle on the shabby floral bed covering. I leave my open hand resting on the soft flesh of her ass for a long moment, feeling her warm skin grow hotter in response to my spanking. I watch her anus clench, release, clench, and release. Beautiful.

I wait for her to calm down. I watch and wonder if she can tell when I am about to strike. I feint another lick and watch the muscles of her back articulate in tension. She must have felt the rickety bed move when I raised my hand back quickly. I cease all motion and breathe shallowly. I watch her body relax. My cue to strike swiftly before she can prepare. This time her cries of pain and delight are mixed with surprise. I squeeze her ass cheek with my grip, pulling her open and shaking free more of her cum that oozes in clear with frothy bubbles from the pulsing pleasure of her contractions. Her asshole calls me.

I clumsily crawl backward off of the bed, leaving a trail of my precum down her leg as I pull away. I watch her bounce with the shifting of my weight, the tension of the restraints violently stopping her bound, pulling on her wrists and ankles. I do not attempt to lessen the force of my movement, she will know something is coming. She has no idea what I have in store for her tight, beautiful ass.

I make a big production of my preparation. I want her to hear everything, I know she won't be able to figure it out. I know she will be left to imagine all the possibilities. I hope to create tension and pleasant anxiety in anticipating the unknown. I want her unrestrained hearing to tease her imagination. I let the plastic lid to the ice bucket slam and gyrate loudly on the desk next to the dusty unused coffee maker. My hand digs through the frozen slurry of ice and water. I let the glass clank against the inside of the bucket. It sounds heavy and solid, yet tings only the way glass can.

She does not know that I put her hand-blown glass anal plug into the ice bucket while she was showering earlier in the evening. She does not even know that I found it in her box of toys. It is a beautiful creation. Custom-sized to her ass. Filling. A work of art made by a craftsman... with a very dirty mind. My fingertips become numb as I clutch it carefully, dripping ice water from the desk to the bed. I step on one of the drops on the carpet with my bare foot... it is sufficiently cold, causing me to shiver involuntarily. It is a good thing she is blindfolded, otherwise, she would see my evil smirk and know my intentions. My other hand holds a tube of lube that was also in the ice bucket. I do not plan to offer a reprieve from the sensory play.

Climbing back onto the bed, I let her bounce again, listening to the hotel mattress shake away her breath. I grin to myself at the idea that she is about to lose even more breath. Again, my devilish smile makes my cheeks hurt. I push my smile down, and let my cock rest between her ass cheeks. She moans softly, pleasantly, at the skin-to-skin contact. I imagine she is thinking that we are done.

We are not.

I hold the condensing, wet, frozen plug over her back, allowing ice water drops to fall slowly into the valley formed by her spine. She immediately jerks against her restraints, a scream of shock muffled by the ball gag, I hear her labored breathing coming through and around the gag in heaves as the water runs along the curve of the muscles of her back and down to her hips. She pulls hard against the cuffs on her wrists. It will do her no good, she is secured tight.

She is the one who suggested that we play with ice. I told her not to kid with me, lest I do it sometime. Now is that sometime. I gently press the plug against her bare, gorgeous vulva. She tries to writhe away, so I press firmer so that there is no escape. I mix the condensation on the plug with her own cum, dragging the cold glass up her slit and across her asshole. She clenches so hard that her cheeks prevent me from moving the plug further. This will not do.

With the most forceful spanking yet, my free hand stings across her ass cheek and pulls her open. Her cries are staccato, with whimpers filling in between. I rest the plug on her anus, and let go of her ass cheek. My newly free hand finds the ice-cold lube and flips the top open with a tell-tale click-clack. The lube is thick and viscous after being brought to such a cold temperature. It takes a little work to push out a glob of the clear fluid, it comes out in a glop that lands between her ass cheeks. Immediately she clenches her cheeks together. I start to wonder if I can even make this work.

Only one way to find out.

I open her cheeks with one hand and roll the plug through the cold globbed gel of lube with the other. I say nothing. I just press the icy glass against her asshole. For a long moment, nothing happens but her muffled, exasperated cries into the mattress. I consider warming the plug some against her skin, but I really want this to work. Then suddenly she gasps in a lungful of air, and her ass relaxes just long enough for the end of the plug to push in ever so slightly. I do not relent in my pressure. Slowly, with every breath, the plug starts to disappear into her ass. The speed of her acceptance accelerates tremendously as the widest point of the oblong, cold glass disappears. She shivers uncontrolled and the plug seats with a satisfying sound of excess lube and grool pushing out of her ass.

I leave her for a moment quivering in her restraints. Her breath came in unison with a guttural sound I had never heard from her before. I am not sure how much longer I can wait until I satiate my cravings. The blood vessels in my cock swell as every inch of me pulsates. I squeeze tight when the need is too great, lifting my cock high as if it is putting a nose in the air, seeking the warmth of her delectable pussy.

There she is, a cold plug in her ass, and me; well I am seeking her hot acceptance of my cock. She continues to shiver and whimper in her overstimulated state, her pussy oozing and inviting me. I push my cock down with my thumb midway down my shaft so as to carefully control my movement. I briefly touch the base of the frozen plug with my frenulum just below my head. The cold shocks my heart and I contract so hard that my cock escapes my control and lifts back into the air, my clear precum stringing out onto the plug and her ass. I regain my focus and try again, pressing the head of my cock along her incredible slit until I seat in the right position.

I am not certain I am aligned correctly. However, I ache so badly for her that I am not waiting. I know she will accept me and wiggle to where I need to be. I begin to press into her. I did not immediately enter into her. She was clenched too tight. The cold ice water dripping from her ass ran onto the top of my shaft, her hot cum kissing the head of my cock. For a long moment, I pushed awkwardly against her, the resistance unrelenting from either side. Using my free hand I reach down between her ass and thighs, using two fingers I cover my cock in her cum to lubricate my effort. Her aroused aroma wafts to my nose, and my pangs of ache only increase in ferocity. She is gorgeous, she feels so good, and she smells so good... even in this messy state. Her earthen natural aroma calls to me to push with renewed effort. I bite into my lip and stare at my beautiful work. I listen to her wails and muffled hard breathing and push harder. Pain starts to tear at my length as she resists.

Suddenly she releases a breathless grunt and my cock slides up just a little as she rocks her hips slightly. I begin to ease into the hot paradise of her pussy. She envelopes me slowly. I resist the urge to immediately push in at full force. Instead, I enjoy the weight of the plug pushing against the top of my cock, forcing me to slide along the top wall of her inverted vagina. I feel the internal texture inside her, opposite of her clit. She feels it too, as she cannot breathe through her grunts. She slowly accepts all of me. A beautiful fifteen seconds of torture as I slide until my head reaches the point where I cannot push any deeper. I find her limits just as her ass is pressed into my hips, we fit so perfectly together. I pause. She begins to catch her breath, making staccato inhalations that match her whimpers.

Involuntarily, my cock clenches and spasms, her orgasm is instant. I feel her clench my entire length in waves of pleasure that wash through her entire body. I watch the plug back out of her ass partway, only to be grasped and pulled back into her with each wave of convulsions. I want so badly to let go. I feel the burn deep within me, a pleasured pain that takes all of my concentration to maintain control of. I have to be so still to keep from losing to the throws of primal function. She has only had two orgasms, I want number three before I give in to my needs.

I slowly back out of the furnace of her glorious pussy, again feeling the plug press tight against me. I cannot tell if she has started another orgasm or if her shivers and quaking are a continuation of her last climax. It does not matter, I only want it to continue. I pull all the way out and admire the shine of her essence on my cock. I shake the excess onto her ass and wipe her excitement onto her ass cheeks. With two hands, one on each cheek, I spread her open again and push back into her. Air escaping from her around the tight fit of my cock as I push suddenly and sharply. She hates it when I make her do that, I love it. I don't give her a chance to complain.

This time there is no caution or restraint. I am relentless. I push hard and deep. It hurts me when the head of my cock finds the end of her acceptance, I feel her jump in pain as well at the same moment, but her cries and ass wiggle communicate that she does not want me to stop. I feel a renewed flush of wetness as I pump faster and faster. Each stroke ends with the same sharp feeling of maximum penetration. Each violent second gets louder and louder, both in our moans, cries, grunts, growls, and the noises of our excitement where we come together in lust. There are no words. No oh-fuck-me's, no yes-yes-yes's, no just-like-that's, certainly no deeper's or harder's. She can't talk because of the gag, but I fuck her so hard that I am sure she couldn't talk even without the gag.

I let her ass go, lean my body weight into her ass cheeks, my cock jumping deep inside of her, and reach my hand under and around her throat. My thumb along the right side of her neck, my index finger and middle finger around the other side. I will not last but a few seconds longer. The burning deep within me has grown to the base of my cock. My long sustained growl turns to a loud cry as I slowly lose my grip on holding the energy back. I tighten my grip around the sides of her throat. I feel her shake uncontrollably as my own control is lost. I let go. I feel electricity travel my reaching length, I writhe inside of her as the shock travels down my cock. I erupt my first shot deep inside of her. Suddenly, her tremors coordinate to a final violent convulsion, expelling my cock, our cum, and her wind. She falls limp onto the bed. The wet spots immediately expanded threefold in the violence of her last shudder. My second and third rope shoots against her ass, the plug, and up her back. I frantically find my way back inside her warm pussy and collapse on top of her. My leftover spasms cause her to shiver with each contraction. I remain within her for a long moment.

She is not done with this exercise yet. She has one last task.

I prop myself up, keeping my still-hard cock buried deep within her. I lean on my right hand, and with my left hand, I work at releasing the buckle of the ball gag. It falls to the bed, and renewed drool streams from her gaping mouth as she uses the opportunity to catch her breath. I work to push up the blindfold onto the top of her curls. Slowly, I fumble to release her wrists from the cuffs. She doesn't move her arms, she keeps them outstretched as if she were still restrained. My good girl.

I slowly withdraw from her. We are a mess. Our cum runs out of her in streams and onto the tacky covers. My cock is covered in her foam of bliss at the base, the entire shaft shines in the brilliant evidence of both her bliss and mine. White drops of semen still slowly form at the head of my cock. I slide off the end of the bed and quickly move to the front. She knows what to do, she gets up on her elbows. I hold the base of my cock and position the head to her lips. She knows what I want. She opens her mouth and lets me slide into her mouth, her lips caressing all sides of my cock, her tongue flicking the tip of my head, our excess cum skimmed to the corners of her mouth. I push into her mouth almost to the foam at the base of my cock. I use my thumb and fingers to collect the leftover foam at the bottom which she cannot reach. She deftly collects the cum at the corners of her mouth with her own fingers. I withdraw to reveal a clean shaft, she immediately inserts her cum covered fingers into her open mouth and visibly cleans them with her tongue. Her eyes laser-focused on mine, teasing me, taking the power back from me.

I am weak to that gaze.

She seals her empowerment when she reaches for my wrist and guides my cum soiled hand into her mouth. Her tongue dances in and around my fingers, getting every last drop of us off of them. A smile is almost visible at the corner of her busy mouth. I shake uncontrollably and growl. A tremor shakes through her entirety at the sound of my growl, her skin standing up in those amazing goosebumps.

I lean down and kiss her. I taste us. She shares us. It is heaven in a kiss.

I kiss her deeply, longingly, passionately.

As we back away to breathe deeply I whisper the first words of the evening, "I love you."