The Hedge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day Vicky walked with her to the bench and on the return journey, Alice gritted her teeth and made it to the front door to be congratulated by Aaron who was waiting for her. He picked her up and whirled her around and kissed her when she stopped panting and laughing, while Vicky parked the buggy with the sleeping Alexis.

"Well done Mum but I suggest you don't try that on your own until you can do it fairly easily." Vicky told her.

"Yes okay but I just wanted to prove to myself that I could do it."

Mother and daughter slept together again that night but only kissed and cuddled because the next day was going to be a big one for Alice, her first day completely unsupervised with the baby. They left for work and school as usual and Alice made sure that she had her phone with her at all times. Vicky had given her the physio earlier and she had fed and changed the baby, who was soon asleep as usual.

On her crutches, she opened the back door and walked down the path, carefully turned around and came back to the house. She listened for Alexis but it was quiet so she did another lap and listened again. This continued until she had done six laps which was approximately three hundred yards and she was very pleased with herself and went in for a cold drink.

She fed Alexis and changed before making herself lunch and had just sat down to eat and read her current book when the phone rang. Aaron was at lunch and was checking up on her, this call was followed shortly by Vicky and then Sharon, she assured them all that she was managing well.

"Finally I can eat my own lunch, Alexis" she told the baby who had slept through it all.

It went well on the next three days as well, her swimming costumes had been delivered and both fitted nicely. On Thursday, Aaron drove her to the sports centre and met up with Sharon in the car park, for the two of them to have their first swimming session.

The redhead dropped her off at eight forty-five and headed home, Alice sat at the dining table and told Aaron how it had gone while Vicky warmed up her dinner in the microwave.

"I already had my costume on under my dress so I was soon ready, I had to be very careful walking through the footbath and along the side of the pool. Sharon helped me to get in the water and the lifeguard looked after my crutches. I used a float to start with to do a crawl kick which was okay but I couldn't do the breaststroke kick at all."

"Maybe you could practice that on the floor." Aaron offered.

"Sharon was satisfied that my legs were doing the right actions so I swam a length and it was easy, I hardly used my legs at all, my concentration was on my arms. Anyway, Sharon had trouble keeping up" she said between mouthfuls.

"She said that you would do that." Vicky added.

"Once I was confident, I slowed down and we swam a few lengths but with a short rest after each one, I remembered that she was very good when she was younger. At the end of the session, she helped me to get out and I carefully walked back to the changing room but didn't feel confident enough to shower so just stripped, dried and dressed, then she drove me home."

"How do you feel now, I-cee?"

"Tired, especially my legs, I walked the garden six times today, but it was worth it."

"And how was Sharon?"

"She said that she was eating as you suggested and doing the exercises twice a day except for swimming nights when she only did them in the morning."

"Good, hopefully there will be a difference on the scales at her first weigh-in a week on Saturday."

Sharon called at nine on Saturday morning to say the cross trainer had been delivered and was in the spare bedroom. Aaron had a few tools ready so kissed Alice and Vicky goodbye and drove the seven miles to Sharon's house.

She opened the door to him and they hugged and kissed each other on the cheek, once the door was shut then she led him to the machine. She had already removed the cardboard packing and while he reading the instructions, she made them coffee. He had all the parts assembled in half an hour and was ready to test it and she had changed into her Lycra.

He gave it a quick burst to make sure everything was tight then got off to allow her to get on it while he showed her how it worked and which program to use to start with for the first couple of weeks.

"There are no hills on the basic program and the brake is on one, go at what feels comfortable, maybe six to seven kilometres per hour. As you get more used to it you can speed up, we'll do a review next week at your weigh-in and maybe change the program.

If you have a spare TV or even set up a film on your laptop to watch as you train but don't do more than twenty minutes a session for now, okay Sharon?"

"Okay Aaron, I'll give it five minutes now so you can check my technique and I'll finish it later after you've gone home" she got on and started work while he watched her.

"Once you've got warmed up grip the static sensors to read your heartrate, it shouldn't go over one-six-zero, then go back to the poles."

He quite like watching her ass ripples as she worked, it was a big ass but it would get smaller and firmer as she lost weight and gained fitness. Sharon shook him out of his musings by asking,

"I hope you don't mind if Alice comes here for a sleepover occasionally."

"Sorry, I was... thinking" he said guiltily, then continued, "Not at all, she is her own woman and can do whatever she wants and you are really helping her with these swimming sessions."

"Yes I saw what you were thinking about, it's very big and bouncy but I will work hard to shrink it. I did say that she could probably out-swim a lot of able bodied swimmers, I couldn't keep up but I am very out of practice, which will improve too."

"You caught me out that time Sharon, I expect the girls have told you that I am an ass man above all else and it doesn't matter what the size is. The three of you are all different sizes but they all look damn good to me."

"Why thank you for the compliment, kind Sir, it's nice to be appreciated for a change, instead of being the object of barely concealed fat jokes and unkind stares and not just from men" she said as she slowed and got off.

"From what I've seen so far you are not only very pretty but a pretty fine person and have been a very good friend to I-cee. Can I call you Shar or maybe Red or Redi? Because you're always ready to help a friend and you can call me Roni like the others do."

"Redi with one r and an i, I like that... Roni"

"Okay Redi" and he smiled, "Time to go home but one more thing, may I?" and he stepped forward to hug her but this time her looked into her eyes, then at her lips and back to her eyes and she smiled.

He slowly leaned down and their lips met in a gentle kiss, when they separated a few moments later and looked at each other, then she put her hands up to his neck and pulled him down for a much longer and deeper kiss.

"Ohhh wow, as Vicky would say, that was better than I-cee but please don't tell her I said so" He laughed and replied,

"Of course not Redi, pet names sealed with a very nice kiss" and he let her go and she felt the loss of something hard pressing into her belly and looked down and laughed too.

"He likes all sizes too."

"He does indeed Redi, goodbye until next week."

"Goodbye Roni, is nine 'o clock okay with you?"

"That's fine" and he left to go home and she picked up the phone to call her best friend.

He walked in the door and Vicky said,

"You made quite an impression on Redi as we now have to call her, she couldn't wait to tell us" He smiled, having guessed that would happen.

"I set up the machine and showed her how to use it..."

"...and got lost, staring at her bouncing ass."

"I complimented her as she told me that she has been the object of a lot of fat jokes by men and women over the years. I told her she was a good person and really helped your Mum so I offered her a choice of pet names, she chose one and I sealed it with a kiss... well actually two, then I came home."

"We know, she was so happy that you have accepted her as a close friend at last" Alice added happily.

Over the weekend Alice went out to the bench with one of them each day and managed to get to the front door on each occasion although only just.

Monday night was swimming with Sharon again, both of them found it easier to get back into the swimming routine. The next day Alice received a parcel, it was her order for the sex toys and she eagerly opened the box and examined the items, discovered what size batteries were required and fitted them to test they were working correctly.

The basic one was just a vibrator embedded in a triangular plate with two straps to go around the waist to a three way snap buckle at the back with another strap from the bottom of the triangle to go between the ass cheeks to the bottom of the buckle, then adjusted to fit.

The 'Plus One' was of similar design but there were two holes in the larger plate, the top one held a seven inch latex vibrator, the lower one was padded to take a cock so that a man could DP a woman or fuck two women, lying on top of each other.

"The final one was the most interesting, it looked a bit like an aircraft steering yoke in shape. It was designed for two female lovers to lie face to face. Each half had a vibrating plug that went in the pussy and further back was a soft silicone anal vibrator with three linked balls (like anal beads) of different sizes, the smallest at the top, (it was flexible enough to be eased out of the way if not required).

The vibrations were advertised to be gentle so lovers could sleep with it running and have many orgasms. This was the one she planned to use with her daughter as soon as it was safe to have anything in her pussy, actually it would be Aaron's cock that would be the first thing in there but Vicky would get the next night and she had already started taking her birth control pills again.

She re-boxed the toys and carried them up to her bedroom on the stair-lift and hid them in the wardrobe, then went downstairs, checked on Alexis and walked the garden, feeling very happy with her progress from how she had felt back in August of last year, almost eleven months ago.

Alice reviewed everything she remembered since she woke up in hospital as she walked, turned around and walked back, by the time she had finished reviewing, she realised she had done eight laps, about quarter of a mile and was quite astonished because she didn't feel that tired.

'Normally I only do two hundred to the bench and back, which ends with the damned 'hill', maybe I should just do repetitions of that for my second walk with the kids, later' she thought.

When Vicky arrived home, Alice asked her what she thought.

"You're walking easily on the flat now and the physio doesn't work your legs hard enough, we'll ask Roni's opinion and if he agrees we'll do that when it's cooler"

Aaron did agreed and supervised the first one with Vicky watching. Alice used her crutches, this time and took shorter forward steps with them but held them longer. She also had to lift them higher because of the slope and having to lean forwards so was closer to the ground but she did it.

"That was a lot easier because I was providing more momentum through the crutches, I'll have a short rest and do it again"

"Okay I-cee but don't overdo it" he replied.

Vicky walked with her the second time but wasn't needed.

"Well done, how are your legs feeling?"

"Burning and a bit shaky but okay."

"Perhaps Roni can give you a nice leg massage then you can have a soak in the bath before dinner, Mum" Vicky offered with a big grin.

"That would be very nice dear, thank you for being so considerate to your old mum" and they laughed and went inside.

They started dinner, then Alice fed and changed the baby and Vicky played with her while Aaron and her mother went upstairs. Aaron laid out a towel down the side and across the bed for a naked Alice to lie on and he stripped too so as not to get the aromatic massage oil on his clothes.

He started on her feet, which made her giggle and gasp then moved up her calves and finally her thighs.

"Although you cannot have the 'Special Massage' there is a 'Massage Plus' that you can have because you have worked so hard at getting fit."

"Oh yes... please Roni" she breathed, moisture leaking from her pussy lips.

He smiled and spread her legs and kissed her slightly stubbly pussy then licked her and pushed his tongue deep inside and wriggled it around before sucking on her clit. Alice was panting slightly as her worked his talented tongue in and around her sensitive spots for a few minutes and reached up to squeeze her tits and tweak her rock hard nipples gently.

"Oh god, I'm cumming Roni, suck me harder!" she cried and he tongue lashed her clit while sucking it into his mouth and she screamed again and he moved to her pussy and lapped up her love juice until she had calmed down.

"That was wonderful Roni my love... now it's your turn, get your ass up here" she said and slid to the floor. He took her place on the towel and she knelt between his legs and gripped his hard cock and slowly stroked it then kissed the pre-cum on the tip. He propped himself up and watched as she licked the shaft all over then took more than half into her mouth and her eyes smiled at his gasp.

She bobbed her head and used her tongue at the same time, occasionally going all the way down to his groin, without gagging, doing her best to please him, like he had done to her. She watched him as his breathing increased over the next few minutes, taking time out to lick his balls. Finally he gasped,

"Cumming I-cee... aaahhhh-ahhh!" and shot his hot load into her eagerly sucking mouth.

She swallowed and sucked more until he was finished, then swallowed the rest and kissed the head. He sat up and stood to lift her up and kiss her.

"That was wonderful I-cee."

"It was only what you deserved, for being you and helping me, my daughter and our, now your, friend. Maybe at some point she will thank you in the same way. Now you have a quick shower and run my bath, please"

"Certainly, My Lady" and she sat while he went to the bathroom.

When he came back, she had wiped most of the oil off her legs and he helped her to get to and into the bath, taking her bell with her then he took the towel to be put in the washing machine.

"All good Roni?" Vicky asked, grinning.

"Yes, her leg muscles were quite tight" he replied in kind as he sat next to her and made faces at Alexis.

"And I bet her pussy needed loosening with your talented tongue."

"But not too loose."

"And what about your stiff muscle, did she relieve that?" Vicky asked, now laughing.

"Yes she did, she took all that stiffness and drained it away" he answered, laughing too.

"I'll bet she did, the new toys have arrived but she won't let us play with them until her six weeks are up" and she pouted.

"Well she did pay for them so it is her choice and it's only another eighteen days."

A few minutes later they heard the bell ringing upstairs and he got up to answer the call. Alice had pulled the plug out and the last of the water drained out as he arrived.

"Do you think you could get out by yourself?"

I don't know, I haven't tried, let me think for a minute."

She turned herself over and used the bath handles to push her body up enough to pull her knees under her.

"That's it, I need something higher to pull myself up enough to stand and reach my crutches."

"Okay, I've got an idea for that and a bath seat to sit on then you could swivel your legs out" he mused, then leaned over and lifted her out into a bear hug, then scooped her up, she grabbed her towel and he carried her back to her bedroom and dried her off and kissed her ass which made her giggle. She put on her nightie and slippers and walked to the stair-lift to go down for dinner.

The next day Aaron was late home from work, went out to his workshop for a while and was then drilling and banging upstairs, while Alice was walking the hill with Vicky. When they went indoors, he was waiting for them.

"Come up to the bathroom," they looked at each other, shrugged and followed him up.

In the bathroom was a thick plaited nylon cord, hanging from a big eyebolt, screwed into the ceiling beside the bath and at the bottom was a trapeze bar. Sat in the bath was a two-step seat so Alice could push herself up onto the lower step then up to the top one which swivelled to ninety degrees so she could lift her legs out, reach the trapeze bar to pull herself up and reach her crutches.

He lifted her up and sat her in the bath and told her to get out. It only took her a couple of minutes to do it and was very pleased with herself.

"Remember, you will be doing this while wet in a wet bath, unless you drain the water first and dry yourself as much as possible and the bath too."

The following day she tried it wet and was a bit uneasy but she was pleased with more independence.

26.

Friday was the first day she was due back to the hospital for an assessment, since the birth of Alexis. She had everything ready and Aaron had put the buggy in the back of her car before going to work, because she couldn't make up her mind if she would use it or the sling and crutches. Vicky put Alexis into her car seat and Alice locked up the house and walked out with her crutches and got in the car.

She decided on the crutches and Vicky wore the sling with the baby in it as they walked to the Physiotherapy department. She was greeted like an old friend and they were impressed at how well she was walking, she told them about going swimming and asked if she could use a cross trainer and was told that it would be good for her but not to do it alone.

They put her on the treadmill and watched her walk and increased the speed a little and she explained about her buggy for walking to the bench and the slope back up to the house and her garden laps too. They asked if she could climb stairs and she told them she had a stair-lift and had not tried stairs for months.

The other part of her appointment was to see the consultant, Vicky and Alexis went in too and were introduced to him. The physio had sent him an electronic review of her progress and he checked her manoeuvrability and she repeated what she had been doing to exercise in the last two months.

He also asked her about the stairs and suggested that she try again, gently and with assistance, as she improved she could use the stair-lift as a walking aid to go up and down and he would see her again in a month. She booked another appointment on the way out, then they returned home.

"Do you want to walk to the bench and do the hill, this morning Mum, or we could park outside the gate and go for a longer walk on the flat."

"I think that would be very nice, Vicky" so she parked and set up the buggy and put Alexis in it.

She helped Alice to get to the handles and they walked for some time, looking in a few shops and resting on another bench in the park, watching children play on the swings, roundabout and slide, almost half a mile from the car.

After checking the time, they walked back to the car as it would soon be time to feed the baby. Alice waited at the road with the buggy, while Vicky drove in and parked, returning with the crutches for her mother. She would push the buggy up the hill, following Alice who would unlock the house so she could push Alexis inside.

Alice was tired from the long walk and her session on the treadmill at the hospital but managed to get to the door with one short rest break. She went in and sat down while Vicky made them drinks, Alexis woke up on time, demanding to be fed and by the time she was satisfied and changed, it was lunchtime.