The Hedge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know how Sharon is doing with her diet and exercise program, Mum?" Vicky asked as they were eating sandwiches.

"No, she is being very secretive, because she is quite large, I couldn't really see and difference at the pool but it makes me think that she is working quite hard. Anyway, it is weigh-in day for her tomorrow and all will be revealed when Roni gets home."

"I still can't believe that she has allowed him to take photos of her naked for her fitness program. What's more he has put them in a password protected file so no one else can compare them, I tried to have a look at them."

"Don't be so nosey, Victoria!" her mother snapped, "He wants to show her progress to us all in a few months which hopefully will be quite dramatic."

"Okay Mum, I'll be good and not check his camera again either, although he's deleted any pics of her" she replied, grinning mischievously.

"If he finds out you have been snooping, you'll get spanked again and maybe by Sharon (I mean Redi) too"

"I might like that..."

"Ahhh... how did I come to raise a sex maniac?"

"Like mother, like daughter" she laughed.

Aaron drove to Sharon's home for nine 'o clock on Saturday morning as before, she hugged him when the door was shut, the difference was the kiss on the lips that followed which was very friendly but not passionate and she hadn't earned that yet. She was wearing her dressing gown in preparation for the weigh-in.

She led the way to her training room, turned and dropped the robe, standing naked to his assessing gaze.

"Can you see any difference, Roni?" she asked.

"It is difficult to judge, if I could see a real difference, I would be worried that you were starving yourself and/or training too hard. You told me you would not do that so I am assuming that there is a sufficient difference due to you standing there grinning like the cat who's eaten the cream" he replied, grinning.

"Am I that obvious?" and he nodded.

"I would be more concerned if you were crying, so let me take the photos, same poses as before please, Redi."

She posed with her arms out to the sides and turned ninety degrees and again for the back view.

"Okay now get on the scales" she did and he took a photo of the digital reading.

"That is seven point four pounds in just sixteen days, that's very good and you've hit your first target."

"Then I get the "Massage Plus" I think I-cee called it but what happens if I don't get there?"

"That will depend on how much you are short, if it is only a pound or less, you can have what you had at your last successful target. Lower than that you get nothing. When is your birthday?"

"October the seventh." He thought for a while and said,

"That's a weigh-in day so you will have two weeks after that to lose what you put on, celebrating."

"By then I won't care if I put on a few pounds, I'll soon shed them again" she replied confidently.

"Would you like your reward now?" He asked, smiling.

"Yes please, follow me" and she led him to her bedroom where a towel was laid out on the bed.

"Please lie face down and I'll start, I am in no hurry to get home so just lie there and relax."

Aaron took off his shirt and was wearing an old pair of boxers underneath his shorts which joined the shirt on the floor. He opened the bottle of massage oil and poured some into one hand and started on one foot spreading the oil and rubbing it all over.

His oiled hands moved up to her calf and kneaded the relaxed muscle and spread her legs slightly, continuing with firm hands all around the back and sides and on up to her thighs which took longer and more oil because they were a lot bigger than Alice's were.

As he worked higher, the side of his left hand slightly brushed her exposed pussy lips which made her jump a little. Next he worked on her left ass cheek, enjoying the feeling of the soft flesh as he manipulated it, before moving up to her back and left ribs.

He moved around to do her arm and shoulder, then her neck, before walking around the bed the work down her right side. Again he concentrated on her right cheek and brushed her lips again when her massage her thighs and then down to her foot.

"Turn over please, Redi?" and she carefully rolled and shimmied so as to stay on the towel. "Okay so far?"

"Hmm... wonderful... you could make a living out of doing this."

"There are some who would object to that."

"I suppose they would."

He followed the same procedure on her front as he had done on her back, massaging the left side first, concentrating on her breast for a minute and giving the hard nipple some gentle tweaks that made her moan gently. Her left arm was done, her shoulder, right shoulder and chest, down to the right breast and nipple, belly to thigh.

Again he brushed the leaking lips below her freshly shaved pubis but lightly, then moved down her shin to her foot.

"That was the massage, did you enjoy it, Redi?"

"Hmmm, wonderful..." she sighed.

"Now comes the plus..."

He carefully gripped the towel and pulled it and her towards the edge of the bed and spread her legs much wider. Kneeling between her knees he leaned forwards and licked her pussy and clit, then thrust his sharp tongue through the lips into her very wet pussy.

"Aaahhh..." she cried and gripped his head for a few seconds, holding him there before releasing him.

He started working in and around the lips, up to her clit and back down again, listening to her increasing moans of pleasure and was pleased, she deserved it. He lifted her legs and pushed them back and licked her little asshole which made her cry out in surprise.

"Oh god... that's my... aaahhhssss."

After about thirty seconds he lowered her legs and sucked on her clit, rubbing the little button with his tongue. Sharon was humping her pussy onto his face and gasping, he guessed that she would soon be cumming and reached for her big tits and tweaked her nipples again and she cried out again.

"Oh fuck-fuck-fuck... cumming... NOW!!" and she grabbed his head and mashed it onto her pussy while his tongue worked frantically to lap up her juices.

Sharon slowly came down from her climax and sat up and smiled,

"I very rarely swear but that was fucking wonderful."

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it, you worked hard and deserved it."

"But what about you and that big tent in your shorts" she said looking at it.

"There is no need for you to do anything for me; that is not part of the reward for hitting this first target."

"But it will hurt if it doesn't get some relief... as you probably already know, I am a virgin in theory, I only gave boys hand jobs a long time ago, I could do that for you" she said and blushed.

"I... I am quite uncomfortable but only a hand job, Redi."

"Okay Roni and to be honest, I have been dying to know what's hiding in there."

She sat on the edge of the bed with him standing in front of her and pulled the waistband out with both hands and pulled down freeing up her cock which sprang it attention in front of her face.

"Ohh... it's bigger than I remembered from those men, years ago" she said watching it bounce.

Sharon reached out a hand and gripped the shaft and slowly stroked it and looked up at him and seeing the smile on his face, she was happy that she hadn't forgot the technique. She cupped and gently squeezed his balls with her other hand as she worked and after seeing some clear liquid oozing out of the tip she touched her finger on it and rubbed it around the head, making him gasp.

I don't remember this coming out, are you about to cum?"

"Not yet, that's pre-cum, just a lubricant."

"Ohh, it was always in the dark when I did it before so I never saw anything but heard a lot of groaning" and she laughed.

She had got the technique right now and moved her hand faster up and down the shaft while still rubbing the head with two fingers. After another minute he encouraged her to go faster...

"Cumming soon Redi!" and he put his hand over hers and pushed it down a little and shortly cried,

"Cumming!!" and fired off two or three powerful spurts of cum over her large tits while she pumped and watched.

"Ohh..." she said as the first one shot out and hit her, "It's very warm."

The pressure eased and the last few drops dripped onto her thigh, she let go and he stepped back. Sharon stood up and used the oily towel to wipe the semen off her body and the sensitive end of his cock, laughing as it made him gasp.

"Was that okay Roni, I'm a bit out of practice."

"That was very good, thank you and he hugged and kissed her but you need a shower now."

"It's me who should be thanking you for one of the best orgasms of my life."

"You worked hard for it and deserved it, now it's time for me to wash myself and go home."

They hugged and she grabbed his ass and squeezed his cheeks as he had done to her, then they kissed and walked to the bathroom, where he washed his cock in the sink and she held out her towel for him to dry himself with. She walked back to her training room and put on her dressing gown to see him to the door, they kissed again and he left.

Sharon returned to the bathroom, shed the robe and showered, reviewing her reward in her mind with a smile. When she had dried herself, she went back to bed and made good use of Buzz, pretending that it was Aaron, thinking, 'Maybe... one day.'

He was grilled by Vicky and Alice on his return home,

"Come on Roni, give us all the sordid details" Vicky asked.

"If you think it was sordid, then I am disappointed in you, Victoria" he replied firmly and she immediately realised her error.

"Sorry Roni, it was just a turn of phrase, I didn't mean it was sordid, I meant sexy."

"That's better, think with your brain not your pussy... Icky."

"She has lost seven point four pounds although it doesn't really show yet, I gave her the 'Massage Plus' which we both enjoyed but I was a bit uncomfortable at the end. She offered me a hand job which she had done but a long time ago, I accepted and came over her tits, she had only done it in the dark before and wanted to see it in action."

"I'm glad you were both happy with the result, Roni" Alice said with a smile.

"I'm going to put the photos in her folder and go and work in the garden."

"We are going shopping, we should be back before Alexis's next feed and then Vicky has a lot of revising to do, as her exams start on Monday."

Vicky had her English exam on Monday the seventeenth of July, maths on Tuesday, Wednesday off for revision and both physics and I.T on Thursday. She spent time on all the subjects over the weekend but more on English because it was first and she didn't like it.

Alice was left on her own again but was confident in her abilities but would not be walking the hill today.

She did try the stairs again, just going up one and down, leading with her right, then her left and was happy that both worked well, so did it a few times but she would not try any higher on her own.

Vicky came home just after lunch and was not in a good mood.

"How did it go" Alice asked her gently.

"Crap! They asked all the wrong questions, some I'd never heard of, I put down what I thought might be what they wanted but..."

"I'm sure you did your best, Honey."

"I'm going to get changed and then go for a run or I will scream, Mum."

"Okay but talk to Roni when he comes home."

"I suppose I will have to" and she stomped off upstairs.

Shortly she came back down and went out, Alice noted the time, hoping that her daughter would burn off the anger and frustration before she came home.

The young woman ran in no particular direction but automatically checked for traffic when she crossed roads. She ran through the exam in her mind and her answers and decided that she had done her best. Most of the questions were okay but maybe a quarter were worded oddly and she wasn't sure what they actually wanted so she had put down whatever she could remember.

'If it's not good enough to pass then fuck it! I'm not doing it again!' she swore in her mind.

Suddenly she stopped, realising where she was, the road she was running up led to her old house. She decided to go and have a look, just to check it out as she hadn't been back since they moved in with Aaron in February.

She could only see the front garden and driveway from the road but it looked neat and tidy, there was a pink bicycle with stabilisers sat in front of the garage. 'Some lucky little girl lives in my house and maybe sleeps in my bed' she thought.

'On the whole it was a good place to sleep and grow up but now I have Roni who loves me, a beautiful new sister and a new/old friend who one day may be more than a friend... like Mum' she thought and smiled, 'Yes... this house was good but what I have now is far better and for that, I am grateful so fuck the exam, I will do better in the others.'

She ran home a lot happier than on the outward journey and when she walked indoors she went straight into the lounge, knelt between her mother's knees, smiling, then hugged and kissed the surprised woman.

"Who are you and where is my angry daughter?"

"Oh she's out there somewhere getting fucked up the ass by her own anger and stupidity, it serves her right" Vicky said, laughing at the idea. "I ended up at our old home and saw a little girl's bike outside the garage and realised how much my life has improved since I met Roni."

"I'm glad you're feeling better, dear."

"Now I'm going to study for my maths exam tomorrow, call me if you need anything" and she kissed her mum again and ran upstairs.

"That was very strange but pleasing, Alexis" Alice told her baby daughter, who was asleep in the buggy.

When Aaron came home, Vicky explained about the exam, her anger and frustration, her run and the revelation at her old house. She kissed him again and shooed him out of the bedroom while she studied for another hour.

27.

Aaron drove Alice to the sports centre for swimming with Sharon and dropped her off, the two women talked quietly about Sharon's reward while getting changed.

"I told you he gives good massages."

"It was wonderful and the 'almost but not quite accidental', finger just brushing my pussy, excited me more than if he had stuffed his finger in me."

"And you gave him a hand job and he came on your tits too, why did that happen?"

"After I had climaxed, I saw that he had quite a tent in his boxers so I offered to relieve it, he told me it was not part of the reward but admitted it was uncomfortable. I offered to relieve it the way I had years ago and he accepted" Sharon explained.

"I told him that I had never seen a boy shoot before because it was always in the dark. This time I watched as he squirted it all over my breasts and was really turned on by it, in fact, after he had left I went back to bed and gave Buzz a good workout before my shower" They swam for the rest of the session, and Sharon drove her home.

Vicky's maths exam went very well she thought and took the evening off from revising. She stayed home the next day and revised for both physics and I.T because she would be taking both on the Thursday. She arrived home after them the next day, feeling exhausted.

"Maybe Roni should give you the 'Special Massage' when he gets home from work, Vicky."

"Now that sounds like a really good idea, at least I don't have to go back there again for a month and then only once to pick up my results, no more school!!"

"Take some time to relax before you start looking for a job."

"I'll have a look at what's out there but I'll take a week off before I start searching seriously."

Aaron listened to Alice's suggestion and agreed, found Vicky in the kitchen and dragged her, not reluctantly up to bed and gave her the 'Special'. Her mother laughed as she heard her daughter climaxing twice due to his ministrations. They came downstairs, Vicky in her nightie, Aaron in shorts and a T-shirt.

"I'm under orders to relax while he cooks dinner" she said grinning.

"It sounded like you had a good time unwinding from your exams."

"Oh yes Mum, I hope it didn't make you too jealous?"

"It did a little but I've got him booked for the twenty-ninth" she stated.

"You can have him for the whole weekend because you deserve it" Vicky offered magnanimously (she did not tell her that she would be on her period then).

"Thank you dear, I will try not to wear him out too much, oh by the way Vicky, would you like to see the new toys."

"I'd love to see them Mum" so they went up to Alice's bedroom and she took the box out of the wardrobe and showed her. "Of course Mum, they're your toys anyway"

Vicky was impressed with the quality, feel and the vibrations from each one.

"We are going to have so much fun with these."

"But not until the thirtieth, dear."

Vicky relaxed, trained and helped her mother with the baby all week, she decided to look for jobs in the computer industry but only looked casually during that week. She even went to the two swimming sessions with Alice and Sharon.

On Friday she decided to get serious about work so spent a couple of hours searching for all tech jobs within an hour's commute by car and found a few, making plenty of notes and downloading information on each from their websites and doing searches on each company.

She would work through them on Saturday while Aaron was at Sharon's for her four week weigh-in. They would go through everything when he returned home, if he wasn't too tired ('he'd better not be' she thought nastily).

Aaron arrived at the bungalow at nine am as usual and was ushered inside, they hugged and kissed in greeting as before, then she stripped naked for the photos and he could definitely see a difference now. She stood on the scales and he took a photo of the reading, remembering what she had weighed the last time.

"Again you've done well Redi, six point seven pounds, that's a total of fourteen point one, your second target" and she stood there grinning mischievously, "I suppose you would like another reward for your hard work."

"Yes please Roni but what is it this time?"

"The same as last time plus a little extra if you are interested."

"Ohh don't tease me, of course I am interested; I love this slow introduction to what I have been missing for years."

"Okay, go and lay out the towel while I get ready" and he smiled as she ran off to her bedroom.

He joined her after he stripped to his boxers, she was lying face down with her legs already slightly spread.

He adopted the same procedure as he had a fortnight previously but this time he kissed her ass cheeks before applying the oil and massaging them. When he worked her right cheek he slid his fingertip up her ass crack and lightly over the small pucker hidden there.

She gasped at his touch and tightened her muscles, trying to grip his slippery digits but failed, making a disappointing sound. He moved up, across and back down to the left cheek and did the same again, this time she lifted her hips and the tip of his finger disappeared, then she squeezed and held him.

Aaron wriggled his finger and she sighed and relaxed but he pushed in much deeper, she moaned and humped the static finger for a few seconds, when she stopped he pushed right in and fucked her with the finger for the same time, then pulled out, cleaned his finger and continued the massage.

He did the same with her front, brushing her lips with the side of his finger but when he reached her breasts he kissed and sucked her nipples before massaging them with the oil, making her breathing increase. He followed up with the oral stimulation, making her cum quicker than before.

He stood next to the bed and asked.

"Are you ready for the 'little extra'?"

"Hmm... anything Roni" she purred.

"Spread your legs wider" as she did so he knelt on the bed, outside of her left thigh as he was looking down at her.