The Heiress Ch. 02

Story Info
Penelope is compelled to drop her knickers.
2.6k words
4.3
29.1k
14

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1927. Penelope is a very wealthy heiress who has just come out of mourning after her guardian died, and she has decided that she is going to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and has decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, for two months to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be bonded to N'Dula for the two months of her stay.

******

The ship would be docking in Natawe in half an hour. N'Dula showed Penelope the collar and her signed deed of title.

"It's not too late to change your mind. Just stay on the ship if you're not sure, my lovely," said N'Dula.

"Not on your Nelly," replied the soon-to-be-enslaved Penelope. "I want you ravishing me every day for the next two months."

"I'll be doing whatever I please with you and your body, whenever I feel like it," replied N'Dula.

Penelope felt the urge to touch herself.

******

The voyage had been fun. Beautiful weather almost the whole way, together with regular submission to N'Dula's sexual whims.

Penelope had been receptive to everything that her ebony domina had suggested, even during the periods when she didn't have the aphrodisiac balm applied. Her black friend decided it would be appropriate to lather her up with the balm no more than once every two weeks, so her head had a chance to settle. However, the previous evening, while K'Jena and N'Dula were enjoying her, it was decided that she would be given a large dollop. Penelope didn't have much say in this, as she was tied to the headboard of the bed at the time, and had N'Dula's sex pushed firmly into her face.

Due to the balm, she'd had the most erotic morning of her life as the ship came into port, and was feeling light-headed and positive about everything.

After the oil had been rubbed into her cunny, K'Jena and N'Dula rode her frantically. She was on all fours, with her head pushed into N'Dula's cunny, while K'Jena thrust himself into her sex from behind.

They used a riding crop on her backside. During the journey, K'Jena had been gently introducing more corporal punishment to each scenario, to prepare her for when she may have to be corrected as a slave. Penelope responded well, and loved to look at the marks that had been left on her bum when she stood by the mirror.

******

Penelope affixed the collar around her neck, and they stepped down the gangplank, with the white slave girl walking behind carrying the luggage.

As they reached the dock, there were no customs to clear. They simply walked straight through the gates to the city, with N'Dula showing papers for all three of them.

"Remember what I said. You have to be fairly quiet in public as a slave until you get used to how things work. You don't want to get yourself into any trouble for saying the wrong thing," said her ebony skinned owner.

Things didn't really feel different yet. They all boarded a horse-drawn wagon to the other side of the city, where N'Dula lived. Penelope had to sit on the board at the back, rather than the comfortable seats, but this didn't alarm her. It just seemed like the staff travelling second class. As the wagon bounced up and down along the road, it aroused the sensations in her sex again. She fanned herself as she became flustered.

They arrived at N'Dula's villa an hour later, and they were met by her middle-aged maid, N'Qunu. As they got off of the wagon, N'Qunu called to Penelope.

"You, slave girl, come with N'Qunu. Get you ready for new life."

Penelope looked at N'Dula, and was given a dismissive "Well, what were you expecting?" type stare.

She was marched into the kitchen, where a wooden bath was being filled with water by the staff.

"What you wait for? Get knickers off quick!"

Penelope had been warned that there would be nudity on some occasions as the Maids managed her. She undid her smock and let it drop to the floor. Then she stepped out of her knickers, as bare as a new born. All she had on was her collar.

N'Qunu checked her over. "Hands behind head, legs apart, stick tits out. Good."

The Maid was quite crude, which wasn't expected.

But here she was. She'd made her bed for the next two months, and would take the rough with the smooth.

N'Qunu then put her hand to the nude white girl's crotch. Penelope blushed scarlet from head to toe.

"Natawe special oil been rubbed into cunt. This slave going to be right filthy tart," she exclaimed in front of the other staff.

The unfortunate white girl realised that N'Qunu had a point. As the aphrodisiac had only been applied that morning, she was struggling to stop herself from rubbing her thighs together.

"This N'Qunu's best friend," said the Maid, as she pulled a leather strap from the pocket of her apron. She lifted the strap and brought it down hard on the kitchen table. It made the loudest crack.

"If slave not work proper or do as told, she get twenty whack on buttocks from N'Qunu's best friend!"

Penelope was definitely intimidated, but N'Dula had explained earlier that she would have to do something outrageous in order to be given harsh punishments by N'Qunu. Usually, the most she could expect would be a quick wallop with the riding crop.

The slave girl climbed into the bath and washed herself, while the servants watched. The forced exhibitionism was arousing her again, and her nipples were plainly standing to attention.

"Look at white girl's titties! All upstanding!" laughed one of the staff. "She be giving Mistress N'Dula plenty fun tonight."

After she was dried off and dressed, she was sent up to N'Dula's bedroom. She knocked on the door.

"Come in, my delectable slave girl," said her owner.

"Thank you, Mistress," laughed Penelope.

N'Dula walked up to her newly acquired asset and pulled the white girl's smock over her head, leaving her nude. She put her hand to Penelope's crotch and started to fiddle. In seconds, the naked slave was wriggling in heat, begging to be taken.

"Please, please, please..."

Her owner grabbed her by the hair and dragged her roughly onto the bed. She walloped Penelope's backside with the palm of her hand, and the white girl waved her bottom in the air expectantly. N'Dula put in two fingers, and then slid them in and out. The slave girl began to moan.

The dominant black girl turned her over, and lifted her own skirt, pushing her sex into her submissive's face. She leaned forward and started to lick Penelope's sex. They rutted, head to cunny, for several minutes until they had both achieved release.

"So, what's it like being owned, my little white slave?"

"The Maids are a bit crude, but being owned is once again getting me hot and flustered. Are you going to keep ravishing me?"

"I'll do as I bloody well like with you," replied the slave owner, without any emotion.

Penelope could feel herself becoming aroused again.

******

The nude heiress was given tasks around the villa by N'Qunu, who liked to make a noise with the leather strap. It was all about frightening the newly enslaved white girl, but there never seemed to be any actual punishment. She whacked the leather strap hard against a large wooden chair.

"That will be white girl's backside if she not work proper!" hollered the Maid. "Twenty stroke! Bum glow red!"

To be honest, Penelope was labouring as though she were in a dream. She rubbed her thighs together while she swept, and thought about the next copulation with her owner. N'Dula's sexual activities overwhelmed her, and so she was oblivious to N'Qunu's tantrums. Eventually the maid gave up, as she realised that Penelope was getting on with her work nicely.

******

It was time for her first trip into the city. The part that they were going to was just a short walk, so N'Dula strolled there, enjoying the scenery.

As they wandered, they chatted. Penelope kept her voice low to make sure that she didn't get herself into any trouble.

"Have you had many slaves, Mistress," she asked her owner. "Any white girls before?"

"We don't get many Caucasians on the slave markets here. But I've owned quite a few slave girls."

They saw a Mistress with her slave. The owner was dressed in the most gaudy bright colours. The poor slave girl was quite nude, wearing only a collar. She was carrying parcels, obviously belonging to her owner, balanced on her head.

"Gosh, she's completely naked. You can see everything. What must that be like? It must be humiliating for her!"

"It's likely that she doesn't mind at all," replied N'Dula. "You see, the aphrodisiac balm is used to keep slave girls subjugated. If anything, she's more than happy to show off her charms as she walks through the crowds. She probably also has a lot of very good sex! We use the aphrodisiac to control slaves by making them yearn to submit and serve."

"Is that how I will end up, Mistress?" asked Penelope, smiling.

"You reached that point before we left England," said N'Dula.

As they walked past, Penelope noticed bruises across the nude girl's buttocks.

"She looks like she's regularly walloped, though."

"And so were you, by K'Jena, this morning as the ship came into port. I noticed you looking at your marks in the mirror as you touched yourself. We're not barbarians here."

"Will I get some of the same, Mistress?" giggled Penelope.

"I'm going to spank you myself, later," replied her owner. N'Dula could see the effect her words had, as her white slave's very stiff nipples were starting to poke through the material of her smock.

******

It was getting hotter and hotter in the villa.

"We're going to the beach today," announced N'Dula. "It's a wonderful day, and we need to cool down. Get the wagon loaded."

Penelope spent an hour loading all of the food, clothing and other necessaries onto the wagon, under the guidance of N'Qunu, who was starting to ease down with the leather strap threats. It was hard work, but that never frightened anybody, and she was becoming adjusted to it.

K'Jena drove the horses. N'Dula was in the seat in the middle. Penelope sat on the tailboard. The journey took nearly an hour, but was worth it. As they came over the hill, they saw clean blue water and felt the breeze from the sea.

The wagon stopped and the horses were tethered. There was a large sign, in English, at the entrance to the beach.

SLAVES UNDRESS HERE

"Don't hang about, Penelope. You're going to show off your goodies now," said N'Dula. "Slaves go to the beach in their birthday suits. It was probably some old bylaw from Queen N'Zinga's time. But whatever, they have to come off before you go any further."

Penelope could see some nude black girls walking around in the distance. She was strangely excited as she exposed herself. Off came the smock, and she stood naked and barefoot. She stowed the smock in one of the bags, lifted them up and they all walked on.

"That's more like it," said N'Dula. "A lovely, naked slave girl doing as she's told."

The bare English girl marched along, giving a show to everyone she walked past. She was white and naked, which was very exotic, and so she was ogled intently as she walked. It was both humiliating and exciting, as all the free citizens were still clothed. She turned beet red, but her nipples stood out and her sex was wet. Whenever they stopped, she rubbed her thighs together with excitement.

They walked to the sea edge and Penelope laid down the towels. The sea breeze blew around her breasts and between her legs. N'Dula and K'Jena sat down to enjoy the sunshine and the view.

"Go to that vendor over there and get us some fruit juice," she ordered the nude girl, giving her a couple of coins and pointing to the other end of the beach.

Penelope walked off, still completely exposed. It was a long, naked, vulnerable journey. All the free citizens eyed her closely as she trudged across the sand. She was going to be exposed completely to them all for the next several hours.

Eventually she reached the vendor, and queued with several other nude women, all dark skinned and collared. As she stood there, they all touched her white skin. She felt one of the girls feel her buttocks, and another touched her breast. The heat was building again and her eyes started to close.

Two of the girls started pulling her arms. They were gesturing for her to go with them over the sandbank. One of them looked deep into her eyes.

"Quick, white girl. Only got ten minutes before our owners wonder where we been."

Penelope was desperate for release. The nudity and the balm were making her desperate to cum. She ran over the top of the sandbank. As she reached the other side, the two girls pulled her down. One pushed her sex into the white slave girl's face to be licked, while the other started fingering her furiously. Penelope threw herself into coitus, and could feel how wet the girls were. She wasn't the only one who had been basted with aphrodisiac.

They worked furiously, and all achieved release. They lay there in a pile of flesh on the sand, exhausted and covered in perspiration.

"Quick, or we get strap on backside," said one of the girls, and they jumped up. Penelope followed.

She bought the two cups of juice and wandered back to N'Dula.

"Here you are, Mistress," said the slave girl.

"You took your time, slave," said N'Dula with a big smirk. She clearly knew what the nude girls got up to when they were sent on errands.

Penelope sat down with N'Dula.

"How are you enjoying your vacation," asked her owner.

"In less than a week you've got me running round in the altogether, sneaking off to fuck with the other slave girls while my owner's not looking. How far will this journey take me, Mistress?"

"There's always more to learn, Penelope. Your place here is to just do as you're told."

"That's everything I could ask for," giggled the nude Penelope, smiling and showing off her naked body to the world.

After they left the beach, Penelope pulled her smock back on. Although this was all that she wore in this country, she felt as though she was being swathed in ermine after being nude on the beach among all the clothed free Nataweans.

They travelled back to the villa, with the white slave girl sitting on the tailboard of the wagon.

"I see you're getting quite a tan," said N'Dula. "All those white bits on your body are starting to disappear after spending the day here. A little more sunshine and you'll look as though you've walked as naked as Eve all of your life."

Penelope's sex tingled as she thought back on her day of exhibitionism. The slave girl had a grin that went from ear to ear.