The Heiress Ch. 03

Story Info
Penelope's training becomes more intense.
2.1k words
4.49
25.1k
11

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1927. Penelope is a very wealthy heiress who has just come out of mourning after her guardian died, and she has decided that she is going to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and has decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, for two months to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be bonded to N'Dula for the two months of her stay.

******

Penelope was getting stuck into her owner's pussy. N'Dula sat on her chair in the villa with her dress hoisted up and her thighs apart, one leg over the arm of the chair. Her white slave girl was nude and on her knees, licking intensely. She teased her owner's labia gently, and sucked forcefully on her clitoris.

N'Dula had the riding crop, and Penelope wore the marks on her bottom. It was made plain before the voyage that some degree of discipline would be involved. The white slave yelped as she was corrected, but it encouraged her to work harder with her tongue. The slave put her finger between her thighs and was masturbating herself furiously.

A heady mix of nudity, correction and submission, all washed down with a recent basting with the Natawe oil, was bringing Penelope close to fainting from the heat between her thighs. She pushed her tongue harder and faster until N'Dula began to moan and shudder. Her owner gripped the arms of the chair tightly and held her head back in elation. The slave girl then brought herself to climax, moaning softly.

Penelope stood up and rubbed her bottom. The marks stood out clearly.

"Run along now," said her owner. "You can have your smock back in a couple of hours. It'll be good for you to know your place."

The nude white girl hurried off to perform the household duties that had been assigned to her.

******

Penelope spent the afternoon performing her chores in her birthday suit. There weren't many other people around in the part of the villa where she was sent to clean and sweep.

However, that wasn't the point.

Penelope spent the majority of her enslavement wearing a simple white smock. However, every two or three days N'Dula would compel her to work without any garments whatsoever for a morning or an afternoon. Whenever this took place, the enslaved heiress felt awkward and powerless for a few minutes. This was soon replaced by a feeling of submission and being controlled. There was something sensuous about forced exhibitionism. The dominance that N'Dula wielded when stripping her of her dignity excited Penelope, especially as her owner seemed to do this on a whim.

N'Dula was pushing Penelope's boundaries more and more each day. The public nudity on the beach during her first few days in Natawe had been incredibly stimulating for the white slave girl, and she kept returning to it in her dreams. Walking around completely bare, apart from her collar, in front of others who were clothed was breath taking.

N'Qunu had gradually introduced firmer corrections to ensure that Penelope adjusted to her new social position. It was never more than a stroke or two with the leather strap, but was enough to condition the white girl to the behaviour expected. If she didn't do as she was told, or was lazy, N'Qunu would order her to lift her smock, bend over and touch her toes. The strap would then be applied, leaving a red mark or two.

The excitement of the corrections was in the anticipation. Being forced to expose her bottom, and waiting to be put in her place, ignited the fire in her cunny. The strapping itself was sharp and painful, to be sure, but Penelope gritted her teeth and got through it. After the correction had been applied, the excitement of submission was immense. The pain was soon replaced with a warm throbbing sensation across her buttocks, which let her know that she was under the control of others.

The aphrodisiac kept her in the most intense heat continuously, and often made it difficult for the poor girl to get any sleep. It was applied every four days. She would be ordered by N'Qunu to strip bare and put her arms against the wall, sticking her bottom out. N'Qunu would then pull a stool near to the nude white girl and sit down with a jug of the aphrodisiac balm. She would scoop out a handful and apply it between Penelope's thighs, rubbing it into her labia and over her clitoris. Each time, the naked slave would close her eyes as the flames in her sex took over her body and her mind. She would be unable to focus her eyes for a minute or two, and her breathing would become quicker. As N'Qunu pushed her finger in and out of the enslaved heiress's cunny, Penelope would start to gyrate her hips and try to ride the finger to orgasm. N'Qunu would sharply slap the white girl's backside to let her know that she should stay still.

******

"We're going to stay with one of my business partners in the next town," announced Penelope's owner. "Get yourself ready to leave. We're going in an hour."

There wasn't really much for the slave girl to prepare. She had a collar, which didn't come off, and a smock, which occasionally did.

******

The wagon arrived at N'Zuru's villa. The journey had taken a couple of hours, and Penelope's owner hadn't shared anything about where they were going, so it was all a bit of a mystery.

They got off the wagon, and N'Dula marched the white slave girl through to the barn.

"We're staying at N'Zuru's for a while, so you'll be under her mandate while you're here," said N'Dula. "Get your knickers off. She's going to want to check you over."

Penelope pulled her smock over her head and stood there nude. N'Zuru walked in. She was a well-built but attractive black woman who exuded authority. Her curvy figure looked dominating and delicious.

"Is this your new slave girl? She's quite beautiful, and look at those bosoms!"

The nude white girl blushed.

"Stand straight, with your hands behind your head," barked N'Dula, and Penelope complied.

N'Zuru examined the slave girl closely. She checked her teeth, her back and her stomach. She patted and squeezed both cheeks of Penelope's firm bottom. She took a good deal of time examining her breasts, playing with the nipples and watching them harden. Finally, she put her hand down to the slave girl's sex and felt her wetness. The nude white girl was trying not to wriggle.

N'Zuru carried on playing with her, bringing her close to release, then stopping and leaving her hanging, then starting again. Penelope was perspiring and breathing quickly.

"She's well dosed with the oil," said N'Zuru. "Do you use her often."

"Yes, at least once a day," said N'Dula. "She's quite rampant, and will do anything asked of her."

"I've always envied you your skills with training slaves, N'Dula. You rarely seem to need to use the strap." N'Zuru continued rubbing the slave girl's cunny until she was close to orgasm, and then stopped again.

"This one was easy. She naturally ruts like a rabbit," said N'Dula.

They both laughed while poor Penelope was exhibiting herself and gasping for release.

"She'd better join the other slaves now."

The naked girl was ushered out through the rear entrance of the barn. As she walked into the daylight, she saw ten dark skinned slave girls. They were all quite nude. She realised that she would be on show a lot more while she was here.

******

The girls all lined up outside the barn to be assigned their duties. Due to their nudity, they were completely docile, and their eyes showed that they felt vulnerable and exposed. What K'Jena said back in England was right: Being bare like this made her feel completely owned. The feeling of vulnerability did not abate for the white slave girl, but it was soon accompanied by a feeling of sensual excitement.

Penelope and two other girls were assigned to wash clothes. They walked over to the large stone sinks that were to be used, and started warming the water and adding soap. A maid was watching, and she held a leather strap in front of the girls to make sure they didn't dawdle. Every now and again, one of the girls was walloped on the backside. Penelope yelped when she was struck. She looked at her bottom and saw a red mark across her buttocks.

The exhibitionism and domination were getting her flustered again. She'd been unsettled since N'Zuru teased her sex so cruelly. As she washed the clothes, she touched herself, and so was given another lick with the strap, which didn't help matters at all.

N'Dula wandered past and ogled the nude white girl while she worked. Penelope certainly looked like she knew who was boss now. The black woman sat on one of the stone benches to watch what would inevitably unfold between the slave girls.

The maid who was supervising walked off for a drink of tea. The slave girls knew how long she would be, and quickly pulled Penelope by the arms. They looked her in the eye, and she could see what they needed. She put her hand to the first girl's sex, while the other touched her. It was a beautiful thing to watch, and N'Dula had a front row seat. Whenever Penelope caught her owner's eye, she blushed beet red all over her nude body. The slave girls fondled each other and fingered until they achieved release, rubbing each other's cunnies furiously.

The maid returned, and they were working at the sinks as though nothing had changed. One of the girls patted the white slave's bottom while she toiled, and it made her smile.

******

Once the clothes had been washed, Penelope was taken aside by N'Dula.

"What have I done wrong, Mistress?" asked the nude white girl.

"You're exposed fully while you're here, Penelope, and it's clear we didn't tan you enough at the beach the other day. You've still got some pale areas on your body, which show you were recently a free woman. N'Zuru's worried that this might cause some jealousy among the other slave girls, so we're going to spend the afternoon making sure you're the same colour all over."

******

Penelope was marched to an area in font of N'Zuru's villa. Her ankles were secured by straps to the top bar of a wooden frame. As the maid pulled the pulley ropes, her ankles were lifted. Another pull and her legs were vertical. A further pull of the ropes and her bottom started to be lifted into the air.

Eventually she hung upside-down from the ropes, while one of N'Zuru's maids obtained a jug of oil.

"This isn't the aphrodisiac balm," explained N'Zuru. "it's to stop you burning in the sunshine. We're going to get rid of those white areas, that's why you're upside down with your legs apart so the sun can reach all of you."

The maid started to rub the oil over every inch of Penelope's body. When she'd finished, the nude girl was left hanging upside down for the rest of the afternoon, with the sun glinting off her freshly oiled form.

She was utterly exposed and helpless. Occasionally one of the servants at the villa would walk past and ogle her for a while. Her breasts, bottom and sex were on full display, which excited her continuously.

N'Dula walked up to her.

"Humiliating isn't it? I bet you never realised that keeping slaves bare required so much thought!"

"So you've managed to get me running around in my birthday suit all the time now."

"Oh yes," replied N'Dula. "You'll be pleased to know that your owner is enjoying this very much!"

"It feels like every time I start to adjust, you ratchet things up a notch. My pussy is on fire," replied the suspended slave.

"Speaking of which, you could do with a trim down there," said her owner. "If you're going to be running around in the bare, then you should look tidy. I'll get one of N'Zuru's maids to mow the lawn, as it were."

"Do we get to fuck later?" asked the nude girl. "I'm close to the edge again."

"I'll take you whenever I feel like it."

N'Dula started fingering the nude slave girl.

"You're still very much enjoying your working holiday, I see."

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't," moaned Penelope, with a huge grin on her face.