All Comments on 'The Heiress Ch. 22'

by OxfordAphro

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AliceTagAliceTagalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for this amazing series ❤️ 💜 👏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent series thnx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is interesting reading. You have Penelope from 1928 and then you go to 1968. I was wondering what happens to Penelope in 1968, does she have interracial children who bear interracial grandchildren? Ditto to the other white slaves. What happens to lucky white slaves bought out of captivity? Do they live normal lives?

Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear OxfordAphro,

thanks for this story. I'm looking forward to the revised version.

As I wrote in my comment on part 21, I hope we'll see more of Agnes and her dominating Penny. I personally would like to see Penny way more with N'Dula and less of her being sold repeatedly and her not having that odyssey. Perhaps they could have a few more intense bondage sessions as well, when having sex and Penny being punished for her misdemeanor or just for N'Dula's (or some other of her handlers) fun.

I think it's good you haven't put a pregnancy in this story. Maybe the natawean oil has some contraceptive qualities too..? ;)

Thanks again for writing this.

azer75azer75over 1 year ago

Thanks for the story.

I'm waiting for another.

OxfordAphroOxfordAphroover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey anonymous :-)

Many thanks for following up. Would be good to discuss the draft with you as I progress with the revision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear OxfordAphro,

Ok. Let's try it. I sent a message with a contact via the contact formular.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous