The Helpful Herbalist

Story Info
Zekara encounters a blood elf in Eversong Woods.
2.2k words
4.4
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was the perfect day for Zekara to go hunting in the vibrant woods of Quel'Thalas. As a young buck of the Amani Tribe, he had much to prove. He came from a long line of proud warriors, and the hundreds of skulls adorning his family's hut were grim testaments to their feats in the lasting conflict with the egregious elves. Zekara himself had not yet encountered one of these vile elves but had listened to enough of his grandfather's stories to know just how deadly they could be. Any excursion outside the village was dangerous, and inexperienced trolls like himself were discouraged from going out on their own.

Zekara wasn't interested in sharing the glory of his hunt with anyone else, however. While the rest of the villagers went about their daily chores, he slipped away unnoticed and made his way north. He was confident that he could take down a lynx, or perhaps even a dragonhawk, with a well-timed ambush. Trolls were made for this sort of sport, after all. Their chartreuse skin was the perfect camouflage, and their senses were heightened thanks to their elongated ears and nose. In addition to these advantages, he was incredibly fit and teeming with youthful energy.

About an hour into the hunt, Zekara stopped. He could see the Elrendar River just ahead, a popular place for creatures to stop and drink. Just as he anticipated, a creature was there. Adrenaline pumped through his veins as he crept towards it, but as he got closer, he noticed something that gave him pause. The creature he was stalking was not a beast, but an elf. He could tell by the elf's figure that it was a female of the species, clothed in a red two-piece dress that made her comically conspicuous. Strangely enough, she was alone. She could not have made herself an easier target.

Zekara's first instincts were that this was a trap, and he might find himself riddled with arrows if he were to move any closer. He watched as the woman bent over, picking flowers and placing them in a basket that hung by her side. He began to scan his surroundings for signs of others, but none were to be found. The flower-picking elf just went about her business, oblivious to his presence. Perhaps this his lucky day. Claiming the head of an elf would be far more prestigious than the coat of a lynx. All he had to do was move a bit closer, ready his spear, then...

Zekara heard a shuffle in the grass behind him, but by the time he spun around, it was too late. His field of view was filled by a lynx flying towards him. He felt claws sink into his shoulders as he was thrown to the ground. The next thing he knew, he was pinned under the beast, holding off its razor-sharp teeth with only his hands. Having regained his focus, he exerted all of his strength and threw the lynx off. The large cat rebounded, then pounced at him again and sank its teeth into his left thigh. The troll howled in pain but managed to kick his assailant off again with his other leg. As he hastened to climb back to his feet, he found his spear laying in the grass beside him, then grabbed it tightly and swung it at the lynx's belly. The swing connected, and the lynx began to flee back into the woods.

Zekara, still in a frenzy, watched as the creature disappeared into a bush. He couldn't tell if the blow he landed was enough to kill the beast, but the trail of blood left behind suggested it was. 'This is it,' he thought. 'My first kill'. Yet, just before he could go collect his trophy, he heard a soft gasp. He turned around, then froze. The elf he had been stalking was now standing right in front of him. Although he had never seen one this close before, he was confused that she looked nothing like what his grandfather described. She was not the demonic fiend he was taught to fear. On the contrary, she looked quite vulnerable.

The elf's ruddy skin seemed soft to the touch, a pristine complexion that suggested she was not a warrior of her tribe. Her green eyes were bright and expressive but showed no sign of malice. Gorgeous blonde hair fell to the small of her back. His gaze was eventually drawn to her buxom breasts which were squeezed into a small red top that was cropped above her midriff. Like her top, her skirt was made with a luxurious fabric that clung around her wide hips. The outfit gave her an exotic appeal, especially with her choker necklace and elbow-length gloves. As much as he loathed to admit it, she was attractive. He couldn't help but lower his guard.

"Your leg," she said at last. He broke out of his trance, noticing only now the ugly bite wound on his left thigh. Before he could respond, the elf walked over and dropped to her knees right in front of him. Zekara stared down at the girl, still unclear what kind of ruse this was. To his astonishment, her left hand began to glow with an enchanting light. She pressed it gently against his wound, and within seconds, the blood evaporated off his skin and the pain subsided. "Feeling any better?" she asked with a perky smile. Even with her distinct Thalassian accent, he was grateful she spoke his language. He smiled back, nodding in approval. The elf giggled, then began to massage the flesh she had just healed. "It's the least I can do for you after saving my life from that lynx," she explained. Saving her life? All he had done was protect himself. Nevertheless, he was fortunate to receive her aid. He stuck his spear into the ground and closed his eyes, indulging her tender caress.

A few moments later, the elf gasped, taking him by surprise. "Oh... What have we here?" Before he could open his eyes, the elf's hand was under his loincloth and grabbing his erection. Zekara didn't move, completely bewildered by the sudden development. He hadn't realized how aroused he was until now. The elf was soon fondling his manhood and staring at him with a mischievous grin. "What a nice cock," she praised. "Perhaps you'll allow me to repay you for saving my life?" Her velvety glove felt amazing against his masculine part, evoking a sexual thrill that was unlike anything he had ever known. Still, he was stunned, wary if he should be allowing her to continue. Before he could decide, she had already pulled down his loincloth and was now holding his cock in both hands. Her eyes were open wide, staring down the length of his shaft with awe as if she were holding at a python. "So big," she whispered in admiration. Then, without warning, she licked her lips and placed her entire mouth over the head of his member.

In the back of Zekara's mind, he still wondered if this was a test. If it was, he was content with failing. Watching his meat disappear into the woman's pink lips was worth the risk of being caught, and he couldn't get enough of the cute sound she was making as she struggled with his hugeness. Her tongue slid against the underside of his cock each time her head pulled back, creating a sensation that was nothing less than sublime. He mindlessly reached down and held the back of her head as she continued servicing him. As jeopardous as it was for him to be caught mingling with an enemy, the consequences she would face were likely far worse. This thought alone filled him with wicked delight.

As the minutes passed, the angelic creature continued to work on his cock like an artisan of her craft. Her eyes were half closed, producing an expression he found irresistibly compelling. He gritted his teeth, realizing it wouldn't be long before she made him ejaculate. With a grunt, tightened his grip on the woman's head. At long last, his cock exploded into her mouth, filling her cheeks with his sperm. Her head lingered on his cock for a few seconds before she pulled back and swallowed. With an adorable smile, she beamed at him, her chin dripping with a few million of his unfortunate progeny.

"Mmm, so good..." she crooned. Zekara chuckled in response, amused by her depravity. She wiped her mouth off with the back of her right hand, then directed her attention back to his enduring boner. "Looks like you can go a bit longer," she teased. She stood back up and grabbed him by the cock, winking. "Come on, handsome. Follow me." The elf then guided her mate to a nearby tree where she began to strip. Her top was the first to come off, revealing her enticing breasts. Her skirt fell off next, allowing him a full view of her big, beautiful ass when she turned around. "Go on, show me how trolls do it," she insisted. He hesitated, still ambivalent about the idea of breeding with a woman of a race his people were at war with. While he considered the matter. she turned around and bent forward, holding herself up by the tree. "What are you waiting for?" she asked seductively while peaking over her shoulder. Finally, he made up his mind, positioning himself right behind her curvy tushy. He thought she had lost her minf for allowing a troll to use her in such a way, but that didn't stop him. Wasting no more time, he grabbed her hips and inserted himself in her tight vagina, eliciting a deep moan of approval.

For the next few minutes, Zekara moved his hips back and forth, rooting the elf's pussy with his big green gift. The elf panted heavily each time he went into her, a sound that was like music to his ears. He gave in to his urge to slap her ass as they mated which made her squeak with delight. She laughed breathlessly, then began to move her body in unison with his thrusts. "Oh, yes! Fuck me harder," she begged. The troll obliged by ramming his cock into her with such force that she would have fallen over if not for the tree. This particular thrust made her cry out in ecstasy, placing them in danger of being discovered. He growled at her in response, raising a finger to his lips. Noticing he had stopped, the elf peered back at him and pouted. "Oh, sorry, am I being too loud?" she rasped. Ensuingly, they continued their romp.

Zekara was convinced fucking elven woman was far more gratifying than killing them. Unlike the women of his tribe, elves seemed to embrace their femininity. He favored a submissive mate, and this one was practically begging for him to use her however he pleased. But, in spite of her insatiable appetite, he could tell she was reaching the limits of her stamina. Her legs were beginning to buckle, and her breathing was heavy. He decided to change positions. After pulling out of her, he motioned for her to lay on her back. Naturally, she obeyed, sprawling herself out on the soft grass beneath the tree. He got down on both knees, spread her legs apart, and resumed the exercise. The elf arched her back as he entered her, her hands falling palm-up just above her head. She closed her eyes, giving in to her sexual delirium. Each time he thrust, the elf's breasts bounced, enticing him to ramp up the intensity. "Please don't stop," she gasped between breaths, "Your cock is the best!"

Zekara was more than happy to please his partner, but she was starting to lose control of her volume. Both of them would be in serious trouble if they were to be found by another feral lynx, or even worse, one of their own kind. Realizing she was ignorant to this fact, he plugged her mouth with his right thumb. This incurred a reaction from the elf that he wasn't expecting. All at once, she seemed animated by lustful energy, wrapping her arms and legs around him as she stared into his eyes with a profound desire. He continued to hammer her upon the ground for a few more seconds at a quickening pace until he came. As his seed flooded her womb, the elf's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she went limp.

Zekara blinked and removed his hand. Had he suffocated her? He quickly leaned down and brought his cheek close to her mouth. To his relief, she was still breathing. She must have fainted. Slowly, he withdrew from her pussy which was now chock-full of his sperm. In the event she had been impregnated, things were bound to be awkward for her months later. Fortunately, that wasn't his problem. He left her laying there as he went back to retrieve his belongings. The lynx he fought off earlier wouldn't have made it far.

Zekara took one last look at the elf before departing. It occurred to him that she never told him her name. In fact, he didn't know anything about her other than her blatant promiscuity. At any rate, they had both gotten what they wanted from each other and there was no reason for him to linger. Perhaps, loa willing, he would stumble upon another elven woman who was just as friendly.