The Henry Letters Pt. 04

Story Info
The final (?) installment of these letters.
2.4k words
3
453
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

To date, this is the final installment of the Henry Letters. Only time will tell if "Alisha" and I end up with more chapters to this series.

Enjoy!!!

-- M.A.J.

///

Dear Alisha,

Hello once again during the hot, hot summer! I swear, just when you think the humidity is about to give, it's only to make way for a torrential, angry-tempered thunderstorm. I've earned myself quite the bronze this season, as it happens. Being able to work from home all this time also allows me "coffee breaks" if you will, out on the patio. I dangle my feet in the water at the pool's edge, and otherwise "work" on a tan.

It's an invigorating way to refresh myself, then resolutely hop back to the vocation that allows me such leisure time as to write letters to intriguing, unknown women during my free moments. Well, technically, it's WOMAN, as you're my sole recipient. But things being as they are, and with the limited information Mason has told me, I am pleased to report that my preoccupation with these messages to you seems to have no end to them, as I find them quite the pleasant, enlivening activity.

Speaking of which: back to the matter at hand, of course. I was speaking of the pool. Although the pool itself is excellent for wading, I also happen to have a small "pool shed" of sorts not far from it. It sports a changing room, a bathroom, and a small sitting room with a kitchenette in it. It's best described as a detached studio apartment, and in fact I've used it as such when house guests have been by. The sitting room has a wall-mounted murphy bed, which folds down to a surprisingly comfy mattress.

There are times in the summer when I don't set foot in the house for as long as a day or two, because I spend time out here in the pool shed. In fact, I am here now, typing away at the laptop, eagerly anticipating my turn to the meat of this message, and -- let's be honest -- the main reason we're involved such correspondence. I am most excited and aroused, even when just thinking of it. So let's begin here in the pool shed. I trust I've set the scene adequately, so to speak. Because at this point, I can't help but imagine you in here with me.

There you are, dozing on the murphy bed. Today has been an uncommonly hot day. Although the sun has nearly set, the amber glow sneaks in between the window blinds, and lays orange streaks across your bare back. There's a sheet tangled about your legs. One leg is straight out and completely covered, while the other is bent, and there's your cute little knee poking out from underneath. You've let your hair down and out, and it's splayed across the pillow and nearly concealing your face.

Although your bottom is covered by the sheet, the position of your legs accentuates the curve of your buttocks. Tempted by your perked-up glutes, I cross to the kitchenette, pour a glass of water, and then pad across the floor to the bed.

I take a sip and set the glass on a shelf built next to the murphy bed's alcove. The moment my cooled hand strokes across your back, you inhale sharply, bristle for a moment, then relax with a sigh as you realize it's me. Turning your head, you look up with a smile, partly hidden by your mussed hair. "Hey there, sweetie." You say.

"How are you feelin'?" I ask quietly. "Thirsty?"

"Yes, thanks!" I take the glass of water and bring it towards you. Leaning up on one arm, you take the glass with the other, and swallow a generous mouthful. "Ahhh..." you sigh, and hand the glass back to me. I take a drink myself, then set the glass back on the shelf.

When I turn back towards you, I see you've rolled to your back. You're giving me that sidelong glance and a smug grin, wakefulness emerging in your eyes. "Looks like I'm over-dressed for the occasion," you say with a wink. True, I'm naked already, and the sight of your bare breasts makes my manhood conspicuously stir.

"Over-dressed? Well, I like seeing you in those panties," I reply.

"Then why don't you come over here for a closer look?" you ask playfully. I lean closer to you and we share a breathy kiss. Once we embrace, the kiss happens again, and with a light moan, you grasp one of my hands and place it gently on your breast. I take the subtle hint... Massaging the pleasant flesh, feeling the pebble of your nipple between my fingers. Our tongues wrestle back and forth as our passion and lust grow. One of your hands caresses my back, drawing me closer, while the other has meandered down my torso to grasp one of my buttocks.

I clench reflexively and your grasp tightens. My pelvis grinds against you, my stiffened prick pressing insistently against the sheets bundled round you. My kisses shift around your jawline and linger at the curve of your chin. I luxuriate in the taste of your salty skin, suckling your delicate neck. Your open-mouthed moan only encourages me to continue. As I lick and kiss the delicate depressions of your neck and collarbones, my massaging hand grips your breast confidently, squeezing a nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

At about the same time, your one hand snakes back around my torso and reaches gingerly for my erect member. As soon as you find it however, you grasp resolutely, and I moan in pleasure while licking your neck. I dip my head lower, and my lips drape their way to the neglected breast, kissing and licking the plump flesh as I go. You moan once again in response, and your gripping hand begins stroking me in earnest. I'm now pawing and massaging one of your breasts while suckling the other.

Both of your hands move between my legs, massaging both my stiff cock and my ballsack. I gasp: "Oh! Yes, yes!....Nnnhhh!" To show my gratitude for such an electric feeling, I redouble my efforts on your nipples and areolae, flicking one while languorously tonguing the other. My lips clamp on, and my tongue laps a stiff nipple. In response your grip tightens on my prick and you moan. Somehow, you've pressed your groin against my thigh, and I feel your light muff pressing back and forth against me in hunger and urgency.

Finally, you're able to speak. "Turn over, turn over," you insist. With one last suckling kiss on your breast, I gently roll over. You switch your grip on my prick, forcing a sigh of pleasure from my core. I lay back on the bed, spreading my legs. Still gripping my cock, you lean upward against me, brushing your breasts across my chest. We share a deep kiss, our lips and tongues wrestling together a moment, then you drift away. Your hair lightly caresses my torso as your head drifts towards my sex. I lick my lips in anticipation of what's next.

Your hot breath washes over my aching rod. Reflexively, my buttocks tighten and I urge my hips toward your mouth. Darting away with a giggle, you instead shimmy off the edge of the bed and send a cool puff of air along the base of my cock. You then lick the base, lingering on my scrotum. I positively swirl with sensation, letting out an exaggerated growl as I claw at the bed sheets.

With soft licks at the crown of my penis, you literally have me at your mercy. My eyes roll back in my head and I groan in pleasure when your lips finally part and you take me in your mouth. "Hhhhhahhhhh... Oh Alisha, that feels so, so good... Oh..."

Your lips travel up and down, up and down the length of my feverish rod. Your gentle caresses massage my balls and the base of my cock with care, slicked with your saliva. I'm barely touching the planet Earth as your expert ministrations wash my sensitive glans with stimulation and pleasure. My head rolls back and I gasp for breath when you apply the lightest suction on my cock, teasing my scrotum with brushes from your deft fingertips.

I'm able to manage voicing my thoughts for just a moment: "Damn, your mouth is amazing, Alisha!" You bob up and down on my fleshy pole, lightly tugging with a thumb and forefinger encircling its base. You truly have a magnificent touch, and I writhe in ecstasy beneath you.

Your sucking intensifies, and I feel the exotic rasping of your tongue along my pleasure vein. Your teasing fingertips now earnestly massage my scrotum and cock. My body contracts and contorts, completely surrendered to the sensations. My rod swells in your mouth, and you tighten your lips around the taut head of my penis. I nearly shout when your tongue waggles at its opening.

With a gasp, I explode in your mouth, and a massive gout of semen is forced into your mouth. You hang on, my cum building in your mouth before you swallow. I'm whipping my head back and forth as I breathe in whooshing gasps. My legs and even my toes are curled over the edge of the bed.

You are still toying with my relaxing member. However, as soon as your hand brushes my scrotum again ever-so-lightly, I start. "Oh please, please...! Hold off for a moment! It's too much, too much..."

You impishly gaze up at me with a toothy grin and a chuckle, and see me slowly re-entering the atmosphere. "Oh, thank you, Alisha. That was... Yeah, that was awesome." You laugh again. My voice is gravelly with lust when I reply: "Now, we switch!"

I ease myself upright on the bed, reaching out to grasp your hands. As I stand, I help you to your feet as well, only to gently coax you down to the bed once again. This time, it is you who's on your back. I ease onto the edge of the bed, your legs curled round my thighs. My red, swollen member rests against your mound, and my hands gently caress your fantastic tits. As I lean down to take one into my mouth once again, you could swear you feel the throbbing of my cock against your vulva as I lick and suck a stiff, sensitive nipple.

"I could do this all day," I warble. "But I really would love to taste you, right now..." My hands trace their way down your rib cage and torso, and I pepper your chest and belly with light kisses and licks. I linger round your navel, and you squirm just a bit.

I smile as your thighs spread wider before me, and I catch the scent of your flower. My light fingertips meander their way to your pubic tuft, then between your legs, tracing your labia. I patter light kisses across your hairs, then lick to the left and right of your entrance, labia puffy and moist with desire. You sigh with enjoyment, your heels rubbing along my back, urging me to worship at your altar.

My first lick of your vagina is powered with just about a thousand volts. Your throaty moan only encourages me, and I kneel resolutely between your legs. I hook my arms underneath your succulent thighs, easing your pelvis into a more accessible position. Your luscious labia and pearl of a clitoris are soon awash in my saliva, so hungry am I to ravish your sex and return your so-generous favor of an epic climax.

My tongue greedily plunges between your folds, and I relish in the taste of your quim. You call out my name and tousle my curly mane of hair as I drink up your juices. Soon, a hand winds its way between your swollen lips, and I brush my fingertips up and down your entrance.

Sopping my fingers with saliva, I plunge them into you, pressing first down, then upward. As I suck your clit, my fingers curl, stimulating you from within as well as without. The fingers remaining outside of you frig your labia forward and back, and my tongue patters your clitoris as I suck on it.

Your ribbed g-spot is now being gently caressed by a pair of my fingers, and I rush my tongue against your captive clit in sync with my fingers' actions. Your thighs rise upward and you arch your back, feeling the ecstatic rush of orgasm approaching.

My slavering mouth redoubles its efforts at your delicious orchid: your dripping, swollen clit is my target. I want nothing more at that moment than to feel you cum on my face. My internal fingers waver back and forth with a kind of frantic, "come here" gesture, with my external fingers practically vibrating against your labia with constant, feather-light pats.

Suddenly, you reach the point of no return, and your orgasm rushes roaring towards you. Your pelvis quakes, and I hang on to your clitoris for dear life. The taste is exquisite, and my eager mouth drinks up every available drop of your essence. My free hand massages one of your breasts, seeking out a firm nipple to gently squeeze. You call out in your reverie: "Ahhh! Ahhh! Ohhhh! Nnnnnh! Yes! Fuck yes...! Unnnhhhh...!"

As the rocking of your pelvis slows, I gently and smoothly withdraw my fingers. My thorough licking and suckling of your flower eases slower and slower, and I begin massaging the insides of your thighs. You're gasping for breath, hands reaching up to clutch the pillow. Soon it's my fingertips lightly brushing your pubic thatch, accented with my breath on your still-sensitive clit. I gradually bid farewell to the junction between your legs, rearing upward to massage your thighs and calves.

"Let me fetch you another glass of water," I say huskily. You nod and sigh sleepily in assent.

...What an afternoon that would be, hmm?

~~*~*~*~~

Should there be any thoughts, suggestions, or ideas that come to mind while reading this story, feel free to share them in a reply. If you have stories of your own, of any length, I'd be most pleased to read them myself.

I stress I maintain the utmost of confidentiality in our correspondence. Our mutual friend, Mason, knows only that I've sent something your way, to facilitate him notifying you that there's a message waiting. He mentioned to me that you don't check email much without being prompted (of course, this is not a problem at all).

Be well Alisha, and be sure to enjoy what remains of the summer.

Warmly,

Henry