All Comments on 'The Hermaphrodite's Curse Ch. 34'

by Cleophila

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your story was great.

Loved every part of it, though I admit I am glad it is over - the waiting was killing me. Keep up the good work and write more, heck write a book....

TootsallTootsallover 9 years ago
A Stunning Novel

Thoroughly enjoyable and thoroughly enjoyed. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love, love does the change.

A great story and much knowledge and history woven into it.

At times I paused reading to search a name, see the pictures discussed, look Bodrum up on the map and the Maltese Falcon and the references all matched. No wonder it took you years of work to complete this. I'm glad you finished it.

At some point while reading this I realised that many of the personae dramatis were gathered at the shore of my bath tub, 3d printed because I was drawn to them. I only learned from your story which was the role salmacis plays in the old fama. I still had her sitting there, next to sappho and with Venus looking down on them.

I read your novel like it had something to do with me, had something to tell me. Somehow you fullfilled a wish I had when you created this story,

So, thanks for writing this, for finishing the story, for all the Indiana Jones action and them holding each others hand, kissing in the prison cell and their love so strong that even the guardian naiads are touched.

Great stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous