The Hidden Island

Story Info
Anything Can Happen Here.
3.4k words
4.33
11.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story as told to me by my friend Jeff.

We both hope you enjoy it.

******

I was out one evening with a friend of mine, having a drink. We were, as usual, chatting about sex, discussing what sort of sexual things we liked. Both of us at around 35-40 years and unmarried and both bisexual, our imagination centered around both sexes.

How we wound up chatting to a third guy is still a bit of a mystery, but he did ask if we fancied an unusual holiday vacation.

During the chat he said it was on a private island and whatever sexual fetish we fancied, we'd find it there, plus lots more and that unless we were exhibitionists, we needn't bother going, as everyone there were so inclined.

Sounding interesting, we agreed, arranged a date to go and got the details. We paid no money, that was taken care of on arrival.

We got to the island by private launch, together with several other men and women.

It seemed that everyone who visited the island was either middle aged or older and we found out there was no upper age limit.

We got off the launch and were met by a minibus, which headed toward what was know as "The Village."

It drove slowly up the incline from the docking point and my friend and myself were excited, not knowing at that time what to expect.

We were soon to find out.

We hadn't gone very far when we saw an older guy standing at the side of the road. He had his trousers down and just wore a t-shirt, cock in hand, he stood masturbating for everyone on the minibus to see.

He was smiling and as he saw us looking at him, he orgasmed, shooting his semen in white jets onto the grass.

My friend and I looked at each other. So this is what that guy meant when he said everyone was an exhibitionist, I thought to myself.

What was ahead of us over the next week, I couldn't imagine.

It was a short trip to "The Village" where we were greeted by a naked man, at what was in fact a little shop. He took our payment and allocated us accommodations, which turned out to be a tidy little cabin.

Still dressed, we were shown to our individual cabins by the naked man. It wasn't far and everywhere we looked, there was someone engaged in sexual activity.

We wasted no time in undressing.

It had been a long journey, so I took a shower and put on a pair of shorts.

My friend had done the same and joined me outside, in a pair of briefs.

We headed towards the village centre, which was a large grassy green area.

We hadn't gone far before we started to see other visitors.

A middle aged lady, maybe in her late 50's or early 60's, walked toward us, wearing just a pair of pastel blue full fit briefs, her breasts swinging as she walked.

It wasn't difficult to see the dark wet patch spreading up from the gusset, and rivulets of urine running down her legs.

M'mmm, one of my own favorite fetishes, watersports... anything involving pee.

My friend went off on his own and I continued to the village green.

The first thing that caught my eye was a couple laying on the grass, both naked. He was on top of her and were going at it. He was fucking her and she was bucking her hips upwards, whining as he thrust into her. I continued to watch with two younger women as they both came over.

I think they'd planned the next event.

They stood up and the two women who had been watching joined in. One went to the man and as semen still oozed from his softening cock, she took it in her mouth and sucked on it, savouring the dregs of semen and his partners vaginal juices.

The other watching woman, lay on the grass and the the woman who'd just been fucked, squatted over her mouth, semen poured from her cunt and was eagerly swallowed, then she licked it to get as much as possible.

A few minutes later, the two watching women kissed each other, open mouthed, licking and sucking each others mouths, tasting the saliva and semen, mixed with vaginal juices.

I'd only been her for a couple of hours and already I'd seen more than I've ever seen before.

My shorts we're sticking out in front, as my cock was so hard. I didn't bother to hide it, as that seemed to be the norm here.

I wandered off and there was sexual activity everywhere.

There were gay guys, lesbians, bi-sexual people, heterosexual couples and as I found out, every sexual fetish you could imagine.

I saw two women sitting on a park bench, one was maybe about 60, the other quite a bit younger.

They were both fully dressed.

They sat next to each other and were kissing, their mouths open, tongues so busy, they were dribbling.

The younger one had her her hand up the other ones skirt, her legs wide apart, as she fingered her inside her undies, while the older lady had undone the younger one's blouse and got her tits out and was squeezing her ample nipples and massaging her breasts.

With her skirt right up, I could see the younger ones fingers going in and out. Suddenly, the older one gasped out, slid forward on the bench and wet herself, a trickle of pee landing on the grass beneath her.

I was amazed, as she slid further forward on the bench, almost laying down.

The younger one knelt on the grass, pulled her briefs off and proceeded to bury her face into her crotch, licking and sucking on the still dribbling cunt.

As I said, my shorts were sticking out. My cock was so hard. I must have been losing some pre cum as I could feel the stickiness at the end., But I didn't want to cum just yet. I was enjoying myself too much and I'd only just arrived.

There was so much going on.

Being a bit bi sexual, I was interested in what I saw next, two men, both in their 40's I guess.

One was bent over, holding onto the back of one of the benches, the other was holding onto his bum cheeks and was in his arse, fucking him.

Every time he pushed in, the other guy, despite having a hard cock, was pissing himself and must have had a full bladder to start with.

The guy fucking him reached round, and was holding onto his gushing cock, wanking him at the same time.

Of course, he eventually orgasmed, and shot his semen onto the ground, just as the other one thrust hard into him and came himself.

From what I'd seen so far, as I said, I was so hard now, the end of my cock rubbing against the inside of my shorts had produced a lot of pre cum.

I got it out and wanked myself, unable to control the feelings in my balls.

The two guys I'd been watching, stood and watched me.

It was a nice feeling being watched masturbating, my shorts down, otherwise naked, They smiled as I came and shot my load onto the ground. I felt somewhat relieved and as my cock softened, I took a piss.

I felt really naughty and in mid stream, I pulled my shorts up soaking them.

Another guy who'd seen all this came over, a broad grin on his face.

He knelt down in front of me, pulled my wet shorts down and took my glistening piss and cum soaked cock in his mouth.

Despite having just cum, the end of my cock was a bit sensitive, but I must admit, I enjoyed the sensation.

I put my wet shorts over the back of the bench after he'd finished and decided to remain naked.

There was still so much to see.

Despite already having cum, I was still riddled with curiousity and I walked around, with my flaccid cock swinging from side to side.

But more amazing sights were soon to have it harden again.

There were several females engaged with each other and guys as well...all interesting to watch.

But as I viewed such a sexual scene, I was approached by an older lady I'd seen earlier. Her panties even wetter than before.

"Hello," She said "I saw you looking at me earlier."

"Yes." I replied, "I saw you wetting yourself. You're a naughty lady."

"I love wetting myself. I do it a lot, but it's great here, I can do it in public. You seemed interested, are you into pee fun?"

"Oh! Yes, I am. It's one of my favorite fetishes." I told her.

"I drink loads of water while I'm here, so I can piss all the more." She said.

As she stood talking to me, pee ran down her inner thighs.

We chatted for a while about what we both liked.

"So would you like to lick my cunt?" She asked, smiling, "Even though I've been wetting myself all morning."

"I sure would. I bet it tastes good." I said. "Here...now?"

"Yes, I don't mind people seeing us." She replied.

She took her panties off and laying them on the grass, lifting her legs up, exposing her entire crutch, her lips open wide, showing her cunt, clitoris, piss hole and arsehole.

I knelt down and immediately I could smell the aroma rising from her.

I've always loved that aroma which I find very arousing.

I buried my mouth between the open flaps of her labia and the taste was great.

Pee still trickled from her pee hole and I sunk my tongue into her vagina.

She didn't take that long to climax and I was getting her vaginal juices as well.

I must have spent 5 minutes licking her. Her orgasms were almost continuous .

Afterwards, she stood up, a bit shakily and kissed me, her tongue in my mouth, tasting her own fluids.

During our earlier chat, I disclosed that I liked salivary kisses, so imagine my delight when, while we were still kissing, she dribbled a load of saliva into my mouth.

While we stood, she pushed my foreskin back and rubbed my cock.

I'd only come a while ago, so I was surprised when my cock hardened. It must have been her soft hand.

She asked if she could walk with me for a while.

I agreed. I must admit it felt exciting, walking around with her, my erect cock sticking out for all to see.

There was so much going on, we didn't know which way to look.

I'm not into the scat scene myself, but we walked near a couple. A middle aged woman was squatting and having a poop as the man watched, his hard cock in his hand.

Suddenly she stood up and turned round and bent over leaning her hands against a tree.

She was still pooping.

As it oozed from her anus, the man stepped forward, and inserted his cock into her pouting, oozing arsehole.

As I said, not my scene, but each to their own.

The lady I was with didn't really like it, so we carried on walking.

There were a few couples engaged in oral sex, sucking cocks and licking cunts.

Lesbians of various ages licking each other and men sucking each other.

My lady companion, continued to wet herself. Every now and then urine ran down her legs.

I needed to pee again. My cock had softened and I did it, as I walked. My cock swinging from side to side, spraying piss in all directions, down my legs and over my companions legs, which pleased her immensely.

While I was still dribbling, she bent down and sucked the remaining spurts.

"You really like wet games, don't you?" She said.

I told her that I loved them and couldn't get enough.

Then she told me that I'd enjoy the show later on.

"What show?"

"Of course, you're new here. Well, there is a lady who likes being restrained on a rack and people abuse her." She said.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see." She said. "I think you'll like it."

It aroused my curiousity.

But in the meantime, there was still so much to see.

I parted company with my new companion and filled my eyes with the scenes around me...so much sex, all in one place.

My own fetish, watersports, seemed to be very popular but in the meantime, I spotted an older lady, probably over 60, with three or four men.

Each one was masturbating. The lady took turns to suck each cock and help rub them.

Suddenly one of the men cried out that he was going to come and held his cock to her open mouth.

As his semen shot out, she clasped her mouth over it, taking it all in.

This spurred the other three to come too. Each one, shooting into her mouth, while she sucked.

As fast as she swallowed, another load followed.

It had been well planned. as she obviously liked swallowing semen.

My own cock was well stirring now and I had a half hard on already. I made my way to the little shop, to obtain some water as it was warm here, so I needed to keep hydrated.

He asked if I was ok as a newcomer and I told him I was fascinated by it all.

He told me to enjoy myself, everyone does. Then he asked if I was going to see "the rack lady."

"She comes here regularly." He told me. "it's the only place she can enjoy her fetish today her heart's content, she enjoys it once every day, sometimes twice."

He told me, the 'rack' was at the side of the little shop and so I went and had a quick look at it.

It had been home made, quite well. It was a bit like a gynecologists examination table.

It had two leg rests as far apart as they could be for comfort, with straps attached, a back rest, two padded arm rests, with straps on and a head rest.

The whole thing was about thirty inches off the ground, maybe a little less. The whole thing looked quite comfortable to be restrained on.

The lady I'd been with was enthusiastic as was the guy in the shop. I was really looking forward to the event.

I watched a few other people enjoying themselves sexually and soon the 'rack lady' arrived.

She was, I would think, in her late 50's, well built, even a little bit chubby, about 5'6", darkish hair, certainly very dark hair, protruding over the top of her panties.

She didn't wear a bra and had nice tits, largish, sagging a bit, but what a pair of nipples, nearly a couple of inches long.

At the 'rack' she took her panties off and two men helped her onto the apparatus, spreading her ample thighs and securing her legs with the straps, then her arms were secured.

I took a close look between her thighs.

Oh! Boy, what a sight!

She had the longest pussy lips I'd ever seen, maybe three or four inches and half an inch thick. They hung down loosely, open, exposing her massive erect clitoris, a very distended pee hole, and finally her open cunt, already glistening in the sunlight, from her vaginal juices.

Her arsehole, a puckered large button, I thought, that had seen some activity.

She lay there, begging for someone to do something but no-one moved, they just stood looking at her private parts.

I guess that was all part of her excitement, yearning for the sex that was to come.

One guy, with an erect cock, stepped forward and after a few minutes shoved his cock into her so hard, she gasped out.

He lasted all of a couple of minutes, and came inside her.

As he took his cock out, he shook the remaining drips onto her belly and told her she was nothing but a dirty fucking slut.

Semen began to ooze from her and a middle aged woman knelt down and licked it as it seeped out, sucking it into her mouth.

She didn't swallow it, instead she passed it to female friend, in long lingering kiss.

Things started to heat update now.

Another man, put his cock in her and as he fucked her, told her she was fucking old whore.

Eventually four men fucked her, one after the other, not bothered that her cunt was full of semen.

As she was being fucked, another guy stood over her face, forced her mouth open and pissed in it, making her swallow his urine.

After she'd been well fucked, the same middle aged woman was there again, getting so much semen in her mouth, her cheeks swelled, just for her to pass it to her female friend again, after swallowing some herself.

The same two women went between the rack lady's legs. One of them pushed four fingers into her gaping semen soaked vagina, quite a long way in. The other woman squeezed her large, distended clitoris, which was so big, it resembled a small penis.

She began orgasming for the umpteenth time, but no-one stopped doing things to her.

The man who had peed in her mouth had finished and he was replaced by a younger woman, who had climbed over her face and was pissing in her mouth, holding it open and making her swallow it.

She was orgasming almost continuously now and had lost control of her bladder, and was peeing over the other two women hands and everywhere else.

Two men stood masturbating and as each one came, they shot their semen into her mouth.

All the time people were doing things to her and they were verbally abusing her.

Calling her derogatory and degrading names.

A fucking whore, slut, smelly old cunt, bitch and a few others.

Her clitoris, still hard, was even more exposed as another woman took her pussy lips and pulled them to the sides, stretching them, exposing her gaping cunt and especially her pee hole, which was still dribbling.

She pressed her lips against the wetness and eagerly drank the warm urine as it trickled out from the distended opening.

Her pee hole had obviously been well stimulated over the years, and this was proven, when, after the woman got up from drinking from it, a man approached and using semen that was still seeping from her vagina, he circled a sticky fingers around the pouting opening.

I'd seen urethral videos on the internet, so some women seem to enjoy the experience.

Slowly, he eased his finger in there and there was an "oooooh" from her as he pushed it further in.

She had drunk so much urine that as his finger moved inward, she was spurting piss everywhere.

As he continued, my old lady friend, who I'd met earlier, straddled her mouth, pressing her cunt against her lips and pissed for all she was worth, making her swallow her hot urine.

Another female was squeezing her breasts and sucking on the very long nipples.which stood out, erect and hard.

The female gently nibbled on them, pulled them, twisting them.

Down below, the man had his finger all the way into her pee hole and was working it in and out.

I'd seen it before on various porn sites, but I was amazed at seeing it for real, when he took his finger out and placed his cock against the entrance.

Everybody watched, fascinated, as he very slowly eased it in.

She had been abused for nearly an hour by now, but still she was taking it and enjoying it.

He didn't get all of his cock in, as it was quite big, but he was able to move in and out and soon he came in there.

The pressure was so much, urine gushed out, along the sides of his cock as he came.

She had lost any control she had and was pissing uncontrollably.

Two women knelt down to drink it, mixed with the man's semen.

Before she'd had enough, several more men fucked her, her breasts and nipples were abused and people were peeing all over her.

She was released, smiling at the experience she'd had.

Well, I'd been here for a few hours, and had a week to go yet.

What more could happen?