The Hidden Island Revisited

Story Info
The island of pleasure.
1.3k words
4.44
7.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of storied titled "The Hidden Island", "The Island Revisited" & "A Shared Wet Fetish 9."

They all relate to each other and you should read them first.

*******

This story, like the ones mentioned above were told to me by my friend Jeff and I want to thank him for such marvelous material.

*******

So, there was Brenda standing having a long, intense orgasm, her legs shaking.

Eventually, she finished. "Oh! That was good," she said, urine trickling down her legs, as the elasticated pant legs leaked.

"Bend over that bench." I told her.

She went to the bench and rested her hands on the seat, bending forward.

"What are you going to do?" "I'm going to lick your cunt." I said.

I pulled the plastic pants down, followed by her totally saturated cotton panties and her urine gushed everywhere.

I knelt down behind her and buried my face against her wet crutch, smelling of pee and cunt juices, pushing my tongue into her gaping opening.

I shall never tire of the taste of an unwashed pussy. She orgasmed again.

When I'd finished and stood up, she eagerly kissed me, her tongue searching inside my mouth to taste her own juices. She pulled her wet undies back up.and also the plastic ones, as she put it, 'to start all over again.'

We continued our stroll, wondering what we'd see next.

There was open sexual activity going on everywhere. A naked man was with a naked middle-aged woman. She was bent over, resting her hands on the back of a bench. At first we thought he was fucking her pussy, but he wasn't.

He was well into her anus.

As he moved in and out of her, we were surprised at the size of his cock, not enormous, maybe 8", but certainly thick in width and it was going all the way in, right up to the hilt and she was loving it, coming and spurting pee down her thighs.

As we wandered around, we saw men with men, females with females engaged in all sorts of sexual acts, as well as mixed sex relationships. But what we saw next was almost beyond belief.

We saw two females, one a youngish woman, the other maybe in her late 50's. The older one was laying on the grass, with a cushion under her lower back, raising her bottom upwards, her legs spread open.

The younger one was holding the other ones pussy lips as wide as she could stretch them, displaying her cunt, but what was amazing was her clitoris.

I thought back to the rack lady's clitoris and thought that was big at nearly four inches, but this lady's was as long, and definitely thicker.

It stood out from her vulva much more, held only by the skin beneath and it was so hard. The skin of it's hood drawn back, exposing the swollen, engorged, sensitive head.

The younger female was rubbing back and forth like she was wanking a penis, in fact it resembles a small penis.

She used the sticky juices from her oozing pussy to rub around it.

Suddenly she leant down and sucked it.

The older female began to orgasm wildly, her belly moving up and down, and her legs shaking.

The younger one stopped sucking and continued to rub it with her fingers and a few seconds later, a fountain of pee shot up into the air.

She bent down and drank the hot golden spray, as it gushed out from the swollen pee hole.

The astounding thing, we later found out was that they were in fact mother and daughter.

The bulge in my shorts stood out in front of me, so I undone the zip and let my cock free, pulling back my foreskin.

Brenda was once again peeing in her plastic pants and I watched as she walked in front of me, the yellow pee slopping about, once more.

I needed to pee myself and, as I walked along, I just let my pee dribble out, without even trying to hold it back.

I wet the front of my shorts and my legs.

Brenda turned and saw me peeing and came over and took my cock in her mouth, drinking my pee.

It was all too much for me.

She held my balls, squeezing them gentlyand as I finished peeing, she pulled my foreskin back and forth and very quickly I shot my load down her throat. She swallowed eagerly.

That was it for me, well at least for a couple of hours.

I left my old friend to continue having fun. She seemed insatiable.

I headed for something to eat and drink and started toward the shop.

There were lots of people about, unable to get enough sex, whatever there choice.

Unavoidably, there were several females who were menstruating, but they made no secret of it and I noticed several tampon strings hanging down.

Some wore the old type protection, a sanitary towel and belt.

During the week, I even saw a couple of women who didn't care and let their menstrual fluids leak out down their thighs, but it didn't stop them being fucked by eager guys, into that fetish.

Personally, I couldn't wait to see the rack lady again and today she was going to get even more enjoyment, especially with all the sex "toys" that had arrived.

I sat outside with some food and drink,

another lovely day, weatherwise.

My cock was still hanging outside my shorts and was beginning to stir again at the sights around me.

Women of various shapes, sizes and ages and guys with various length cocks, circumsised or not, erect and just hanging down.

I ate my food and as it was very warm, I drank loads of cold drinks.

There were quite a few passers by.and at one point an overweight middle aged female stopped to talk to a naked man, about the same age, with an erection.

She wore a pair of skin tight, light grey bottoms, looking like a second skin over her heavy thighs and bottom.

She wore nothing on top, and her pendulous breasts hung down nearly to her waist.

As she chatted to the man, she had her back to me. Although she stood with her feet apart, her thighs were hefty enough to be squeezed together at the top.

Suddenly the light grey material began to darken, just below crease between her bum cheeks. She was having a pee.

I watched very interested, as the darkening material spread down her legs.

I moved to a better seat, so I could see more. The man moved close to her and they kissed passionately. She began to wank him, while he played with her massive breasts.

Suddenly he came, shooting his semen all down the the front of her tight slacks.

She kept hold of his cock as it went softer, while they continued to kiss.

He stepped back a few inches, and with her still holding it, he just peed all over her slacks.

With her still pissing as well, her bottoms were soon soaking wet. They wandered off together, smiling at me for having watched them.

Everyone here, whatever their fetish, is an exhibitionist. For myself and many others, we couldn't wait to see the rack lady again.

I took my shorts off, and went for a stroll.

It would soon be time for the rack lady to arrive, maybe an hour.

My own bisexual interest was stirred when I saw the three men I'd seen before.

One was bent forward, with a guy behind him, fucking his ass as hard as he could, while the third one was on his knees in front of him, sucking on his cock.

You could say the guy in the middle getting the best of both worlds.

Back to get some more drinks, I went to the rack, where several people had already gathered.

It wouldn't be long now.