The Hidden Island Revisited 02

Story Info
All Fetishes explored.
1.3k words
4.3
6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally arrived, strolling up, smiling at the number of people waiting for her.

An obvious exhibitionist and definitely a nymphomaniac, she never seemed to get enough sex.

As already mentioned, in her mid 50's, a bit chubby, heavy pendulous breasts, long nipples and obviously an aroused clitoris that poked out in front of her long pussy lips as she walked, visible as she didn't wear any pants .

She was secured onto the rack and blindfolded, which excited her even more, as it had the day before.

Nobody did anything to her for a while, making her wait.

Again, I looked at that glorious place between her thighs.

The long labia, three or four inches long and the aroused clitoris protruding from between them.

Two guys bought a box of miscellaneous items, sex toys, battery controllers, medical sex aplliancies etc., from the shop.

She was going to get satisfaction by the load today.

After a general discussion, everyone decided to tease her at first and talk about her, verbally abusing her and just touching her in a way that would make her all the more frustrated.

"Look at that cunt," Said one guy," I bet she's had that many cocks up her, I'm surprised it's not worn out."

She could hear everyone talking about her and to her.

"You're a dirty fucking old whore."

"A slut like you should get everything you deserve."

"Filthy bitch."

"Piss whore."

One woman pulled her labia open and let go.

A guy tweaked her nipples for a few seconds, leaving them wanting.

Suddenly, a trickle of urine dribbled from her pee hole.

"Oh! Look, the dirty cunt's pissing herself."

Several people were looking through the box to see what there was.

One woman found a vibrating butt plug and went over to the rack lady, lubricating it with her cunt juices and urine.

She eased it into her anus and switched it onto low speed.

It excited her immediately and her tethered thighs began to quiver.

People found several other similar devices, including a plastic vaginal speculum, which a man inserted into her, gently turning the adjuster until it had opened her vagina as far as it would go.

Her nipples were the next to get some attention.

They were already aroused when a guy pulled her left one and inserted it into a tube with a suction bulb on one end.

He squeezed it as he inserted her nipple and as he released his grip on the bulb, her nipple was sucked up into the tube.

No one had done anything to her yet, except to stimulate her with as many toys as they could.

She was starting to moan with pleasure and now she was peeing in long spurts.

A middle aged female knelt on the grass and caught the spurts in her mouth.

Meanwhile, someone turned their attention to her clitoris, which was standing erect.

Another female pulled the hood back, exposing the sensitive button beneath, and inserted it into another tube, like the one on her nipple, squeezing the bulb, then releasing it, so that it was sucked up the clear tube, forcing it to stretch in length.

Finally her urethra got some attention.

She was already in ecstasy, shaking with one orgasm after another when a man found a catheter.

Unpacked, he lubed it from her dripping pussy and eased it into the distended mound of her pee hole.

It only went in the usual three or four inches before entering her bladder, and suddenly urine was coming out.

He turned off the small gap at the bottom of the tube.

"That'll build the pressure up in the dirty bitch's piss bag," He said.

"That won't take long," Said a young woman, as she climbed onto the rack, positioning herself over the rack lady's mouth.

As she opened her mouth in the throes of another orgasm, the young woman began to pee.

She reached underneath herself.and held the rack lady's mouth open. "Swallow it, you fucking dirty bitch. Dwallow my piss," She said.

She had no choice but to swallow it, but then she did enjoy it.

So, with piss pouring down her throat, a butt plug vibrating in her ass, her pussy stretched wide open, a catheter up her urethra, her clitoris being stretched.and one nipple bulging inside a tube, all she could feel was intense pleasure and unable to stop everything, not that she wanted to.

When the woman peeing in her mouth had finished, two men took her place, and peed down her throat at the same time.

She nearly choked, but eagerly swallowed.

Everyone backed off for ten minutes or so while she continued to orgasm, mostly from the butt plug up her ass, which someone had turned up to the maximum vibration.

One guy stood over her and masturbated, shooting copious amounts of semen into her mouth.

"Let's give the fucking slut a good fucking too," A female said.

Another female found an enormous rubber dildo, maybe 8 or 9 inches and nearly 2 inches in diameter.

The plastic speculum was removed, and the huge dildo took its place, all the way in.

The butt plug was left in and as the female rammed the dildo in and out, a man slowly removed the catheter.

When it was out, she started dribbling urine, after all her bladder must have been nearly full.

He stood close to her while the female's arm moved back and forth under him and pressed his cock against her pee hole. Being about seven inches, if he went all the way in, he would certainly pass her urethral muscles, three or four inches in and enter her bladder, which he did.

The rack lady winced for a second or two as he started to fuck her tight pee tube.

Every now and then, someone male and female peed in her mouth..

The man didn't take long, and shot his semen into her bladder.

But instead of taking his cock out, he waited, and told everyone he was going to have a piss.

He said he needed to go badly after his fuck.

With the dildo rammed as far as it would go, into her vagina and his cock still stuck inside her, her lower pubic area seemed to swell.

Suddenly Brenda appeared, still wearing her wet undies and plastic pants and went over to the rack lady, and spat saliva into her mouth. "Dirty fucking slut," She told her, as she dribbled as much spit as she could.

Eventually, they removed all the toys including the butt plug and to finish off, one of the guys pushed his erect cock up her asd, while she peed all over the place.

Urine gushed everywhere, there was so much inside her and she farted for several minutes.

She had to take the top prize for being a piss whore.

But before she was finally released, my friend Brenda knelt down between her thighs, looked at her swollen clitoris, pulled back the hood and sucked it's full length into her mouth.

It was like someone sucking a penis, it was so big.

As she sucked on the sensitive, exposed knob...there was a final orgasm. She yelled out, her legs shook and her whole body quivered and yet more piss gushed into Brenda's mouth.

Five minutes later, she was released from her bondsand she was helped up.

She sat on a nearby bench, to get herself calmed down, but it wasn't the end of her abuse.

As she sat, several men peed all over her body, face and hair and women joined in, squatting over her lap to pee.

Some spat at her, but she was loving it.

Three men masturbated.and came, shooting their semen in her face and mouth.

Under some circumstances, it could all be called BDSM, but she was enjoying every minute of it.