The High Priest of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The both fell at my feet, kissing my ankles and calling out gratitude upon gratitude.

"No need for that" I tell them. "Your faith in the goddess has saved you. Now go and rest. I will join you once the final ceremonies of the day are finished.

––––––––––––

The high priest or priestess must, health permitting, see the closing of the temple every night after dusk. Final ceremonies must be performed, and checks of offerings recorded.

It was two hours past nightfall when I finally walked past the two guards and into my bedroom. The room smelled of rose-petals and warm water. Only one torch was lit in the room, so I light a second, to illuminate the room better. At my feet are two large brown rags that were once the twin's clothes.

I expect to see the twins in my bed, but the sheets are untouched. Instead, they are both asleep on a rug beside the bed, wearing the borrowed nightclothes of apprentices.

They stir as they see the extra light in the room, and scurry to move off the rug, apologising for sleeping on so fine a carpet!

"My dear children!" I tell them. "You are here as my guests. The bed of the high-priest is large enough for all of us, and much softer than the rug."

I see the sister's eyes glance at the doorway.

"Nobody will come through that door now until morning" I tell her, guessing her worries. "The door is thick, and the guards behind it are trained to hear and see nothing that happens behind this door."

"Thank you, your most holiness, first blessed of the goddess." The brother says, helping his sister towards the bed.

"That is far too long a title for tonight" I tell them. "Until morning, call me high-father, or just...father".

"Yes...father" they say in unison.

"This 'night of revealing'." I say to them "I've never been involved in one, but I've read about them. They happen on the first night of the week, don't they?"

"Yes father" they reply together. ("though it can happen any day really" the boy chipped in)

"And tonight..is the first night of the week?" I ask searchingly.

I see the twins look at each other as they realise what I am suggesting. A smile goes across each face. "Yes... father."

They move to stand either side of the large bed, and stare at me. And keep staring.

And continue to stare.

"How does it start?" I finally ask to break the silence.

"With you" replies the sister with a smile. "The oldest reveals themselves first, down to the youngest. Or at least, the most senior must start first."

"Very well" I say, and remove my priestly robes before them. My cock already bulging forth in excitement. Fully naked, they guide me to sit in the middle of the bed.

"You must say a secret" the sister prompts me "Or at least something honest about yourself."

I think, then reply. "I sometimes get jealous of the happy couples who come to us for a wedding ceremony, because a high-priest isn't allowed to get married."

The brother gave me a nod, to show I'd done it correctly, then removed his borrowed nightclothes. His manhood quickly growing too. He sits on the bed beside me to my right, his arm brushing against mine.

"Sometimes" the brother revealed "When I heard mother and father making love in their room, I would stroke myself until completion."

Finally, it was the turn of the sister, born twelve minutes after her brother. Sensually, she removed her borrowed top, letting me see her breasts for the first time. They're bigger than I expected, though her nipples look small. Then she pulls down the bottom garment, showing the strip of hair between her legs.

She moved onto the bed, but instead of sitting next to me like her brother, she crawls on all fours towards my cock. Hovering her head above my manhood, she looks at me and her brother.

"Sometimes, I would go and visit grandfather in the middle of the night. Especially when my moon blood was upon me. We liked secretly fucking then, because it made my cunt extra wet, and it gave me some relief if the blood was painful. And mostly he liked that he could cum inside me without worry."

And at that revelation, she lowered her head down, and towards my cock. Slowly, she worked her tongue around it, before placing it all into her mouth, a sucking motion that showed experience.

On the other side, the brother begins to kiss my chest. 'oh,' I think to myself 'it's that kind of evening.'

As his kisses make their way to my mouth, I wrap my hand around his dick, and begin to play with it, helping it grow to full size. I move my other hand over to his sister, and begin to massage her cunt. My hand can feel how moist she already is, and I probe her with one, then two fingers. She responds to my touch with moans, and I release her brother's cock from my touch. I guide her mouth from my cock to his, and then move my body out from the middle.

She's on all fours still, sucking her brother's thick cock. I line up behind her, and scabbard my sword inside her wet pussy. It slides in easily, and I grab her hips as I start to thrust.

As I fuck her, I move a finger gently round her arsehole. It responds in a tell-tell way. Like her pussy, it was used to family cock.

"Your hol...I mean, Father..." The young lady stopped sucking to ask "... can we swap? Just for a moment?"

I pulled myself out of her as an answer.

She turns around on the bed, presenting herself to her brother. He knees, moved his body behind her, and takes her like a hound takes a bitch.

She moved her head over, and takes my cock into her mouth. Her head is moving too much from her brother's thrusts to give a good blow-job, but I can feel a deep, almost spiritual moment upon us. As her brother makes love to her, I imagine what their night of revealing used to be like, before the robbers killed their family.

I imagine the twins sharing their parents, father fucking the beautiful daughter, mother's cunt filled by her son's dick. I remember there was a grandfather too. Did all three generations fuck this little woman at the same time? Grandfather, father and brother, arse, pussy and mouth? And what delights did this young woman share with her mother?

Lost in my daydreams, I almost don't notice as she changes position again. Her mouth leaves me, and she turns her backside to me once more. Before sticking it back inside, I enjoy the moment of watching her clean her own juices off her brother's cock, then spitting on it, just to wipe that spit off with her tongue.

With a smile, I gather my own spit, and send the saliva down onto her buttocks. It trickles down between her cheeks.

Sensing what I wanted, she lowered herself slightly, moving my cock from the entrance to her pussy, and instead to the entrance to her arse. I use my hands to spread her slightly, then push my cock firmly into her young arsehole.

The theological point of this has been debated much by high priests over the years. The current view is that vaginal sex is the most holy, and the most important. Only the vagina can be used for a marriage ceremony, and it must be used at least twice a moon cycle by a husband.

But the goddess knows there are two more places a woman can love her husband, and that love is the number one priority in a family.

So just like a man can use his mouth and his fingers to please his woman, so too can she use her mouth or her arse to please a man.

And this young woman's arse was pleasing this man.

My taking of her arse had stopped the blowjob for her brother, and he knelt backwards on the bed, watching as I fucked his younger sister, and she moaned with the painful pleasure. Perhaps I should have been going more gently on her, as she had only seen eighteen or nineteen summers. But I got the feeling that she was used to this and worse from the weekly ceremony.

What the brother did next though, completely surprised me.

He moved to kneel next to his sister, mirroring her stance on all fours, presenting his own arsehole to me. Moreover, he spat into his hand, and moved the spit onto his hole – lubricating it for me.

This was not something the temple normally considered, but these two knew the ceremony far better than me. I moved my left hand over to him, and felt my finger slip easily into his arsehole. His father and grandfather clearly used him as much as his sister. And since I was playing the role of father tonight...

I pulled my cock out of the sister, and placed it at the entrance to her brother. It was at this point, I realised I had forgotten their names. They were just 'the sister' and 'the brother'. And as I pushed my cock into the brother for the first time, his sister moved her hand below him, and played with his cock like a milkmaid milks a cow.

After a couple of minutes, I pulled my cock out of the young man, and put it back into the waiting arsehole of his sister. In truth, I felt little difference between the two, but I did enjoy being able to push my fingers into her cunt, as my cock pushed her arse. She lets out a loud moan as my fingers play with her clit, and I feel her shake as she feels the great pleasure known in the temple as 'the goddess gift'. The gift fills her for over a minute, before she finally calms down, the deep pleasure subsiding.

The brother, meanwhile, turned himself round and was masturbating himself to the sight of his sister being fucked in the arse by the temple high-priest.

I noticed my energy had decreased, my thrusts slower.

"How does the...ceremony...end?" I ask them both.

"It can end in many ways" the sister replied, between mutters of 'oh goddess' and 'ohhh'."

"In the past," the brother continued "It usually ended with the men... depositing... into our mother or my sister's arse. For we did not want any more children in the family. Other times we would lick each other clean, or onto our mother's breasts."

I pulled my cock out of the girl, considering the best option.

I pointed over at a small jug of water nearby and a cloth. "Clean our swords, little one."

She understood immediately. All three of us climbed off the bed, and her brother stood next to me, his erect cock next to mine. The sister dampened the cloth, and carefully washed both his cock and mine.

She put down the dirty cloth, waiting for instruction. A quick lowering of my eyes told her to kneel.

She kneels in front of me. Once again, the brother surprises me by kneeling too. Naked in front of me, their hands instinctively move across each other. Her left hand begins to stroke his cock, while he moves his right hand to her sex, the middle finger sliding quickly inside. All the while looking up at me expectantly.

I pull my sword frantically, watching the two incestuous teenagers below me. My cock explodes, showering my seed onto the curly hair of them both. As my own seed bursts forth, the brother's cock bursts from his sister's hand, his white seed coating her hand as much as the floor in front of him.

Feeling satisfied and exhausted, I move away from the couple and find another cloth to clean myself before climbing onto the middle of the large bed. The room was too hot and sweaty for covers, so I rested naked in the centre.

As my eyes close, I feel the two siblings climbed onto the bed on either side of me.

I whisper a final prayer of thanksgiving to the goddess, and close my eyes.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

Part 3

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

"My lord"

I felt someone's hand gently touching my shoulder.

I expected it to be one of my two bedmates, the brother and sister from the night before. However, instead I saw apprentice Kimba looking at me.

"What's happening?" I asked sleepily.

Instead of just telling me, she gestures to one side, and walked away from the bed. I realised after a moment she wanted a word away from other ears.

Carefully, I crawled out of bed without waking my two sleeping guests. Naked in the morning sunlight, it was very easy to see they were twins, even if they were of a different sex. They had the same innocent expressions on their faces, their curly hair a cushion as they slept.

Finally far enough away, Kimba spoke.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, your grace, but this was urgent. You have been summoned to the palace. The Queen has asked for you personally, to attend her after the morning ceremonies are complete."

"Ah." Was all I could manage at this time in the morning.

"Another thing, my lord. During the night, two separate attempts to enter the temple were stopped. The guards believe they were trying to find these two." She pointed at the sleeping siblings.

I drank from a nearby cup of wine as I tried to wake my brain again. The brother stirred in the bed, but didn't wake. I tried to whisper my orders to Kimba as quietly as possible.

"I'll break my fast in the other room, then go to her majesty in the palace. Kimba, please send the head of the guards to me."

"He's already here and waiting my lord."

"Good" I replied, following her to the side room for my morning meal.

––––––––––––-

Arrangements were made over breakfast of how to best escort the poor orphans to the hall of justice. It would be a matter for the city police after that. Another group of guards were prepared to take me to the palace.

I regretted not having more time with the twins. I had originally planned to take the sister's pussy at least one more time before morning, but the queen's summons ended that plan.

I did see them both, before leaving. They once more expressed their gratitude for the goddess's help in protecting them over night, and for helping them find justice.

The sister, Orpha, asked me privately a sensible question.

"Your grace, our parents always told us that sex in the temple made you married. Are we now married to you?"

I smiled, and explained. "No, for several reasons. To be married, there must be special prayers, and the ...consummation ... must be on a special alter in front of a statue of the goddess. And finally, the ceremony must conclude with a...deposit from the man. A sign of the future children he will deposit, and so create a family that is so sacred to our goddess. And I didn't...deposit inside you. If you understand me."

Only after my answer did I realise that was not the answer she wanted. Her face fell when she realised I had not married her last night.

"My dear" I said, trying to console her "A high priest never marries. And you have your whole life ahead of you. You must have justice for your family. But if you wish to return to the temple as apprentices (once justice has been found), then we will find a place for you both here."

I watched them leave with the armed guards, wondering if I would see the poor two again.

––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Your Majesty."

Her highness, Queen Nameria, looked up at me. "Ah, good. You made it. On time as always. Please sit down."

She pointed at the seat with her free hand.

The queen herself, was not sat down. She was in the throne room, of course. She was standing, with one leg raised on the throne, and the other on the floor.

And a woman was kneeling between the queen's open legs, licking at her pussy.

I couldn't see the woman's face. Only her long black hair. Her face was busy in other places. The woman was fully clothed, and was not dressed like a slave or servant. By the style of clothing, the licking woman was clearly an important woman in her own right.

This was typical of the queen. Playing games of power with those who wanted a sliver of her power, or a favour from her majesty.

The queen herself had a top on, covering her breasts. Only her lower half was naked. If she cared a priest was seeing her like that, she didn't show it. She had passed forty summers, though neither her face nor body showed it.

I sat down, and the queen...didn't speak. So obediently, I sat and watched the queen getting her pussy eaten.

Finally, her majesty seemed to get bored. "That's enough now, Precilla."

The woman stood up and turned round to me, revealing none other than Princess Precilla, the queen's younger sister!

"Your grace" I said to the princess, trying to show respect and bow while still sitting. "I didn't realise it was you. My humble apologies."

The princess said nothing to me, and barely acknowledged my existence, other than a faint smile. Without a word, she walked to the left and into one of the many side areas of the palace.

The queen put back on her underclothes and sat down on the throne.

"I'm sorry" she said after a moment, knowing how awkward I must have been feeling at that moment. Exactly how she wanted me to feel. "I didn't offer you anything. Would you like me to send for a slave? I don't mind if you fuck in front of me."

"Thank you, your majesty" I say diplomatically. "You're offer is most kind. But my religious order don't believe in using slaves for sex."

Her face gave a playful smile at that reply. "Ah. I see. Your religious ways are such a mystery to me. Fucking your niece, not to mention using the arses of those two young, innocent visitors who came to you for safety...is OK, but placing your penis into a slave is not. Such a mystery to me."

I let a playful smile fall across my own face to mirror hers. "Your spies are experts, as always. Did you call me here to be impressed by your spy network, or to have a religious conversation? I can explain the Goddess's views of sexual relationships if that is what would please you?"

The queen slouched down on the throne. "What would please me, would be a thick cock. Since my husband died, I'm practically untouchable. Four years! I've tried the ladies, but it's just not the same. You saw, not even my sister's talented tongue can help much."

There was a deep silence as I desperately tried to think of a suitable, priestly comment, but not was forthcoming.

"Anyway Priest" The queen finally said "I called you because the final preparations are almost finished my son's coronation and marriage. The bride arrives from the northern kingdom in 9 days. She will stay in the house of Justice one night, then the wedding ceremony. A large, multi-religious event, followed by a more private consummation ceremony in your temple."

I hadn't realised how close the ceremony was! Just 10 days away!

In the city, the law stated that a prince cannot become king until his 21st summer, and he weds a virgin woman from one of the other nearby cities. Prince Gilgam, the queen's eldest son had seen his 21st summer, and now only needed a bride to take on the mantle of "King Gilgam the 3rd"

"Our preparations are well underway at our end" I reassured the queen. "I'll officiate the wedding, alone with two other senior priests. My niece Kimba will be...assisting...in anything that is needed. I take it you will want to be present at the ceremony and consummation. Anyone else?"

"My children. The prince and princess. It's an important moment for the country. They should be there for it. My sister too, though maybe not her snivelling husband."

The queen had 2 younger children. Strong willed 19 summered Princess Caterina and soft spoken 18 summered Prince Harmess.

"If that is what you wish." I replied respectfully.

She looked at me, and then sighed deeply.

"Oh Priesty, I don't know what to do. I'm worried everything will go wrong before the ceremony. Princess Caterina is frustrated, ever since her own wedding was cancelled. The betrothed prince was injured in a hunting accident, nothing anyone can do. But she's going around the palace like a thunderstorm. And her younger brother...well... let's just say he's clearly not the marriage type. I'm told they have to chase the boys out of his room every morning."

I'd heard many rumours about the prince, but this was the first time I'd heard it confirmed.

"And as for Prince Gilgam...he's got his late father's libido. He seems to be trying to fuck anything with tits. But I've got the servant's under risk of death not to sleep with him. The last thing I need is 50 royal bastards appearing next year. SO he's frustrated."