The High Priest of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her feelings continued to burst out.

"And I'm frustrated, because for the past 4 years, any cock inside me, (mouth, pussy or even anus – I checked the rules!) becomes the new king! Damn rules of succession!"

I looked around the room, and my eyes wandered to the statue of the goddess (one of the pantheon) in the room. She seemed to be smiling. I said a prayer under my breath.

And, the solution arrived. It was so simple really.

"Your Majesty – have you ever heard of the ceremony called "The night of revealing?"

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"And why is the priest here?"

Princess Caterina asked, her arms crossed. Like the rest of the family, she'd been summoned for the first night of the new week to the queen's bedroom at nightfall. None of them knew what we had planned for the evening.

The queen answered calmly but firmly. "He's here to ensure we do the ceremony correctly. It's our first time doing it. If it goes well, we won't need his help in the future."

"Fine." she relented. "OK. But he's the high priest. What's his little servant doing her? She's not even a priest yet!"

"SHE'S HERE" the queen's patience thinning "Because I want her to be. Just like I want all of you to be here. For the next three days, until the ceremony, I am still your queen, and I order you all to take part in this ceremony tonight."

I gazed round the large and spacious bedroom. There was a large bed, as well as a strong wooden table with chairs, and a couple of softer, long chairs for sitting or lying on. The walls were painted with reds and purples, with golden leaf decoration. Almost a hundred candles were burning to give the room warmth and a brightness of daytime. This truly must have been the finest bedroom in the kingdom.

And in the room (guarded outside by soldiers paid very well to hear nothing of tonight) were the most important people in the kingdom.

There was the queen, of course. Her younger sister, and her brother-in-law were there also. And the queen's three children, Prince Gilgam, Princess Caterina and Prince Harmess. Not to mention myself, and standing beside me, my niece Apprentice Kimba.

The queen gave me a small nod, telling me to begin.

I walked to stand in front of the door, making it clear that nobody was leaving right now.

"This is called 'The night of revealing'. It is a very old tradition within the faith, one that has died out mainly in the cities, but is still practised by some outside the walls. Tonight, we will reveal any secrets we have had from each other, and with those secrets, we will reveal ourselves completely. We will bring about a great...unity...in the family tonight. These secrets will not leave this room after, nor will anything be said of what happens tonight. This is a safe space. A space for sharing. A space for coming together. And to begin with, each of you will share one secret."

After a small amount of murmuring, the queen once more took control of the evening.

"My secret. I'm horny. All the time now. It's been over 4 summer since my husband (your father) fucked me in this room. I'm always horny. Diplomats come from other nations, and all I can think about is what they look like naked. I've tried fucking women and fucking fake penises. But it's not the same. I miss real cock."

She looked around the room at the startled faces of her family. When she looked at me, I gave her my own nod to continue. We were past the point of no return.

"There" she told them. "That was my secret. I have revealed."

And with one hand, she undid the clasp holding her dress up. It fell to the floor in a heap, her naked body exposed to the whole room. Her body was amazing for someone of forty summers and three children. Her breasts bounced in their newfound freedom. The black hair between her legs reflected back some of the candlelight.

And for over a minute, nobody said anything.

Not even coughed.

Until finally, Prince Harmess broke the tension.

"I...I don't like women. I like men. I don't want to marry some princess in another country for politics. I want to stay in the city, to live in this palace, and have one of the palace guards 'spear' me every evening. Fine. I've said it. That's my secret. I'm revealed."

I could barely contain my joy that the plan was working. And as eighteen summers old Harmess took off his clothes, his dick hanging limply between his legs, the next family member spoke up.

"I..I am like you, Harmass."

It was Princess Precella's husband, Duke Gadere!

"I've tried for years" He continued "But it's no good. There's a reason we've never had children, Precella and I. I can't get it up. One look at my naked wife and I'm soft as an octopus tentacle."

He started frantically pulling off his clothing, as if somehow removing his clothing was removing his old life of hiding himself."

Princess Precella, the queen's younger sister went next, removing her clothes even as she spoke.

"I've never minded about my husband, because I don't really care for men. I love him with all my heart, but not sexually. I have a maid who sometimes satisfies me when my husband is away, but...in truth...I'm in love with my sister. She sometimes calls me to share her bed or lick her pussy, and she thinks it's a humiliation, but in fact it's the best part of my life."

Just two left. The queen, apparently unfazed by her sister's declaration of love, moved to sit on the edge of the large bed just as the younger princess began speak. She was a maiden of nineteen summers, and the shock and anger in her face made her somehow even more beautiful.

"I'm so frustrated. My wedding should have been last season. I should have been bedded by the prince in front of the goddess and all of you. I should have put my virgin blood on that alter and felt my husband's seed inside me! I should have left with him back to his county, and popped out children like a good princess. But no!! He has to get hurt in a stupid hunting accident falling off his stupid horse, and now I'm left looking stupid. A stupid virgin and the whole stupid country knows."

She began to cry, and instantly the naked Precella ran to hold and comfort her niece. I couldn't hear what she was whispering, as Prince Gilgam, heir to the throne, began to speak.

"I am the heir! Our father's been dead four years, and I've been waiting all this time to take my rightful place. I should be ruling it all."

He pulled off his clothes, ripping one piece slightly, but without any care. As his undergarments came off, his large cock pointed before him, already fully erect at the sight of so many naked people in the room.

"I want to be ruling it all. I want everyone to know it's mine! I want to fuck every woman and even man in the palace, just because they are mine and I can. I want foreign dignitaries to suck my cock before I even think about their stupid requests for trade routes or suchlike. I want to fuck everything until it's mine."

"You want to fuck?" the queen's voice asked playfully to her son, his speech finished.

She spread her legs open to him and the entire room. "Then come and fuck me. If you're a king then come and fuck a queen!"

If he had any hesitation in his mind, he didn't show it. He walked the five paces to where his mother was sitting on the bed with her legs open. He grabbed his dick with his right hand and forcefully slid it into his mother's cunt. It slid in easily – she was wet from just seeing an erect cock after all this time. She let out a deep moan as her son began to thrust rapidly into her.

I turned my head to the left. Young Prince Harmess had his tongue down the throat of his uncle, Duke Gadere. Both men were stroking their own cocks as they stood next to each other, their mouths locked together.

I turned to the right. Princess Caterina was finally getting undressed, with the help of her aunt.

I smiled as I looked at apprentice Kimba. So far, the evening was going exactly to plan.

"Priesty!" The queen's voice rang out across the room. "I want you and your niece to join in. Be part of the ceremony."

"Your majesty" I politely tried to explain, "You are the royal family. It would not be right."

"Oh!" she exclaimed, as her son gave an extra furious thrust into his mother "Nonsense. I am the queen, and I order you both to get naked and share a secret".

"I..." I stutter, trying to think of a suitable secret. "I... I once gave a rival priest a small dose of poison, so I could take his place at an important ceremony. Until then, he was favourite to become High Priest, not me. He lived, but was never the same after."

I slowly removed my priestly robe, my erect dick throbbing as I watched the orgy going on around me.

I glanced right again. Now Caternia was lying down, her aunt's head between her 'virgin' legs. Aunt Precella was keen to show her niece there was more to 'connecting' than just a dick in a pussy.

"um..."

Kimba spoke up. She was unusually shy, but it was no surprise considering the situation, and those listening to her secret.

"um...my secret is also your secret, uncle. Before...um...my mother died four winters ago...she..um..told me. She..um...told me you visited her, and my father...just days after their marriage ceremony. That you...um...got drunk together. And...um...you slept together."

Kimba dropped her apprentice dress onto the floor, now naked for the whole royal family to see. Her exquisite body even giving Prince Gilgam a moment of pause between frantic thrusts.

"Um...I'm your daughter, as well as your niece."

Kimba, almost as an automatic action, dropped to her knees and began sucking on my cock, as she had done some many times during marriage ceremonies.

Like all apprentices, she helped priests and priestesses control their arousals during wedding ceremonies. I long ago lost count of how many times I'd called for her to suck me off during a ceremony. Or when I called for her in an evening to share my bed for an hour or two. Other priests and priestesses used her too. All this time, and she wasn't just my niece. She was my daughter too.

I thought back on my time with my sister, just after her wedding. It was true. Over twenty summers before. Her new husband had already left on business, taking his trade caravan to the next town, along with many belongings. They would be moving soon, and he wanted to prepare. Meanwhile, my sister and I saw there was much wine left from the wedding, and it was going bad in the summertime sun. So we drank together.

We spoke of the ceremony. I was not a priest back then, but I had witnesses the ceremony, as part of her family. We spoke of how beautiful she was, losing her virginity in front of me. Of how exquisite her breasts were. Drunk on alcohol, she showed them to me again. So I showed her my sword, how excited it was by her breasts. So she showed me her scabbard. And together we did what comes naturally to men and women.

I hadn't lasted long. Minutes probably. And I had been young then, without an understanding of when to pull out. I came deep inside my sister.

She told me it was fine at the time. She cleaned herself and we never spoke of it again. She moved the next month to a town closer to the seaport, and I didn't see her or her husband for another twelve summers. When the plague took her husband and half the town, and she returned with her daughter, our daughter, back to the city of Kamberni.

As I reminisced, a loud shout came from Prince Gilgam. With one final thrust, he put his royal seed into his mother's cunt.

"So quick" the queen said, belittling her son. "Just like your father was."

The queen, finally looking up from where she had been laying on the bed, took in the room. Her sister licking at the cunt of her only daughter. Her youngest son, bent over with a huge smile on his face as her brother-in-law pushed his cock in and out of the young man's arsehole. Her oldest son, (now technically king by the laws of the kingdom) pulled his rapidly shrinking cock out of her wet cunt.

"Priest" She called out. "Come and put that cock to use. Come and finish what my son started."

"...Your majesty..." I stuttered. "...it wouldn't be right.."

"The prince has already taken me, and high-priests can't marry anyway. Come and fuck me already!"

"And you" Prince Gilgam instructed to Kimba "clean my cock."

The priests and workers of the temple are always here to serve the royal family.

Kimba made eye contact with me one last time, giving a cheeky wink, before taking my cock out of her mouth. She stood up, sensually walked to the prince, and knelt back down in front of him. She began to suck on the shrunken cock, cleaning off the prince's cum, as well as the leftover dew from the queen's cunt.

Meanwhile, once Kimba had released me, I walked over to the queen, who had turned round and moved to the centre of the bed. I climbed on the bed too, aware I was on the royal bed. The place where the king took his queen. And the queen was in front of me, offering herself from behind, like a dog.

The prince's cum made my cock slip in easily, and the queen let out a moan of joy as I did so. "Oh goddess" she said loudly "Why didn't you suggest this ceremony years ago!"

The queen turned her head round to look at the room again. "Precilla, my sister. Come here and give me your sweet pussy. It's time I licked you for once."

The queen's younger sister stopped licking the princess, and moved herself in front of the queen. Her legs wide open, her face erupted in joy as her older sister began to lick and play with her most sensitive area. I tried to slow my rhythm to make it easier for the queen to lick while I fucked her from behind.

Meanwhile, a deep male grunt came from the duke, and I realised he'd just cum into his nephew's willing arse.

"Mummy?" The queen's only daughter called out. "Can I have the priest next? Please don't let him finish in you too."

The queen had no answer.

By law, we needed her to remain a virgin until her wedding ceremony. If she didn't bleed on the alter, it would jeopardise relations with the country who's prince she marries. Once, many years before, war had started between two cities for that very reason.

And now the young princess was sitting all alone and naked on a chair, while an orgy when on all around her.

Her older brother had fucked their mother to completion, and was now watching his cock regrow to full size as Kimba sucked and caressed it. Her younger brother had taken his uncle's cum, and had now swapped places, pushing his own cock into his bent over uncle's arsehole.

As I watched the prince roughly fucking his uncle, the goddess gave me inspiration.

"Your majesty?" I whispered, looking down as my cock kept sliding in and out of her. You don't stop fucking the queen without permission. She gave me an 'uh huh' noise and moved her whole body forward, moving up to her sister's mouth and kissing it passionately, the pussy juices still on them like juice from a fruit.

I moved my naked body to sit next to the young princess. My cock was throbbing, wanting to cum soon, but I tried to concentrate.

"Your highness" I told her "Your most sacred area must be kept pure until your wedding. BUT, there are other ways men and women can please each other. When the god of all creation made women, he gave them three holes. A scabbard for a sword, a mouth to make words, and an arse to release the waste of the day."

I watched her face to see if she was understanding my point. She still seemed to be blank. I explained further.

"The goddess had declared, in the right circumstances, all holes can be used to please both men and women. Since your mouth would bring pleasure to me, but much less to you..."

While I explained this, Prince Gilgam's cock had finally hardened again, and he put Kimba onto the nearby table, and began thrusting his cock into her pussy. His previous upset of her only being a simple apprentice long gone. He had no care about if she was enjoying it or not (though she clearly was). This was about him and his pleasure alone.

"Look dear" The queen called out to her daughter "He wants to stick it in your bumhole."

At that, Prince Gilgam suddenly stopped, his hips mid-thrust. "No! If anyone is going to take my sister's arse, it'll be me."

He pulled himself out of Kimba. I watched and listened with fascination as the royal cock pulled itself out of my niece/daughter with a wet slurping sound.

"Sister" he continued to instruct, in a way only a prince or king can "Stand here, spread your legs and bend down till you touch your toes."

The princess, unsure but excited, did exactly as was told. Standing in the middle of the room, she slowly bent down, presenting her arse to Prince Gilgam, and the whole room in general.

"Priest" The prince called out to me. "Come here and fuck your daughter. And cum inside her. Maybe she will give you a granddaughter and daughter! And when she's 18, I'll command you to fuck her too!" He laughed with a maniacal laugh.

I moved up to the table, where Kimba was waiting, her legs still open and pussy exposed to the royals around us. She made eye contact as my cock entered her wetness. Being fucked by the king, and now her father/uncle, was clearly a turn on for her. My cock slid in easily, and I began to push my hips into her.

Kimba long ago decided she wanted to become a high-priestess, and so marriage, and virginity no longer mattered to her. She'd shared her uncle/father's bed many times. But she was ambitious, and knew it wasn't just his approval she needed to one-day become the most important in the temple.

She'd probably taken the seed of every priest in the temple in her mouth at some point. And the more important priests had used her pussy and arse too. She used to worry about becoming pregnant (a huge no-no for an apprentice) until an older priestess told her about a sponge that could be inserted to avoid such problems. In exchange for that knowledge and sponge, she'd spent a night in the woman's chambers, and both of them left very happy in the morning.

Apprentices too, had their little games. They all shared one room – male and female apprentices – and sex between them was very common. Once she'd taken part in a gang-bang with another female apprentice. The two of them took cum from all 12 of the male apprentices while the other girls looked on in either lust or disagreement. She was very grateful for the sponge that day, as nearly all of them had deposited inside her.

And now her father/uncle was inside her, his thick cock filling her.

There was a squeal of pain, and everyone in the room turned round to see what was happening. Prince Gilgam had tried (unsuccessfully) to force his cock into his sister's unprepared virgin arse.

"Brother!" Prince Harmess interjected "That's not how you do it!"

He pulled his still-erect cock out of his uncle, and moved to his siblings. He guided his sister to kneel on the long chair she'd laid on earlier when her aunt ate her pussy.

"To use an arse, especially a virgin arse" the gay youngest explained to his older brother, "You've got to stretch it first. Get it ready. And get some lubrication."

Prince Harmess grabbed a pot of sweet honey from a nearby table, and poured a small amount onto his sister's arse. Following his brother's guidance, Prince Gilgam pushed one finger, then two, into his sister's arsehole. The young lady moaned with painful pleasure as each digit was inserted. After a third finger was inserted, Prince Harmess announced his sister was ready to be fucked in the arse.

By this point, everyone else had stopped to watch. The queen and her sister had stopped their 69, and were on the edge of the bed, watching in fascination. The uncle had gone to pouring himself another glass of wine, while watching with deep interest.