The High Priest of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myself and Kimba would have stopped too, but we both feared Prince Gilgam's wrath too much. We moved to doggy style so we could both watch the princess losing her anal virginity.

The prince moved his body behind his sister. His hand held his erect cock, stroking it occasionally. For a second, he seemed to be planning to defy us all, and placed the head of his cock near his sister's cunt, but finally saw reason and moved it to her arse. With more honey added by their brother, Prince Gilgam pushed his cock firmly into his sister's waiting arse.

She let out a squeal of pain as he entered her, but after a few moments her face glowed with joy at losing (in a way) her virginity. She had the cock she'd been dreaming of inside her! And in front of her family, just like it should have been. There was even a priest present.

Watching the princess's arse being taken by her brother was too much for me. I shot my cum straight into my niece/daughter's cunt. She moved her legs around me, holding me inside her until each drop had finally left my penis and now swam inside her.

"Good boy priest!" Gilgam called out to me as he saw I'd cum like he commanded. The grunts and slaps of their anal sex filling up the room. Prince Harmass was beside them, holding the jar of honey should they need more lube.

"Oh, priesty?" the Queen called out from the bed, as we watched her son fuck her daughter. "Did you ever meet my late husband's father, King Sputzu the first?"

"No, your majesty" I replied honestly, unsure of what the conversation had to do with the orgy. "The king passed away when I was young. Maybe eight or nine summers"

"He was a lusty soul." she reminisced. "My son reminds me of him. He slept with every maid in the castle, even in his old age. Your mother worked in the castle, didn't she?..."

The pieces came together in my mind. Why my sister and I were sent to trade school when we were young. Why we always had food when others didn't. Why my entry to the temple and to the priesthood was so easy, without some of the gruelling tests others had to perform.

As we watched Gilgam shoot his cum into his sister's virgin arsehole, the queen smiled at Kimba and myself. "Welcome to the family." she declared.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

Epilogue.

A few days later, and the whole city was full of the excitement of the royal wedding. There was so much food, even beggars felt full. The wine flowed like a river.

Just outside the city walls, the bodies of 3 murders hung in the wind, the birds pecking at their bodies. The words 'Justice for the vine growers' was placed beside the swaying corpses.

Inside the main temple, at the high alter, surrounded by the royal family, Prince Gilgam became king, as he thrust his manhood into the sweet virgin pussy of his new bride, her blood falling onto the alter they both lay on. Around were his family watching with pride, as well as the high priest and his faithful assistant.