The Highest Bid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannie81
Dannie81
83 Followers

I found out what her dress size was while picking three thongs for her then went to the mini skirts and picked a deep red one one size smaller than Essie said. Next was a top, I picked a black halter top with a beep neck line and low back. Essie stared at the things as I pushed her into the change rooms. With her busy I went to find a pair of shoes. Not sure about how well she walked on heels I picked a pair of black shoes with three inch stiletto heels. By the time she came out in the outfit that erased any need for imagination I had the shoes ready. I had and issue with her white bra and sent her back to take it off and try the shoes on.

When she came out again my jaw dropped. She was flushed and breathing quickly aware that she looked like a sex object. That just made her look better as her breasts showed just a little side boob, the thin fabric showed that her nipples were stiff too. The skirt covered her pubic region and hid her thong but only if she didn't bend over or sit with her knees apart. The heels added shape to her legs and she looked as if she had been built for sex.

I selected a top one size smaller and gave it to her before I took all the price tags off. Telling her to fetch her clothes I sent her back and picked two more outfits. She came out wearing her normal clothes so I sent her back to change and bring her normal clothes out. Essie looked at me in shock to realize that she was going to walk around in public looking like a tart more so when I said I wanted her in the smaller top.

"That auction was your idea Essie, you will look like a whore because of it." I whispered.

"Yes Shaun." She said timidly.

While she got changed again I stopped at the cosmetics counter for bright red lipstick and two good makeup starter kits paying for everything at the counter's pay point..When she came out of the change rooms Essie had was flushed again and excited to be playing at something she had wanted to but never had the guts.the smaller top showed more side boob, just hiding her nipples but very clearly showing where they were, and hugged her figure more tightly showing her breasts off even more. She had no trouble seeing male eyes turn to her as impatient husbands or boyfriend at the change rooms got a treat and decided clothes shopping was maybe not a waste of time, She drew her shoulders back in pleasure at the attention and came to me putting her nice outfit in the bag. We wandered out of the mall with me holding her around the waist and her reciprocating the gesture by putting her arm around me and leaning into me a little.

She got a wolf whistle from a car driving by and hugged me a little tighter and laughed. Approaching her car she gave me her keys to drive, something I agreed with because she was way too absorbed in her outfit.

I gave her the lipstick to put on and a starter kit while I adjusted seat and mirrors. I glanced at Essie before starting the car and chuckled internally. She was looking at herself in the sun visor mirror evaluating how she looked, feeling like a sex pot. By the time I got out of the parking lot She had hitched her skirt up and was showing just a bit of her new thong. I nodded approval and put my hand between her thighs when we stopped at a traffic light. She sucked a surprised breath but parted her knees a little more staring straight ahead. As hoped for she opened up by the next traffic light.

"Uh Shaun? DO you know anything about hypnosis?"

"Yes. I did a few courses on it when I was in college."

I knew quite bit about hypnosis. It had been a major part of my masters degree. I was pretty good at it and I had used it a few times. As an interrogation aid it was useless because a person under hypnosis had no conscience so the questions needed to be precise. As a behavior modification tool it was limited because you could not predict every situation that arose. Post hypnotic suggestion was difficult on a stage with the world mostly under control for less than five minutes, over days, years, or decades it had no realistic use. What hypnosis was good for was short term entertainment, and for the subject to confront past trauma safely. I had subjected a few girlfriends to hypnosis, mostly for their entertainment, a few times to get them to face an old pain and deal with it. The therapy women had always been more boring after it.

"Is it dangerous?"

"It can be. Hypnosis cannot change a personality Essie. It becomes incredibly destructive if that is even tried because massive conflicts arise. Roughly eighty percent of personality is set before seven and the speculation is that most of the rest is genetic with environment driven triggers. Apart from that, it cannot force anybody to do what they are against doing. Although you might be able to change what a subject wants to do, with a lot of patience."

"Oh. I wondered if hypnosis could sort of make someone a sex slave."

"Not if the person has no desire to be that. All hypnosis will do if there is such a desire is to help enforce it; perhaps ease the conflicts of social conditioning. Maybe it will serve as a way for the person to recognize his or her owner with a recognition phrase or pattern."

Essie nodded.

"Am I sick or weird that I think of being a sex slave?"

"No. Human beings are incredibly interested in sex Essie. A lot of people have fantasies like that, expressions like collaring in BDSM stem from such a desire. The question is whether you suppress your own personality for sex or tolerate abuse. Similarly most women have a rape fantasy. Usually though it is more of a mental what if exercise about a nightmare scenario. However wanting something like rape is not weird."

"Why didn't you feel me up on the boat?" Essie asked suddenly.

"Too many people who would be upset, there is no privacy on a boat that size." I lied a little.

That had been part of it though. Had it been just her and I; I would probably have felt her up. It had also been shock on my part that Essie was an attractive woman now.

"I was also shocked. I remember you as a baby who went to sleep on my chest. Suddenly you were a gorgeous young lady at the rail on the deck."

She smiled at that as we turned into the house. The effect of her new look was clear when we got inside; Nina did not recognize Essie at first. Instead it was only when Essie spoke that Nina appreciated the transformation. Nina stared at the figure hugging top, no bra, the very short skirt and the red lipstick then turned to me.

"You made Essie's year with that."

Essie was smiling with glittering eyes. Yes she was delighted with her look. I was satisfied as she called me by name easily too. She was forgetting that she was my daughter. The problem was going to be me, I was not forgetting.

The picnic blanket was still drying so going to the garden was out of the question. I had that covered, sort of, the main bedroom had a balcony. The draw back was that the golf club behind my house could see it. Being a sunny Sunday it was being used well. We watched the golf course and Essie smiled even more. It was four hundred yards so anybody who saw enough to identify us needed a very good binoculars, they would see something of what we were up to though; if they stopped. She loved the idea of being deflowered in public with the spectators at a safe distance.

Nina brought the camera making sure to put a new memory card into it and making sure the battery was full. Essie found some scatter cushions and put them on the small couch made from an old cast iron school bench. We were on the point of starting when Essie had to go to the toilet.

Nina and I waited on the balcony for a few minutes chatting a little. I was damn nervous, I had no idea if I could screw my Essie. The toilet flushing was the signal, Nina started recording as Essie came onto the balcony. My mind was blank as I stood up and welcomed her with a kiss on the cheek. I had no idea of what to say and this being the moment her nerves were showing too.

"Welcome to your deflowering Ess. You're dressed for the occasion." I remarked inviting her to sit down beside me.

"Yeah Shaun, thank you for the idea. I am usually a respectable girl but for once I wanted to be a slut. That was probably my biggest reason to sell my virginity. I wanted to have an adventure and fantasized about being a tart like so many boys at school seemed to want their girlfriends to be."

I nodded and wished we had something to drink as a distraction.

"So this is firmly in your vision of how you want your first time." I said trying to think,Essie nodded.

I wished for something to drink as a distraction and to buy time for me to think of the next thing.

"The difference between a tart and a pie is that a pie is covered. That is why easy girls are called tarts. Let's have you being a tart. Turn a little, there, now part your knees to show the camera what is under your skirt. There." I said while moving her to let the camera see up Essie's skirt.

I heard the zoom on the camera buzz as Nina focused on that. Essie smiled a little and her skin flushed. I reached out and put my hand under her top and felt her breast for the first time. It was heavier than Nina's hung a little lower with more of a bulge. As soon as I had her breast I knew I was going to screw her. If I could bring myself to touch her like this I could go further.

I moved her breast up and down under her top a few times with Essie letting out a whimper. Nina moved the camera zoom back and recorded Essie having her breast fondled. I felt my erection build with that big breast in my hand and squeezed a little. Essie whimpered again with her eyes half closed. I put my free hand on her thigh and brushed her panties with a finger working out whether I should chat a little more and wondering how to carry on.

"Oh God, rapemeplease!" She cried out quickly.

I had not expected that and moved fast drawing her to me; planting at hard kiss on her mouth to somehow try to make the words unsaid. She kissed me back and put her arms around me as we kissed. There was no point trying to unsay the words though when we broke the kiss and I looked in her eyes I saw it.

"Rape me, show me off...daddy, please?" She whispered too softly for the camera's microphone to hear.

Her calling me daddy did it. A memory flooded into my mind from when she was five. Things had been tight with few clients. She had come to sleep with me because she had had a bad dream. While hugging her to sleep she had asked me about her mom and hearing she was dead promised to be mine when she was older. Right behind it was the memory of how her mother had looked on our wedding night. Essie was the spitting image of her mother in that moment and the fury at how I had been hurt so much because by that woman came to the surface.

Without a word I tore the top off Essie. Ripping it up and over her head to fling it away off the balcony. Her full breasts swung like two pendulums and her eyes widened to realize I was going to give her what she had asked for. Along with that was the realization that I had made a promise about her calling me dad and yelped as I took a breast in my hand and used my strength to squeeze it.

"Let's see if you're really a virgin." I said and pulled her skirt down hard and fast.

It tore as I pulled and took the thong with it as I lifted her with one arm and flung the clothing away with my other. She clean shaven pussy was visible and she didn't try to cover it with her hand, taking what I said about tarts into mind. Her legs spread when my hand dove between her thighs, she was streaming juices against my hand as I parted the lips. Her hymen was thicker than Nina's had been although the membrane did not close her vagina completely.

I nodded and turned to kissing Essie hard again. She was ready this time and her mouth was open to welcome my tongue. She groaned in the kiss as my thumb found her clitoris and pressed hard while my middle finger rested at her rectum. I worked her to an orgasm using her juices to lubricate my middle finger into her rectum and getting a stronger grip for it. She looked fevered in passion and desire as she recovered from that screaming orgasm. I stood up considering, then pulled my fly down and got my dick out.

Hand in her hair I brought her mouth to it and she opened her mouth to take it obediently. She had no idea what to do once it was in her mouth, that didn't matter. What mattered was that she was on her knees with me giving her a literal taste of what was to come at her pussy. She gagged when I thrust a little too far and I relented from fucking her face to pull her to her feet by her hair. I kissed her again and she was about to wrap her arms around me again when I slapped her, hard. That was for calling me daddy.

The slap sent her sprawling to the couch and she stayed on it stunned with her ass pointing to the camera, her shoulders across over the back rest. I took the time to get undressed. She was trying to turn around when I was naked and stopped her with a hand pressed between her shoulder blades.

"Knees on the couch, as far apart as you can." I ordered.

Her breathing was heavy and fast to realize this was the moment and she chose to obey. Nina got a superb shot of her then needed to move as I took position behind Essie. I rubbed my dick along her slit a few times and felt Essie's hand guiding me to her vagina. I leaned forward and Essie threw her head back at the invasion. She cried out as her hymen tore slowly under the pressure then my dick slid into her easily. She hollowed her back once I was past her hymen and actually laughed half hysterically to know she was deflowered. With my hands around my hips to help me thrust I pumped into her until she had my rhythm. When she started moving with me I moved my hands to her breasts.

I pounded into her feeling her vagina respond and hearing her cries as she came closer to another orgasm, her first penetrative one.

She cried out as she peaked and squirted a little with Nina sucking a breath at that. I was not satisfied yet though so I turned Essie around and held her hips up with my hands under her ass to fuck her some more and watch her face. She stared at me in non comprehension as I held her ass in the air and drove into her even harder.

Were both on the couch me on my knees holding her in position, her on her back with her hands waving helpless while I thrust hard and her whole body shook when I reached my full depth. She was slippery with sweat though and not easy to keep up. Essie had a spasm as she found an orgasm again and did slip from my hands under her ass. It didn't matter much because I was cumming too. What happened was that my thighs cushioned her fall as my dick slipped out of her and I sprayed semen all over her as I erupted.

I stared down a t Essie after I had finished ejaculating, out of breath, aware that my future wife was filming a pan shot of the semen on my daughter's, belly, breasts, and face. Essie wiped some of the white liquid off her cheek with a finger, then put the finger in her mouth and smiled at the taste.

Dannie81
Dannie81
83 Followers